FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mother/daughter

mother/daughter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

iv just split up from a lady who has a daughter and since we,ve split iv been getting very hot texts from the daughter asking me to come fuck her,she,s 19 size 18 good tits and we always got on what do you think i should do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go for it, most men love to have mum and daughter.

Yeah shes old enough and knows what she wants by the sounds of things. Go for it mate

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"iv just split up from a lady who has a daughter and since we,ve split iv been getting very hot texts from the daughter asking me to come fuck her,she,s 19 size 18 good tits and we always got on what do you think i should do?"

You need to ask...

Have done this a few yrs ago . Couldn't believe my luck . Mother first then the next day daughter. Was an amazing experience

I've actually had a mother and daughter. Go for it!

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

Sounds like a revenge fuck ? I'd stay away..think with your brain not your dick ? Find someone else..less hassle?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't personally but if it floats your boat and you can deal with any potential fall out.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

one for the bucket list but all parties must know whats going on and be in full agreement leave well alone there maybe trouble ahead

By *ATUREANDHOTMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Go for it... I was lucky enough to do this also with mother and daughter, and both knew this was happening which made it doubly exciting!!

"iv just split up from a lady who has a daughter and since we,ve split iv been getting very hot texts from the daughter asking me to come fuck her,she,s 19 size 18 good tits and we always got on what do you think i should do?"
this is your legacy your playing around with ! Your legacy will be here way after you've gone . Do it in the name of history ! Let the the farmer see the wife

Forum Mod

I think its very chavvy behaviour,more suited to guests of the Jeremy Kyle show

Are there not enough women around to fuck that you have to get involved with your ex's daughter?

Forum Mod

Ive removed a post so if you quoted it then that will have too if you wonder where your post has gone

By *otTimeSeekerMan  over a year ago

Milford Haven

I would definitely do it if there's no chance of you wanting to get back with the mother. If you do want to get back with her then don't. How many chances are you going to have to do this? Not many so I'm inclined to say go for it!

What was the upshot ?

By *_n_JCouple  over a year ago

between Sheffield and Doncaster

Sounds like a messed up mind fuck, I would stay away big time. There are plenty of other out there to be messing with your Ex's daugther.

"I think its very chavvy behaviour,more suited to guests of the Jeremy Kyle show

Are there not enough women around to fuck that you have to get involved with your ex's daughter? "

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Yep, Jeremy Kyle sprung to mind for me as well, sorry. x

Do you really need to ask ?

Haha, theoretically sleeping with a young girl sounds lush but realistically mums gonna cut your balls off, if its not already set up!?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I'd be devastated and I mean DEVASTATED if I found out an ex of mine fucked my daughter. I'd feel so humiliated and betrayed and I'm pretty sure my relationship with her would take a very severe and long lasting dent.

But hey, if your need to empty your ball-bag is that great then do what you must.

Sounds like fiction to me ..

not the same but i fucked two brothers a few hours between was a super high feeling

"not the same but i fucked two brothers a few hours between was a super high feeling "

mmmmmmm did

By *exystargirlWoman  over a year ago

Warrington

i personally would stay away from it, she just wants to play with your head, odds are her mother got her to do it just to see how much of a rat you are and if you fall for it.

when i was alot younger did let my guard down due to family issues and fucked my boy friends dad for a while, as he understood how i felt, but i now know he was just using me and i was a stupid girl. My boyfriend never found out, thank god!. but it did end up altering our relationship and it came to an end.

If the situation of father/son happened in a club then i would do it as isn't any emotional BS. But can't say i've ever seen that within in a club.

I would love to but you have to be a man and think about the relationship with mum and daughter if it ever got out, for a few hours of fun you could wreck a whole family. Think before you see the pink

Sounds dodgy to me!

IT'S A TRAP!

Theres something really appealing about a mother daughter 3some..... Never gonna happen though lol

Herts

So you'd be happy if you found out your (ex)partner was shagging your Son/Dad?

Have to say it must be most guys fantasy to have a Mother and Daughter at the same time, but after splitting with one then to go on and fuck the other just doesnt seem right and like someone else has said sounds more like a trap.

But seems more like a thread to start a chat rather than a reality

[Removed by poster at 28/12/12 12:33:49]

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Theres something really appealing about a mother daughter 3some..... Never gonna happen though lol "

Just something very wrong about it also , no one ever heard of incest.

OP your walking on dangerous ground i would say move away from that family it will only bring more harm than good.

And why mention the girls dress size, does this make the situation any better?? perhaps you could also mention she wearing black shoes size 6, and drives a blue VW...which is also as irrelevant lol

"Theres something really appealing about a mother daughter 3some..... Never gonna happen though lol

Just something very wrong about it also , no one ever heard of incest.

OP your walking on dangerous ground i would say move away from that family it will only bring more harm than good."

They have to be related to be incest, don't think the OIP mentioned the girl was his daughter did he?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

daughter is no relation i dated her mother for a yr,i met kelly on boxing day and we had fantastic sex,she said having had a few guys but she never felt the same as when she heard her mother and i fucking so wanted to try and see what a older guy was like got to say as im 50 i got a buzz fucking a 19yr old

Herts

"daughter is no relation i dated her mother for a yr,i met kelly on boxing day and we had fantastic sex,she said having had a few guys but she never felt the same as when she heard her mother and i fucking so wanted to try and see what a older guy was like got to say as im 50 i got a buzz fucking a 19yr old"

See, wanting to fuck someone because you heard them fucking your Mum/Dad doesn't sit right with me!

Sounds like she has issues, to be honest. x

Sounds to me like this thread is going down a nasty path ..this thread doesn't sit right with me ..

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

id also be wary, as you had a relationship with the Mum, if you were in teh relationship when daughter was under 16 you could be on very dodgy ground if 'someone' decided to raise the matter with the Police- plenty of 19yrs olds who don't carry the risk of adding your name to the SOL!

Your call after all!

Slightly off-thread, I know, but I once had twin sisters in a 3some in Bangkok. It was fucking unreal.

» Add a new message to this topic