FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Time Hotwife at a Gig

First Time Hotwife at a Gig

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Weston

Dwayne fantasy story So i need to get the actual beginning down. All about hot guys in the band I played and first nights. But actually, the real start.

I had noticed Lola was being careful with her phone, never leaving it unattended and even taking it with her for showers etc and sure enough, when I got my moment, I discovered lots of sexting on her phone from a guy she’d worked with and been with before me. He was clearly wanting more and she was loving the attention. Plans to meet up were clearly there! She’d had a week with him on a show tour and he was her boss. She had shown me diary entries of what she’d done and that she was walking ‘funny’ after their first night!

When she found out I knew she was full of remorse (the empty one lol) and said of course she would delete him. But I was the opposite - I was so turned on by the thought of her being with him. She was relieved and surprised - and agreed that if the opportunity arose she might well act upon it in the future. With him or maybe someone else, that wasn’t clear. But she did say she missed the feel of a bigger dick and taller, slimmer guys, which had always previously been her type before me. A massive turning point for any wannabe shorter, older cuckold with a small cock like me!

Around that time I’d started with a band, just purely for a one off gig. The parts are written so it’s all good with me. Just another gig.

Except it’s not. It’s really not. Edgy and full of attitude, dirty talk from the moment I arrive. Not like anything I’d experienced before. Raw and exciting, I loved it but was out of my depth from the start! The rehearsals were intense and couldn’t keep my eyes off the hot guys in the band, imagining them with Lola!

Come the night of the gig go to get ready for stage and I’m presented with the mean drummer, Damo, around 25, lean but muscly and who has the fittest ass known to anyone, beautiful tatts, shaved head and sparkling blue eyes. Wanked about him practically from the first rehearsal lol Just standing there in a pair of boxers and plain white vest top and bright white socks.

Then Tris, again around the mid 20s mark and strutting around with his big floppy dick virtually falling over the top of these sweaty pants. Hairy ass but again fit. A bit mad but also very intensely hot. Yummo! And of course Nick. Yea Nick. He’s one to watch of course. 6’4, just 22 and lean, posh, with lovely long legs that I could easily imagine Lola wrapped around. We’ll get to him very soon! And a very young, skinny sax player called Padam, that was my kind of thing more than Lola’s! So basically a band of very hot young guys. And I’m there looking and not saying much! Middle aged and frumpy by comparison! Just thinking about how Lola might approve of this new band!

Now I’m completely out my comfort zone as we take up our position on stage but I figure it’s fine, just play the music and join in. What’s the worst than can happen. My lovely, hot wife is here in the crowd supporting me so it’s sweet. I catch her eye, she’s at the back, looking like rocket hot, heels, bare tanned legs and painted toes, tight denim skirt and very revealing top. And that dazzling smile that wins everyone over. She’s being chatted to by loads of people - guys really - and I’m just watching her in her element. Laughing and flirting, stroking her hair as she does so, a massive giveaway!

The gig starts and bang we’re off like a fucking rocket. Wild sounds and crowd. Lola is loving it and dancing. She smiles at me loads which is such a boost to me obviously.

Then i clock fucking Dwayne. Band follower and friend to everyone there. Fit but older. Quite smarmy looking and I took an instant dislike to him as I could tell he was instant competition. At that time I’d say about 36ish so still quite a bit younger than me! Shaved head, blue Fred Perry, the tightest of pale jeans with off the shoulder braces hanging down and 10 hole docs. He’s around 6ft pearcing blue eyes that look menacing. They hit it off instantly I can tell. I can see he’s bought her a drink. No. I’m not liking this one bit, even though it’s what I said I wanted. And the worst bit of course - she’s liking him. And not seeming to look for any approval from me.

Lolas dancing with him a fair bit, which is great to see her having fun. Quite close but alls good. But every time I look over it’s not quite dancing. He’s concentrating his attention on my wife and there’s some touching from him and her tbf. So I’m now playing on stage and the dancing has stopped and it’s now just her pressing back against him and she’s smiling loads. I mean I can see one hand holding her drink, but no idea where the other one might be. I’m probably overthinking, it’s just innocent I tell myself!

He’s talking in her ear and now I see his big hand across her tummy resting just above her little skirt. Not even being very discreet about it. I should be mad but I’m not. Other people in the band have seen all this too! Nick says that he thinks my wife is very friendly and laughs.

There’s a ten minute break and I head over to her. I’ve got a hard on thinking about the situation! Normally I’d get a massive hug and kiss but not tonight! She doesn’t move from Dwayne and instead just stands there, looking at me, with a very defiant look directed at me. She knew her choice of guy would be a challenge to me as he wouldn’t have been my choice at all. So that very fact made it all the more degrading.

‘Are you enjoying the gig babe?’ I ask and she smiles massively. She looks up at her new friend and winks, then just glances over to me! ‘Nick, I didn’t want to come. I’ve been to so many boring gigs. But. Yeah, having a lovely time right here. My kind of thing! This is Dwayne, say hi, someone said earlier in the Loos that he’s gifted, what do you think that means?’ and she looks back at him, giggling. ‘Hi Dwayne, are you looking after Lola for me?’ I say and turn bright red! They both smile broadly. ‘I am mate, she’s the hottest thing here! She’s in reasonably safe hands’ And we all laugh. As we talk she’s blatantly running her hand up his leg.

Back on stage and their flirting continues right in front of me. At one point her arm goes up over her head and strokes the back of his head. I see a kiss from him planted on her neck. I can see her close her eyes and open her mouth to catch her breath. I’ve never seen her like this. In my mind I’m wondering if I’ve done the right thing in encouraging this behaviour. Around five songs from the end I suddenly notice she’s not there any more and neither is he. I start to panic but can’t do a thing!

When the gig ends I pack down and wait for Lola to come to the green room and tell me if she’d enjoyed it. But for the first time ever after a gig she doesn’t appear. Maybe she’s getting me a hard earned pint?

After I guess 20 mins of this. I go back out to the crew who’d made it possible and then back out to the crowd. No Lola. No Dwayne. Ah! I see. They’ve snuck off maybe or are they with a crowd somewhere I can’t see. There’s certainly a lot of people still hanging back and drinking.

After about 15 mins of this I’m told by someone who knew Dwayne that if I was looking for him and Lola she’d seen them just and that they’re out by the pool tables.

I walk out to the back where the pool room was and it’s deserted. Except, I’m curious. Could they be in there? And indeed that’s where they are. But lights out, except one little bar light, so very dim. I really don’t know what I’m gonna see. As I’ve opened the door and seen them I really thought they’d leap apart. It’s only him I see but then I suddenly see Lola pop up. I notice her fingers are plunged into his boxers. As mind fucking as it was, I simply watched for a few moments and then made a noise…

They’re chatting closely and giggling and his arms are around her, hands on her waist. She’s clearly been naughty though, quite what I don’t know. She wipes her face and straightens up a little. Guilty looks from her and he smirks. ‘Are you ok babe?’ I say cautiously. ‘Yeah it’s all good, just give me five. You told me to enjoy tonight so that’s what I’m doing! See you in the car’ and goes back to chatting to Dwayne like I’m not even there. ‘Go on, off you go, things were only just getting interesting!’ Laughs Dwayne, and I slink out the door. I can just see as I walk out that they’ve snuggle in a bit closer. ‘I love him, he’s great, but his cock is just, well, a disgrace.’

I walk through the pub, collect my gear and say goodbyes to everyone. Everyone seems to be in on this joke but me. Dwayne is a player! So clearly the rumour mill has been in full swing! I make my way to the car and wait for her. It registered for the first time that evening the cuck cock I had pitifully squatting between my short, little legs was never going be anything other than a source of amusement. She’s a little while but look, it’s a first time encounter, so it’s natural to say goodbye at your own pace. She’ll be here shortly.

But it’s now been another 20 mins and I’m beginning to think I should go back in. Tris breezes in and begins to pack down and I notice hes ringing with sweat but then I see her walk out the venue - relief, my wife is back and she’ll tease me all the home as I drive! but just behind her is Dwayne. Oh. What’s happening now? I thought the fun would end at the venue! I’m now not into this!

She opens the door and I’m expecting her to get in but no. There’s a question. ‘Babe, Dwayne can’t get a taxi back to the caravan where he’s staying. Don’t suppose we could give him a lift? It’s only a few miles’ she says sweetly. But as she says this I can see her holding his hand behind her back. So, all the things I’d wanted were happening

‘Mate I don’t know, we’ve not really talked about this and it’s really late…’ but she cuts me off! ‘Well I’d really like it if we did, you see he’s invited me back for a drink at his and if it’s ok I’d quite like to go,’ she said innocently but grinning!

‘Yes, ok, if it’s what you’d like hunny, Dwayne hop in.’ At this from me she shuts the front passenger door and spins round to Dwayne. He pushes her against the car and I see his hands all over her ass as they’re clearly kissing. Then, the cheeky pair of them then get in the back of the car and I was told to drive to the camp.

At first there was a little chat. Then all went very quiet. In the rear view mirror I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My innocent beautiful wife was being roughly snogged by this brutish man and she was loving it. Their hands were all over each other. ‘Oh wow, your cock feels so big, Dwayne, I’ve wanted to say that out loud for about four hours…’

I kept spying a look as much as I could while driving them to the caravan he’d rented for the weekend. After about 10 minutes of this Dwayne just lent forward to me, grabbed my hair and said ‘just drive yea!’

My little cock was bursting at this point.

When we eventually got to the caravan, Dwayne lent forward once again, but this time being nice to me!

‘Thanks for the lift, would you guys want to come in for a drink?’ He said. ‘Erm, well if Lola would like to then yes, that would be lush. Lola?’ I was looking at her for approval but got none!

Lola then said she wanted a drink but would it be ok if I waited in the car until she was done. Dwayne was really laughing at this. ‘Yes, if you’d like to hunny. I’ll wait for you,’ I said resignedly. She leant forwards and told me to suck her thumb. I did so and instantly knew I was cleaning it of his pre cum.

They didn’t look back. They strolled casually over to the caravan and were gone inside in no time. I now had to wait for them to have a drink!!

I was sat in the car waiting for Lola to have her ‘drink’ when my phone beeped a message from her asking if I’d like to come in for a moment. I of course jumped at the chance. I was knocking at the door in no time. I was barked at almost to just come in

As I entered I could see they were indeed having drinks. Sat alongside each other in the living area, they were casually chatting, but she was snuggled in slightly and her hand was rubbing his inner thigh and over his now open jeans. Her lacy white panties were around her ankles! He was wearing no shirt now and you could see how lean he was. Tattoos and fit - her perfect combo lol his bicep just resting around her neck.

‘Come and sit down with us, sit in that chair opposite us. We want to run something by you if that’s ok, sweetie?’ She said and was looking very pleased with herself!

‘Um, ok, I take it you have moved on from just flirting with each other?’ I tried to make a joke. They both looked guiltily at each other and the. Dwayne kinda just blurted it out!

‘Nick, I’ve had some fun with your wife tonight. I didn’t realise what a hot wife you had. She a very sexy lady and you are one lucky fella. But she told me about your fantasies and wanting her to take a hot guy to bed! She says she feels sorry for your little cock, is that true?’He Damodied me closely.

‘Yes, it’s always been my deepest secret to see her be fucked properly by a fit guy. Why?’

Lolaise looked at Dwayne, not me, and simply said in a low voice ‘well it’s gonna happen right now. I want to fuck Dwayne so much and to be fucked doggy style - it’s something I love and you can’t do that. So you’ll have to make yourself scarce. I am

Going to get fucked but you do t be allowed the pleasure of seeing it. In fact it’s very late, so you go on home and I’ll message you in the morning when I need a lift home, is this ok?’

‘You mean you’re going to spend the whole night with Dwayne?’

‘Yes, hunny. I’ve been feeling his thick cock for about four hours now and I’m soaking wet for him. Hope you can hold off til I get home and I’ll wank you and tell you all about what happens tonight. Now, time to go!’ She laughed. She got up, led me by the hand to the door and as she opened it she simply said ‘say thank you to Dwayne then. He deserves that for the pleasure I’m going to get!’

‘Thank you Dwayne. Please let me know when you’re finished and I’ll come and get her. Do you think I might get a picture of you both together just to keep me going?’

Lolaise looked at Dwayne and said mischievously ‘well if we remember to, yes.’

Dwayne suddenly got up. ‘One last thing, my docs need a polish, take them and clean them and bring them back when you collect your wife!’

‘If I lick them on the floor in front of you now, could I at least see my wife suck your cock?’ I pleaded. To my amazement they both agreed. But I had to do it in the doorway.

I got down on the floor and licked the boots. Without any time wasted, Lolaise was on her knees and licking and slurping on Dwayne’s dick. After five minutes I was told I’d had my treat!

She closed the door smiling at me. She was obviously going to fuck this guy and she knew I could not object. I couldn’t compare my tiny dick to Dwayne’s monster.

As I reluctantly got to the car I saw them at the window. They were locked together, she gripping his shoulders and him biting her neck. As I drove away this was the image I was left with.

I went home and dutifully cleaned his boots as I imagined him fucking my wife properly.

I tried hard to sleep that night but just couldn’t. I’d been told firmly not to wank so did as I was told. They didn’t send any updates or pictures- clearly way too occupied!

It got to midday and by now I was really needing to know what was happening. It was then my phone rang and it was Lola. Thank fuck I can get to know what was happening.

Turns out she just wanted lingerie and other sexy outfits dropping off; she’d been persuaded to stay for the weekend and was that ok. I got her things ready and headed down. But when I got there the caravan was full of band people who clearly knew the score. She met me at the door with the broadest grin. She was wearing just a man’s shirt and nothing else and said ‘see you Monday morning’ and gave me a peck on the cheek. ‘Oi, take these, you can wank into them with my permission as many times ad you like. They’re covered in cum from last night! Nick, I’m gonna be fucked all weekend!’

Turns out I found out ages later she was rubbing Dwayne’s big dick that night in the actual venue with me on stage within an hour of meeting him!

I couldn’t blame her. His cock size alone put mine to shame. She told me about a note he’d scribbled, pressing it into her hand - his number and the words ‘you’re a very hot young babe’ and him being so forward and the amazing massive sex that weekend with him, plus one of the band who still to this day I don’t know about, her grinding my face talking about Dwayne’s tight arse and big cock, when she eventually made it home!

Cuckold, degradation, humiliation. I don’t think I’ve missed anything lol x

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Weston

hope this fantasy story is well-recieved

we love knowing what you all think. I've had to bill this as a fantasy, but a lot of this actually did happened x

By *ustSteve89Man 11 weeks ago

Chipping Campden

Being sent pics of this would have been tantalising beyond belief

By *rgasm4u69Man 11 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

Weston

I’ve actually in truth been left for many hours while I’ve been absent and Lola has had what most would consider to be the ultimate freedom in having hot sex whenever she wants it without me.

My ultimate fantasy - still to be realised - is her to have an entire weekend away with her boyfriend. No updates.

Now that’s a massive headfuck. Lol

X

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Weston

Still a great story x

» Add a new message to this topic