FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How much affair with my wife's twin sister dtarted

How much affair with my wife's twin sister dtarted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asy 1965 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Bury St Edmonds

I posted this last year and people I have sent it to suggested I publish it again, I have changed the girls names.

In 2019 my wife suggested that her twin sister Ann accompanied on my drive down to the south of France where we have a place

She booked the ferry and twin hotel bedroom for us.

On arrival at the hotel in Dejon when shown the twin room the beds were together so I said to Ann my sister in law she had better move the beds apart as I am a cuddler.

She moved the beds 10mm apart.

After a few glasses of wine we went to bed and did every properly, she went to the bathroom and emerged in her pyjamas, I went to the bathroom the said goodnight and turned the light off and striped and got into bed.

During the night I woke and found my arm cuddling Ann and my hand on her tummy inside her pajamas

So I slow moved my hand up to her pert tits and she did not stir.

Then she woke and exclaimed "Naughties Oh Good"

We kissed passionately and our hands explored each others bodies, I was already naked and slowly undressed Ann. She has a very fit body with small boobs, I kissed my way from her lips to her neck then her boobs sucking on her pert erect nipples as she pushed my head onto them.

I then moved down kissing and licking her body until I reached her Venus mount, I kissed her inner thighs and could not hold myself back and buried my head between her legs lapping her wet fanny, she was so wet.

I switched my attention to her clit and started to finger fuck her which sent her wild, she was pushing my head deeper between her thighs, I stopped and rolled away checking myself, it was a mad situation.

The next morning nothing was said and we carried on as if nothing had happened, not a word was said.

We left the hotel and continued our journey.

On arrival we opened up the house and went out for groceries and wine.that night we had a couple of glasses of wine while watching a film and about 11.00 I said I am going to bed and would like you very much to join me but that is up to you.

I went to my ensuite and cleaned my teeth then layed naked on the bed wondering what would happen.

Five minutes later Ann entered wearing a matching pink lace bra and thong, she looked devine.

We kissed and explored each others mouths with our tongues and soon she was naked.

As we kissed our hands explored and Ann soon had my erect cock in her hands caressing it, she then went down and gently took my cock in her mouth, licking and kissing the head.

I pulled away frighten I would cum, pushed her back to the bed and slide between her legs thrusting my head to her wet cunt and started to lick her, she was so wet it was wonderful I just lapped her juices and the more I did the wetter she became, I slide a finger in and started to finger fuck her as my tongue strummed her clit. She was writhing with pleasure so I started to slide a finger into her arse, it slipped in without resistance and I felt her body stiffen then relax as she enjoyed the finger fucking both cunt and arse she climaxed then almost immediately came again.

I turned her over and she raised her arse and I slide my cock into her, she moaned

and quickly started a rhythm now fucking me, she came a number of times very quickly and I soon came exploding inside her

I could not resist as I pulled out fingering her cunt and licking her rose then her cunt, I turned her over onto her back and fingered her then place my dripping fingers in her mouth which she sucked and enjoyed. I realised this was all new to her and everything new she delighted

There is more on what happen next if you would like to hear it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otonfoxMan 7 weeks ago

Southampton

Great start

By *obshortMan 7 weeks ago

Cork

Great story, enjoying this. Please keep it going.

By *ureyes2012Man 7 weeks ago

town

Yessss more please!

By *att damonMan 7 weeks ago

Southampton

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

Bury St Edmonds

More tomorrow

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettering

By *enuine photographerMan 7 weeks ago

Swansea

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *eandher4and9Couple 7 weeks ago

leeds

Loved it.

By *evonFbsCouple 7 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *rmbtsTV/TS 7 weeks ago

stockport

Bury St Edmonds

We fucked until three in the morning, so four hours of teasing and pleasing, I don't think I lost my erection for more than 15 minutes in those hours.

We fucked I don't know how many times that night or how many times we had oral, Ann love to suck and lick my cock straight after we fucked while our cum and juices was on my cock, she loved cum.

We kissed and caressed during the time we were not having sex, I kissed and licked every part of here body, I was licking and sucking her right boob then lifted her right arm and licked her under arm, she was shocked but it turned her on.

We fucked so much I could no longer cum I still had the feeling of cumming but little cum came out.

I said to Ann, christ it is three in the morning and she replied another half hour won't hurt so we fucked again.

Before we went to sleep Ann said to me knowing I have trouble sleeping "if you wake up during the night wake me so we can fuck again"

Needless to say I slept like a log.

By *eeker of pleasureMan 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *lirts.R.usCouple 7 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Looking forward to reading more

Swansea

By *oppy12Man 7 weeks ago

Swindon

By *atesey68Man 7 weeks ago

audley

Bury St Edmonds

I woke in the morning delighted to have a sleeping Ann beside me, it had been a hot night and the duvet was on the floor.

I eased myself down the bed as quietly as I could, Ann was laying on her back and I gently kissed and licked her clit before she opened her eyes she spread her legs.

I slipped off the bed and got back on gently between her legs so not to wake her fully and started licking her pussy, her hands softly held my head to her pussy and she said can you wake me up like this everyday.

As she got wet I eased a finger in her and concentrated licking her clit while gradually increasing my finger movements. Soon her juices were flow and I used them to lube her rose and slipped a finger into her bottom, since I first did that she loved it and it really turn her on.

She orgasmed very quickly and I stopped fingering so I could lap her juice from her rose and her fanny, this made her cum again. I kissed my way up her body taking time to caress both nipples then up to her lips but she would not kiss me saying she had not cleaned her teeth.

My cock slipped in and we started to fuck slowly with me kissing her neck and moving down to her boobs. Soon I was fucking her harder and quicker until I reached a point of no return and cum deep inside her, the greatest turn on with Ann is she cums almost continuously.

As I pulled out Ann got off the bed and went to the ensuite to pee. I followed and held her head and said neither of us have cleaned our teeth and kissed her as she was peeing, when she stopped I knelt before her and slid her forward and licked her pussy, at first she recoiled but quickly squeeze a dribble of pee out and moved forward to let me lick her.

Getting back on the bed she said my turn to ride you, climbed on top of me and slide my cock into her and started to grind my cock she lent forward to kiss me then straightened up and rode me. Watching the pleasure on her face turned me on so much I came and sensing that Ann squeezed her pussy muscles and milked me

She sat there on me my cock inside her with our juices oozing out of her down my shaft onto my pubic mound.

I asked her to switch and have a 69 which she did offering me her wet cummy pussy on my face squatting on it so I could lick her clean.

She sucked my cock, licked my shaft and my smooth pube area and as she did that she came again as I was licking her clean.

We played and fucked for two hours, then got up and had showers then breakfast.

Bury St Edmonds

Glad you liked it, all of it is true, we now only play at my place in France as her husband got suspicious andy wife sort of started asking questions to help sister.

I have a pic sent from our spare room when she stayed over one Sunday night due the school he school holidays, she is a teacher

I tell you about what happened when my wife went to work later.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 weeks ago

cambridge

SIDMOUTH

Swansea

By *..NemoMan 7 weeks ago

Durham

Bury St Edmonds

I am sorry about the heading, I did not check it on the original post, it is awful so I will start a new thread with the correct heading.

Ann had the ability to orgasm repeatedly which is certainly a turn on and keeps me hard.

After I had stopped licking her and fingering bottom and fanny we positioned Ann on her knees face in the bedclothes I mounted her from behind.

Sliding my cock slowing into her hot wet pussy I started to fuck her with long slow strokes holding her hips, she pushed herself up with her hand which forced her pussy hard on my cock. I leaned over her back putting my hand around and played with her clit, she gasp and said loudly "this is how it should always be then went face down in the bedclothes so she could play with her clit and I went back to hand on her hips pulling her pussy towards my cock faster as I came close to my orgasm.

I came deep inside her, she had multi orgasms as we fucked, I eased some slow nice strokes savouring my cock in her tight warm cum filled fanny and slowly pulled out.

I could not resist licking the rose of her arse and fingering her dripping pussy, again she was in heaven. I was licking her rose and her dripping fanny, licking up from as far as I could into her pussy tasting our juices then up to her rose pushing my tongue into it while using my fingers to strum her cummy clit.

I knew she was cumming again but did not expect what happened next, she squirted a fine spray of cum which hit my chin and I quickly dropped my face down to catch the remains in my mouth.

She always had lots of juices and is exceptionally wet at all times but this was the first time she had squirted. Since then when we play this way she always squirts

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

SIDMOUTH

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 weeks ago

cambridge

Bury St Edmonds

After four days of fucking morning moon and night we stripped the bed and remade it ready for Lynn my wife's arrival in the morning and did the washing.

Picking Lynn up at the airport we went home and carried on as normal. Next Morning I got up and made tea for us all and on taking Ann's to her bedroom she layed naked on the bed for me, I put the tea down and gave her pussy a quick lick. When we all got up I showered first and then layed on our bed naked with a hand towel over my cock to cool down as the girls were talking.

Our bedroom lay opposite the second bedroom at each end of the place with an ensuite off each bedroom. Lynn uses the second bedroom ensuite as her bathroom and when Ann is down they share it.

Ann went for a shower then Lyn did, while Lynn was in the ensuite Ann paraded naked for me in her bedroom, then went into the ensuite to make sure Lynn was in the shower.

Once sure she came quickly down to my bedroom in a bra and thong pulling the towel away pulled the thong to one side and mounted my stiff cock.

As time was short she had a quick ride and got off to go back, I said I am going to cum and she turned back and sucked my cock, I came instantly and she just licked her lips clearing my cum and said yum then returned to her bedroom to dress.

Lynn emerged from the bathroom and joined me in our bedroom to get dressed, I was still naked on the bed with the towel over me.

This happened every morning or whenever Lynn was in the shower.

On the morning Lynn was due to fly home I did my usual tea run and on taking Ann's tea to her she was naked and wet as I had asked her to masterbate for me, she took my cock out and sucked me as I quickly fingered her.

On getting back to bed Lynn for the first time in ages caressed my hard cock so I quickly went down on her then had a fast hard fuck.

We all showered and dressed then took Lynn to the airport.

As we left Ann went mad saying I was double dipping and I answered what could I do.

She was still annoyed as we arrived home but calmed down as I dropped my shorts revealing I was commando ready for her, we were soon fucking again

Ann's son and girlfriend arrive that afternoon and we picked them up from the airport.

We had fucked most of the morning then changed and washed the bed linen for the new comers, they would have our double room and I would share the twin with Ann.

After we had picked them up from the airport we took them back to settle in then walked into the town for a drink.

At home we prepared a meal with plenty of wine and sat outside eating and talking. We had all d*unk quite a bit and around midnight we went to bed.

Ann went in first and used the bathroom as I waited in the lounge, she said your free to use the bathroom and I ask are you decent for her son to hear, said night to everyone and went into the twin ensuite to use the toilet and clean my teeth, Ann had already said definitely no playing.

Entering the dark twin bedroom naked I got straight into bed and within seconds a naked Ann had joined me.

After whispering we must be quiet we attacked each other with our passion. Soon I was kneeling on the floor her legs over my shoulders as I gorged on her arse, fanny and clit, finger fucking her arse and pussy, she writhed in a glorious passion simpering quietly.

Next it was a 69 with her on top she was sucking my cock and licking the shaft and balls while finger fucking my arse,

which was great but I kept loosing her pussy as she moved forward to lick my balls.

I was fingering her arse and fanny when I could not get to her pussy. Then I felt myself coming and exploded on her mouth, she sucked on my cock swung around and mounted me then leaned forward and kissed me letting my cum run from her mouth into mine and our tongues fought each others for possession of each others mouth.

We played like this until around three o'clock on the morning and Ann mounted me and slowly started to ride me as I cupped and caressed her tits, when I cum I whispered you can slip off and sit on my face.

She rode me for another couple of minutes then sat on my face and grinded her cunt onto my greedy mouth and her juices flowed filling my mouth and running down my cheeks and neck, I was on heaven.

I cannot believe that her son and his girlfriend did not hear us.

We did the same the following night then the next morning went to the airport and flew home.

Much to her husband discontent we arrange for Ann and myself to fly out after her son went home to wash the bed linen that her son had used and clean the house

By *oventry4biTV/TS 7 weeks ago

coventry

By *atesey68Man 7 weeks ago

audley

By *acksmith22Man 7 weeks ago

cannock

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By *imynameisntMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple 7 weeks ago

Redditch

Bury St Edmonds

Glad you liked it let me know if you want more and to see a pic

By *hymanforfunMan 7 weeks ago

athy

"Glad you liked it let me know if you want more and to see a pic"

Yea more and pictures plz

By *cotty909Man 7 weeks ago

tranent

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *asy 1965 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Bury St Edmonds

Ann's husband drove us to the airport and we flew out to France, on arrival we changed the bed and got the washing machine on then walked into the town for something to eat, I ask Ann to wear a dress with no panties.

During the drink and food I slide my hand up Ann's dress and fingered her.

On arriving home she lent over the dinning table and asked me to fuck her arse now.

I licked her rose and pussy to lube her and started to push my cock against her rose but she was still to dry so I knelt on the floor spreading her cheeks licking her rose and fingering her then using her juices lubed her rose.

Then I slowly eased my cock into her. Pushing firmly but slowly the head went in with Ann crying out, I waited then slowly pushed further slowly easing in and out and on each stroke went deeper. At first she was tense and not relaxed but as I went slowly and deeper she began to enjoy it, I was extremely delighted in her enthusiasm but came to quickly so withdrew and finger fuck her cum filled arse and fanny then licked her clean as she orgasmed .

That night as well played she told me the first thing she did when arriving home last time was to go to the sex shop and buy an anal probe as she had enjoyed the new experience with me playing with her bum.

This made me hornier and I asked her to lay on her front with a pillow under her hips with her legs spread. I massaged her back and bum with lube letting my hands enjoy her body spreading the lube over her pussy and thighs.

As I massaged her lovely arse I slide my finger into it and finger fucked her, soon she was seeping her juices from her pussy soaking the pillow and bed and I pulled my finger out and spread her cheeks then buried my head between them lapping at her rose and pushing my tongue into her as I finger fucked her pussy and clit, she came again soaking the bed, I stopped licking her arse and lapped the juices from her pussy.

I then slide a vibe into her pussy and eased my cock into her lubed arse, slow thrusting deeper with each stroke, she was in raptures saying this is how it should always be, a phrase she would use when we tried anything new.

She pushed back, her arse taking my cock deeper inside her and we both came, I carried on with small thrusts until every drop of my cum was inside her.

I pulled out and watched her rose tighten then spread her cheeks and licked her arse and pussy which brought another orgasm from her

By *ardnreddyMan 2 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Lucky man

By *igkidexyMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

Stunning !