FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s first Black Lover

Wife’s first Black Lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddiepolo1 OP   Man 50 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Some of this story is true, at least it’s my recollection of events, I’m sure Darren and Tracey would have a different perspective on events. Here goes….My wife Tracey left school at 18. She moved to London and joined the MET Police. She stayed in a section house, which is a type of hostel for new recruits. A few years later she moved into a house share with her colleague Samantha. On a night out she met a Black guy called Darren. They started seeing each other, and Darren would often stay at the house overnight. Darren’s job was laying and re-laying airport runways and he was often abroad for weeks at a time. Eventually Tracey became isolated in London, disillusioned with Policing and fed up with Darren being away. She got a job in recruiting and moved back near Wolverhampton . I met Tracey shortly after, and we eventually bought a house together. She had mentioned Darren a few times previously, and his name got bought up for no specific reason. I asked Tracey on the spur of the moment if it was True what they said about Black men. She thought about it for a moment and told me, that she’d only been with one so she really couldn’t comment. I then asked her if Darren was big and she said that he was. We were soon fucking, I couldn’t believe how turned on I was by the thought of Tracey taking a big black cock. We fucked like rabbits for a few weeks and I’d always bring Darren name up, and encourage her to talk about Darren stretching her, and how her jaw clicked once, when she was sucking his cock, because of the girth, and she could not eat or talk properly for days, and how she got a rollocking at work for falling asleep, as Darren had fucked her for hours the previous night and she hadn’t had much sleep. Eventually things returned to normal.

Fifteen years later we were watching T.v, and Tracey’s phone keep buzzing with messages. It was so distracting, so I asked her who was messaging. She said it was work. It continued and It really pissed me off. We had an argument and I stormed off to bed. I slept in the spare bed that night, sulking. The next evening Tracey put her arms around me and apologised for the previous night. I apologised for my part, and we soon were kissing. Tracey broke away from me and said she wanted to apologies properly and disappeared upstairs. She was gone for a while, but appeared at the top of the stairs in a black basque, stockings and high heels. She was soon sucking my cock, slowly and licking my helmet. She was sucking my balls and wanking me, when she said she had to make another apology. She said that the text messages the previous night, where not from a work colleague, they were from Darren. My head was spinning, but she kept on sucking. I asked her how she had made contact and she said that she had found him on Facebook. Sunder interrogation she revealed she had messaged him and they had started chatting on WhatsApp. I was soon shouting streams of cum into her mouth. I went through a period of confusion and there where many questions. At one stage I asked her no to contact him anymore. However, when we fucked, I bought up the subject and asked her if she’d contacted Darren. One night, in a moment of weakness I asked her to contact Darren and ask to meet him. I wasn’t sure what I felt, but she had my permission. It wasn’t long before she told me that they were meeting in Lichfield on a Friday afternoon the next week, and she’d rearranged her work schedule. At no point did she ask if I was sure about it, so I just let the days slide by. The morning of the meet was strange, she had now booked the day off, hair appointment and nails booked. She was getting an Uber into Lichfield. She bought me a mug of tea up, and as I sat up in bed, she asked me my opinion what she should wear. (To be continued)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rankie bricksMan 50 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Mm keep going

By *igerman23Man 50 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *lkNhungMan 50 weeks ago

Luton

Good start

By *ragsterMan 50 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple 50 weeks ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

By *opman1111Man 50 weeks ago

belfast

By *wakers14Man 50 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *andy IanMan 50 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

By *enninemarkMan 50 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *4funXXXMan 50 weeks ago

cheshire

By *oyntzMan 50 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Shes looking to try her first

By *arfield131Man 50 weeks ago

midlands

Great start!

By *eigh35Man 50 weeks ago

Douglas

Love this, similar situation myself but never had the nerve to push it that far unfortunately

By *aleangelCouple 50 weeks ago

To heaven and back

We went through the same the only difference is J met her lover in a club after playing with him, he has a spare key and would come over and look after her whilst I was away at work all week sending me videos and pictures and when they knew I was parked up would facetime me and when I was home we would share her, it was absolutely fantastic and unreal and we both loved it, but sadly we haven't seen him since before xmas as he was assigned to work abroad for 4 months and that was extended but he keeps in touch with us both via WhatsApp and phone calls and we can't wait for him to return so that we can hopefully continue our special times

By *eeman1Man 50 weeks ago

liverpool

By *andy IanMan 50 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ig daddy 1969Man 50 weeks ago

manchester

By *ragsterMan 50 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *luttycouple30Couple 50 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *ocktoplaywithMan 49 weeks ago

Derby

By *j47Man 49 weeks ago

limerick

By *oyntzMan 49 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Can’t wait to hear more.

By *4funXXXMan 49 weeks ago

cheshire

Many years ago before I lost my mrs we where in chams late one afternoon. We had played with a few couples and a few guys but not a black guy. This particular day a young black lad was chatting to the mrs. She had alt said she wasn’t interested in have a black cock to play with. After a short while she said she wanted to go to the jacuzzi. So if we went he followed and after we had stripped and got in he came in dropped his towel and I heard the mrs gasp. He must have been 9 or 10 inches and very think. He gets in next to us and starts chatting again to us. Hs asked her if she had ever felt a cock that big. She said no and he took her hand and rested it on his cock she told me she couldn’t get her hand round it but it felt amazing. Cutting a long story down a bit after a while we got out and headed to a room she had said to me that holding his cock had got her turned on. I decided to let him in the room as well. I stay to lick her and by god she was wet. Then moved to the side of her to suck her nipples knowing that it always got her begging to be fucked. He licked her till she started to cum then she pulled him up to kiss him. As he kissed her I could she the tip of his cock at the opening to her pussy. It looked like she would never be able to take it. He put a little weight against her pussy and she moaned loudly then she opened legs even wider and wrapped them round his waist. Fair play to him he was very gentle and took a long time just to get his cock into her. She was moaning loudly and saying how big it was. Think it took him about half hour to slowly fuck her. She admitted afterwards that it was one hell of a good fuck and that was the start of her enjoying black cock.

By *enninemarkMan 49 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

By *ude12Couple 49 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *j and c 2Couple 49 weeks ago

mullingar

By *usie pTV/TS 49 weeks ago

taunton

black cock is so atractive.

By *ragsterMan 49 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ddiepolo1 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Sorry, it’s been a while. I’ll continue. We settled an a green and white summer dress, she bought it for a cruise. She’s a size 10/12, but she has to buy bigger sizes because of her boobs. She wore platformed sandals, and at work I looked at the pictures of her which we had taken on the cruise. She looked gorgeous. She text me about 3.30 to say that Darren was late, he had been working in Bradford and was stuck in traffic. So she was going retail shopping in the mean time. I didn’t hear from her again. I finished work, went to the gym to take my mind of things, showered, came home and ate a dozen chilli and rice which Tracey had taken out the freezer.I wanted to text her to see if she was ok, but for some reason I didn’t. She messaged me around 9pm tp say that everything was fine, she didn’t need a lift as Darren was dropping her off. I replied asking her what time she would be in, but she didn’t reply. I opened a bottle of Red and watched the footy on sky, before long I was on my second bottle. I heard the key in the lock around midnight. Tracey came in, kicked off her shoes and ran to the toilet. I was pissed . On her return I asked if she’d had a nice time. She said she’d had a lovely evening. Then she went on about seeing some light blue platformed heel shoes with a four inch heel, and she hadn’t bought them and wished she had. What the fuck!, my wife had been out with her ex boyfriend for 8 hours and she was on about shoes!!!!!. When I became annoyed, she told me that Darren had been the perfect gentleman and nothing had happened. We started to argue and Tracey said that I was pissed and she was going to bed. I polished off the second bottle.

The next morning I woke up in the spare room. My head was banging and as the phone charger is next to my marital bed my phone was dead. It took some time to get out of bed, go to the bathroom to drink from the tap, and return to our marital bed. Tracey was gone.I put my phone on charge and get into bed. Some time later I received a text from Tracey saying that she hopes I’m ok, she’d gone over to Lichfield to buy the shoes and do the food shopping, she’d see me later. I eventually feel back to sleep. I heard Tracey come back, I usually help her bring the shopping in and make her a coffee, but I didn’t get up. She eventually bought me a cup of tea up. She was happy and smiling, no hint of the argument the previous night. It was after 2pm, I showered slowly, got dressed and went and sat on the sofa. It was a hot day and Tracey was outside sunning herself. Later that night we ate a M&S meal deal and we returned to the sofa to watch tv. I cracked first and apologised for being an arse the previous night. Anyway we got chatting and she told me, that Darren eventually turned up, he wasn’t drinking as he had to drive to London later, so she took him to see the shoes she wanted. He liked them, and they continued to shop for something to go with the shoes. They didn’t see anything and the shops were shutting so they went to a wine bar for a drink. They talked about family, work, previous times in London, me etc etc. Yes Darren was married with Two boys, he’d married a White girl and lived in Reading. Tracey had Two large glasses of white wine and Darren was drinking carbonated water with Lemon( incidentally, you should try it/ so refreshing, it’s come to be a firm favourite in our house). Tracey hadn’t had much to eat and felt pissed, so they went to a Mediterranean restaurant. They hadn’t booked so they had to wait 45 mins for a table. They came out, that’s when Darren offered her a lift as he had to get on the M6 anyway, and she’d texted me They saw a sign for the Cathedral and Darren asked if they could see it. So they walked around the outside twice and then along the river. At some point they held hands whoxh stemmed natural. They then drove home. Approaching Wolverhampton Darren said he was tired and could do with a coffee, so they stopped off at a Gastronomic pub. The staff where cleaning up, but Tracey ordered a large white wine and Coffee, and they sat there chatting before driving home. Tracey told Darren to drop her off at the top off the road, as she didn’t want to neighbours to see her getting out of a black man’s car at nearly midnight. After a bit of probing she admitted they had kissed when he was dropping her off. I asked loads of questions and they’d kissed for about 20 minutes and that’s all. Darren had to get back as his youngest was playing football at 10am on Saturday morning.I was turned on and asked if he was a good kisser, she said he was an excellent kisser, and she appologised as she said she was slightly pissed. I loved it, and told her so. We kissed, which got more passionate, and she broke off and said she was going for a shower. I watched some bollox tele for a while, and then Tracey came down. She was wearing a dressing gown and asked if I liked her new light blue shoes. I did. She then dropped the dressing gown off to reveal a light blue body suit which looked amazing. She was spilling out of the top. My cock sprang into action. Soon, I was doing slow wide strokes with my tongue on her clit. She tasted amazing. I asked her if she intended to see Darren again, and she said yes…. Friday. She added, he’s going to cook for us. …. My head was fucked, I stopped and started to fuck her. We had sort of a conversation while I fucked her, and she told me that she had told Darren it was my fantasy to see her being pleasured by a black cock. I was soon coming. As we lay there she asked if I was ok with Darren coming around or did I want to stop this. I asked her what she wanted. She told me that she’d have forgotten about Darren if it wasn’t for me, however because I’d always bought it up during sex, that she’d started to want it to happen, as much for my sake as hers. She wondered if she would take home easier now she was older?. As she sucked the cum off my flaccid cock, I told her that I loved her, I was proud of her and I wanted this to happen. (

wolverhampton

As fete would happen, I’d ordered a big black dildo on line. and this is the honest account it was delivered on a Sunday afternoon. I opened the box and hid the dildo in my cricket bag. We had a chilled Sunday and Tracey, inspired by my encouragement she started messaging Darren saying she was looking forward to Friday. The text messages were exchanged and they got more graphic. Think we fucked every night?, on the Wednesday I felt confident enough to get the black dildo out, she struggled to take it. We discussed it, and she told me that cocks easier to take that plastic. I came in her mouth that night as she was sore from trying to please me.

By *ipper truckMan 47 weeks ago

near by

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *enninemarkMan 47 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eeman1Man 47 weeks ago

liverpool

Looking forward to her getting fucked by him

By *onnoisseur100Man 47 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *hil1975Man 47 weeks ago

Chesham

By *yceloonMan 47 weeks ago

Aberdeen

wolverhampton

The Thursday was unusual. I was at work when Tracey rang. She said that Darren had messaged that he had finished what he had got to do for the week in Bradford, and he could travel down this evening. He could be with us by 6pm, what did I think?. I was working until 5.30 and wouldn’t be back until 6.15 ish, so thought it was a bit short notice. Tracey said she could finish now it was 2pm, so she could get home and tidy around. I was surprised how willing she was to go with this change of plan. So I agreed. I went to pull onto the drive when I eventually got home, but there was a black Saab in my place, so I blocked both cars in at the end of the drive. She had seen me arrive and opened the door for me. I went into the kitchen and Darren was stirring a wok, Tracey was seated on the kitchen cupboards. Darren came over and shook my hand. He was not what I’d expected and different from the pics she’d shown me. Yes he was tall, but he had a bigger belly than me!. He had a broad smile with the whitest teeth I’d even seen. He had brown/ red shorts on and a black t shirt. Tracey was wearing a cheese cloth light blue dress and her new shoes. She looked fabulous. She’d got lip gloss on and I remember thinking how shiny her lips were. She had big white looped earrings on that I’d never seen before. I kissed her and pourned me a can of beer. We chatted in the kitchen while Darren continued to cook. Conversation was easy and Darren kept smiling. I eventually went for a shower, and noticed that my cock was already semi erect. I put a pair of shorts on and went back down to the kitchen. Tracey was on the wine, and we continued to chat. Dinner was ready. We ate dinner and I cleared the table. We put on some music and continued to chat for ages. Think I had four pints, Darren was on carbonated water and Lemon and Tracey had about 4 or five glasses of wine. I noticed her slurring. I honestly was enjoying the evening. Tracey refilled our drinks but instead of returning to the settee next to me, she went and sat on Darren’s lap. I didn’t see that coming. Darren put his arm around her and we continued to chat, but the mood had changed.He was stroking her thigh and she had gone quiet with her head on his chest.. I didn’t know what to do, so I went to the toilet. I took my time and when I returned they were kissing. Slow, passionate kisses and they didn’t break off when I entered the room. I just watched. After an age Tracey got on her knees and pulled down Darren’s shorts. His cock sprang out. It was about 8 inches, not as long as I thought it would be, but the girth was impressive. She started to lick and suck his cock, while Darren stroked her hair. He had a big smile on his face. Tracey started to giggle and said it was fucking enormous. She started sucking his balls and Darren asked if I was ok with everything. Tracey answered for me, and said it was to late now. After an age, Tracey stood up and removed her dress, she had no underwear on, just her new platformef shoes. She told me to Chuck her some cushions as Darren stripped off. She lay on her back and began stroking her clit. Think the wine had kicked in. Darren kissed up and down her body, licked and sucked her nipples before burying his head between her freshly shaved pussy. He was slow and deliberate, taking his time. I even went out and watered the hanging baskets. I didn’t care that my cock was erect and I remember thinking what a weird situation this was. I wanted it to be over. When I returned they were in the exact same position, except for Darren’s fingers where now inside her. Tracey began to jolt, she was short of breath. I knew she was coming and before long she was jerking and writhing on his tongue. I think she punched him at some stage. She eventually used him away. Darren just laughed and said wow. She went to the toilet and she was gone a while. She had taken her shoes off and she was wearing a dressing gown when she returned. She came and sat next to me and kissed me and asked if I’d enjoyed it. My cocktail gave it away. She asked if I was ready to see Darren fuck her, and I said that I was. She returned to Darren and started to suck his cock again. Before long Darren was on his back on the floor and Tracey was on top of him. With one knee on the floor she guided his cock into her pussy. It took some time for it to enter her. She continued to re-position his cock a few times, but eventually satisfied with the trajectory, she began riding his cock. Inch by inch she went deeper and deeper. She must of said oh fuck 20 times. Darren started pushing up, but she told him to stop. After what seemed like an age she had finally taken him fully inside her.she just froze, not moving at all. I was now wanking my cock. Darren asked her if she was ok, and Tracey asked him to give him a minute. She eventually very gingerly started moving up and down in slow motion. I was side on, so I went to the feet end. I will never forget the way Tracey’s pussy lips hugged his cock. As she went out the skin of her lips was almost translucent. It appeared paper thin. I’ll never forget that. The next 40 or so minutes Darren’s fucked her in three of four different positions. I’d forgot about wanking, I was just watching. The pleasure I got from seeing Tracey really enjoy herself was overwhelming. I realised how much I loved her. Darren didn’t ask he just came inside her. He didn’t make much sound although it was clear that he’d cum. They kissed for a while and then Darren got up and started laughing. We all did. Tracey was flushed and remained on the floor. She eventually got up, and kissed Darren,. He went to the toilet, so Tracey came and kissed me. She was hot and sweaty and she had the smell of sex on her. She had dripped come over the floor and I went and got a tea towell and cleaned it up, before piloting it on the seat for her to sit on. Darren asked if he could use the shower, and I showed him where it was, before filing Tracey’s wine glass. We just kissed and I put my fingers in her seamen soaked pussy. We did some giggling that night. Tracey was pissed and eventually made her apologies and went to bed. I sat up with Darren and we just chatted until the early hours before going to bed. I went to work the next morning, the others wernt up. I rang Tracey a couple of times but she didn’t answer. When I got home Tracey said she’d been I’ll most of the day and had only just got up. Darren had come in at some point and kissed her good bye, but she didn’t want to kiss him as her mouth felt horrible. She didn’t eat until late, and then it was half a slice of toast. She’d rang in sick. She said her pussy was soar and she had a dull headache. We were in bed at 9 and just cuddled. ( I’ll finish off at a later date)

wolverhampton

It’s been Six years since my wife fucked Darren again. He is a regular visitor now. He usually flies in and out of Birmingham so he can spend the evening/ daytime at ours. Apart from lockdown he must visit 10/12 times a year. My wife even went to Durban South Africa with him for a week when he was working there. He has become a mate to me, and there are no hard and fast rules. Sometimes we fuck her together, sometimes I just watch, sometimes they are alone. I’m cool with it. Our sex life is awesome. She doesn’t appear interested in any other men, and says she’s happy with her Two lovers. I have developed the taste for Darren’s cum. I’m not bi or interested in other men. It just came by accident. Darren had came inside her one night, and we started to get intimate, I went down on her and there we have it. We’ve had some funny moments. It was Tracey’s birthday so Darren had arranged to come over the evening before. Tracey was wearing a white basque and suspenders etc, and Darren was almost naked on our settee, when her mom and dad knocked the door with her card. We just froze, stayed silent until they posted the card and eventually went away. They took some explaining!. These things can work out, as long as no one gets hurt. I hop you enjoyed reading this, and appologise for the spelling mistakes and delay in posting. Peace be with you xx

wolverhampton

Forgot to mention. Darren managed to get sticker World Cup final tickets at Lords for England v New Zealand. Darren and I went to the Cricket whilst Tracey went shopping. It was a wonderful day. Later on we met up with her in a pub near the ground. Darren doesn’t usually drink, but he had a tee Mai us and pineapple that day. He was openly flirting and began kissing Tracey in the middle of this pub, I did make me feel a little uncomfortable. Anyway he was had to get back, So when Tracey went to the ladies, he followed her. As he walked in a lady came out. He fucked Tracey in a cubicle, something I wouldn’t have been brave enough to do. We got some strange looks while we finished our drinks. We said our goodbyes and by the time we got back to the hotel, Tracey’s pants were soaked in his sperm. So I did the decent thing as licked them clean, before cleaning her pussy up. I just love to kiss her and share his cum with our tongues. That was a great day, x

By *enninemarkMan 47 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

By *igerman23Man 47 weeks ago

hayes

Nice