FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cock sucked

Cock sucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eppers50 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I've just had my cock sucked by the sweetest mouth I've been in for years.

Went into one one the only few open gents toilets in Macclesfield, ther was only one other person in. I stood near to him & got my cock out, I could just see him in the extreme areas of my vision. Slowly he started to move his hand up & down the length of his splendid cock, I followed stepping back slighly so he could see me harden. He opened his jacket & I unbuckled my pants pulling them down so my balls were exposed. He moved towards me, reached out and gently bushed his fingers up & down the sensitive underside, precum was already forming a wet patch, he used it to lubricate my cock head, I reached out & did the same. Then the door opened & we assumed a neutral position, the guy soon left, he immediately bent down & took me in his soft mouth, someone else came in & we stopped again but he went in a cubicle. Again my cock was swallowed & I started to fuck his sweet mouth, I could barely keep my ecstasy to myself, I put my hand on his head pushing gently to create the right rhythm, soon I was coming, filling his mouth with my juice. He winked at me & I mouthed "nice", He said, "your welcome"

I washed my hands & walked out. I so would have loved to have gone to his place & got him naked, on his knees & fucked him silly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we lived nearer i'd love to do that to you, very horny story thanks

Had me wanking!!

Wow hot story never happens to me tho

» Add a new message to this topic