FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > DVP Creampie

DVP Creampie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyTom2022 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

I Travel

Who has tried this yet? I think its my ultimate fantasy.. imagine all 3 people cumin at the same time .. wow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilva69Man 24 weeks ago

stockport

Interesting !

Also maybe a case of who’s the daddy?

By *vbiker2TV/TS 24 weeks ago

morpeth

Feels fantastic I had it with a friend and his wife.

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

We did this the other night when we met my lover, riding my lovers cock, my hubby slid his fat cock in my arse first and gave me DP, after a few mins he pulled out and squeezed his cock alongside my lovers and they both proceeded to fuck my very stretched pussy, my hubby said he was going to fill me and started to cum, this triggered a flurry of cumming, I cum as he started to fill me, this then got to much for my liver and he started to cum as well!!! It was amazing!!

By *ornyOAPMan 24 weeks ago

Fethiye

"We did this the other night when we met my lover, riding my lovers cock, my hubby slid his fat cock in my arse first and gave me DP, after a few mins he pulled out and squeezed his cock alongside my lovers and they both proceeded to fuck my very stretched pussy, my hubby said he was going to fill me and started to cum, this triggered a flurry of cumming, I cum as he started to fill me, this then got to much for my liver and he started to cum as well!!! It was amazing!!"

Don't blame them. You are a beautiful sexy woman

By *avidking73Man 24 weeks ago

Barnet

Did this last year with my FWB. She wanted to try normal dp with both holes filled but the other person could not penetrate her arse. He slipped and ended up DVP. Sadly he came quickly but we were both not far behind. Amazing feeling a hard cock pressed against yours pulsing away.

By *haveadreamMan 24 weeks ago

Fens

Use to do this with at the time my FB and a Tgirl, my FB loved it.

By *ecretPhoenixMan 24 weeks ago

Manchester

would love to try this

By *alvernhotMan 24 weeks ago

Herefordshire/Worcestershire/Shropshire

"We did this the other night when we met my lover, riding my lovers cock, my hubby slid his fat cock in my arse first and gave me DP, after a few mins he pulled out and squeezed his cock alongside my lovers and they both proceeded to fuck my very stretched pussy, my hubby said he was going to fill me and started to cum, this triggered a flurry of cumming, I cum as he started to fill me, this then got to much for my liver and he started to cum as well!!! It was amazing!!"
This sounds really HOT!

By *i4bicplsMan 24 weeks ago

Darwen

Fuck me that's hot

By *erri AnneTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Did this last year with my FWB. She wanted to try normal dp with both holes filled but the other person could not penetrate her arse. He slipped and ended up DVP. Sadly he came quickly but we were both not far behind. Amazing feeling a hard cock pressed against yours pulsing away. "

Done it once felt great sliding in by the other cock

By *andy IanMan 24 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I met a couple who wanted to try mmf for the first time or should I say he did. He wanted to watch his wife have sex with another man then share her she was unsure about it but for his sake agreed to do it. I met them for a social drink and chat first no sex involved. A few days later I was invited to their house. He answered the door and invited me in taking me into their lounge where his wife sat dressed as we all like a low dress above her knees high heels what I assumed were stockings. We chatted for ages then he told me to sit on the sofa with her. I could tell she was nervous and unsure that this may be the wrong thing to do. He sat on the other side of her and started to kiss her putting his hand on her knee to uncross her legs and pull them apart as he slid his hand up her leg pushing her dress up. She just sat there kissing him her hands by her side letting him expose the tops of her stockings, suspenders and knickers. He then broke away from kissing her and told her to kiss me. I moved in to kiss her and she accepted my lips on hers our tongues twisting in each others mouths. He told me I could touch her and put my hand on her leg. I ran my hand up her leg over her stocking tops and touched her cunt covered in silky knickers. She didn’t seem as shy now we broke from our kiss so she could kiss her husband again as I looked down to see her legs wide open his hand on her other leg. We swapped kissing a few times then he got up telling us to stand up. As we carried on kidding he unzipped her dress and slipped it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. My hands were all over her now and he suggested we go upstairs taking her hand telling me to follow. In the bedroom he told me to strip off he stood kissing his wife and unclipped her bra taking it off as he whispered to her. It didn’t take me long to get naked by which time he had her layed out on the bed. He told me to get on the bed with her as he stripped off.

As I lay next to her kissing her touching her bare tits and pressing my fingers into her now very wet cunt through her knickers I felt him pull her knickers off. My cock was Rick hard now dripping in pre cum he told her to touch me. She was a bit slow hesitating till he took her hand and placed it on my cock. The play continued with him telling her what he wanted her to do, wank us both suck us both till finally he told me to fuck her. She opened her legs and I got between them then she said something to him that sounded like she didn’t want me to fuck her but he just replied he would what ever that meant? Next thing I know he takes hold of my cock and tells me he will put me in her and guide me towards her wet cunt brushing the tip of my cock over her slit then at the entrance he told me to push it in. As I entered his wife cunt he withdrew his hand and watched as I slide deep into her her legs up wrapped around my back. I fucked her on her back then in her knees as he presented his cock to her to suck. He told me to lay on my back so she could sit on me which she did then I felt him climb on the bed between my legs and felt his cock touch mine. He tried to enter her but couldn’t so he pushed her forward so my cock slipped out then took hold of my cock put his against it and holding both together pulled her back onto us. I’m not bi and don’t consider touching another guys cock to be a sign of any bi intentions. We both fucked her but it was easier for him to really pump his cock into her rubbing it up and down mine till he cum inside her. He then pulled out and told me to fuck her which I did giving her my load. As we dressed after he told me the only way his wife would agree to it is if he actually told her what to do and put my cock in her so she couldn’t be blamed for wanting to fuck me.

I met them twice more after that first meet each time trying new things

By *69meMan 24 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

It's an amazing experience. Everyone cums at once (once 1 person starts it triggers everyone).

I love to cleanup a DVP too.

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 24 weeks ago

Essex

Mr has before he said it was amazing

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

The best way to cum, ever. Nothing compares to a simultaneous double creampie.

By *ormladMan 24 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ohn161Man 24 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

"It's an amazing experience. Everyone cums at once (once 1 person starts it triggers everyone).

I love to cleanup a DVP too."

oh that is a fact, ive never been with others that could last long

By *eviant TogMan 22 weeks ago

Central Scotland

It's just the best. Sounds like you properly enjoy it too

By *uckjayMan 22 weeks ago

ripon

Have been fortunate to watch the wife do this on a number of occasions with her master and various select guys at parties he has organised. She gets really vocal when taking two cocks and always eggs them on to fill her full as she loves the feeling when a bull empties himself and pushes extra deep.

Benefit of being there watching is then being made to clean her up afterwards.

By *aretobareCouple 22 weeks ago

Central Portugal

we may have done this once or twice - especially naughty if you leave the spunk inside and then fuck someone else xx

By *aceableMan 22 weeks ago

Gosforth

Wow I’d love to feel a cock up against mine cumming inside. Sounds so exciting

By *ypicalmale2022Man 22 weeks ago

okehampton

Mmmmmmm sounds like a fun night

By *rMrsDazzlerCouple 22 weeks ago

Stoke On Trent

That's incredible

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

Only tried it along with her dildo. She was fucking herself and i slid inside along with the dildo until i emptied my cum inside her then she kept going with the dildo using my cum as lube. Was so hot

By *lanNDawnCouple 22 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Who has tried this yet? I think its my ultimate fantasy.. imagine all 3 people cumin at the same time .. wow."

I did this with an ex gf many years ago.

It was the most erotic sexual experience i have ever felt.

The ex gf could not stop squirting and me and the other guy couldn't stop cumming with our cocks rubbing against each other.

By *adysueandneroCouple 22 weeks ago

witney

"we may have done this once or twice - especially naughty if you leave the spunk inside and then fuck someone else xx"

Well, that is naughty. But very nice

By *netobeextraMan 21 weeks ago

location varies

I had a trusted and regular MF couple not so long ago. These were my favourite kind of meets

By *andy IanMan 21 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ykinkyCouple 21 weeks ago

cleethorpes

It's something we want to try next

By *ilfermlineMan 21 weeks ago

Dunfermline

It's so hot n horny.

Great feeling another cock against mine inside her, she loves feeling full and stretched. Last time we did it, both cocks cumming she took my hand then his in her pussy big squirty orgasm.

By *andi_mmfCouple 21 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous tried DP but never DVP

By *entleLover22Man 20 weeks ago

south

I have done this a couple times with an ex (who os on here now).... I walked in on her deep throating a stranger... it quickly turned into her fucking him bareback as I was watching then she asked me to fuck her pussy to whitch I did (and cum very quickly) but at the same time she cum and so did he then she clean us both up as we were messy!!

Love it so much its the best feeling!

By *rancobargeMan 20 weeks ago

northwich

"Who has tried this yet? I think its my ultimate fantasy.. imagine all 3 people cumin at the same time .. wow."

did this with young couple

we both filled her and I licked her too

By *ornyTom2022 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

I Travel

Still really want to try this

By *issitCouple 1 week ago

Banbury

We do love a dvp, it’s a very erotic scenario.

By *haveadreamMan 1 week ago

Fens

I have been fortunate to do this on many occasions, but the most memorable times was with my FB and. Stunning Tgirl I use to see. My FB was married to a man who had no interest in her. My FB and the Tgirl use to go to swingers clubs along with the Tgirls wife. (She took the pics on my profile) My FB and the Tgirl use to meet all the time which happed for a few years. More than one occasion my FB likes to be DP including DVP. There is nothing better that 2 cocks sliding in to a wet pussy and both of us cuming together and filling my FB with our cum.

By * at onceCouple 1 week ago

chadderton

Not done dvp but we did dp and both shot making her cum too

By *pagedMan 1 week ago

Doncaster

I did my first dvp a few weeks ago amazing

» Add a new message to this topic