FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss Jones becomes a cum slut

Miss Jones becomes a cum slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I have been without a Dom for some time. Ive had a few offers and met a few guys who have been dominant but not in the way i wanted.

Several months ago i was contacted by someone. Unassuming but probing. Intriguing but laid back. His verification mentioned Sub Training and Dominance. He had read some of my writings and offered to write something for me. Unusually the correspondence was via email. He wrote of a subs first meeting with a Dom and it excited me. There began months of email discussions where he slowly teased me, tempted me, tested my views and built my trust. Every question i asked was answered with what I believed was honesty. He admitted where his interest lay. He took onboard my views and tweaked his own in light of my experience and so over time and via talking, an agreement was reached for a first meet. The idea being for me to experience his type of sub training. I found the idea of learning new things exciting. He had expressed an interest in training me as a sodomite to take anal. I had obviously had anal before and enjoyed it sometimes when i was in the mood but this was about a deeper enjoyment and wanting of it. He also expressed an interest in teaching me to take cum, i had to be clear at this point i was a safe sex girl so condoms were not negotiable. I had expressed wanting to be full of cock, all holes, more than one guy, used fully but not hurt and i was very clear condoms are to be used for fucking me and I expected any Dom sharing me to be clear about this with others, that was anally or vaginally but did admit i had swallowed cum many times. We discussed the prospect of my taking cum orally from within the condom after a guy had cum with a condom on. He even described a technique he had taught subs in the past. I admit i felt a bit unsure about this when it was suggested, not about tasting the cum but more about the technique. But was confident i wouldn’t be made to do anything i didn’t want to. I was also clear i hadn’t done anal apart from in lone play with toys for some time and had to be in the right mood. He didn’t feel that was a problem.

I also didn’t want bruises where they could be seen and am not really into humiliation, but pain wouldn’t be a feature of a first meeting.

I would be obedient but i needed to be respected as a sub. I would be testing him as much as him me.

He allowed me to choose what toys i wanted to bring. But i had to tell him snd we reviewed the list together. I chose butt plugs, vibrators, wrist and ankle cuffs (which i love the feel of and always excite me going on), a toy with a cock ring and dildo protruding to put on a guys cock to do DP as i enjoy that though in reality haven’t had it for years. It rarely comes up on the party scene. I hadn’t done dvp either except with toys, ever, but i didnt think to mention that.

He also advised i bring condoms and lube that agreed with me and i had used before so id be comfortable with them. We agreed that just for the playdate i would call him Sir and he would simply refer to me as ‘slut’.

We confirmed the toys and i joked that if Sir wished to share me on a first visit then I recommend we have some time alone first so he could test me out himself. It was a bit glib but i hoped in the long run that thats where we would progress to if it worked out, him sharing me with others. Me taking cock for him. That was one of the interests and fantasies I had expressed to him. Obviously we would get to know each other first and he would probably have a lot to train me in before that happens.

I actually had to cancel the first arranged session due to a family trauma. I was certain he would think i was wasting his time, another fab dreamer, i hoped my honesty and verifications would show i was genuine. Luckily he persevered and a further date was set.

We would meet in a hotel lounge for coffee and if and when I felt comfortable we would proceed upstairs for training.

Sir was offline more than on in the run up to the day of our meeting and i had my doubts about him turning up. I had broken all my own rules about this meeting. I hadn’t verified him on the phone. I had only seen one face pic and i had no contact number. But yet my gut was saying it was genuine. He had been honest about his circumstances and when i said i needed a postcode for our meet one was sent with more details including those of a nice day hotel an hours drive from the boat. (akind of midway point for us) The further details gave me confidence to book a boat.

So i made the decision i was definitely going. I had little to lose and it could meet a kink need that had not been I scratched for some time. I had other friends I could contact if he was a no show and I had the day off work so what the hell.

I even had a sexy guy messaging me inviting me over for coffee that day as a back up plan, so i was likely to have some fun either way.

Boy am i glad i made that decision.

I was a little nervous and hardly slept the night before. I had to get a boat an hour earlier than i wanted due to sailings so stopped on the way to have a wee and kill some time. He had messaged to say he was on schedule so i knew it was likely to go ahead. Hope this was worth getting up at 6am for. I had a basque and stockings and heels along with a black plain skirt and semi see through blouse. The outfit I wanted to wear was not appropriate for daytime (a see through shirt and leather skirt) and i didn’t want it to be too obvious why i was at a hotel for the day lol.

I could be attending a business meeting if the hotel asked. The rucksack held toys and splashmat. Lube. Condoms. Dry clothes. Wash bag and towel. Hairbands. Makeup. Leather dress and more stockings along with a bag for my ‘fuck me’ shoes in case Sir wanted a more slutty look once in the room. Though to others it could have held a laptop and work files.

I struggled to find parking which made me a little anxious as i didn’t want to be late and create a bad impression.

I entered the hotel and the reception desk was right by the door. I ignored the reception staff and acted like i was meant to be there, i have actually attended business meetings in hotels before so it wasn’t hard to fake that. No sign of Sir. I then realised there was seating around the corner out of sight. I walked around a pillar and suddenly there he was. I recognised him straight away and him me. He stood to greet me.

I tried to act natural for the sake of the receptionists. ‘Hi there you are’. We shook hands. Would you like a coffee here or do you want us to get started he asked. I assumed there would be tea and coffee in the room and wanted to get out of the gaze of the receptionist so said ‘lets get on with things im sure there will be coffee upstairs’. He said ‘come this way’ and showed me towards the stairs. I actually did fancy a coffee upstairs and figured we could talk more freely there.

We entered the hotel room and i put my bag down and my coat on the back of a chair. He kissed me and felt me through my clothing i kissed him back and felt myself becoming calmer as he touched me. As he caressed me he noticed me tremble and reassured me i had nothing to fear. He asked if i were wearing knickers. I explained i had a Basque and crotchless pants under my clothes and stockings. He put his hand under my skirt and touched my pussy. He told me to stand legs apart. I did. I automatically laced my hands together behind my back. He said ‘no further apart’. I spread them further apart as much as i could on my heels. As I did he gently began rubbing me pussy. ‘Look at you with your hands behind your back, such a good slut’ he said, slowly rubbing between my exposed pussy lips as he talked. He squeezed my breasts and he kissed me, taking his time feeling his new toy and exploring it. He rubbed me till i was wet and my legs were shaking, notions of coffee completely gone from my mind, now focusing on the ache building between my thighs. Then he told me to take my clothes off. I took my blouse off. He kissed me again, slowly, tongue probing my mouth, his slim body against me. He then told me to take my skirt off too off. Whilst i did he took off his own clothes so he was revealed naked before me. He had a good body, lean but well proportioned.

He sat on the bed and told me to step towards him. He took a collar from his bag and i lifted my hair so he could put it on me. I was decided, i was now committed to being his slut for the day and to giving my body to him for training and to being his fuck toy. His to use and share as he felt appropriate. (I was confident that i would change my mind at any point if i wanted to, we both understood that my submission was a gift that i could withdraw at any point).

As i stood, in baske and stockings and heels. Wearing his collar with my legs apart giving him unhindered access to my body and mt holes via crotchless panties my nerves began to leave me and my excitement took over.

He told me to open my mouth and put out my tongue. He rubbed his cock head and rubbed his fingers on my tongue telling me to taste his pre cum. He rubbed my clit some more then he asked me my safe word. I said it. He then told me to lick his balls. I bent over and as i started he said so you want it to stop, say your safe word. I nodded but he responded ‘no do it actually say your safe word’. I said it and he moved me gently away from his body and raised his hands away from me. I was a little surprised and looked at him. Take note, that is what happens if you say it. All play stops instantly until you want it to start again and are ready to resume or until you say thats it. No matter what. Do you understand you can stop this at any time? I agreed and he said if i were happy to we could continue where we were. I lowered my head and began my gentle exploration of his balls with my mouth and then slide my tongue up to licked his cock. He told me to slow and take my time and listen to instructions. He reminded me it was his balls i was to lick. I soon began to lick slowly on his rounded balls, I understood what he meant, he hadn’t said i could taste his cock yet. This was part of the learning. Servicing him properly as his toy i thought as my lips kissed his tight balls, swirling my tongue across them. Sucking and caressing them with my lips. Learning their feel and texture and taste. So rounded and tight, so interesting under my eager tongue and they fitted nicely into my mouth as i enjoyed sucking them all inside. He responded positively and praised me for listening and being a good girl. He reminded me what a dirty slut i was having met him only 10 minutes ago yet I’d already had his fingers on my pussy, tasted his pre cum and was now leaning over with his balls in my mouth. He told me i was a filthy bitch and it excited me to know he was right but i was enjoying his body and the idea he was going to fuck me at some point. A day of carnal pleasures, god i love fucking and being fucked so much i thought as i tongued this mans balls while his cock was in my view hardening and growing.

I continued to enjoy the feel and texture of his balls. He then rolled back and told me to taste his rose-hole. I knew anal pleasure was a passion of his and his rose-hole was his quirky term he used for his bum hole. I hadn’t heard the term before we started talking but it was a nicer term than most id heard. I wasnt worried about hygiene as we had discussed previously about how to prepare for a meeting in messages and discussed rimming and my views on it so i knew he would have prepared for this. I licked around his rim and slowly probed him with my tongue. He was of course fresh and clean. ‘Dirty slut tonging my rose hole. Kiss my hole and suck my rose, such a dirty slut’. I obeyed and kissed him and tongue fucked him as deeply as i could. Forcing my tongue deep into his arse, lapping at his rim and enjoying the soft tender skin there. He did make noises which indicated he was enjoying it which i found reassuring. He then said i was allowed to taste his cock for being a good slut. I licked the head and began to slide it deep into my mouth. Again he cautioned me and told me it was just the head to start with. ‘Gently and slowly, don’t be greedy slut, take your time’. I soon got the message and massaged the head of his cock with my lips. Gently licking and swirling my tongue across it. ‘You like sucking cock dont you slut’ ‘yes’. ‘Yes what? ‘Sorry, yes sir’. So what do you need to say then ‘thank you for giving me your cock to suck sir’ ‘good girl. Do you like my cock?’ ‘Yes sir’. Do you enjoy how it looks and feels, is it pretty?’ ‘Yes sir, thank you sir’. He stood up and put a pillow on the floor. ‘Kneel slut, im going to throat fuck you now’. ‘Thank you Sir’ i replied. ‘Such a polite slut’. He commented. I knelt before him and looked up at him as i opened my mouth wide. I initially licked his cock. My mouth was a little dry ( i wished i had had a drink as my initial nerves had made my mouth very dry and i preferred my mouth to be wet inside for throat fucking. I knew moisture made it easier to fully deep throat a cock but i didnt want to stop so i kept quiet). He put it in slowly and gently started. He explained as he went that he was going slowly to start. I think it was to reassure me and it felt god as he started to go deeper each time until he was all in. As i gagged and dribbled a little he continued to pushed harder and deeper slowly but surely fucking my mouth. His cock deeper with each thrust. His motions slightly harder slowly causing my eyes to water just a little. I had licked it as it went in which helped moisture it a little and then placed my hands together clasped behind my back as my previous masters training had taught so he could use my mouth unimpeded. I was pleased with how id done so far and my pussy was wet. He asked if i enjoyed it as he face fucked me. I gagged a little but indicated yes. He paused and had me move so i could see out of the side of my vision our reflection in the dressing table mirror. I must admit i enjoyed seeing myself on my knees in my lingerie with this mans cock thrusting into my painted lips. Greedily attempting to take him all. ‘Look at you little slut. Open your eyes wide this way and see my hard cock in your mouth. What a slut sucking my cock less than half hour after meeting me . You really do enjoy serving me dont you. Such an obedient whore. And so responsive. You like to please dont you’. I remembered to say ‘yes sir’ and ‘thank you Sir’ as he stopped. ‘Come im going to fuck you now slut’. He gently wiped my dribble away as he brought me around to the side of the bed. He got a towel but i stopped him and advised i squirted a lot so we would need my mat. I got it and covered where i was to lay to protect the bed. I checked whether he wanted me lay on my back or front and shoes on or off. He soon had me positioned on my back. Head away from him. Legs apart. Pussy exposed via my crotchless pants, arms spread above my head waiting fot him to take me. He instructed me to raise my legs up and back. He put some lube on my arse hole. He selected the expanding vibrating butt plug and switched it on. He slid it slowly into my bum stretching me and i felt him pump it up a little. I moaned as it got bigger. He asked if i could feel it vibrating. I confirmed i could. He asked where it was. ‘Deep in my arse sir’. He asked if i liked it ‘yes thank you sir’. He then told me to raise my legs more and hold them back. He used my rabbit to make me cum a few times and used my wand as he had toys deep in both holes to make me cum and squirt again. At one point i almost put my legs down as it was very fast on my clit and he made me have an extremely intense orgasm which im sure made him glad we had the splash mat. He then took that butt plug out and put the metal one with the pink shiny stone at the end. It was the biggest size. He looked at my spread raised back legs and my wet open excited exposed pussy and said ‘such a pretty sight’. He then told me i could now have his cock.

I saw him open a condom and put it on and he then proceeded to push his hard cock into me. ‘Look at you, only just met me and there you are legs spread letting me fuck you, you really are a slut, you love being used dont you? A dirty little fuck toy for me’ ‘yes sir i love having cock in me and taking cock for you sir, thank you for filling me with your cock’. He looked at me and proceeded to fuck me. It felt great to have my arse full of hard metal and a hard cock in me and i couldn’t help moan. As my pussy pulsed in excitement the butt plug popped out due to my holes squeezing tighter. He stopped and pushed it back in. He continued to use me, not too hard. He told me he was being gentle and confirmed i was comfortable. He asked me to tell him what i was feeling and if i was enjoying it. He knew talking dirty was an area i needed to work on so i would need prompts. ‘I feel full of your cock sir. I have a very large plug in my arsehole Sir. Both my holes feel stretched sir. ‘Whose holes?’ ‘’Yours sir, i have given myself to you to be used sir’ ‘good slut. And i intend to use you and train you as a three hole cum slut’. As he fucked me the butt plug came out again but he continued to fuck me as i cum on his condom covered cock. ‘Do you remember how i told you i wanted you to take cum’ ‘yes sir orally ‘. ‘Good slut, and how will you do that slut if I’ve fucked you?’ ‘You told me to take the condom from you and gently roll the sides down and pour it into my mouth. Tilt my head back and let it run into my throat, to show it to you in my mouth, before swallowing it in a gulp sir’ all the while i was saying this he fucked me harder. My body jiggling as his cock thrust harder and deeper into me. He continued to tell me what a slut i was and how he could see i was enjoying having cock in me. He then stopped. ‘Do you remember what i told you? ‘ I was a little unsure of the answer. So didn’t say anything. ‘Im going to train you as a three hole cum slut and a sodomite so now im going to take your rose hole. ‘Yes sir, thank you sir’. He took the plug out and told me to raise my legs higher. He told me to hold my own ankles and then he secured a rope loop around my ankle and wrist so my wrist was bound to my ankle. He did the same the other side. He then raised my ankles and pushed a pillow under my lower back to raise my bum higher. He dribbled lube into my hole and then slowly pushed his cock deep into my arse. It actually felt good being arse fucked after so long. I hadn’t realised how much i enjoyed it. I felt my body respond positively to his fucking. ‘Where is my cock slut’ ‘deep in my arse sir’. ‘And what am i doing slut’ ‘fucking my arse hole sir’. ‘Whose hole?’ ‘Your arse hole sir i gave myself to you for your pleasure, all holes yours to use and share as you please sir’. ‘Yes slut and ive arranged a little surprise for you later for you to be used by two others’. I was a little surprised but excited. It felt delicious being used and sodomised hard by this stranger as he casually mentioned others fucking me on his behalf. I really am a total slut i thought. I love two cocks using me and i do love a spit roast. Sir told me he was ready to cum and to get on my knees. He undid my ropes binding my ankles and wrists together and told me to put my hands behind my back. He looped it over my wrists behind my back and looped the other end over my head so it was around my throat. He put a cushion before him and told me to kneel. Side on to the full length wall mirror so my image was reflected in profile. He removed the condom and put his hard cock near my mouth. ‘Open’. I did as instructed and began to lick and suck him again. He again told me to be slow and focus on the tip. He again instructed me to look sideways so i could see as his cock entered my lips. My eyes opened wide as this stranger pushed his cock into my eager accepting mouth. Occasionally he thrust into my throat and held my mouth against him while i gagged on his cock. As i adjusted i took him into my throat and after a few minutes he stopped and wanked his cock near my face i gazed up at him and opened my mouth wide. I pushed my tongue out to take his gift as he shot his load over my face and into my open mouth. ‘Good girl now clean up’ he said as i licked the last few drops off his round shiny cock head, dont swallow till i tell you. Do it as ive told you to slut’. ‘Make sure you clear your face too’. I used my tongue to scrape the cum all into my mouth as much as i could. My hands were still bound behind my back . Sir helped with the odd drop id missed. Then i raised my head towards him. ‘Open’. He instructed again. I opened my mouth to show him his cum in my mouth. ‘Tilt’ i tilted back my head to enable it to run down my throat. ‘Swallow’. I gulped it all down. ‘Open’. I showed him my empty mouth and licked my lips. ‘Good girl you did that beautifully’. I relished the praise and the taste of him. Right. He untied me and told me to stand. He moved the mat and lay down on the bed. He patted the bed so i lay beside him head on his chest while i slowly stroked his body. I listened as he talked. He went over the morning so far. He explained i seemed naturally obedient and submissive and had done exactly as i had said i would in correspondence. He reviewed what had previously been agreed between us and my likes and dislikes. He talked about my needs and wishes and what i enjoyed about being a sub. Why i did it and my previous experiences of BDSM. what had put me off other dominant guys in the past. I explained I’m not really into humiliation as such. I like pain but only the right kind. I had in my messages said id want him to get to know me and try me out himself before sharing me so we had spent the morning 1-1 alone so he could do just that. We talked about how sometimes people do things to please another but shouldnt unless it’s actually something they genuinely want to do and how a submissive should always say no and use a safe word if she was unsure she was enjoying something.

I had also previously talked of my love of more than one guy. My enjoyment of spit roast. My limited but much loved experience of being airtight and we went over what i enjoyed about more than one guy. It was relaxing and a chance for him to rejuvenate his energy and check i was ok.

He explained that based on my message about being shared he had invited two other guys to join us this afternoon but if i wasn’t ready for that he wouldn’t allow it. He explained they were new guys to him but he knew it was a keen interest of mine and i enjoyed more than one guy. He wanted me to learn to be a sodomite and cum slut. A three hole cum slut and so having three guys to use my holes seemed a good idea. He explained that he had only decided last night to see if it would work and it was short notice so he put up a post for slut training and had several responses. He selected the two he invited because they wrote well in a way that suggested some intelligence and he thought they would respect his boundaries but he would meet them downstairs and if he got any sense from either that they were not what he expected then he would call it off and not bring them up. He felt it would be ok and the guys would be fine but would have no hesitation in changing his mind if he got even a wrong vibe from them.

He would brief them downstairs before they came up about my wishes and if at any point i changed my mind the safe word must be used. I thought and responded ‘I said i would give myself to you as your sub. I would give you all my holes to use and if the circumstances were right i would fuck for you. I would take any cock you offered sir in any hole’. I made it clear i was in favour and wanted it to go ahead so he messaged them. I had just over half hour before they would arrive so time to do any thing i needed to do. I had a wee and tidied the toys up. I clarified condoms were to be used but i would swallow cum. We had a cup of tea which was very much needed. I brushed my hair and freshened up a bit. I must admit to being excited.

Sir explained that in order to protect my identity i would be referred to only as slut while they were present. The choice was mine whether i told them who i was afterwards. Being from quite a distance away they were unlikely to know me.

Sir had a message to say one had arrived. ‘How will you get them upstairs’ i asked. It was not a travel lodge we were in and staff appeared to be observent. We are having a training session and they are joining us for a short part of it for some authentic role play he replied. I will explain to staff if necessary. I will go down and meet them. When we come in i expect you to be on the bed with your head on the pillow. Legs apart playing with yourself and tasting your juices. Its your choice if you use fingers or toys but ill knock once and don’t stop when we come in i want you to show us and let them see you. ‘Yes sir’ i replied.

When he left the room i quickly tidied the pillows and my mat and grabbed my rabbit. I wondered whether to have eyes closed or open when they entered. I wondered if id find them attractive and if it would be more exciting if i didn’t, given i also enjoy cnc play? I pondered the notion that someone had chosen two guys to come fuck me and i assessed how that felt. Truthfully i was excited. The notion really appealed to me. I wasn’t bothered what they looked like. It would be another exciting adventure and another crazy memory to store up. I used my rabbit a little but was close to cumming so i stopped and gently rubbed my clit while i waited. It seemed like quite a while but eventually I heard the knock on the door.

I was rubbing my clit hard and i heard Sir explain what he had instructed me to do as he brought them in. I realised my eyes were half closed as i grabbed my rabbit again and held the ears part against my clit enjoying the throb as my orgasm built. I opened my eyes and saw a lovely smile from one of the guys. I noticed he had kind smiling eyes and it felt positive. He was someone i would have chosen to play with. I couldnt help but return the smile. I looked at the other guy as i started to cum and was happy they both had good bodies and looked good. Sir had picked well.

‘Give her your cocks’. He said. They didnt need telling twice and both stripped quickly. I suddenly had a naked guy either side of me and a cock in my mouth. I felt fingers trying to get at my tits so i helped pull down my Basque top. I realised Sir hadnt even seen my tits in the flesh yet as the guy whose cock wasn’t being sucked started to suck my nipples. I enjoyed sucking the guys cock noticing it was very girthy and i was struggling to fit it in my mouth. ‘do it properlyslut’ sir said. I twisted sideways a little and the guy stopped sucking my nipples. His head went between my legs and I enjoyed his hot tongue inside me. The excitement made me keen to take more cock in my mouth. I heard sir say ‘shes a good slut isnt she’ which i enjoyed hearing. I was glad he was pleased and loving the feel of this big cock in my mouth. The guy i was sucking began to grasp my tits and squeeze them. Occasionally i felt my nipples tweaked hard which caused me to jump and cry out and i think at one point sir intervened to help me out when the treaking and slaps on my tits was a little too hard. As i sucked the hard cock i noticed the other guy stop he came up the bed and started licking the cock with me. He was clearly orally bi and enjoyed sucking cock. He licked the length as it slid into my mouth and occasionally kissed me as it came out so the head was thrust between both our lips as it pushed back in. Sir was watching initially though did occasionally tell me i was a good slut. I felt fingers exploring my pussy though i couldn’t see last the body thrusting into my mouth. I felt my pussy stretch as fingers increased and grew to fist size but i pulled back from that quite quickly as i was too stimulated at that moment to enjoy being fisted and the hand withdrew. Sir watched as they both got hard and then he said ‘you can fuck her now if you want’. The guys moved and sir said ‘come slut turn this way round its time to take cock for me they are going to fuck you’. His words excited me a lot. Sir instructed them to put my wrist and ankle cuffs on which they did he had me move up the bed so my head hung over the side. He had my wrists straps cuffed to my ankles with my legs apart. So i was exposed with my basque pulled down tits available for play, pussy wide open, head back so mouth could be used as the first guy got between my legs. As he entered me Sir began to use my mouth. I loved the feeling of being restrained. Two cocks using my body for their pleasure. The other guy touching and tasting as he wished inserted his cock into my fingers so i gripped him as he touched me. After being fucked like this for awhile the second guy fucked me. Im glad we had plenty of condoms. They took turns in my mouth and pussy and then sir told them they could fuck my arse if they wanted. The first biggest guy tried and did get it in a few times. While he was pushing his large girthy cock into my tight arse Sir and the other man both pushed their cocks in my face ‘give her both in her mouth’ Sir said ‘here slut open’. I tried but couldn’t accommodate both so just took turns licking them and sucking on each in turn. It felt good to have them both together pressed against my lips. The larger guy got his cock some way into my arse but i think his cock wasn’t hard enough as he kept coming out. He was far too big to be in my arse anyway and i didn’t think i could take him in any position anally to be honest. He thought it may be easier if i turned over and he entered me from behind and said so. Sir asked me to turn over but it wasnt easy with my wrists tied to the respective ankle. I managed it slowly with help and sir decided id take both cocks so had me to raise one wrist and ankle while the smaller guy climbed underneath me. I was soaking wet and he easily slid me down so i was impaled on his cock. Then i was moved forward, i had no way to balance so couldnt get up but sir had me raise my head and take his cock in my mouth as the big guy tried again to invade my arse. He got in some way with me bent over, arse up head down and i tried to push back to take more but i had no balance so couldn’t really move. I was just pinned between three cocks using me. It felt amazing but also a little frustrating that he still couldn’t get all the way in. Sir realised i couldnt hold my head up much in this position so allowed my head to drop down so i could push my arse back a little more onto the cocks which felt good. He asked me to tell him what i was doing and talk about it. ‘I have a huge cock in my arse sir and another big hard cock fucking my pussy for you Sir. Im full of cock thank you sir for filling my holes with hard thrusting cock’.

As the biggest cock couldn’t get into my arse Sir or maybe the guy beneath me suggested that they both fuck my pussy, i couldnt see with my head down. Condoms refreshed and as the big guy pushed his large cock into my soaked pussy he rubbed against the cock already there. I felt it as i stretched around them both and felt as the two cocks fucked me together rubbing against each other inside me. Sir was able to give me his cock to suck and i enjoyed taking all three deep in my holes. It felt amazing and sir wasn’t to know that id not actually had DVP before outside of using a cock and a toy so two thrusting cocks fucking me deep in my pussy was a first and a tick off my wish list. Sir again asked me to tell him and i told him ‘Sir i have two cocks fucking my cunt together inside me for the very first time and it feels amazing, thank you Sir’. I couldn’t see his face but i hope he had heard that i really had talked dirty to him. Seems i can do it when i am feeling totally slutty and full of cock. I felt myself cum over the two cocks but lost track of how many times . Sir let me suck his cock again and i noticed the guy beneath me licking sirs balls. Sir was hard and i felt totally lost in the moment as sir moved and donned a condom, the second guy in my pussy pulled out and sir plunged deep inside my arse hole. Fucking me, pressing inside me deeply as the guy beneath me continued to use my wide open cunt as his own fuck hole. It felt good as sir fucked me deeply. The big guy came to my mouth and his cock tasted of the condom a little as he pushed between my lips. The guy below me again also licked at the balls near his face and the area behind them. I was loving these cocks. Sir was giving me everything i wanted. Fucking my arse hole deeply and thoroughly while my pussy was filled with a thrusting cock and a large cock pressed between my lips. I lost count of how many times i cum as they fucked me like this and sir eventually stopped it and went to the head of the bed. He motioned for me to lick and taste his balls again. I asked if i could unclip my wrists and hands to move and balance properly and they helped me to do it. As i bent to balance the second cock invaded my arse. He fucked me while i licked sirs balls and it felt great. One hand played with the other cock. There was a pause and my head was pushed down towards sirs arse a little. The cock came out of my arse and there was some movement. The big cock entered my pussy and fucked me hard. I cried out as it banged against my cervix really stretching me. Sir lifted my head and asked if i wanted it to stop but i said ‘fuck no give it to me’ and the pounding continued. I could feel my coil pushing against me as he rammed against it. It was so fucking intense. I cum hard and buried my head in sir as the thrusting stopped. There was a moment of quiet and the big cock entered my arse. I groaned as it slowly pushed its way deeply in up to the hilt. Sir moved my head back so i could taste his cock as my arse began to be fucked slowly but deeply. I knew it was all going in this time. I had never felt so stretched inside as this cock began taking me harder and more firmly. I think i licked sir a bit longer before i just dropped my head into his genitals, my mouth over his own arsehole thrusting my tongue into his own arsehole with each pounding my own arse was taking. ‘You are my little sodomite aren’t you, taking that big cock in you slut’ i was vaguely aware sir was talking but i couldn’t think. I was totally lost in the intense fucking my body was experiencing and i was loving being used like this. I was lost between trying to tongue fuck sir and cope with the intense feelings in my body. In the end i collapsed my head down while i was anally taken fully. He finally stopped and sir asked if i were ready to take their cum. I agreed i was and they got off the bed. Sir put the pillow down in front of the mirror and let me look at myself as the three cocks presented to my mouth. I looked like a collared slut who had been used hard and i liked it. I looked up and eagerly opened my mouth for them. Sir asked me what i said and i replied ‘please give me your cum Sir, please all of you i want your cum’ . I licked their cocks as they wanked and it was decided the second guy would cum first. Sir asked if I remembered how to take cum. I agreed i did. Guy two wanted his own cum back from me so sir told me not to swallow it. I lifted my face to receive him and before long while the other two watched and continued wanking he shot his hot cum into my face and mouth. I held it a second and scooped some excess in. Then as an obedient slut does I opened my mouth to show sir. Sir told the man to take it and he then kissed me and I transferred it all to him. So he could swallow it. The second guy was next. He was taller. I raised myself to gaze up at him and await his cum. Wishing him to give it to me. I saw him look at me as he began to cover my face and fill my mouth. I took it all but sir was also ready so i got Sirs cum straight after. Two loads in my face ready for me. Once Sir had filled my mouth with his second gift of cum for the day he instructed me to clean up. I knew this to mean use my finger to scrape the extra cum from my face into my mouth. He asked me to show him and i opened my mouth to reveal two hot loads inside his and guy ones. Sir checked that the other guy didn’t want this cum too but he declined so sir gave me permission to swallow. I nearly did it too quick and he reminded me to let it run to the back of my throat and then swallow. I did and when he instructed me to open my mouth was empty. They helped me up and i was told i had obeyed well and been a good slut. Sir observed i didn’t seem to have any limits. Which i think i agreed with. Guy 2 showered and left and i then went and had a hot refreshing shower. Washed my hot sweaty hair and brushed my teeth. I was glad id brought my own towel and wash-stuff as the room hadn’t catered for 4 of us showering. It was nice to kiss guy one goodbye with freshly brushed teeth. Sir showered and i dressed and spent some time reviewing packing up with sir then asking me to once again lick his rosehole before he dressed after his shower while he casually summed up the day. He dressed and we cleared the room and binned the pile of used condoms before we said our goodbyes and went downstairs. We discussed our business meeting as we walked past reception but my wet freshly washed hair and the pile of condoms in the bin wouldn’t be fooling anyone for long. Xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umalotagainMan 14 weeks ago

a town called malice

Hot hot hot

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Very horny! So hot.

By *adsbod76Man 14 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Very hot and filthy

By *asseur_9Man 14 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Brilliant reading yet again x

south coast IOW

Thank you.

By *atandasmileMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loved reading your story. There were a few moments I loved in particular. Moments that both gave us insight and that turned me on. Moments like this one:

"I must admit i enjoyed seeing myself on my knees in my lingerie with this mans cock thrusting into my painted lips."

south coast IOW

"Loved reading your story. There were a few moments I loved in particular. Moments that both gave us insight and that turned me on. Moments like this one:

"I must admit i enjoyed seeing myself on my knees in my lingerie with this mans cock thrusting into my painted lips." "

Thank you. Im wondering what you mean by insight?

I am glad you commented so thank you. I thought no one had read it as no one is commenting. When you dont get feedback you wonder whether anyone enjoys reading them or not.

By *atandasmileMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"

"

I mean insight into your mindset. Into what you were feeling and thinking at the time. And, in horny terms, how it feels to be a sub slut being used.

"

I am glad you commented so thank you. I thought no one had read it as no one is commenting. When you dont get feedback you wonder whether anyone enjoys reading them or not."

I know what you mean. I've posted a story or two and you do wonder. In this particular case your story was long enough and my day was busy enough that I had to read it in more than one sitting, so it was a while before I could comment. Maybe others are the same?

By *olongsuckerMan 14 weeks ago

Carrickonshannon

Excellent and very horny

By *kwankerukukMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle

Very very horny story,was hard all the way through it

south coast IOW

"

I mean insight into your mindset. Into what you were feeling and thinking at the time. And, in horny terms, how it feels to be a sub slut being used.

I am glad you commented so thank you. I thought no one had read it as no one is commenting. When you dont get feedback you wonder whether anyone enjoys reading them or not.

I know what you mean. I've posted a story or two and you do wonder. In this particular case your story was long enough and my day was busy enough that I had to read it in more than one sitting, so it was a while before I could comment. Maybe others are the same?"

Yes i tend to post it all at once but others post it in bits at a time. I do wonder if this puts people of reading it because its too long but i dont see the point in dragging it out just for the sake of it if its written.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 14 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 14 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *kpiercedCouple 14 weeks ago

walsall

Another stunning story

You write so well and so detailed

Thank you

By *aughtyRyanMan 14 weeks ago

Romsey

How deliciously naughty indeed..

So dreams do cum true.. x

south coast IOW

"How deliciously naughty indeed..

So dreams do cum true.. x"

Indeed they do. Or fantasies can

By *att damonMan 14 weeks ago

Southampton

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Read over a couple days ,so well written and just loved the description

By *elly61TV/TS 14 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Just read this in one go. Brilliantly written, very descriptive. Love the idea of doing something similar one day

By *randmrslookingCouple 14 weeks ago

london

Love your stories!

By *harliebee1Man 14 weeks ago

Cowes

Great story

Really well written

By *heklumpsCouple 14 weeks ago

mids

Well written love it

south coast IOW

Thank you all so much I genuinely love you leaving feedback, even if it was negative i woumd like to hear it but you are all very kind xxx

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Thank you all so much I genuinely love you leaving feedback, even if it was negative i woumd like to hear it but you are all very kind xxx"

By *rgasm4u69Man 13 weeks ago

Warrington

By *enninemarkMan 13 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ele73Man 13 weeks ago

Aberdeen

What an amazing story. Love the part of you getting pounded, and feeling your coil rammed against you and hitting your cervix with a big cock, such a sexy story.

By *en4funoxonMan 13 weeks ago

Banbury

Sooooo exciting. Would love this sort of fun xx

south coast IOW

"Sooooo exciting. Would love this sort of fun xx"

As the sub being used by guys ir as ine of the guys using the sub?

By *haveadreamMan 13 weeks ago

Fens

Written as only a fem could write.

south coast IOW

"Written as only a fem could write. "

Thank you for your comment i am not really sure what you mean? Happy for you to message privately to explain if you are willing to.

Either way thank you for your comment

By *appydays13Man 12 weeks ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Miss Jones...... as always an amazing erotic horny read and what a completely perfect cock and cum slut you are. X

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Miss Jones...... as always an amazing erotic horny read and what a completely perfect cock and cum slut you are. X "

Thank you.

By *att damonMan 12 weeks ago

Southampton

By *ustSteve89Man 12 weeks ago

Chipping Campden

This got me so hard. Had my feet twitching$ my teeth grinding

A very enjoyable read and really sexy scene

Well done Miss Jones

By *eterinpantiesukMan 12 weeks ago

southam

your whole attitude is so refreshingly sexy and fun

south coast IOW

You are very kind. Thank you. Xx

By *atrynaTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

Fantastic well written and so horny I'm so jealous. You're so lucky to find partners to fulfil your fantasies. I only wish I could find something near to this. I live in hope one day.

south coast IOW

"Fantastic well written and so horny I'm so jealous. You're so lucky to find partners to fulfil your fantasies. I only wish I could find something near to this. I live in hope one day. "

I know Sir is currently on the hunt for more guys and a couple or a female to share me with on a later session so if there is anyone interested i will pass on his fab name. Or even interested in providing a venue for my training so they can watch or maybe Sir will allow them to help train me in some way. Unfortunately tv/ts/cds have not featured in either Sirs nor my plans so are unlikely to be chosen but could host and watch i guess. Sir would make the choice not i.

By *att damonMan 11 weeks ago

Southampton

By *nlyme40Man 11 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *loriouscurvesWoman 11 weeks ago

West Lothian

I do enjoy your stories please keep writing, very well written and enjoyable.

By *en4funoxonMan 11 weeks ago

Banbury

Wonderful story so arousing xxx

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I really do appreciate it xxxx

By *iscreetGuy2Man 2 weeks ago

Havant

Not sure how you remembered all that detail but thankyou for writi g it all.

You clearly Are a True SLUT mmmm.

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"

I know what you mean. I've posted a story or two and you do wonder. In this particular case your story was long enough and my day was busy enough that I had to read it in more than one sitting, so it was a while before I could comment. Maybe others are the same?

Yes i tend to post it all at once but others post it in bits at a time. I do wonder if this puts people of reading it because its too long but i dont see the point in dragging it out just for the sake of it if its written. "

I must admit took a while to read as a great longer story but do prefer it like this ,another great piece of writing

By *teveanddebsCouple 2 weeks ago

Norwich

"

Yes i tend to post it all at once but others post it in bits at a time. I do wonder if this puts people of reading it because its too long but i dont see the point in dragging it out just for the sake of it if its written.

"

Tbh I hate it when post are in dribs and drabs with the op begging for attention between each installment.

By *teveanddebsCouple 2 weeks ago

Norwich

And I meant to say, super hot story and we look forward to your posts

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"Thank you for your lovely feedback. I really do appreciate it xxxx"

Thank YOU for another excellently written story - very well paced -as a training session should be …

B

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 1 week ago

south coast IOW

"Thank you for your lovely feedback. I really do appreciate it xxxx

Thank YOU for another excellently written story - very well paced -as a training session should be …

B "

Ha ha. Im looking forward to the next one. Its looking like it will be June before we manage it though. In the meantime i may write another of my fantasies or adventures if i get chance. Xx

By *ussD1Man 1 week ago

Gloucester

» Add a new message to this topic