FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wifes fantasy

wifes fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutandhubby OP   Couple  over a year ago

west midlands

hiya, my wifes fantasy is to be gangbanged (whilst blindfolded)while i film the action!. is there anyone out there willing to sort this out for her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutandhubby OP   Couple  over a year ago

west midlands

" hiya, my wifes fantasy is to be gangbanged (whilst blindfolded)while i film the action!. is there anyone out there willing to sort this out for her? "
must be local.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi guys i would love to lend a hand so if you like what you see then get in touch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" hiya, my wifes fantasy is to be gangbanged (whilst blindfolded)while i film the action!. is there anyone out there willing to sort this out for her? "

You caught my eye and reminded me of my x sister in law. Her boyfriend/fiance and the x sister in law were always very open minded and sexually very adventurous. She was a fine looking girl and he had the gift of the gab...some would say he was just full of shit. However, one of the things they both liked doing was for him to go out to a pub or two, meet other guys and if he liked them or they came over as the right sorts, ask them if they fancied going back to his place where his girlfriend was blindfolded and tied to the bed waiting to be banged senseless. He got off with with the group sex thing...for her it was the excitement of waiting and not knowing when,who,how,how many and what was going to be done to her. This ploy always worked, knowing how much I fancied her myself he even offered the experience to me... he assured me she never knew who screwed her, nor did she ever ask. I did not...tempted though I was.

» Add a new message to this topic