FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The First Time Couple

The First Time Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story...

I had an email one night from another site from a shy couple, Sarah (23) and her hubby Mike asking if i would like to come and visit them one night..after some online flirting, round i went!

I got into their house and had a beer with Mike while Sarah was getting ready upstairs...my cock twitched when i heard her heels coming down the stairs and in she came, young brunette in a dressing gown with fishnet stockings and heels showing underneath. Mike told her to sit next to me opposite where he was and she said hello and then put her hand on my cock.She the started kissing me while i removed her dressing gown and found a goregous shaved pussy. I got down on my hands and knees and licked her while she sat back and moaned in enjoyment. Mike then told her to suck my cock and my god it was an amazing blow job...who wants to hear the rest...??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im ready to hear more carry on mate...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry for the delay...here goes!

Sarah sucked me for ages licking my balls and looking up at me like the slut she is. She then looked at Mike, who nodded and she laid on the floor and opened her legs. I wasted no time in slipping a condom on and getting in her gorgeous shaven young pussy...She moaned in ecstacy and then finally Mike came over and shoved his cock in her mouth. He told me to flip her over so i fucked her doggie while she carried on sucking him. There is nothing like sharing a horny wife! I came deep inside her just as he lost his load all over her face. But that wasnt it...then they invited me to their marital bedroom where i stayed the whole evning...we fucked and fucked and i came on her tits, face, feet and up her ass when we eventually got her to do DP...god it was horny! I love meeting couples!

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Amazing..... Thanx for sharing

» Add a new message to this topic