FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss Jones takes a taxi

Miss Jones takes a taxi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 33 weeks ago

south coast IOW

We had had a great night out and billy had gone and ruined it by getting all moody at the end. How dare he blame me because that guy had winked at me. I only looked because he had stumbled and I wanted to check he was ok. Well I’m not having it any more I’m done with him and his jealousy. I’ve always been faithful even when I know he has messaged women behind my back.

I had been really horny and looking forward to going back to his place and feeling his cock inside me. The fucking had always been the best part of our relationship but it wasn’t worth putting up with his tantrums for. He actually said I was a slut. Cheeky bastard how dare he.

I finally saw the car pull up. Blue one, yep that was me. I opened the door and jumped into the back. I said ‘16 south street yeah mate’ ‘ummm what? Uh yes ok I guess so’ he said. Seemed like a weird response but he pulled off in the right direction so I settled into the ride. I knew it would take at least 45 mins. I hadn’t planned on getting a taxi home I was going to go to billys house and now I had to fork out for this and go home bloody frustrated.

I noticed the driver watching me in the mirror. He looked amused. What was he smirking at? I realised my skirt had ridden up as I sat down and he could see my stocking tops in the mirror where I had sat in the middle seat. Oh great now the bloody driver was trying to cop an eyeful too. What is it with guys. Though this one is quite cute and I’ve been told tonight I’m a slut maybe I should give it a go, see just how slutty I can be. After all there was only me and the driver no one would ever know.

I opened my Legs a bit wider and let my hand move onto my thigh. I began gently rubbing my thumb over the gusset of my knickers. Mmmmm I was hot down there and already damp. I pretended not to notice as he adjusted the rear view mirror to get a better view.

Slowly I slid my finger inside my pants and I could feel I was slick and starting to get wetter. The idea that I was letting a total stranger see my pussy excited me. Maybe billy had a point about me being a slut after all. At this moment in time I certainly wanted to be one because it excited the hell out of me knowing this guy was watching me.

He was younger than the normal drivers I’d had in taxis. Probably about 30/35 and had light coffee coloured skin and deep brown eyes that he couldn’t seem to keep on the road. I couldn’t see any taxi signs in the car or license and couldn’t even see the meter from the way I was sprawled but I knew the normal price for the trip so wasn’t bothered about meter watching. Maybe if I put in a good show I’d get a discount.

I began slowly and gently rubbing my finger along my cleft so it became wet and then started to slowly circle my hardening clit enjoying feeling it as I made it slicker and wetter. Rubbing sometimes harder sometimes softer, teasing around my pussy and every now and again sliding a finger deep into my hole. I couldn’t help starting to moan as my finger began to press harder and began to rub more rhythmically against my swollen mound. I could see him straining to get a better look and lifted one leg up onto the seat so my whole pussy area was on view. I heard his breath as he gasped at my brazenness and it sent a shiver through me that I knew my actions were affecting him too. A little groan escaped me as I felt my excitement building. I wanted to use both hands so allowed myself to relax back into his seats and lift my other leg so he had a full view with my legs spread apart. I used my right hand to pull my pants aside and spread my pussy lips as my left thumb rubbed and swirled faster across my clit. Rubbing as my pussy began to throb and pulse in anticipation. I felt my hips rising as my hungry pussy pressed back against my probing fingers. Feeling the heat start to flush through me as my orgasm builds. I hadn’t planned to go this far but I couldn’t stop now I knew I had to cum. I began to feel frantic as I continued to rub. Thinking about billy saying what a slut I am and this dark stranger watching my writhe on his back seat , my shaved and swollen pussy lips pulled apart, the swollen bud protruding being rubbed vigorously by my thumb and my fingers alternating plunging into my now soaking hole. I screamed out as I began to cum , and squirted all over his car right through the middle console ‘oh shit he’s not going to like that’ but I couldn’t stop now as my orgasm rolled through my body and I gradually collapsed back onto his back seat.

Oh I’m sorry I think I may have got your car a bit wet I said. I heard the indicator clicking and felt the car turn left. It suddenly seemed darker. He smiled at me in the mirror as he pulled into the trees. It’s fine, he said , I can get it cleaned and the seats are leather so wipe clean.

I’m so sorry I don’t know what came over me I said as I struggled to sit up. ‘Oh I think I know what’s going to cum over you ‘ he replied. He got out and opened the back door. Right then let’s get you cleaned up first’ he said as he pushed me back into the seat and pulled off my soaked panties and lifted my legs over his shoulders. He began lapping at my wet pussy the second his head pushed between my thighs. ‘Mmmmmmm it tastes as good as it smells’ he said. I’m going to enjoy you.

I tried to push him off but not particularly hard. I didn’t want to be unfaithful but billy had treated me like a slut so he sort of deserved it and it wasn’t like the guy was fucking me, he was just eating my wet pussy. And doing it rather well too. I had no control over the groans he was eliciting from me and cried out in pleasure when I felt him start to finger fuck me as he sucked my clit into his mouth his tongue probing the nib sending shivers through me. I felt my hips rising and pushing against his fingers as I urged them deeper. He continued to work them into me slowly , deeply. Whilst driving my crazy with his mouth and tongue. The more he licked and sucked and nibbled at my clit the more he stretched and probed my soaking hole. I felt exposed but fantastic as I stretched around his fingers wider and wider. He would pull them out and it felt like he was pushing more and more in each time. I had never felt this stretched and at one point it felt like he was stuck inside me but he licked harder at my clit and sucked and rubbed it with his tongue and I was too distracted to think more than how much I wanted to be filled. It was only as he lifted his head to start rubbing with his other had I realised he had his whole fist plunging into my soaked pussy. I was making noises I never knew I could make sounding like some kind of animal as he continued to fist my hole and rub my clit making me orgasm over and over. I didn’t think I could take it and yet I didn’t want it to stop. My pussy was stretched wide. I knew now that if this is what being a slut is all about then count me in please.

I cum until I was totally exhausted and begged him to stop I just couldn’t take any more. His hand slid out of me easily as I squirted and pulsed around it. As I lay exhausted and used on his back seat I heard his buckle undo and saw as he unleashed a huge hard thick cock from his trousers. ‘Oh no sorry you can’t fuck me I have a boyfriend’ I said as I tried to get up. He easily pushed me back and had no trouble sliding into my wet gaping hole instantly filling me with his cock. I screamed god he felt amazing as he started to fuck me hard and fast. Pounding my used stretched hole pining me to the car seat his arm across my chest. It was like he’d forgotten I was there and was totally focussed on fucking my pussy as hard as he could. I could hear him grunting words as he ponded me. Saying something about fucking the white trashy whore. I was surprised to find I liked it. I realised that to him I was a whore. Getting in his car and putting on a show of using my pussy. I couldn’t think for long before I felt another orgasm building. A combination of his pounding my wet cunt and hearing him calling me a whore sending me over the edge again. It was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever experienced. Rolling through me wave after wave. Cumming and feeling my hot juices squirting and being plugged by his huge throbbing cock.

I heard him make a howling sound and felt his hot thick cum start to shoot up deep inside me. Each thrust filling me up more and more with this strangers hot spunk. I could feel each pulse and thrust fill me deeper. I could feel it starting to leak out of me as he made his last few grunts and thrusts making sure I took every last drop from him.

He was the first guy to cum inside me for years. Billy and I had always used condoms as he didn’t like to take risks but this stranger had just shot a massive load into me. I didn’t know how to feel or react but I felt him take my hand and start to pull me up. I allowed him to help me up as he guided me out of the car.

Oh fuck I was going to get dumped out here now I thought. But he said ‘don’t worry little whore I’ll see you get home safe even if I’m not actually a taxi driver’ I was gobsmacked. ‘But your a blue car you said so’. ‘Yes I am but I stopped to get some food from the takeaway and some crazy whore jumped into my car and told me to drive so I decided to see what she was up to. I’m glad I did now he said as he took a blanket from his boot.

‘Oh does that mean I don’t have to pay taxi rates’ I said. ‘That’s good as I’m not sure I have enough cash on me’

‘Oh you’re paying lady but not in cash’ he said as he started to remove my clothes and then pushed me to my knees on the blanket at the side of the car. Now start paying by getting this hard again ‘ he said as he pushed his semi hard cock into my face’. Come on whore open it’. He said.

I could feel the night air on my naked flesh as I knelt and began to suck his cock. I could taste my juices on him and now I could see his lean muscles and strong hairy legs as he thrust his cock in and out of my eager open mouth. I slowed him down a bit so I could lick his length and get him fully wet. I slurped as I sucked him in and let him slide almost all the way out before sucking him back in. I rolled my tongue across the head and reached to gently hold his balls as I enjoyed the taste of us both from his cock. I earnestly lapped him clean and soon felt him harden again.

I’ve always loved sucking cock and took pride in the fact that I’ve practiced my deep throat skills so I can take most sizes but he was a struggle and I could feel myself gagging as he held my head still and started to face fuck me. Pushing himself in until he touched my throat and pulling back then thrusting in and holding me impaled on his cock by the throat until I started to cho*e and dribble spit down his shaft so he was fully slicked up for his next thrust. I waited in anticipation to feel him cum again in my throat but each time he came close he just held my face on his cock until he was ready to start thrusting his cock into my mouth and down my throat again. I felt him getting harder and ready to explode a few times and then he pulled out and said ‘all fours whore’. I didn’t hesitate. Just did as he asked without thinking. He used his spit to rub between my legs and ensure I was wet again. His cum leaking out of me made great lube and it took me a minute to realise he was pushing his finger into my arse. I tried to pull away but he grabbed my shoulders. ‘Hey whore keep still and pay your ride home’. ‘ not my arse’ ‘I can’t take it you’re too big’ I said.

‘Oh trust me you can, just like you took my fist in your pussy you can stretch your arse on this’ he said. He pushed the tip in and then stopped. ‘Now ease yourself back into me, slowly,at your own pace’ he said. I eased back a bit and then he pulled out and slowly slid back to where he was. ‘ Now more’ he said and i pushed back more. We kept going slowly until I couldn’t take any more and then he started to fuck my tight arse. Slowly but with determination. I reached under and started to rub my clit as a distraction and found myself starting to arch back into him harder as I rubbed myself. The more I pushed back the harder he thrust into me. Starting to ride me in a determined regular thrusting motion. I could feel him stretch me with each thrust and found I enjoyed having my arse fucked in the open air just pulled off to the side of the road.

My body naked. Tits swinging as he pushed his thick hard cock in between my stretched arse cheeks enjoying riding his new found whore. Each thrust deeper and harder than the last. Forcing me to take every inch of him deep inside me. Violating my hole with me enjoying every thrust and how he stretched me. I could feel his throbbing cock fucking my arse harder and harder. I rubbed my clit to match his rhythm and could feel my body responding. I hadn’t thought I could cum again but clearly my body knew better as I cried out as I started to cum hard soaking my probing fingers and the pulsing of my orgasm was the trigger he needed to release his hot spurt into my body. Filling my arse as he had my Pussy. Cumming over and over inside me. Making sure I took his full load deep into my body.

He finally eased his thrusting and slid out of me. I could feel his cum dripping from my used naked exposed body. I was exhausted but felt amazing. ‘Come on you’re tired ‘. He said as he helped me up. Get dressed I’ll take you home.

I sat in the front for the rest of the journey, after all I knew he wasn’t a taxi now and the back seat was damp. My pants had soaked most of the cum dripping from me but I knew I was totally filled inside. I’d need some morning after pill or something as if I ended up pregnant billy would know it wasn’t his if it ended up with dark skin.

I still wanted to be with billy but only if he accepted that I knew now I was a slut and did need other guys to use me. I think we should start with him inviting his mates to share me first and then perhaps his boss or maybe take me to a local truck stop in his van. The possibilities are there. But when I went out with the girls now I knew who I wanted to be my taxi home. As I have a sidelong glance across at the guy driving.

As we got to my street I had him to drop me at the end. I didn’t know whether he’d expect a kiss goodbye but that felt strange, I didn’t know him. Not even his name. ‘Um. If I need a taxi again do you have a number’ I asked. He grinned. I’ll give you a number but you if you get in my car again your body is mine for the night. ‘Ok deal’. I replied. ‘What’s your name?’

‘You can call me Sir and when you’re with me you’re my whore and your holes belong to me whore’ he replied. I grinned and said ‘ok’. ‘Good because I’m bringing my two brothers with me to pick you up next time ‘ he responded. He then smiled and drove off.

I couldn’t hide my grin as I walked to my door.

(Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this and feel free to search the forum for my other Miss Jones fantasies. Xxxx floss )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acktar74Man 33 weeks ago

leeds

Absolutely amazing. Horny from beginning to end. Great to read all in 1 go.

Will definitely be reading again

By *kpiercedCouple 33 weeks ago

walsall

Fantastic read !

By *hilledguy2020Man 33 weeks ago

Felling

By *aughty older 50Man 33 weeks ago

Ballymena

Hot amazing story

By *en1234300Man 33 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *igerman23Man 33 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *ig daddy 1969Man 33 weeks ago

manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman 33 weeks ago

close

Yum

By *erri AnneTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Brilliantly written

By *ADSPARKY200Man 33 weeks ago

Watford

Wow great story can’t wait to hear more

south coast IOW

"Wow great story can’t wait to hear more "

Have you read

The business meeting aka Trying out Miss Jones

Or Miss jones attends a party?

Miss jones night out?

Just do a search in forum search and you will see this is pretty _ame for one of my fantasies.

Glad you enjoyed it. X

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story more please

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific story

By *asseur_9Man 33 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Excellent story , really horny and intensifying .

By *olden BearMan 33 weeks ago

Cumbria

Very hot x

By *iceguy12345678Man 33 weeks ago

fareham

By *exbot 1Man 33 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny reading this

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Thank you.

By *xbanana2Man 33 weeks ago

addlestone

Superbly written as always floss x

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 33 weeks ago

Stortford

Amazing story, and pictures.

xxx

south coast IOW

Xxxxxxx thank you.

south coast IOW

[Removed by poster at 07/10/23 16:13:18]

south coast IOW

"Amazing story, and pictures.

xxx"

Ha ha. Thanks. Maybe I should put pictures to the story. That would be a lot of fun. I’d need to find a coffee skinned taxi driver who was willing to act it out with me though.

By *rsmith21zMan 33 weeks ago

Peterborough

xxx

Ha ha. Thanks. Maybe I should put pictures to the story. That would be a lot of fun. I’d need to find a coffee skinned taxi driver who was willing to act it out with me though. "

Yes please

By *obbydigglerMan 32 weeks ago

southampton

Very good read, might have to buy a blue car!

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 32 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Very good read, might have to buy a blue car! "

You should check out the other Miss Jones stuff I have posted x

By *uggydomMan 32 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

amazing just exactly what i like

By *ogan WillowCouple 32 weeks ago

Leeds

By *obj70Man 32 weeks ago

dudley/Bulgaria

Amazing

Xx

By *an79Man 32 weeks ago

Nottingham

By *asterR and slut mayaMan 32 weeks ago

Bradford

Fab

south coast IOW

"Fab "

You should check out

The business meeting / trying out Miss Jones

In the forum. I think it would appeal. Xx

By *andshappyCouple 32 weeks ago

winsford

Great read. More please.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 32 weeks ago

Hastings

By *amMan 32 weeks ago

Ilford

Very hot and well written, will definitely check out your other... materials

By *xxx73Man 32 weeks ago

Basingstoke

xxx

Ha ha. Thanks. Maybe I should put pictures to the story. That would be a lot of fun. I’d need to find a coffee skinned taxi driver who was willing to act it out with me though. "

And has two brothers for the next taxi ride

By *ohn32991Man 32 weeks ago

LEEK

Great story..

By *eandher4and9Couple 32 weeks ago

leeds

By *ookinforfun6972Couple 32 weeks ago

Hartlepool

Great story loved it...

By *ot Wife and HimCouple 32 weeks ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *lderWiserNowMan 32 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *orny_scotMan 32 weeks ago

mintlaw

south coast IOW

xxx

Ha ha. Thanks. Maybe I should put pictures to the story. That would be a lot of fun. I’d need to find a coffee skinned taxi driver who was willing to act it out with me though.

And has two brothers for the next taxi ride"

Perfect. Have you read my other stuff by any chance. I would love him to bring his mates along for the next ride. Xx

By *edgiantrabbitMan 30 weeks ago

Burgess Hill

You should be an erotic novelist

By *rankie31Man 30 weeks ago

Rotherham

Well I have sat and read all the stories by this lovely lady and they are all great....

Keep writing....

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 30 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Thank you. You are all very kind.

By *ettercallsaul118Man 30 weeks ago

Funtown

Amazing love this story .

By *newinkMan 30 weeks ago

Durham

By *attb179Man 30 weeks ago

London

You had me captivated. So well written and so fucking sexy xx

By *atriotsMan 30 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Oh wow what a read fantastic I'll be searching for more x

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 30 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Oh wow what a read fantastic I'll be searching for more x"

Thank you. Links are at the bottom of my profile text.

By *arythatsmeWoman 30 weeks ago

Dublin

That was brilliant!!

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 28 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"That was brilliant!! "

Thank you.

By *asupforfunMan 27 weeks ago

Oldbury

Amazing stories

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 24 weeks ago

south coast IOW

This was tale number 6. I have now added Miss Jones does a family double and also Miss Jones walk in the forest to the series.

By *ard in BelfastMan 24 weeks ago

Belfast

Absolutely amazing story - won’t sleep now tonight after that lol

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 24 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Absolutely amazing story - won’t sleep now tonight after that lol "

Ha ha. Thank you. Hope you enjoy the others.

By *ussD1Man 23 weeks ago

Gloucester

Ooh a good Sunday morning wank to that, love to have Miss Jones ass

By *oth BlokeMan 23 weeks ago

Rotherham

Delicious story, more please !

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 23 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Delicious story, more please ! "

So glad you enjoyed it. There are 8 Miss Jones adventures on the forum all different fantasies of mine (with a bit of reality thrown in) . Either search ‘Miss Jones’ in forum search or take a look at the links at the bottom of my profile before the BDSM test. I love it when someone comments what they think or any suggestions.

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 22 weeks ago

south coast IOW

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 17 weeks ago

south coast IOW

By *evonFbsCouple 17 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

Love to do this

By *ryan_JerryCouple 16 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Just love my wife coming home full of hot cum

By *ilf hunter hullMan 16 weeks ago

You

Wow

By *akbearMan 16 weeks ago

Newbury

Wow wow wow

By *L456Woman 16 weeks ago

Southend

By *ensual pleasures 69Man 16 weeks ago

leeds

Great story!!!

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 16 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Great story!!!"

Thank you. And thanks to you other lovely people who commented.

By *akbearMan 16 weeks ago

Newbury

Wow, amazing

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Thank you. I see you enjoyed one of the others too. Have you read the newest one about Miss Jones goes for a run?

By *harliebluestockingsCouple 12 weeks ago

london

Wonderfully written makes it so much better to read

We enjoyed a read in bed this morning. Thank you

By *lymouth nice guyMan 12 weeks ago

Plymouth

Fantastic.

Thanks xx

By *outhern LadMan 12 weeks ago

down south

Very naughty. Live that you didn’t actually get in a taxi. Playing for someone while driving is a massive turn on

By *ustSteve89Man 12 weeks ago

Chipping Campden

Rock hard throught reading this

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Rock hard throught reading this"

Excellent. Glad you enjoyed it.

By *G74Woman 11 weeks ago

Blackburn

Absolutely LOVE your stories!! Keep 'em cumming.

By *adsbod76Man 11 weeks ago

Portsmouth

WOW..Great story horny as fuck ...I'm gonna become a taxi driver..uber fucks your taxi is here miss Jones..

south coast IOW

"WOW..Great story horny as fuck ...I'm gonna become a taxi driver..uber fucks your taxi is here miss Jones.."

It wasnt a real taxi remember xx

By *ust MikeMan 11 weeks ago

Yaxley

Miss Jones never disappoints

By *ay6999Man 11 weeks ago

yeovil ish

Made it 100% better seeing your pics before, then imagining it was you stunning btw xx

By *innymac34Man 11 weeks ago

Clare

south coast IOW

"Made it 100% better seeing your pics before, then imagining it was you stunning btw xx"

Thank you. You are very kind. I always picture me in the scene as i write it. Some of the tales are true some are fantasy so its easier with some than others.

By *hilledguy2020Man 11 weeks ago

Felling

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Got me so horny reading it and edgingx

By *lowDriverMan 2 weeks ago

Staffordshire and Dorset

Oh wow…..what a highly arousing read!

Fabulous work Ms Jones!

By *untooMan 2 weeks ago

manchester