FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > waiting for her return..

waiting for her return..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife is out on a meet right now, she has been gone an hour. Met this guy for the first time at his place, she got dressed as a schoolgirl and i dropped her off. I just txt her to see how she is and her reply was " still getting fucked" now i wait for her to finish and tell me in great detail all about her evening, with photos i hope!! Will she get a facial or come back wuth her pussy dripping in cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My wife is out on a meet right now, she has been gone an hour. Met this guy for the first time at his place, she got dressed as a schoolgirl and i dropped her off. I just txt her to see how she is and her reply was " still getting fucked" now i wait for her to finish and tell me in great detail all about her evening, with photos i hope!! Will she get a facial or come back wuth her pussy dripping in cum. "

each to there own I guess! Send her round mine if you like I will take some snaps for you

"My wife is out on a meet right now, she has been gone an hour. Met this guy for the first time at his place, she got dressed as a schoolgirl and i dropped her off. I just txt her to see how she is and her reply was " still getting fucked" now i wait for her to finish and tell me in great detail all about her evening, with photos i hope!! Will she get a facial or come back wuth her pussy dripping in cum. "

We'd love to hear what she's been up to!

"My wife is out on a meet right now, she has been gone an hour. Met this guy for the first time at his place, she got dressed as a schoolgirl and i dropped her off. I just txt her to see how she is and her reply was " still getting fucked" now i wait for her to finish and tell me in great detail all about her evening, with photos i hope!! Will she get a facial or come back wuth her pussy dripping in cum. Im on the look out for a fuck buddy for my wife & she doesnt want to know who the guy is till she meets him at a hotel 1on1 for the first time then for him to flirt with her for a bit at the bar get a little horny then take her up to the room for a wild an naughty night then being sent home to me with her stretched pussy full off cum Mmmm

We'd love to hear what she's been up to! "

We have done this also, it's the biggest turn-on every, let us no how it all goes ......

lucky you, wud luv to be u,b sure to let us know what she did

By *elsh.30Man  over a year ago

newport

I think this is a big turn on!!!

By *ornyyoungman32Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

This for me must be one of the horniest things any couple could contact you (as a single male) requesting your assistance with

I love the idea of this but hubby not so keen

I love it when emma plays on her own and tells me of her naughtiness as we fuck after

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

love doing this, a massive turn on for both of us xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well here is the end to this story. She txt me about an hour and a half after i dropped her off with this short txt "hey wanna come and get your spunk filled wife" she had a great time and took some pics of her sucking his cock. She was very wet and when we got home i had the pleasure of fucking her wet pussy and getting her to lick of his spunk from my cock.

"Well here is the end to this story. She txt me about an hour and a half after i dropped her off with this short txt "hey wanna come and get your spunk filled wife" she had a great time and took some pics of her sucking his cock. She was very wet and when we got home i had the pleasure of fucking her wet pussy and getting her to lick of his spunk from my cock. "
nice fantasy, maybe one day

Id rather the safe sex option but still hot

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

fantastic - anyone who's had their wife serviced by a regular bull will know what a thrill it is!!!

» Add a new message to this topic