FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The business meeting/ trying out Miss Jones.

The business meeting/ trying out Miss Jones.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman  over a year ago

south coast IOW

I walk into the room in basque, heels, stockings and a black dress to find a group of guys in suits. Seeing the guy I’m meant to meet there and hearing him say ‘ah there you are, now be a good girl and come here’. I walk towards him and stand facing him as he runs his hands up my stockinged legs, my dress raising as he rubs my bum cheeks. I’m very aware that I don’t know the other 3 guys in the room but I know better than to say anything. The guy I’m meeting made my instructions clear. If I want him to take me on then I am to follow instructions and not speak unless spoken to. He is so sexy and I need the discipline I know he can give me so I’m willing to see how this goes. I trust him and know I won’t be harmed. I may hurt sometimes after we meet but only in the best possible way. He caressed me and tells me in going to be a very good girl and be very nice to his friends who have been waiting for me to arrive. Their business is completed and they are in the mood to celebrate. I’m asked to pour drinks for the group which I proceed to do. Each one of his friends watches as I bend to pour. There is a small table they are sat around and I can feel myself being scrutinised. I’m not slim but the basque holds my well and the stocking strings pull tight across my rounded arse as I bend. My ample boobs straining to escape from the top of my basque. I feel my hands shake a little and I spill a little wine. Sir stands up. ‘Oh dear Miss Jones look what you have done’. Come and bend in front of me and open your legs slightly. Remove your dress first please you won’t need it from now on’.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mifffy1004Man  over a year ago

Sheringham

Great start.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

south coast IOW

My body shivers as I bend. It’s not cold but I feel myself starting to throb at the idea of being exposed to Sir and his friends. I wait and feel goosebumps as i note the silence in the room. Then jump slightly startled as a hand slaps against my bum cheeks. The instant heat and tingle runs through me. My calves tight as I’m bent on heals. I put out my hands to steady myself and as the next slap hits I shake the table. I gasp In shock, not as the steady slaps but as I see a drink topple and land on one of Sirs friends. It’s almost empty and only a little that goes on him and I hope it may go unnoticed. Sir continues to issue my punishment. Between slaps I feel a short caress of his hand and as his hand massages me and then stings me I feel my pussy throb and moisten. After 10 short slaps he is done and I’m told I can stand. It’s then Sir explains that they need to move the glasses as I’m certainly not safe to be around them and instructs me that I am to crawl to Mr P and apologise for wetting his trousers slightly. Damn I thought he had missed that. I get down on all fours and crawl across to Mr P. I look up at him through my lashes and say ‘I’m sorry sir please forgive me’. He looks at me and smirks. ‘I can think of a way you can make it up to me’ he says as he unzips his trousers. ‘I’ll need to get these damp things off first though so I can put them to dry’. With that he takes off his trousers and then sits back down his semi erect cock inches from my face. ‘ now come on Miss Jones you know what I asked, you need to be nice to my friends, very nice. I have given them full permission to use you for their pleasure this evening and I do want you to be sure you please them all’.

By *i Sub BoyMan  over a year ago

Ammanford

south coast IOW

- [ ] Well this wasn’t how I expected tonight to go but I really wanted to please Sir and I was excited and aroused by the spanking. Plus I just can’t resist a guy in a suit. I looked and his cock was not too thick and he was shaved. It did look good and I do love the feel of cock in my mouth. I put out my tongue and gently licked the head. Mmmmm I actually felt pretty good at this point. Kneeling in a room in a hotel suite in my lingerie with a strangers cock on the tip of my tongue while sir watched me. I wanted to please Sir and if this meant sucking a strangers cock then I think I’m probably a lucky girl. I rolled my tongue around its head a few times and then licked slowly down the shaft. Looking up into Mr P’s eyes as I did so. I knew it was ok when I felt him relax and lay back a little as his dock began to get harder. As my tongue slid up and down his shaft I ensured it made it wet and slippery. I felt a little burst of satisfaction when I licked my tongue back up and then unexpectedly opened my mouth wide and pushed his cock in right to the back of my throat. He gasped as my young slid down his shaft and I engulfed his whole length into my mouth and throat. My fingers gently squeezing his balls as I urged him all the way in.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

south coast IOW

I slide my mouth up and down the shaft firmly gently flicking my tongue around the head each time I reached the top and sucking his hardening cock as far into my mouth as I could moving in tempo to the thrusting of his hips. I could feel the eyes of the other guys on me as I eagerly sucked down his shaft. Then I felt movement and another cock appeared in front of me, ‘don’t be greedy P you know we like to share our toys’. I glanced at Sir as I moved my mouth to the second cock. I felt as my hand was pulled up and my fingers pressed around Mr Ps shaft. ‘You shouldn’t leave jobs half done Ms Jones. We need to teach you to multi task’. I continued to stroke his shaft but was losing focus on the cock in my mouth. I felt my head gripped as it was thrust into my throat. This guy was a bit more forceful, fucking my mouth rather than waiting for me to tease him in. It felt like I had no choice With this one he was using my mouth for his own pleasure and all I could do was take it. The noises I heard coming from me excited me and I stroked Mr P harder and faster. I could feel him thrusting in my hands. I felt his excitement building and then he stopped. ‘Not yet take it easy we have a long night ahead of us’. He walked away I think to get a drink and Sir came and stood behind me holding my head firm whilst the second cock fucked my throat harder and faster, each thrust was choking me as it pushed back and cut off my breath. My mouth dribbled spit from the fucking it was getting and my pussy was soaked. Sir was behind me telling me I was a good girl taking what I was given and my nipples were hard as rocks. I was throbbing and aching for my pussy to be touched but couldn’t talk or stop this pounding my face was receiving. I knew my safe words and signs but was no where near to using them. I wanted to please this man and I wanted to feel and taste him. I began to try and suck and lick him as he ponded me encouraging him to thrust more. Wanting his cum in my throat and mouth as a physical sign I was doing things right. I felt his urgency building as he told me I was a cum slut and he was going to give me what I deserved. The thickness of his cum as it began to pump into my throat surprised me and I felt myself squirt wetness onto the floor as I gagged on it and my eyes watered. As he slowed and pumped the last of his cum into my eager mouth I licked the last drops from his shaft. I felt as he moved and could see As he stepped back that the third man had in his hand the biggest cock I had seen for some time. ‘My turn little one’ he said. I didn’t think I could take that down despite the stretching my throat had been given and the added lubrication but I knew I was going to try my best. Mr P stood watching, now totally naked and still hard. The second guy had disappeared into the bathroom. Sir was still fully suited and booted and as I crawled across to the sofa where the big guy waited slowly wanking his huge cock as I moved towards him.

huddersfield/manchester

south coast IOW

He sat up as I crawled over. I was aware that my pants were soaked and Sir could no doubt see my wetness as he was behind me. I began again with my licking technique on the new thick long shaft. I knew it needed to be as wet as possible and as I cupped my lips around it I allowed spit to dribble down the length, massaging it in with my fingers as I did so. I’m sure I wasnt fooling anyone but my hand was my protection against this monster being thrust in too deep. The guy seem to understand what I was doing and he was patient letting me slide my mouth down at my own pace. Allowing me to set the tempo and pace. I could feel as Sir moved to get a clearer view of how much I was taking in each time I lowered my head. I took my time enjoying the feel of each vein and the taste of guy 2’d cum as it soaked this new cock easing its way into my mouth and throat slowly. Despite spending some time trying hard to take it all I knew I couldn’t do it but I still gave the guy plenty of licking and sucking and did adjust to take both of his tight balls into my mouth when he moved forward so they were off the seat. As I felt I was failing I heard Sir undoing his zip. My excitement began to build and I realised that sir had moved behind me. I felt as his fingers plunged deep into my wet pussy eliciting a gasp of pleasure from me as he proved. ‘Oh such hot wet cunt Miss Jones’. I felt as he pulled out his fingers and heard as he tasted my wetness from them ‘mmmm just as I remembered’ he muttered. I began to thrust my bum back towards him as my head bobbed up and down onto the huge cock in front of me. God I wanted him so badly. ‘Yes Miss Jones did you want something’ he asked. I was torn. I had been instructed not to speak but I needed to answer. I wanted him and I was getting desperate. I took my mouth from the long shaft and turned my face towards Sir. ‘Please Sir will you fuck me?’ ‘You realise that invite would include us all tonight not just me Miss Jones?’ I didn’t hesitate I was too wet and horny now ‘yes please sir I want you all to fuck me Sir’. That seemed a signal to the big guy who stood up and lifted me to my feet. He slowly pushed me back towards the cleared table and pushed me onto my back. I think I screamed as he thrust his hard throbbing cock into my soaked pussy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting read and quite articulate, I'm sure there's more to cum

south coast IOW

"Interesting read and quite articulate, I'm sure there's more to cum "

I can add more if people want to read it xx

south coast IOW

God it felt amazing as he forced his way in stretching my pussy around him as he penetrated right up to the hilt. I screamed out but it was pleasure not pain , I was certainly wet enough by this stage. Sir pulled me back so my head hung backwards and slowly started fucking my mouth in time with the huge cock in my pussy. God it was intense. I felt pushed back onto the huge cock then thrust forward till Sir was deep in my throat. Mr P came back and pulled my boobs out of the top of my basque, it was t difficult they were almost out in their own. He fixed his mouth onto my hard nipple and then the second guy who I had heard called Mr L began sucking on the other. Fuck fuck fuck this was exactly what I wanted and I hadn’t even known. I forgot about breathing and just focussed on Sir as he used my mouth. Totally impaled between their cocks unable to move and to be honest not wanting to. The big guy was grunting and thrusting. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me with each thrust. He felt like he was reaching the deepest parts of me and I could feel it pounding into my cervix harder with each thrust. I grunted and groaned with pleasure at the same time. Trying to raise my hips to meet him as I hungrily gobbled at the thrusting cock in my mouth. I knew I wanted to cum and I could tell Sir knew it too but my mouth was full of cock and I knew I mustn’t come without asking. Sir pulled his cock from my mouth and the big guy also stopped. I felt stunned wondering if I had done something wrong but it was to move things around. Sir took out my collar and cuffs and told me to strip down to just my stockings. I knew better than to argue and I was too excited to even want to by this point.

south coast IOW

[Removed by poster at 12/01/23 02:29:46]

south coast IOW

As I took off the remainder of my clothes and stood just in stockings I became aware that the 4 guys were all also naked now. All pretty erect too. Guess my curves weren’t putting them off what they wanted to do. Sir tightened my ankle cuffs and my wrist cuffs. God I love the feeling of the leather and how it restricts around my ankles. He motioned over to the sofa and pulled me onto him. I had noticed a camera in the corner of the room. A small red light glowed on the bottom. I knew Sir would be recording to help me learn in the future and to ensure I was punished properly if I hadn’t followed my brief. I was keen to straddle him and slide my wet pussy onto him. Mr P climbed up onto the sofa so he could slide back into my mouth. I felt Mr L rubbing his cock against my from behind and the big guy wrapped my small hand around his huge shaft. I rode sirs cock as hard and deep as I could. Gyrating my pussy onto him so that I could bring my clit against him as I pushed down. Mr P did his own thing just using my mouth as a fuck hole sometimes faster and sometimes slower. It excites me the way he is just using me for his own enjoyment. Mr L was rubbing his cock against me and slowly fingering my arse hole. I guess he was waiting his turn but I guessed wrong. He pushed me forward so I was almost horizontal and then pushed his hard cock into my wet pussy alongside Sirs. Thrusting hard and fast against Sirs cock. I’d never had two cocks in my pussy at the same time before. If I thought the big guy had stretched me I guess I was wrong. Two cocks rubbing against each other as they fucked me, sliding in and out against each other. Each thrust forcing me to stretch around them. Mr P getting more and more excited as he saw them using my hole and both riding me together. I knew I was going to cum and I knew I shouldn’t. I tried to hold it back but they were both fucking me harder and faster and I could see Sir could feel it as my pussy started to pulse and clench. I couldn’t stop them fucking me and I couldn’t hold back anymore. I felt the hot wetness gush out as I started to squirt. That seemed to be the signal for the guys or it was just the shock as I gushed over them as I felt them both plunge in deep and their throbbing as they both filled me with hot pumping cum. Mr P didn’t cum in my mouth he managed to hold back but he raised my face by pulling my hair back and spat in my mouth and then squeezed my nipples hard as I was cumming. He really was a different type to the others. The big guy was hard and as Sir and Mr L lifted me out from between them he bent me over the sofa and again began thrusting into my hot sticky pulsing Pussy. ‘Yep she’s wet now I reckon he said. ‘. Mr P grinned and pulled me off the big guy and towards him. He pulled me into his hard cock and then pulled my head down. ‘ Suck your cum of your masters cock you filthy slut’ he said. ‘Now now P be nice to my girl ‘Sir said. I felt reassured but a little thrilled by Mr P’s harsh words. As I started to clean sirs cock with my mouth and Mr P started to thrust up into Me I felt my cheeks being parted. I thought Mr L was back to his fingering of my arse until I felt a squirt of lubricant running into my crack and my cheeks being parted by the tip of Mr Bigs huge cock. ‘God no I can’t take that please don’t ‘ I cried out. Sir stopped and walked round behind me. I felt as he clipped the rope clamps onto my straps and strapped my legs back into the hook in the back of my collar. I was fixed down on Ps cock and hogtied legs apart. Sir came back to my head and leaned and whispered in my ear. ‘Don’t let daddy down now baby girl as he talked a huge cock was pushed into my arse. While Mr P continued to fuck my Pussy but slower. He had to stop as I bucked when I felt push in my arse stretched tight around it. I couldn’t take this I’d never felt so stretched in my life. The big guy told P to keep still and slowly started fucking my arse. Pushing in deeper each time but gradually so I could stretch around him. Mr P wedged deep in my pussy enjoying how I wriggled and moved as I was taken by this huge guy.

By *ive Me a ReasonMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Loving it, don't stop!

By *oolguyhiMan  over a year ago

North East

Fantastic read!

south coast IOW

Sorry had to stop for a umm ‘toy break’

south coast IOW

I know fully understood why it was called airtight. There wasn’t a space for anything else inside me. Mr P deep in my pussy, his mouth clamped over my nipple biting and pulling as my arse was slowly being widened with each stroke of My bigs cock. As I went to scream daddy pushed his cock back into my mouth and told me to continue cleaning him. Fuck fuck fuck. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t stop them and I couldn’t think. All I could do was feel as my whole body was pummelled by thrusting hard cock. No where left. I felt my eyelids lifted up as I realised I had closed them. ‘Look at daddy baby girl. You know you must look at me as you suck your cum from my cock and I want to see the gratitude on your face for all the lovely cock you are getting tonight’. I struggled to keep my eyes open my body was on fire. I felt like I was made of electricity every part of me was stimulated and I couldn’t help but love how full and used I was feeling. Guess daddy really does know what’s best. I began to shudder and shake as I felt my orgasm building again. I knew I couldn’t stop it. I looked to daddy. He knew what I wanted. What I needed from him. He nodded and smiled. ‘Go ahead little one’ it was all I needed to start gushing. Once I started I could feel the huge cock in my arse get squeezed even tighter as I pulsed and tightened as I felt my orgasm flood through me. I screamed out gasping to take a breath. Daddy Dom fucking my mouth. Mr P now thrusting and pounding at my pussy and the huge guy buried deep in my arse. Every hole stretched to capacity. I felt the guys join me in cumming. Mr P finally adding his cum to the load already in my pussy. I hadn’t had anyone cum in my arse before but I was too far gone to stop mr big and he pummelled and rammed into me as he thrust deeper with each throbbing pump as he shot his huge load inside of me. Every time I thought he was done he gripped my hips and thrust again. Grunting and panting. Making sure I took every drop he had I’m him. I barely noticed as Me L took his pictures of my body, a cock in each hole. Cum gushing out of all of us and me clearly loving being used like the slut I knew I could be.

huddersfield/manchester

Fantastic writing and imagination!

(Unless it's from experience of course!)

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Fantastic

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

south coast IOW

"Fantastic writing and imagination!

(Unless it's from experience of course!)"

Thank you. Not experienced this scenario no and only ever been airtight once very briefly but would love to do it again if the chance came up.

I’m sure I’ll add some more after some sleep.

By *ohn69funMan  over a year ago

Hebrides

Great story please add more

By *hilyou123Man  over a year ago

susex

You are incredible

"Fantastic writing and imagination!

(Unless it's from experience of course!)

Thank you. Not experienced this scenario no and only ever been airtight once very briefly but would love to do it again if the chance came up.

I’m sure I’ll add some more after some sleep. "

Incredible , eloquent writing

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Story so well written made me feel I was there watching you take your punishment

south coast IOW

As I finished cumming I collapsed down on Mr P. Unable to move due to the hog tie and still being clamped into big guys firm grip. I was sure they were done when I felt big guy slide out of me. Mr L moved behind me and began to take pictures of my exposed arse ‘look at how gaping she is and all that cum dripping out of her. She really is a cum slut now. Sir gently lifted me from Mr P who also moved to have a look. ‘I need a drink, the little whore has fucked me dry’ he said. I was glad he was done and felt a sense of satisfaction that I had taken everything he had. I felt hands behind me and groaned as I felt a hard cock sink into my wet cum filled arse. I forgot Mr L was still behind me until I felt my arse once again being fucked. It was less tight this time and he was taking his time clearly enjoying the feel of another man’s cum dripping out onto his balls as he pushed in deeper. He seemed to have no thought that I may need a rest but just continued to use my arse to satisfy himself. I looked up and could see Sir watching. His face was unreadable. Was I being a good enough girl, would he be pleased with me? I continued to be fucked almost lost in my own world. ‘Wait’ daddy said. ‘She’s not giving you her best ‘L’i think she needs some stimulation. He came and unshackled me as Mr L slowly removed his cock. It was wet with the big guys cum and my own arse juices. I was carried back to the table and tied down by my wrists and my head back. ‘Let her clean you up and get you hard again’ Sir said to ‘L’whilst we make sure she’s ready to enjoy you. Mr L began to rub his cock against my lips. ‘Come on taste how good your arse is filled with cum’ he said. I didn’t want to right now. I wanted a break. Sir got my open mouth gag and pinned my mouth open so that my mouth could be used easier. Whilst L began to use my mouth to get his cock wet and hard again sir began using a large wand on my swollen sodden clit. Using the cum dripping out of me as a lube he began working it over my swollen pussy lips and slowly fingering me rhythmically. I couldn’t help my body responding to how good he felt. He always knows just how to hit the right spot no matter how used up I feel. He kept going gently and slowly teasing me. Bringing me to the edge of cumming and then stopping. Fuck he knew this is the one thing I can’t take. I hate not being able to cum and I could feel myself getting more and more irate and frustrated the more he teased. P and big guy came over and began working my nipples whilst I was powerless to move. I could see them watching and taking their cues from Sir to start and stop. I was going insane. Unable to speak due to the gag. Spit dribbling out of my mouth as L continued to lazy slide his cock in and out. I was desperate. I needed my pussy filled again and needed to cum. Sir nodded to L and he stopped and came round to where Sir was. The gag was removed by P who told me if I begged they may get L to fuck me again. I would have done anything to cum so I looked at L and pleaded ‘Please fuck me, make me cum please’. He lifted up my legs but instead of entering my pussy he pulled them wide and back and Big guy and P took one each and pulled so my arse rose up. Sir put the wand back on my clit and began working me again as L pushed his now rock hard cock back into my now shrunk back arse. He fucked me harder as Sir continued to buzz my clit and then smiled as I again squirted all over L as he continued to work his cock in and out of my arse. He fucked me that way for what seemed like an age as P slapped his cock on my face. P leaned over and was pulling my tits by the nipples as he started to fuck my mouth again. ‘Get off a minute it’s my turn in her mouth again’ big guy said. I knew I couldn’t take it I’d tried but this time he straddled my face almost laying in it and thrust his cock down into my mouth. Basically using me missionary position but in my mouth instead of my pussy. My legs were now just held by L who was still enjoying using my arse. P seemed a little put out at having to move but watched as he wanked his cock. Sir took some more pictures as I was again being used by his friends as a fuck toy. Mr L didn’t cum but seemed to come close a few times. Big guy enjoyed fucking my mouth. Not hard and fast but seemed to be focussed on getting deeper. I could feel him making progress deeper into my throat with each inward push. Every time he blocked my throat and my gag reflex tried to kick in I felt my pussy and arse tighten. After a while sir called for a break and the guys all got a drink. I was released but my collar was kept on and I knelt at sirs feet now totally naked and still dripping cum whilst the guys drank another whiskey. Sir allowed me a drink to wet my throat and it felt good as it burned it’s way down. Then Sir told me he had a treat for me and I was to get back on the sofa on top of L and straddle him but to put his cock in my arse not my pussy as that was what he preferred. As L got settled deep inside my arse I was asked to lean forward. I leaned to take Sir in my mouth but he held my head down and still as I felt another cock pushing at the entrance to my arse. ‘Now baby girl you can have two cocks fuck your arse, we know you can take it because the big guy made sure you’ll stretch enough’. Sir took my collar of and proceeded to let me taste his gorgeous cock as he watched his friends ‘l’ with his cock buried to the hilt in my arse as P began to fuck it, sliding along ‘l’s shaft each time he slid into me. ‘Look little slut you have two cocks in your arse and one in your mouth, one cock will never be enough for you again. You love being full of strangers cocks allowing them access to all your holes don’t you’.

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

This is incredible.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

huddersfield/manchester

south coast IOW

The stretched feeling was intense. Sir was clearly enjoying the grunts and squeals that I couldn’t help but issue each time P thrust into me. P seemed to want to slam into me as hard as he could. He seemed to be chanting as he rammed in ‘two cocks deep in your arse’ I’m not sure what was exciting him more, fucking me or rubbing his cock against L’s with each thrust but he was like a piston. Rock hard, banging his balls against me, and I’m sure against L too as he used my hole. It must have felt tight as I certainly felt myself each time it went in stretching around him. I must admit I was enjoying the feeling and any initial pain was long gone. I actually felt ready to cum again, sir in my mouth, L himself impaled in my arse, I think he was probably as stuck as I was at this point but he too seemed to enjoy the rhythm P was setting as he rode my hole. L was attempting to also thrust a little as I felt him start to pulse and cum in my arse. Sir saw what was happening and increased his own pace. P seemed oblivious to everything until Ls hot cum started pumping into me. P then seemed aware of Ls grunting and thrusting as the cum shot into the limited space Ps cock was creating with each outward thrust. It’s heat was like a catalyst for P. He seemed to whoop with glee as he started to join L cumming himself. ‘Fill her up, fill her up’ he muttered as he continued to milk every last drop out of his still hard cock. They finished as Sir withdrew from my mouth. He hadn’t cum but did seem pleased. I looked around big guy was hard and looked ready to play again. He lay me gently on the sofa and parted my legs. He gently slide some of the cum up over my pussy to ensure it was wet as he slide his huge cock between my engorged lips. He looked squarely into my eyes as he fucked me. Steadily building his rhythm and enjoying watching my reaction with each thrust. He seemed to enjoy that he had me to himself. The others were sat, drinking, watching. Even P seemed to be winding down now. ‘I like to know you are focused on me and how good my cock feels’ he said. I felt as my body jiggled and moved beneath him. His cock felt so good inside me. I felt him gently rubbing my clit as he fucked me. I felt my own heat rise through my body as my own excitement began to build again. ‘Look at that little slut she’s still wanting it’ P said.

south coast IOW

The big guy slowed and rolled us over. Sitting himself on the sofa with me on top of him. I was ready and lowered myself as far as I could enjoying a little moment of control. I liked this guy and wanted to fuck him. I found my balance as I began to ride him. His hands came up to support my bum and help as I slide myself up and down his cock. Enjoying that I had control of the rhythm I set a pace that would keep me on the edge of cumming and allow him to feel me pulse around his shaft with each bounce. I loved my tits swaying in front of his face and how he flicked out his tongue to lick my nipples as I rode him. Sir was taking pictures and I knew I looked a mess. Make up run down my face , hair wild, sweating, grunting but fuck I was enjoying this cock inside me and knowing I was going to get his load. I was feeling a little wild. ‘Give me everything you’ve got big guy ‘

south coast IOW

I said and looked him direct in the eye as I started to fuck him as hard and fast as my legs would let me. Loving grinding my pussy against him as I felt satisfied that I had totally engulfed his massive cock. He rose to meet me as he started to cum and it was incredible how he thr0bbed and spurted as he pumped every drop he had left deep up into me. My own climax soaking him in return. I collapsed onto him as I finished , feeling exhausted but elated. I had cum over each of these guys who had certainly filled me up. As I climbed off him Mr Big thanked me and said it was nice to be able to get deep into a woman who could not just take it but clearly enjoy it. Sir decided it was time to call it a night and told me to go and wait in the bedroom whilst he said goodbye to his friends. L thanked me, P just squeezed my nipple and grinned as he said ‘till next time’. The big guy kissed my cheek which I thought was sweet. I heard them leave and sir entered the room.

south coast IOW

Now to remind you you are mine but first let’s lick you clean baby girl. Next time I think I’ll get them to cover you in cum but I may need more guys for that ‘.

That’s it folks. What happened between sir and I was tender and loving and not for these pages

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Excellent story

By *rCumalot69Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Great story. I was wanking while reading and cum just at the end. Way better than a porn movie. Thank you

south coast IOW

"Great story. I was wanking while reading and cum just at the end. Way better than a porn movie. Thank you "

Thanks.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

Very hot

south coast IOW

Please comment here if you like this or even to tell me what I should have done differently. At the moment people are private messaging me to comment. I you comment here then it means others can find it as it stays near the first page as a few people have been unable to find it to read the latter parts because it’s slipped too far down. Thank you.

By *SAboy77Man  over a year ago

Hull

Jesus Fuck, I’m throbbing!!!!

By *avyboy7Man  over a year ago

Barnstaple

Thank you ms Jones I am enjoying your story a lot! Very well written, if there is more then I am very happy to read David x

huddersfield/manchester

By *ianomanMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Well written Ms Jones. And thank you for bringing this fantasy to my attention….

south coast IOW

"Well written Ms Jones. And thank you for bringing this fantasy to my attention…."

Xxxxx you and I have had each others attention for a long time dear man xxxx

By *oolguyhiMan  over a year ago

North East

Really enjoyed reading this story. Totally kept me on edge, I felt every stroke

south coast IOW

"Really enjoyed reading this story. Totally kept me on edge, I felt every stroke"

Thank you I’m glad you enjoyed it xx

south coast IOW

A

By *ockzilla1970Man  over a year ago

Southsea

[Removed by poster at 28/01/23 12:41:38]

By *ockzilla1970Man  over a year ago

Southsea

Definitely a great start!

This is really good, very enjoyable read indeed

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Glad your arse took the big guys cock.good girl

south coast IOW

It’s a fantasy it hasn’t happened.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn.

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 33 weeks ago

south coast IOW

This is a favourite of mine.

By *ADSPARKY200Man 32 weeks ago

Watford

Nice story

By *omerset_naughtyMan 30 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

wow this story had me wanking furiously constantly and wish it hadn't ended. your a very good erotic writer and I hope.you write alot.more fantasies and real life encounters you've had. hope we can chat too. xxx

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 30 weeks ago

south coast IOW

[Removed by poster at 27/10/23 00:31:19]

south coast IOW

"wow this story had me wanking furiously constantly and wish it hadn't ended. your a very good erotic writer and I hope.you write alot.more fantasies and real life encounters you've had. hope we can chat too. xxx"

I have written several others. You can find them by searching Miss Jones in forum search. Other things will come up too but you can see which I started.

By *igerman23Man 30 weeks ago

hayes

Way hot.

By *aughtybutnicepeteMan 30 weeks ago

Fernndown

Yes, wow, what a story Miss Jones

By *aughtybutnicepeteMan 30 weeks ago

Fernndown

Miss Jones, a true delight to read your adventures. Have you ever considered publishing on Kindle.

You would be received I'm sure

south coast IOW

"Miss Jones, a true delight to read your adventures. Have you ever considered publishing on Kindle.

You would be received I'm sure "

I think about it but not quite there yet. I don’t k kw the process.

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 28 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Miss Jones, a true delight to read your adventures. Have you ever considered publishing on Kindle.

You would be received I'm sure

I think about it but not quite there yet. I don’t k kw the process. "

By *ememberTheNameMan 27 weeks ago

barnsley

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 27 weeks ago

south coast IOW

[Removed by poster at 16/11/23 00:29:10]

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 27 weeks ago

south coast IOW

" "

I know it needed proof reading but this is one of my favourites.

By *ocktoplaywithMan 27 weeks ago

Derby

Very hot

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 26 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Thank you.

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 24 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Thank you. "

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 22 weeks ago

south coast IOW

By *asseur_9Man 19 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Very obedient slut, took several loads with determination and skill and pleased everyone involved x

By *heekychap1985Man 19 weeks ago

South Woodham Ferrers

Amazing story!!

Perfect in every way!

Definitely like to hear if she meets mr big again. Maybe sir loans her out to him!

By *ack again. Again.Man 13 weeks ago

Tonbridge

Love it Miss Jones

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Love it Miss Jones"

Glad you enjoyed it xx

By *ustSteve89Man 12 weeks ago

Chipping Campden

Great writing Miss Jones.

Look forward to more stories

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Great writing Miss Jones.

Look forward to more stories "

Thank you. There are 11 on here at the moment.

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

south coast IOW

This was the first of my Miss Jones tales. The others were written later. There are a few typis at the start but this disappears as i get into the tale. Hope you enjoy it xxx

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Miss Jones that was absolutely brilliantly written. So much so i almost felt i was in the room with you. Captivating.

I love it x

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Miss Jones that was absolutely brilliantly written. So much so i almost felt i was in the room with you. Captivating.

I love it x"

Thank you. There are around 12 Miss Jobes tales so far. Details on my profile.

» Add a new message to this topic