FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TV night iplayer.

TV night iplayer.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anfife OP   Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Well there i was dressed in black ultra short minidress with red and black lace trimmed basque and matching crotchless knickers. Black fishnets with suspenders and thighhigh lace up black patent boots with eight inch stiletto heels. Long curly black wig and bright red lippy. Off i wemt to meet a pre arranged taxi driver at a very dark beachside car park.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

More please

glenrothes

I arrived rarly and checked over my attire and makeup. Trashy slut i was. It was dusky and light was dimming and there was no other cars about, so i waited. The taxi driver i knre as we had met before and had lots of fun. He was a married guy but i was his first tv. He was well built and had a rather large cock that stretched mr to my limits , but he would cum loads and was a repeater so i got well used. Around ten mins later i saw lights enter the hidden carpark and sure enough it was my taxi. He parked up on the other side of the car park in order that he could watch me walk outside and beckon him to join me.

glenrothes

He waited until i was at his door and with his window fully down wanted his kiss. I teased him and went and stretched across the bonnet of his taxi. Legs spread and waited. My back was to his screen as i heard his door open. He was already rubbing himself and wasted no time in grabbing me to have his full on kiss and his tongue down my throat. He was in control from here on. I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

glenrothes

He had a new move on me tonight tho ! I was taken over to the metal crossbared gate and bent over it chained tied up and blindfolded. A legspreader was also attatched to my ankles. I waited patiently for his hands and cock. Alas he seemed to disappear and moments passed before i heard at least another two cars arrive , I then heard his voice and others a short distance away. It seemed that all the voices were male.

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please tell us more

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow. Love this scene.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

glenrothes

The voices seem to be discussing me and i am unsure about just what shall happen but excited at the same time. Just then another car arrives and i hear what sounds like four doors closing. More voices as suddendly a hand is up my minidress and playing with my stocking top. i am quivering with sheer desire. Now the voice i recognise whispers in my ear, ive to be a good girl and let all his friends have their way with me.

glenrothes

His hand , if it was his, left and seemed to signal the freedom of his slutty tart cockwhore to take what was to be a number of rock hard cocks. One in each hand, two sharing my mouth and a rather long one deep in my lady pussy ass. HEAVEN was upon me as several hands also roamed freely over my body at the same time. I was enjoying my intro to being gangbanged but couldnt see who was using me as a cumdump.Occasional instruction was all i got from what i thought was seven or eight male voices

By *ackiex32TV/TS  over a year ago

Wick

So good, love this scenario x

Andover

By *inky 2someCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We are loving this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent xx

glenrothes

I was being used as a dirty fuckwhore and getting more than a share of everyones cock deep inside , when a soft female voice whispered in my left ear , do you mind if i have some of your friends as she started to take my lips that were drenched in cum and kiss them gently with a probing tongue. At first i was unsure if it was a girl or another tv like myself, but when i got a hot wet shaved pussy shoved in my face i knew.

glenrothes

The intensity grew and i was bathed from head to toe in lovely cum , it was dripping off my wig and face, running down inside my basque which was in turn dripping down my minidress which incidently was around my waist, and down my suspenders and stockings , inside my thiboots. I was in heaven and still being showered upon.Shagfest would not be near what i was being used for that night.

Andover

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

glenrothes

A few voices seemed to come and go along with the sound of car engines. I had no idea of how long i had been there tied to the gate. However i did know that my pussy ass was aching and overflowing in cum juice. Eventually my taxi driver spoke in my ear and asked if id enjoyed it so far !, My only answer was OMG yes. Well he said when all my friends have gone i may take you into town and see if any others want to have their way with whats left. My whole body was trembling at the thought.

glenrothes

Soon all the voices stopped and i could only hear silence. My driver whispered it was time to go but first he placed a collar and leash on me then untied and took my leg spreader off before unchainining me and finally removing my blindfold. It took a short time for my eyes to adjust as the cum ran down over them and i was not allowed to touch or clean myself. It was dark , but with enough moonlight to see my way back into the car park.

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Very hot

Andover

glenrothes

I was now allowed to see myself in the lights of the car and the mirror, OMG i was a drenched mess , absolutely soaked in globs and sticky cum running all over, , i could feel it in my thiboots which seemed to overflow as i stepped. My make up was everywhere , mascara was running down my face and my bright red lipstick was smeared all around , i was an utter mess, but what a slag.

glenrothes

My taxi driver bundled me into his boot , as i was far to drenched to be allowed into the interior, and off we set into town.

Andover

glenrothes

The drive did not take too long. The boot lid opened and my driver look hold of my lead, i was soaked in cum and the smell of sex filled my nostrils. We were in a pub carpark and it led out onto a busy main street , full of late night d*unks. My pussy was aching as my toes squelched in cum . My driver led me out down the street and i was told i would be taken most of the length of it before being attatched to the lampost next to the bus stop at almost the end.I was i full view to all as he led me down the street and attracted a few followers all of whom had intentions of having their way with me.

glenrothes

A circle of around twenty cocks and about six pussies stood waiting as i was subjected to yet another drenching only this time three of the pussies gave me a drink of hot piss and soon it was time to move on , my taxi driver had yet another ace tho. He walked me once more along the street to the pub car park It was here that my fate was to be a local down and out who stank of stale beer amongst many oyher vile body odours that was sat in a dark corner awaiting me !!

By *enben0987Man  over a year ago

London

Andover

glenrothes

Well the next move was unexpected. My hands got cuffed behind my back, i had my leash attached to a sturdy fencepost and blindfolded once more. As my driver left i heard him say She is all yours , do what you want with her. I then heard the carpark gates close and a car driving away. My my , funplayer had his own ideas though and i heard him say, right lads you can come out now. Several bin lids sounded like they had been opened and slammed shut.

Andover

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

glenrothes

The stench was strong , very strong as i got manhandled and mauled by several pairs of hands. They were greedy and ripped my minidress apart as they felt all over my silky basque , critchless panties and suspenders. Cum was landing all over me and cocks were rammed in my mouth and manpussy. All were giggling moaning and rubbing themselves against me and i was gagging all the time with cock and smells. After what seemed like hours a voice said ok guys my turn now and the biggest cock ive ever felt got thrust up me, i almost fainted . I was ragdolled like a christmas present being unwrapped. ...

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

glenrothes

I was abused over and over agisn by them all im sure ive never been stretched as much in my life, my mouth , throat and legs were aching, but my manpussy was in shreds , i could no longer support myself in my stiletto heeled thiboots and i finished up in a soggy smelly pile on the ground. I must have dropped off , as i was abruptly awakened by a familiar pair of hands and voice. Baylight had broken when my taxi driver took off my blindfold and helped mr stand up. I was lead as i was to his boot and taken back to my car. I was then told to expect many repeats as i was now a popular lady of the night. i was totally ruined so had night off the next evening and cleaned nyself up. My phone rang and was told to be ready the following night tho. xx

Andover

glenrothes

Time arrived.

By *anfife OP   Man 23 weeks ago

glenrothes

Ive had several repeats of these wonderful times.

By *anfife OP   Man 23 weeks ago

glenrothes

Older and maybe not available for much longer. Anyone have a suggestion ?

By *ndrea54TV/TS 22 weeks ago

cambridge

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *anfife OP   Man 22 weeks ago

glenrothes

I have been invited by a few of my Taxi friends to go on a Pre Xmas coach mystery tour !! , i may just go and see out of curiosity .

glenrothes

Im told bus booked and i must be ready for collection at 5pm sharp tmoz. Decisions on how i should dress. mmmm ?? xx

By *enny1000TV/TS 22 weeks ago

widnes

Lingerie heels and a long coat

Won't need to spoil any clothes

Always sexy with just a long coat on

glenrothes

Well what a mystery bus that was!! I had imagined a minibus maybe even a small coach , NOT a huge double decker !! ..more to follow as i recover.

glenrothes

Well it was a journey i shall remember forever. I dressed as i was expected to, red basque with white fur trim , red fishet stockings and white stiletto heels. Glimmering gold g string and drop earrings. Set off with a long green satin overcoat. I duly met my fate at 5pm.and stepped aboard.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 22 weeks ago

Andover

By *cott60Man 22 weeks ago

Perth

By *anfife OP   Man 13 weeks ago

glenrothes

My arrival was announced.

glenrothes

Immediately i was taken upstairs and given a glass of fizzy champerz. hands eyes and fingers were all over me.. My long green satin coat was quickly undone and removed.A circular rotating bed was in the centre and seating around it. I was laid down on it and cuffed wrists and ankles. The bus was full as it moved off. Gents of all origins and shapes were drinking and chatting and i could hear similar down stairs. Music was being played and the tv screens started to play films.

By *eathersarahTV/TS 13 weeks ago

warrington

Keep going

By *erri AnneTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

glenrothes

The bed started to rotate and around and around it went as the bus moved out of town. I then found out iwas being played with in a game of roulette . The bed stopped and a rather large cok was presneted to my mouth. A few seconds later i was blindfolded and told to open wide. i had my lips stretched wide open as i felt a cock slide down my throat. As i gagged my manpussy got exposed from my Gstring and what felt like a few hands started exploring .x

By *ark_sentinelCouple 13 weeks ago

Andover

By *anfife OP   Man 3 weeks ago

glenrothes

Still having repeats.

By *anfife OP   Man 1 week ago

glenrothes

I was used several times over as the bed was spun around . Dripping cum from my cheeks , face and manpussy. The bus seemed to be pretty well loaded mainly by men. I did get to eat a rather sweet smelling lady tho , having to clean her out firstly tho, it seemed she could hold gallons of cum , yummy. Then i got her golden nectar.

By *un22Woman 1 week ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *anfife OP   Man 1 week ago

glenrothes

You remember this ?

By *ark_sentinelCouple 7 days ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic