FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The d*unk guy (true story)

The d*unk guy (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orksguy-69 OP   Man  over a year ago

skipton

I was only 18 years old straight average lad just out in my local town around midnight bored on my mountain bike which is 1 mile from where I lived and I spotted a guy sat on the pavement lent against the wall which made me think is this chap ok so I went to investigate and check on him as I got to him I asked if he was ok and he said yes but he could do with a hand to get up so I lent my bike against the wall and helped him get up we ended up chatting for a while bare in mind this town is very quiet anyway I found out he lived in Salterforth Lancashire not far away couple of miles he was gay and single etc. etc. anyway he asked if I could help him get to the disused railway line (now a path) which goes towards my home and the opposite way towards his home so I said yes not thinking much about it so when we got to the railway line he wanted to sit down on an old stile which he did he has sobered up a little by now he asked if I had ever been with a guy which I said no he said well let me give you a bj and nothing else to see if you like it at first I was shocked but thought why not so he unzipped my pants pulled them down including my boxers and proceeded to suck my cock which felt so good he held moth my bum cheeks firmly until I exploded in his mouth he then turned me around and sat me between his legs and said did I want more at this point I jumped up pulled my boxers and pants up and rode off on my bike I rode about half a mile and then stopped and thought you idiot I should have at least give it a go so I turned around a rode back but he had gone so I rode further down the path but couldn't find him anywhere. The end

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Wud like to hear morea

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago