FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slow build up, longer story, Tinder date pt2

Slow build up, longer story, Tinder date pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *romleyM41 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

orpington / surrounding

All content is mine and mine alone, and cannot be reproduced without my consent, all characters are fictional and over 18. Please read pt1 (also posted in this forum) before reading pt2.

"you might as well stay here, its late and there wont be any cabs now... if you want"

"I dont think I could move just yet even if I wanted to, other than to grab a shower if you want to join me"

Anna smiled and stood on shaking legs, grabbing Chris’s hand and leading him from the bedroom, both padding naked to the bathroom.

Anna reached in turned on the shower over the bath and climbed in as the steam immediately started to rise from the falling water, holding the screen open for Chris to follow.

Turning to face him she backed into the warm water and pulled Chris under with her, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning in for a long deep passionate kiss as the water cascaded over her shoulders and down over her naked form. Their bodies pressed firmly against one another, her soft boobs pushed into Chris’s chest, nipples still rock hard.

The kiss and feeling of the naked body pressed against him gave Chris a second lease of life and his cock started to swell again, the head raising further and further towards the ceiling, trapped between their bodies it was pressing against Anna’s thighs and then bald pubic mound.

“Oooh someone is enjoying the shower” Anna said with a glint in her eye…

She tuned to face away from him, bending over from the waist and positioning so his cock was between her bum cheeks, the hot water running down her back and down over his fully erect manhood..

Bending her knees and straightening them over and over rubbing his cock up and down her beautiful bottom Anna was teasing Chris, letting his cock slide up and down between her cheeks.

Chris looked down at the sight before him, the foreskin being pulled back with each stroke, his dark purple Head in contrast to the pale skin of Anna’s bum cheeks , the smooth skin sliding easily up and down around his cock, tossing him off with her bum.

“Fuck that feels good” he exclaimed as she continued. Anna reached down between her legs and as she straightened her legs once more grabbed Chris’s shaft, pulling his cock down until she could position it once again at her wet pussy entrance. taking a tiny step back she slid easily down onto his cock, eagerly taking its whole length back inside her.

The water was splashing down over her back and running between them as Chris started rocking his hips back and forth, letting his cock slide almost fully out before burying its full length inside her once more, and with each stroke Chris could see small blobs of his earlier explosion of cum slide out over his shaft and head.

With his hands on his hips he held her still as he started to slide in and out faster and harder until his hip bones were making a delicious wet slapping sound against Anna’s soft bum cheeks, seeing the small ripples on her skin each time he pushed in.

Picking up the pace he was getting harder and faster, feeling the most incredible heat over his cock. Surprising him Anna leant forward and pulled her self off from being impaled by Chris and turned to face him once more, her hair now sticking to her face and shoulders soaking wet.

“Lay down”… unsure as to how they would make this work with him laying In the narrow tub he did as he was told, his back on the Cold sloped end of the bathtub where the water hadn’t warmed it up.

Anna carefully stepped over him, one foot on the bottom of the tub next to his hip and the other she placed on the edge on the opposite side, giving chris a perfect view of her pussy, glistening with a mixture of cum, her wetness and the water sliding gracefully down her body.

Anna bent her leg coming down over Chris’s crotch in an awkward squat, with one leg up a lot higher than the other, and looked at Chris’s face as she reached down with one hand and using 2 fingers spread her pussy lips, exposing the pink insides to him once more.

Chris wasn’t sure where this was going but was enjoying the show as suddenly he saw Anna’s head lean back and a small trickle of clear liquid slide from between her legs, followed by a stronger stream shooting straight from her.

In his head the voice shouted “she is peeing !!!” As the stream connected over his thigh, and his first reaction was to think, “holy shit that is surprisingly hot against my skin”.

Anna looked back down at where the clear stream was landing and moving her hips adjusted so the stream was splashing directly onto Chris’s hard cock laying flat against his body. Looking into his eyes she could see he was transfixed at the sight and feeling, and was enjoying the experience so tightening her muscles she stopped the stream shooting from her.

“Ooh I was enjoying that you dirty sod” he said… “don’t worry there is more to come” she replied as she shuffled her feet forward a few inches and relaxed letting he stream shoot from her once more, this time lading directly onto Chris’s tummy, pushing her hips forward while still holding her pussy open Anna watched as the arc of clear pee travelled up and up his body, landing on his lower chest, then higher chest.

Chris was both transfixed and loving this feeling, having never been peed on before he knew this was something he wanted to try but didn’t expect it. The hot liquid splashing onto his body and small speckles splashing over him, some hitting him on his chin and face as it got higher and higher. Without even thinking he opened his mouth.

Anna took that as the sign she wanted, and pushed her hips forward once more, the clear stream arcing and hitting Chris on his neck, then up onto his beard covered chin, until finally his lips and mouth,

As the stream continued it splashed over his lips and cheeks and into his open mouth, seeing it instantly fill up to over flow Chris closed his mouth and swallowed before re opening to take more but Anna by know was pushing the last few drops out of her… her bladder feeling empty she shuffled back and stood at the end of the bath seeing Chris’s naked form covered head to toe in water, both shower and her own pee, “now get back up here and fuck me again, I needed that” she laughed.

It didn’t take a second for Chris to get back to his feet, nearly slipping on the wet shiny tub floor as he did, but before Anna could turn around once more Chris grabbed her and kissed her again, the ever so slightly bitter flavour from her own pee attacking her tongue. “Turn around” he said

As she resumed her bent over position facing away from him chris held the shaft of his cock and pushed the head between her legs once more, the head sliding easily between her lips and Chris made a deliberate action of sliding it over her clit, down over her opening and up over her little bum hole before sliding it back down and pushing it hard and deep inside her waiting pussy,

Without any slow build up he instantly started to push hard and fast into her, he felt lust like he hadn’t since he was a teenager, lust for this sexy curvy woman, lust for her filthy mind, lust to feel his cock explode in her once more.

Holding her hips hard he pushed in and out of her tight pussy as hard and fast as he could, their bodies slapping against one another, Anna had one hand on a bent knee and one against the cold tiled wall to steady her self as Chris fucked her hard from behind. She felt the familiar climax building and squeezed her pelvic muscles tight, she wanted Chris to flood her at the same time as she came.

This didn’t go unnoticed by Chris as he too felt his balls tightening as his own climax was building fast..

“Fuck Anna I’m close” he said between short sharp breaths and that was enough to start Anna’s climax hit, the feeling of Chris’s thick head rubbing against her insides sent her over the edge and she pushed back with all her might, forcing Chris’s cock as deep inside her pussy as it could Get. Her silky walks gripping him almost impossibly tight as spasm after spasm hit , this was too much for Chris too and immediately felt his cock twitch and an explosion of his cum shot out of his head, filling her pussy once more.

2 then 3 then 4 eruptions shot from him as he pulled back a little and felt the cum almost spurt from around his cock and over his balls , finding its escape from inside Anna…

Finally his climax subsided and Anna leant forward sliding herself from Chris’s suddenly super sensitive cock. As the head slid out from its warm vice like grip, more thick cum oozed out from between her lips making a very noticeable plop as it hit the plastic floor of the tub.

Anna stood and wrapped her arms around his neck once more, kissing him deeply and passionately again.

Their kiss broke as the water cascaded down their bodies. “I think this has been quite a successful first date don’t you ? I can’t wait for our second”

This made Chris’s head whirl with excitement about where this was going to go but he was instantly sure that he wanted a second and third and more dates with this beautiful woman. “Oh I can’t wait, how about one evening next week ?” He replied with a huge smile on his face.

“Consider it a date” was the quick response. Both smiling at one another as they gazed into each others eyes.

They showered off together, helping one another soap from top to bottom, before hopping out and wrapping themselves in soft fluffy towels and retiring back to the bedroom, the bed a complete mess from their earlier escapades they both just flopped onto their backs, still wrapped in towels. Before Anna curled over onto her side and casually draped one arm and one leg over Chris.

“I think I might need a nap now, you’ve exhausted me”. Chris with a smile that was making his cheeks hurt simply replied “good night sexy lady, you better sleep well because I am in no rush in the morning and I think we might need another shower before I go”

With that bath Chris and Anna fell silent and slowly drifted off to sleep, listing to each others breathing slowing and deepening as they relaxed into post coital bliss wrapped in one another’s arms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *romleyM41 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

orpington / surrounding

[Removed by poster at 29/06/23 21:14:05]

By *elgaWoman 48 weeks ago

northallerton

By *lkNhungMan 48 weeks ago

Luton

Fantastic story and really well written