FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s first time

Wife’s first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J and CB OP   Couple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

The wife and i joined FAB about two months ago to spice up our sex life although we were not sure about swapping.

Well we invited a single guy round today to see how we felt about it and oh boy we’re glad we did.

After a chat over a coffee we went upstairs and all got naked and my wife’s eyes lit up as his cock was huge. She did a bit of skiing first and sucked us both off, then we spit roasted her.

Now though the big question, I asked her if she would like him to fuck her. I wasn’t sure what she would say because she has only had my cock in 35 years but she was up for it. She bent over and he slid his massive cock up her and she came almost instantly. I thought i may feel a bit jealous/angry about another guy fucking my wife but no i was so turned on.

He told her was cumming pulled out took off the condom and spunked up over her big tits. I then fucked her while he watched and it wasn’t long before i pulled out and came over her tits too.

That was my wife’s first fuck by another guy and she wants to do it again and i want to watch again too.

It was so hot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First times are always nervy. But SO rewarding if goes well

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

This sounds so much like our first time to, I loved watching Lizzie playing with 2 cocks.

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

"First times are always nervy. But SO rewarding if goes well "
what was yours like

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

Lovely to read this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"First times are always nervy. But SO rewarding if goes well what was yours like "

We were lucky enough to meet swinging. But was still nervous seeing each other fuck someone else once we became a couple. That was at a party. But very quickly realised we loved it

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

» Add a new message to this topic