FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sissy caught continued

Sissy caught continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy jenny OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

lincs

Please read part 1 for this story to make sense... All feedback welcome.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1378285

Weeks pass since the humiliating scenario of me being caught by my ex. The events have made me question everything. I've not even considered dressing or looking at lingerie the same way since the embarrassment. How could I be so foolish to wear her things let alone get caught. I was hoping I had served my punishment and all would be forgotten. As the days passed I felt a sense of relief, that things were over. I had spoken to my ex on the odd occasion and things seemed, dare I say normal.

The weekend was approaching and I received a call from her.

"I need help fixing one of the girls beds do you mind coming over to help please?"

How could I resist it was for our daughter.

My mind wandered to the events of being caught and I had to try and erase them from my mind. I was sure all of that was over now and this was just a helping hand.

The weekend arrived and I nervously entered her house. There was a call from upstairs so I headed up the stairs towards it to try and find my ex.

As I entered her room, her familiar scent hit me and it all came flooding back to me. My mind flashing through the humiliating events of being caught!

She climbed off the bed and waltzed towards me with a devilish smile on her face.

"I'm glad you came, thank you. I did think maybe you wouldn't turn up. As your probably wondering there is no repairs. I haven't forgot the embarrassment of you going through my drawers you filthy pervert and in order for me to stay quiet I think you still owe me don't you?!"

I hang my head in shame and nod slightly.

"Good girl" she instructs. "Well tonight I have some more training for you. I'll help you dress slutty and then I'm taking you out"

A shocked look across my face, out??! As if last time wasn't humiliating enough now she wants to take me out dressed. I freeze. Lost for words. She circles around me, as if she is conspiring a plan for me. Her perfume intoxicates my mind and i know im helpless to resist this womans pursuits.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

More please

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Loving this .. I wish it was me

lincs

"Right go and have a bath and I want you to shave off all your body hair" is her instructions.

Still frozen I hesitate, my mind considers I have no wash stuff with me and I'm unable to move as I lose control of my thoughts.

This seems to frustrate my ex and she grabs my face!

" Now slut!! You don't want everyone to see photos from your last slutty adventure do you? I've laid out everything you need in the bathroom ready for you" she insists.

I'm snapped out of my daze, photos?! But how?! Really?! I contemplate the possibility and decide I'd better do as I was told. God knows how many weeks she had been watching me hatching her initial plan.

Upon entering the bathroom I notice things placed on the bath for me, razor, floral bubble bath and a girly body wash. Surely not I think. I begin to run the bath and fill it with lots of bubbles. Lighting a candle beside the bath I slowly ease in as it fills up around me. The anger and frustration towards myself growing deeper as I'm reminded of my stupidity. I try to relax a little and close my eyes as I try to distract myself from my thoughts consuming me. Moments pass and I hear my ex shout down, don't be to long we are heading out at 8 o'clock. Reluctantly I begin to shave my legs, hating how this woman now has control over me.

Running my hands over my legs I'm surprised how soft they feel. I continue to shave the rest of my body before I make my way back to my exs bedroom. Eager not to keep her waiting. As I enter the room I notice her lying back on the bed slamming her pussy with a big black dildo moaning like never before. I try not to make eye contact but my presence seems to annoy her.

"Don't you know its rude not to knock before you enter slut?" Are her words.

Again I hang my head in shame. She shuffles off the bed and walks over to me forcing the toy into my mouth, the smell of sex is a reminder from the previous weeks events. The taste of her pussy is welcomed and I enjoy it once more. She uses my mouth more aggresivley and laughs at how feeble i am!

Without warning she slides the dick out of my mouth.

"Right ive picked out an outfit for you and i want you to look your slutty best for me" she drags me to the bed and i notice my outfit..

coventry

Keep going please

lincs

On the bed was a red lace bralette with matching panties and a suspender belt which all looked part of a set. They looked so sexy and suddenly my lost love for lingerie came rushing back. Beside those were a pair of slutty black fencenet stockings and a fencenet top with long arms. I also spotted a tiny little pvc skirt any tiny little arse would look hot in. My cock began to stir and arousal washed through my body. My ex sensed my excitement and knew once again she had control over me.

"Get dressed sweety and give me a call when you're all done" she said as she left me to it.

Sweety?? Why is she suddenly being nice I think. I reach for the lace lingerie and run it through my hands, it feels so soft. I ease up the panties over my legs as the lace finds its way nestled between my arse, my arousal grows. Fuck its feels so good, memories of the previous week fade away and I'm lost in the moment. I fasten the suspender belt followed by the sexy bralette. I lie back on the bed for a moment enjoying the feel of this lace encasing my now sexy smooth body. I roll over my mesh top and ease the arms down noticing the holes at the end so that It wears like gloves too. My stockings are next one by one I ease these up my legs. It feels so sexy to running my hands over these silky soft legs, my silky soft legs. Fastening each one to the suspender belt. Finally I try to shake the skirt up my slender body shaking my arse to squeeze it in. I look across the mirror and my cock throbs at the sight before me. The slut in the mirror looks hot. That slut is me. I'm brought back to reality and instantly I can't believe what's happening to me. I feel shame, humiliation that things have gone this far. My ex storms Into the room,

"Well don't you look like a good slut, we're going to have a lot of fun tonight" she insists.

She walks over and pulls my suspender belt up over my tiny skirt so that its on show and reaches for her bedside unit before spraying me with her perfume. A scent I was all to familiar with. It always captivated my senses. And now wherever I was sure to be heading tonight I would be entoxicated by it.

By now my cock is throbbing underneath my tight pvc skirt, desperate to break free and receive some attention and coincidentally that's exactly what it got. My ex pulls me to my feet and eases my skirt up to my waist, pulling my lace thong to one side and begins to wank my cock aggressively between her hands.

"We need to do something about this" she insists

I arch my head back and enjoy the rough motion, I'm sure as to hell this isn't suppose to be pleasurable but having her hands on my cock again feels great. Fighting the urge to cum so quick is just to much to take and my body tenses, she feels this and let's go off my cock right at the moment I'm due to cum. It trickles out of my cock and onto the floor below.

"Now slut get down and lick that pathetic mess up" she demands. I don't even hesitate and I'm on all fours lapping it up like the cat that got the cream. I clamber back up to my feet to see how impressed she is but I just get a disgusted look.

"Sit down and close your eyes" her next command.

I feel her playing with my cock and I can't help but think how hot her touch is. My cock feels cold and numb and I open my eyes to realise she has put a cage on me. Shock across my face as I realised I have lost all power or what little power I had left. She sniggers at me and explains I will no longer receive pleasure from my cock, sluts receive pleasure from their holes.

"Keep still while I apply your make up"

Lost for words I sit nervously wondering just how far this is going to go.

I feel the brushes over my face unaware of what's going on, my cheeks, forehead and then eyes, followed by lipstick.

"There,complete. Now look in the mirror and tell me you wouldn't use a slut who looked like that"

I tilt ny head and can't believe the face staring back at me, I look female. My lips a bright slutty shade of red, My eyes a sultry red shadow to compliment my lingerie. Fuck I look amazing.

"Last thing and then you are done" she reaches into her wardrobe and pulls out a curly blonde wig and fixes it to my head. I can't believe my transformation.

lincs

She places a pvc collar around my neck with the words slut across it before attaching a leash and dragging me out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

" wait here" she commands and comes back with some ridiculously high heels.

"Put these on and try to walk through the house, get some practice"

I try to walk but stumble through the house, a few paces up and down and I begin to feel a little more comfortable. She tugs my leash and commands me to follow her. Im Nervous as hell as we leave the house and walk to the car, she opens the passenger door and pushes me in. The driver door opens and she gets in next to me, for the first time I notice her big trench coat covering most of her and I imagine what she might be wearing underneath. I can see her legs encased in fishnet stockings and my imagination runs away from me. My cock twitches as I'm reminded I'm caged and unable to get hard.

We drive through the dark winters evening without speaking a word to each other which leaves me time to lose control of my mind, all sorts of scenarios flash before me. We pull up in lay-by and my ex throws her feet outside the car and changes her shoes. I hear her totter round to my side of the car and open the door before reaching for my leash and tugging me out of the car. She takes the lead and I follow as I'm tugged helplessly behind her. We arrive at a small clearing and we stop. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a blindfold and forces it over my eyes.

"Drop to your knees and do whatever is expected of you, if you ever want to taste my pussy again, you'll do what it takes to please me" she whispers in my ear.

The cold Air on my skin and nerves leave me trembling. I have no idea what is about to happen but I know I want her pussy again, I would do anything to taste her again. I slowly lower myself to the ground sitting on my heels. I feel my leash drop and I wait paitently. Anticipating what could possible come next...

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

Oh yes. Hope there is more

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Welcome back.

lincs

I wait for what feels like an eternity but in truth it was probably a matter of minutes. The cold air seems to subside and I feel a presence close to me, I hear footsteps circling around me.

My nerves grow as my anticipation for the inevitable is realised. I feel my leash picked up and I'm tugged to my feet, I try to stand in my heels but stumble slightly, I feel hands around my waist steadying me and I'm relieved as I don't fall flat on my face. With my leash held firmly I begin to feel hands pulling at my body exploring it. I'm suddenly bent over and I feel hands running over my legs, another pair on my hips, another pulling at my chest, more hands find my body and I lose count of how many begin to caress my smooth body. Fingers enter my mouth and begin to pull at my lips, sliding down my throat,making me gag. Hands all over me I struggle to focus and dont know where to concentrate.

My arse is caressed, circled and it feels nice. I'm actually enjoying having all these hands on me. My booty is spanked and my skirt is eased up around my waist. My thong pulled tight up my arse and more hands begin to explore it. Pulling at my arse, squeezing it.

My head is pulled and I feel a cock forced into my mouth. I feel it slide in and out vigorously. My hands are grabbed and placed around 2 cocks, although placid they both feel thick and I know what i must do. I begin to wank these between my hands desperately trying to please my ex, assuming she is somewhere watching.

I feel hands reach round and slip into my red bralette, pulling at my nipples, twisting them. Pulling on them makes me yelp and the cock in my throat seems to ease in further. I feel my thong pulled roughly to one side and my caged cock falls out. Someone grabs it and spanks it,tugging on it which makes me squirm more. I feel cocks slap my arse, several on each cheek I can't comprehend how many guys must be surrounding me right now. I feel Saliva being spat at my arse and suddenly pushed towards ny tight Hole. They push in and begin to finger fuck me. My leash is then pulled and I'm forced to take the cock in my throat deeper. I feel another being pressed against my face. The two cocks in my hands now feel solid and ease away from me.

Both my hands are then forced behind my back and eased into my suspender belt so that I'm restrained. My arse hole is probed harder and my eyes roll back in my head. I'm trying to relax but my body is being pulled about. My head is pulled up and the cock is replaced by another, this one feeling much longer.

I hear a noise from behind me, it starts of low but begins to grow louder. I try to take my mind away from the cocks and hands using my body and listen. I soon realise the noise, its my ex moaning. She sounds like she's in heaven. Moaning much like the previous week when she had all those hung guys. Fuck knows how many are around if she's getting attention too.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

coventry

Oh fuck yes … I couldn’t think of anything better. Just wish this was me please please carry on.

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Loving this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on please

Oh yes... Can we have more x

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

lincs

With my focus now on my exs moans I'm distracted from the men abusing my body. My arse is probed and without even realising its strected wider, another finger is eased in. The rhythm is built up and I'm being used at both ends. My head it pulled between cocks, sucking one cock deep before its pulled up onto another. I'm just a fuckdoll surrounded by huge cocks who all want to use me. My exs moans are turning me on so much, my cock pressing against my tiny cage reminds me I'm just a pawn in her game now. I'm suddenly awoken from my daydreams of my ex when something larger is pressed against my arse. My body tenses. I feel a swift slap across my arse and the cock forces its way into my new pleasure hole. I'm now being fucked at both ends, my hands tucked into my suspender belt I struggle to sturdy myself. Thankfully bodies all around me keep me in position. Hands still pulling at my body, slapping me, tweaking my nipples. It's actually hot to be having this much attention. My head is grabbed and my blindfold is removed, I try to take in how many guys are surrounding me but I'm held in place as one of the guys at my face begins to grunt as he wanks in my face. Seconds later his cock spurts and plasters my face like a cheap whore. Wave after wave hits my face, covering me from forehead to chin. He forces his cock in my mouth and demands I clean him. The crowd erupt into a cheer. They seem pleased. The man fucking my arse begins to pound me like a jackhammer and I feel his fingers dig into my hips, its a weird sensation but its actually one I'm beginning to enjoy. I feel him tense and my arse is filled with his hot cum. Again its a sensation I'm not used to. The crowd seem to enjoy this again and everyone let's out a cheer. I gather my breath and try to compose myself but I notice my exs moans growing, having witnessed me taken 2 loads must of turned her on and she moans out louder than I've ever witnessed before. Fuck its such a hot sensation.

By *hirk999Man  over a year ago

oswestry

yes

lincs

The air is filled with her moans like nothing I've ever experienced before. My head being pulled between cocks I'm unable to see exactly what's going on but the thought of her enjoying herself that much turns me on. Again cheers ring out from the group, they seem to be enjoying every moment of having 2 sluts for their pleasure.

My arse is slapped and again my hips are grabbed before another cock is nestled against my used fuck hole. He forces his way in without a regard to me. This feels longer and he's reaching new depths the last cock didn't. Initially its painful but this doesn't stop him fucking me hard, slamming into me like I'm just a cock socket, to be fair that's exactly as I'm dressed. These guys are using me just as I probably deserve. Dressed like a whore and now being used like one.

I hear some commotion behind me and next thing I know a body is slumped over my side. I feel boobs pressed against my back and know exactly who it is..my ex has been forced over me and seems to be receiving the same treatment as myself. I can hear her gagging and slurping on cocks and I instantly imagine it was mine she was taking sloppily down her throat. She's such a slut, she loves cock and I only wish it was my cock she loved as much. I missed out on so much it seems.

The guy pounding her is fucking her hard. He must be built like a rugby player the force of her body slamming into me makes me uneasy on my feet. Again I'm strangely thankful there is so many people to hold me up and support me.

I can feel her nailed fingers reaching down for my caged cock, stroking over me, digging them in trying to tease me. I'm so thankful to be feeling her hands on my cock again. I can never get enough of her touch.

From no where I feel a warm spray cover my arse, assuming someone has just shot their load over me.

My ex becomes more verbal,

"Enjoy having 2 sluts, do you? Use us, abuse us. Make us cum hard for your fat fucking dicks" she shouts, I've never heard her like this before.

The guys become more physical. I feel several spanks on my arse and it becomes sore. Being used from both ends i feel like a complete slut, just like the ones i crave to use. How things have changed. I have no choice but to accept my new role. I consider the fact that i may now just be a slut for ever. I feel her nails dig into me and her muffled moans intensify, i know whats coming as her nails dig deeper. Again her moans are loud, anyone close by would be alerted, i hear a splash hit the floor and then another and realise shes just squirted.. fuck me thats hot i think to myself. I never made her squirt. The guy continues to fuck her, he must be in her arse. Her body weight now slumped on me even more so. Im doing my best to hold her up as shes being fucked hard.

Solihull

Great story

By *ictokcoolMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch

By *ornylad80Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Love this.

Telford

lincs

My legs suddenly give way and I collapse to the floor. I half expect all the guys to have held me up like most of the night but I look up and see most of them wanking frantically. My ex falls on top of me and I'm in a heap on the floor.

"On all fours now slut" barks one of the guys. My new found submissive instinct takes over and I'm all fours quicker than a dog waiting for a treat. The guys lift my ex up and then places her back down on my back, I feel her cold arse against mine as we are now back to back. My arse is probed one more time as I begin to be fucked hard. My eyes roll as I'm beginning to enjoy my arse being fucked. I feel warm cum spraying over my shoulders from both angles and as I look up I see a guy wanking at my face, he also shoots a heavy load at me and covers my face just as I catch his eye. I'm now dripping in cum, god knows how many loads I've taken or how many are left to come.

Suddenly the cock in my arse dissapears and I feel the cold wind blow up my gaping hole.

Seconds later my ex is rocking on my back and I assume the guy has alternated between slut holes. This carries on for a while, my ex being pounded and then myself the guy alternating between his choice of sluts.

"Fill the sluts hole" my ex shouts.

"Pound that little slutty hole and show her how much of a whore she really is" are her next orders.

The guy fucks my arse faster and I'm wondering how much more I can take. Tension building and I feel so fucking close right now. My ex feels this and encourages me

" That's it sissy slut, cum from that slut hole being used. Real girls come from being fucked. Cum hard for me as your fuck hole is used"

Knowing I'm about to make her very happy is all to much for me to take. My body shakes and my orgasm ripples through my body, wave after wave coursing through me. I cum like never before, my caged cock leaking cum all over the floor. Fuck that was intense but of course the guy fucking me hasn't finished, he's pounding me Hard, my legs now weak struggling to hold me again. I hear his moans and he picks up speed, drilling my tight fuck hole. I hear him let out a loud moan and he begins to pump me full of his seed. Fuck I'm left trying to catch my breath. I'm a cum covered mess, there's probably not an inch of my body which hasn't been covered. I'm rolled over and my ex straddles my face. Guys gather round, one taking control of her face and another probing her pussy right before my eyes. They use her hard and I'm loving seeing her at her slutty best. The cock in her pussy pulls out and slides into my mouth. Anticipating tasting her pussy I take it all, worshipping it, licking up and down his shaft eager to savour any taste of her that I can. He then thrusts back into her dripping pussy, slamming her hard, the sound of flesh slapping together as he uses her. It's not long and I'm getting the same treatment and once again I'm in heaven as I can enjoy her taste. The guy using her face pulls out and wanks his cum all over my caged cock. Previously I might of been humiliated but it seems my transition to slut is becoming complete. The cock is soon replaced and her slutty mouth is used once again. Her pussy is soon full of another load of hot cum and again this cock is replaced by another, this time its her arse that's being fucked and again the same process of using my mouth between fucking her.

Wow

Telford

coventry

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

lincs

Thanks for all the comments. Any feedback or ideas, please message me. If youd like more dialogue or to read something specific please let me know

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *urious770TV/TS  over a year ago

holyhead

Definitely want more x

Telford

Telford

By *olflordMan  over a year ago

Exeter

wellingborough

So hot, I need more

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

By *orthof40Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Carry on lots of miles still in her

lincs

The sight of this huge cock stretching her arsehole is a sight to behold. Seeing her bob up and down on it, is so hot to see, especially as I know her filthy mouth is receiving the same treatment. The penny drops and this is what she expects of me, dressing like a complete slut for guys pleasure, acting like a complete cum whore. I've always looked up to her but I suddenly see a new role model as I sense my position in life switching. If I'm to enjoy her, and savour what little I can I need to aspire to be what she desires from me, however degrading and demeaning I might feel that is. My cock throbs back to life but the cage reminds me of my new found role. As the fat cock slides into her arse I decide to push my luck a little and reach up with my tongue. Licking across her labia and clit. Unsure of how she will react I carry on, desperate to enjoy her sweet taste. Lost in the moment of being fucked from both ends she continues to rock on my face. I ease my tongue into her dripping pussy, I know the wetness is mainly cum but I try to fight through this and taste her. Her moans intensify and she seems to be enjoying having her well fucked pussy gently licked whilst her arse is being pounded. I continue to tease her, probing her pussy when I can, her hands push down on my hips as she tries to steady herself, slamming down on the cock harder. I reach up to hold her arms and steady her, eager to please her and allow this cock to fuck her harder. Its not much longer as she let's out a loud scream, her pussy starts convulsing and I hold her tight as her orgasm rocks through her. The guys using her don't stop, eager to cum too. They use her body, the guys fucking her arse unloads in her as he too moans loud. This triggers the guy fucking her face, he pulls out and wanks thick cum all over her face, spraying the pair of us with his heavy load. My ex's orgasm subsides for a minute and she eases down on my face, which becomes a sticky mess. I stop with my tongue and lie completely still for a minute whilst she regains her breath.

Solihull

Definitely more please

Whitchurch

Telford

By *elly loveTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnock

OMFG wow x

lincs

The moments rest doesn't last and I feel my legs manhandled and pushed up in the air. My red lacey thong is ripped off of me and thrown down on my belly. I feel my hole probed, this guy is different from the rest, he's more physical, more forceful. I whimper as he begins to use me, my moans are more of a cry as he brutally fucks my arse. Cheers ring out from the crowd that had been silent for so long. I grab my ex's hips, clinging on like my life was about to end.

She grabs my thong and cleans her sticky pussy and forces them into my mouth, much to everyone's delight.

"Stop crying like a little bitch, take it like the slut you are" she demands.

She raises her body off of me and stands holding my legs, encouraging the guy to fuck my arse. The remaining men gather round and begin tugging their cocks.

"Cum for the sissy slut, cover her in your hot fucking cum" encouraging every guy to finish on me.

My arse is being pounded and I'm not sure how much I can take it. I had begun to enjoy the pleasure but this was different, I was just a fuckdoll for this guys pleasure who was determined to use me however he wanted, until he was satisfied.

One by one the guys around me grunt and suddenly cum starts to splatter on me, firstly my chest followed by my face, and then another. More cum rains down on me and it actually feels like It's beginning to rain there's so much spraying me. I reach for my exs ankles as I begin to feel another orgasm building. The guy pumping my arse shows no signs of slowing, his speed increases and moments later he cums like a water pistol, filling my arse full of cum. Fuck it doesn't seem to stop, jet after jet painting my insides and just as the last jet hits me, my orgasm rocks me. Even through the soaked panties my moans are loud, like nothing I've ever experienced before. My hands dig deeper into her ankles and my body shakes, wave after wave coursing through me, this seems to go on and I question if it will ever stop. Meanwhile I'm still being showered in cum. So this is what it feels like to be a cum dump. Ive well amd truly been used and fucked over and over and have certainly taken several loads.

With the closing events coming to an end, guys start dissapearing one by one leaving me in a heap on the floor, plastered in cum, feeling somewhat in a trance i try to recollect my thoughts from the nights event, wondering what the fuck just actually happened.

somewhere

excellent please do carry on

so turned on by this

lincs

I wipe the cum from my eyes as I try to regain my focus, suddenly the cold air hits me and I'm feeling more alert.

My ex reaches for my leash and begins to wander off, I get the hint and try to clamber to my feet and follow. Head hung in shame I place one foot in front of the other walking to the car, my legs feeling weak and uneasy. No word is spoken between us and once again like weeks ago,my mind flickers back through the nights events as I question my situation. My ex opens my car door for me, this is odd I think, why is she being so nice. I literally fall into the car and fasten my seat belt. She trots round to her side opens her door and changes her shoes once more. The engine starts and the only thing on my mind is getting away from here and forgetting about it all.

" you did good tonight sissy, I think the lads were very pleased" she says in a reassuring way, her hand finds my knee and begins to rub me. I feel relaxed and comforted with her touch and her words seem to resonate. Knowing she is pleased with my performance leaves me some what satisfied.

" I think we could have a lot of fun together, I can help you be the perfect slut" she adds.

Deep down I question why I would want that, I have no interest in pleasing men or being a "slut" but something inside of me wants to please her, wants to give her pleasure however that may be. The drive home I feel a sense of achievement, like I've made her happy which was clearly something missing in our relationship before. As we arrive at her house and pull up on the drive, I step out of the car, no longer nervous but confident, I strut up her pathway with a new found swagger. She opens the door and I follow her in expecting to be able to undress and shower. I sit down on her sofa still dripping in cum and begin to undo my heels.

"Ummm what do you think you're doing? I'm not done with you yet" I looked on shocked and unsure what more she could want from me after all that I have done for her already.

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Telford

By *onmacMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Excellent, more to cum?

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Can't wait to hear more

coventry

Fantastic job

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

Amazing

Whitchurch

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

lincs

"Now, lie on the floor. You have some cleaning to do" she instructs me and without hesitation I'm lying on the floor eager to feel her body against mine. She pulls down her thong exposing her well fucked holes as she's straddled over me. She eases down and unlocks my cage. My cock is finally free and I feel a sense of relief. Once again I feel my horn growing, taking in my slutty ex gf covered in cum knowing how filthy she has just been. My cock doesn't grow like I expect, maybe I've cum to much, maybe I've been used and all spent out but it stays flaccid. My ex begins to lap up the cum on my cock, my hips and thighs, I lie still quivering under her touch. I'm so hot for her right now and all I want to do is fuck her hard! Her soft tongue lapping at my body drives me wild and I grab hold of the carpet, biting my lip desperate not to make a sound. She eases up off my body and dribbles all the cum into my face.

" open wide sissy, don't waste a drop" I do as instructed, the salty mess splattering on my tongue and over my face, she drops her booty on my face and begins to smoother me, unable to breathe, she giggles to herself and rocks back and forward. She gets up and wanders upstairs returning with her black dildo before easing her arse back onto my face.

" now slut, lick my arse and clean that cum" I do as instructed holding her hips pulling her arse tight to my face, I don't want to disappoint her and do my best to bring her off. I feel her begin to slide the monster toy into her pussy and start fucking it hard. She starts shouting filth, which is so hot to hear.

"Lick that slut hole while I pound my pussy, deeper slut! Eat my slutty arse, clean it from those filthy loads. Her toy is pushed harder and harder as I lick her arse. My mind wanders and questions how much more she can take after the night she's had. She slams it hard once more and I sense her rubbing her clit. Her moans getting louder and louder and the now familiar sight of what's building become clear. My tongue probes eager to be the reason she cums and there it is, i hold her hips as i feel her body shake, she pulls the toy from her pussy with force and im suddenly sprayed with her love juices. My chest and belly and soaked again but this time its female juices. She doesnt stop rubbing her clit so i eagerly lick away at her holes. Her body still spasming on my face. Im so eager to cum, i yearn for her touch, just a flick of her tongue across my cock, my balls tickled between her nails but theres nothing. She composes herself and stands up.

"Get up and get yourself home slut, dont change, you will need that outfit again. I suggest you clean it and look after it" and with that she dissapears to the bathroom.

Not for the first time tonight i lie frozen still contemplating my fate. I snap out of my haze, trying to break my thoughts before i get up and leave. I get in my car and drive home anticipating what could be next. My thoughts turn to dressing and looking like a hot slut and im actually turned on, im eager thinking about my next adventure...

somewhere

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Solihull

Very good.

coventry

This just got my little sissy Clit so hard

Telford

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Very horny xxx

wellingborough

Love this

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Stunning truly stunning

lincs

Thanks for all the feedback.

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Wonderful

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow this has made me so wet in my tiny thong

Fucking wowow

Whitchurch

lincs

Thank you for the comments. Considering part 3 but dont want things to be repetitive.

May start something new

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

By *inky_GentlemanMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

Dont anyone would complain about repetition. Practise makes perfect for the slut! So hot, thank you x

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

"Thank you for the comments. Considering part 3 but dont want things to be repetitive.

May start something new"

Always a risk of it happening and can be difficult to avoid when you’re writing as it becomes a real challenge the more you write about the same characters in one story.

As has already been said. I’m sure with a few variations no one will mind to much .

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Amazing

By *asters-slaveMan  over a year ago

Preston

Wow

By *lueeyedvikingMan  over a year ago

Near

Love it..... and it sounds like you do too

somewhere

"Thank you for the comments. Considering part 3 but dont want things to be repetitive.

May start something new"

Well hopefully there is a follow up enjoying her journey

lincs

As always thanks for the feedback.

Message me your ideas for part 3 xx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere