FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Run Through the Woods

A Run Through the Woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 11 weeks ago

This was one of those hit-and-hope meets. Was it going to really happen? I wasn't sure. I'd connect with her over lunch at work, been idly browsing Fab and saw she was local. We chatted back and forth, straight to the sexy stuff, no holding back. Good job I was back at my desk by the time she sent her pictures. Pretty face, sexy curves, big boobs, just the way I like them.

She'd been horny for days, she told me, nothing panning out in the way of meets and all she wanted was a good honest fuck. Nothing fancy, just a cock inside her. Surely that want too much to ask?

How about mine, I asked her, I've a window in my schedule after work. I'm running home, staying fit and active, but I can make a detour. She couldn't do it at home she told me, and I didn't pry into the reasons, but meet me here, in the woods and you can have me.

It might be a wind up but what the heck. I while away the afternoon, my mind on the obvious and finally home time arrives. I change into my running gear, tight but easy to get out of should the need arise. I set off at a nice pace towards the map pin she's sent me.

The air is cooler under the trees and my eyes adjust to the gloomier light. I jog slowly looking out for where she says she'd be and I see a splash of colour against the trees. A woman is sitting on a bench, hands in her lap, looking around nervously. She's shifting her legs around and smiles happily, her face lighting up when she sees me.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *cotty909Man 11 weeks ago

tranent

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 11 weeks ago

She compliments me on my prompt arrival and tells me how she's been looking forward to this all afternoon. I tell her the same but she insists, no she's REALLY been looking forward to it and gestures with her eyes downwards. She's lifted her skirt up, her bare pussy exposed to the air, and tells me to touch her. I look around for any passers by but she tells me she'll watch out, she's been aching for my touch all day.

I reach between her legs and the heat is incredible, a sticky warm mess of a mound greets my fingers and I hear her gasp as I make contact with her flesh for the first time. I know what she's wanting but I tease her, making her moan for me to just do it, like I promised so I stop running my fingertips up and down her slit and ease them firmly past her lips to the warm wetness of her pussy.

The shudder she gives is immense and she grabs my shoulder to steady herself, lip biting to stop her scream as I begin to finger fuck her, faster and faster, wetter and wetter. I know she won't be long so I don't let up, I hope she's still watching out as I'm banging away because I'm engrossed as the sight of her pussy swallowing my fingers deeply. She shakes and moans loudly now as her first orgasm breaks, her pussy flooding my hand with wetness.

How was that, I ask?

By *exbot 1Man 11 weeks ago

Chester le street

Ow yes mmm

By *enninemarkMan 11 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ameisnawtyMan 11 weeks ago

derry

Mmmm hot

By *kpiercedCouple 11 weeks ago

walsall

By *ussyeater692Man 10 weeks ago

Wrexham

Please carry on

By *evonFbsCouple 10 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *portbilly1976Man 10 weeks ago

manchester

By *SpiresMan 10 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ndy man 200Man 10 weeks ago

hereford

More please ..

By *heswingerMan 10 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

Good so far

By *sacambsMan 10 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Keep it cuming

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 10 weeks ago

She tells me on no uncertain terms that what I just did to her was fucking amazing and she wants more. She explains she's got a hyper sex drive drive and orgasming only leaves her wanting another. I smile at my luck in finding her and she tells me to come with her, rising from the bench and adjusting her skirt we head into to woods, off the beaten track and down into a gully. Overhung by trees, a couple of fallen logs are on the ground and a few large boulders, we're close enough to the path to hear people pass but we can't be seen.

She walks ahead and lifts her skirt as she looks back over her shoulder towards me and blows a kiss. Her lovely round arse cheeks are jiggling gently as she steps and I instinctively drip a hand to feel my bulge through my lycra shorts and give it a rub. She stops and turns asks me how I want to take her and I pause for a second, I want to see how far she'll go for me.

I tell her to strip. She questions this, can't we just fuck, I want you inside me, god. No no, I tell her. Good girls do as they're told, then they get this, pointing to my hardening bulge. She understands now, mischievous smile on her face, and backs away from me. If that's what makes you happy she tells me, and starts to remove her top. It's low cut so I've seen her deep, dark cleavage as soon as I approached her in the bench but I'm pleasantly surprised at the size of her breasts, clad in a pretty purple bra they're huge and pale.

Her skirt follows next slide down over her hips with a little wriggle that I find sexy. I'm stroking my length now through my shorts and she reaches behind to unclasp her bra, holding the cups to her chest in one final act of defiance before her nakedness is exposed in full. She drops the bra but keeps her tits covered, her hands squashing them closely as she smiles in a devilish way and peforms a slow twirl so I can see her nude body in full. It ends with her facing me and her arms above her head, big tits with ghostly pale nipples erect and proud. She's done well and I tell her so and step towards her.

By *oblincs70Man 10 weeks ago

Peterborough

Fantastic story, should be my wife mmmm I’d get her to tell me every detail once she got home mmm

By *jspunkyMan 10 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ussD1Man 10 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmm perfect. Meeting a lovely lady while out on a run or cycle.

By *cotty909Man 10 weeks ago

tranent

By *unForRunMan 10 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Good start. Wish I could find someone like that on my runs.

By *j47Man 10 weeks ago

limerick

By *ushin boundariesCouple 10 weeks ago

halstead

By *lderWiserNowMan 10 weeks ago

Kettrin

Love this

By *enninemarkMan 10 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *oth0712Man 10 weeks ago

cambridge

By *en4funoxonMan 10 weeks ago

Banbury

Great story xxx

By *rgasm4u69Man 10 weeks ago

Warrington

By *agnar1980Man 10 weeks ago

Poole

By *innymac34Man 10 weeks ago

Clare

By *aughtywifeyWoman 10 weeks ago

close

M

There's the moment when you have a new partner in front of you naked for the first time that you just want to savour. All those intial touches, burn them into your memory, enjoy them again and again. Sure, I'd had my hand in her pussy just moment before but here in the coolness of the woods it's calmer and I can take my time.

I step towards her, she doesn't flinch or cover herself but I can see how the air is giving her goosebumps and her nipples are rock hard now, brown and dark. I touch her face first, stroke her cheek and look into her pretty eyes which stare back wide and full of lust. I'm standing close so my cock bulge is pressed against her tummy and I let my hand brush downwards across her shoulder, her chest, fingertips down her cleavage, resisting the urge to visit her nipples just yet.

I pause on her hip, imagining what it'll be like on just a few minutes to hold her there as I slam my cock into her and I let my other hand do the same and pull her a bit closer which she obviously understands as she bits her lower lip at the thought. My hands explore behind her, tracing down the crack of her arse and she's so close now I can hear her short, sharp breaths on my neck. Her breasts are pressed against me now as I cup each of her buttocks and feel the softness spill over my hands.

She whispers into my ear, the first sound either of us has made for ages.

"Please fuck me"

"All in good time" I tell her, and she almosts sobs at this, the aching in her loins is telling her she needs my cock inside her now. But this build-up is too good to be over so soon.

"Play for me first" I tell her.

nr rowde

By *J GeminiTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ricky09Man 10 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *SpiresMan 10 weeks ago

Lichfield

Gloucester

SIDMOUTH

By *ipplebarnyMan 10 weeks ago

milton keynes

Great story

By *ritter1Man 10 weeks ago

Dundee

halstead

By *otonfoxMan 10 weeks ago

Southampton

Please continue

I push her back towards a tree and take a seat on a fallen log. She stands before me, her back resting on the silver birch and I nod as she drops her hand to her loins and begins to stroke her slit. I tell her to show me more and she spreads her labia for me, I can see the stickiness as her lips part and her clit exposed and standing proud. I tell her she's doing well and I recline lazily before her, my cock bulge now huge and stiff. Fingers inside I tell her, then pull them out and taste them.

She moans as she obeys me sucking deeply on her own wetness and I tell her she's a good girl, she's doing well. I reach into my shorts and tug out my manhood, it pops free and springs out, ready for her and she sighs as she stares at it. Come over here I say. You're such a good slut. Take a seat.

She walks over to me and straddles me. I don't move so she reaches down to guide me to her hole and almost weeping she slowly sinks herself onto my full length. We hold it there for that moment, enjoying each other, our eyes piercing each other in lust. I make my cock twitch inside her and I feel her return the gesture with a clench of her pelvic floor muscles. Nodoby else around, the woods quiet and still, just us, locked together.

By *hil911Man 10 weeks ago

Solihull

halstead

By *j and c 2Couple 10 weeks ago

mullingar

nr rowde

By *icurious69jockMan 10 weeks ago

north east lincs

Dundee

By *ucksguy2000Man 10 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *oppy12Man 10 weeks ago

Swindon

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

We both look at each other and smile, which turn into a giggle which turns into a full on laugh. Ridiculous when you think about it, we both agree, that we're here with her sat on my cock and this morning we'd not even spoken before. The beauty of Fab she says, and I heartily agree. She throws her head back and starts to ride me, rolling her hips and leaning back to make her tits point skywards. I need one hand to steady myself but the other reaches up to twist at a nipple and she gasps and gives a growl which reminds me of Sabre off of Gladiators and tells me if I do that for much longer she'll cum. That's the idea, I reply and this sends her into a shudder as she picks up the pace and starts sliding up and down my length.

She tells me to call her dirty names and I obliged saying she's a naughty slut for fucking a stranger in the woods, and this, with a hard, full-handed grab of her tit sends her into climax. I feel the warmth before I realised whats happened, soaking onto my chest and crotch as she gushes her orgasm out of her shaking body. She's apologetic when she can speak again, saying she should have warned me but I tell her shhh, it's not a surprise that I mind in the slightest and run my fingers through the pooling juice near the base of my cock. I taste it and offer it to her and she licks her fingers greedily, going in for our first passionate kiss.

north east lincs

SIDMOUTH

By *ohnsim123Man 10 weeks ago

st andrews

nr rowde

halstead

By *rungeguyMan 10 weeks ago

leeds

Something about the woods . I love em

By *j47Man 10 weeks ago

limerick

Dundee

Passionate as this kiss is I don't let it linger for long and I motion for her to lift herself off me. She's still completely naked and the sunlight breaks through the trees causing a beautiful light to dapple her pale skin and highlight the curve of her breasts and belly, the shape of her hips and arse. My cock is still stiff as I strip off my clothes to match her and something about garden of eden flits into my mind as I watch her full of condition her nakedness and sexuality. Something primal starts to surge within me, she's here, temptress, wanting me to have her. On your knees I tell her and she drops to receive my cock in her mouth, willingly, gratefully with big pretty eyes but this on not what I have planned for her.

I tell her to turn around and she understands and obeys dropping her elbows to the floor and presenting herself in an animal fashion, ready for a mating. Her breasts touch the grass and twigs, our knees making dints in the turf as I ready myself behind her rump and push my penis into her open vagina. Her buttocks are proud and wide and they slap in waves as I pound her, not holding back or starting gently, I know her cunt is stretched and moist enough already and she groans and growls again as I rut her, a hand groping at one breast as the other snatches a clump of grass.

I smash away at her unforgiving body the slaps as our flesh collides must be unmistakable to anyone passing but we're both past caring, so deep are we into this. I suck my thumb leaving it drooling with saliva and with no pause drive it into her arsehole making her shriek into the turf but I can make out her saying yes, yes, yes over and over again and know it's tipping her over the edge. Shudders come from her thighs as she climaxsmes again but I've not had my fill yet and I'm not leaving her body until it's been filled, marked with my seed.

Her face is side on to the grass down and her moans are low and gutteral but she has enough about her to reach between her thighs and I feel her touch my cock, stroke it, feel it entering her, then her fingers move and I know she's rubbing away at her clit to bring her more pleasure to herself.

What a fucking goddess this woman is and the sheer pleasure that she's bringing to herself makes me start my own orgasm. Welling deeply from within I started to spurt my cum into her, feeling it pulse inside her.

By *addyhCouple 10 weeks ago

Derby

cambridge

By *J GeminiTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Northumberland

Kettrin

Fantastic

Gloucester

Fuck, wish I was watching for real. Great story

By *portbilly1976Man 10 weeks ago

manchester

halstead

huddersfield/manchester

Dundee

By *overOral0Man 10 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *innymac34Man 10 weeks ago

Clare

close

I feel the cool air hit me as my orgasm subsides, bringing me down from the rush I've just experienced. I withdraw me half-hard cock from her vagina and I'm sure I hear an audible moan as I do so like she's missing me already. I watch my cum and her wetness drip out of her onto the grass and her labia close up slowly. She raises up onto her knees and reaches behind her to take my hand and guide it towards her chest. I hold her body next to mine and cup her tit in my hand enjoying the closeness of our nakedness as the passion of our mating subsides. She tells me she's rarely been fucked like that before, that was some strange and wonderful thing and I promise her it's the same for me. Neither of us is sure where that came from but we both agree to do it again soon. She dresses, as do I, but as she's knickerless she can do little about the cum dripping out of her and down her legs. Nonchalantly she's unbothered about this though and I kiss her on the lips and watch as she leaves back up to the path.

I'm just getting my top back on and checking my watch when I see it. A movement from the ridge overlooking the scene of our passion. A head ducks down then slowly rises again. A woman's face. She pierces me with bright blue eyes and a wicked grin. We've been seen.

nr rowde

By *rianmanMan 10 weeks ago

nr Ilminster

Great writing, looking forward to some more outdoors fun !

By *un-adventurousMan 10 weeks ago

winchester

Sounding good, can’t wait to hear what happens next

Solihull

SIDMOUTH

Southampton

Hope there’s more to cum

halstead

Kettrin

north east lincs

By *ameisnawtyMan 10 weeks ago

derry

So hot

By *exymarvelMan 10 weeks ago

cardiff

By *andy mamboMan 10 weeks ago

saltney

Wrexham

Brilliant, I hope there's more to come

By *igtattodeanMan 10 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

Need more

By *heswingerMan 10 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

Can’t beat it when you’ve been spotted an they calmly come closer an you nod for them to join in the fun

By *overOral0Man 10 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

close

By *agnar1980Man 10 weeks ago

Poole

God now I’m horny!!

I pull my top down and, most importantly, makes sure my cock is packed away into my tight running boxers. I scrambled up the bank and onto the ridge. My voyeur is already away, through the trees I see the flash of her neon pink top then she stops again and peeks around a tree, smiling and belonging me towards her.

Her body is tense. I take a step but as soon as I move she's off again. So, it like this then. The chase is on. I bounce lightly over the undergrowth watching for obstacles as I keep her in sight. She's fast, nimble and I lose her for a few seconds every now and again but she makes sure I'm never too far behind her. The pursuit is taking us into the woods, I've no idea where the path is now and the trees are growing taller.

I watch her slim, toned arse clad in black lycra as it weaves it's way through the thickets and suddenly we're in a clearing. A wide, round natural space in the woods, light bathes a single solitary tree in the center of the circle. She moves around this, backing away from me but never leaving the space and I sense she's led me here for a purpose. It seems eerily quiet and still after the exertions of our chase and as my breathing returns to normal I take her in fully for the first time.

She has an agile, cat-like quality to her. A slender pair of legs meet a slim waist. Her sports bra under the pink running top can't disguise the erect nipples poking through. Her face is pretty with sharp cheek bones and lovely eyes and her dark hair is shaped into a pixie haircut. She must be about 20 years old.

She stands now, hands on hips and licks her lips, face full of lust and confidence like I'm in her domain. Though I've been chasing her I feel I've actually been the one who's been hunted, led here, into her lair. She smiles wickedly.

By *ucksguy2000Man 10 weeks ago

aylesbury

SIDMOUTH

By *sian SpiceMan 10 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

Love it

nr rowde

Gloucester

Ooh you lucky sod

By *ishermanfriendMan 10 weeks ago

bearsted

Great post

Dundee

halstead

By *hrisS1373Man 10 weeks ago

Rochdale/ Bradford

Ready for next instalment

Southampton

Can’t wait for more

By *ormladMan 10 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

huddersfield/manchester

Solihull

Moving around the edge of the circle she continues to stalk me. I move towards her, past the solitary tree in the middle and just as I'm past it suddenly she makes a move towards me. I instinctively step away, my back against the tree trunk. This is my mistake. Hands grabs my wrists from out of nowhere and I feel handcuffs slipped speedily over my wrists, locking my arms behind me and around the tree trunk. It's not large enough to cause any pain but I know I'm trapped like this. Struggling would be useless so I don't. My body is wired but I sink back against the tree as my lycra-clad prey-turned-hunter throws her head back and laughs in triumph.

I wonder how much trouble I'm in. Who has trapped me like this and is still lurking behind me? Fuck, I hope they don't kill me. How much pain might they cause me before that though? What.. god.. oh no... Please don't... I start to say but the words are stifled by the appearance of the stranger who imprisoned me.

Another girl, another the same age, early twenties. She has short hair too but blonde with streaks of blue at the tips. She's dressed in a white leotard and leggings of electric blue which match her highlights. Blue eyes examine me up and down as I weigh up this new twist in the situation.

Blue tells me they're not going to hurt me. They're just here to warm me. This is their wood and anyone who fucks in it has to pay a toll. Yes, she says, we both watched you fingering and fucking that slut. Thought you were alone? She scoffs that last line at me. Men, thinking with their cocks, so unaware, she quips over at Pink who's been watching her as she paces around me.

The question is, what are you going to do to make up for intruding on...

Our (she grabs my dick)

Little (she squeezes)

Patch (she kisses me hard on the mouth)

Gasping as she pulls away, almost ecstatic, she runs across to Pink and kisses her in turn. Deeply, passionately the two young women make out befuedme and despite the situation, despite my predicament, I can feel my cock twitch into life.

Solihull

halstead

He's getting horny again says Blue as she breaks away from the kiss, and adds What a naughty fucker you are. She twists the straps of her leotard around her hands and lowers them exposing her small pert breasts. They're nowhere near as large as the pair I had my hands on just minutes ago but they're attractive, enticing and I can't stop staring as her puffy pink nipples harden in the breeze. She encourages her partner to do the same and Pink needs no encouragement to strip off her top and then peel her sports bra over her head. Her breasts are larger and seems to fill out as she raises her arms above her head having been kept flattened by the bra.

Blue smiles and stands behind Pink letting her hands run up the bustier girls waist and over her tits, who sighs as her nipples are tweaked gently. She tells me she can cum from nipple play alone, providing of course, the person is expert enough at knowing how to play with a woman's body. Do you think you are, she asks me.

Uncuff me and we'll find out, I reply which illicts more laughter from both of them. Pink approaches now and touches my bulge which has grown even more. She turns round and her lycra clad arse is rubbed across my crotch. I'd slap it if I weren't chained and I reckon she'd enjoy that. I think he's getting the message, she says.

Gloucester

Omg. Heaven, my kind of predicament

Wrexham

Please carry on

cambridge

By *rgar27Man 10 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

nr rowde

Kettrin

Solihull

huddersfield/manchester

By *umon337Man 10 weeks ago

Offaly

All that separates my cock from her arse is a few thin layers of material and damn if my cock doesn't realise that. Pink is grinding her buttocks against me now, not gentle and teasing like before but firmly and purposefully. Blue is standing watching us, her top half naked and I watch her slide a hand down her tummy and into her leggings to start playing with herself. She approaches us and reaches to cup one of her friend's tits who moans as she feels the squeeze.

I press forward into her and the grinding gets harder, Pink moaning and breathing all the more vocally as her nipple is stimulated and suddenly she shudders whilst at the same time Blue furiously increases the speed of her rubbing and both girls reach climax together. I wish I could join them as they step together and kiss but my shackles prevent me. I'm yearning to be more involved but I know I'm their toy, their plaything.

The kissing subsides and Blue steps towards me, saying she enjoyed her starter but wants to see what's for main course. Tugging at my waist band my cock springs free, semi-hard and bounces up and down. My my, she exclaims, this looks like fun.

cambridge

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 10 weeks ago

Sandy

By *aughtybutnice97Man 10 weeks ago

leicester

Love this!

Blue tugs my shorts down and I don't resist then lifts up my top over my head so my whole body is exposed. She runs her hands through my chest hair, massaging her fingertips firmly into my torso. She tells me it's a while since she had a man my age. I reply that it's been a while since a girl as young as here has been as close to me as she is and she bites her lip, those electric eyes light up at the mention of the age gap.

She produces, from where I know not, a hair bobble and wraps it around my cock and balls. For our pleasure, she tells me and I can feel a pleasant tightness as my cock begins to increase its hardness. I like the feeling, often do it myself or wear a cock ring to make myself bigger, firmer and the big veins start to bulge in my shaft.

Pink is stretching, almost like she is warming up for physical activity which I find out minutes later is not far from the mark. Blue speaks though, tells me how they watched me shagging that fat slut from behind. It was ugly, brutal, she said and not beautiful. We are beautiful and you're going to witness that.

I defend my previous partner, curvy and busty does not equal fat in my book and anyway, she was a fantastic shag. You're going to have to live up to your boasts pretty soon. And with that they begun.

Pink drops to one knee, behind Blue and pulls her leggings right down. As soon as they hit the ground Blue steps free of them, and naked before me, strikes an elegant pose. Pink rises, puts her hands on my shoulders and taking her turn to look deep into my eyes stands on her tiptoes as her partner disrobes her from the waist down in turn.

Both girls are hairless, lithe and supple, I can see the muscle tone on their slim naked bodies and figure they must work out. Gymnastics is my bet as they begun to dance and twirl each other around before me, a mesmerising performance of nude bodies moving and improvising. I watched their curves and shapes, transfixed.

Kettrin

By *abmale7979Man 10 weeks ago

Treorchy

nr rowde

By *rgar27Man 10 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rmrshorny2Couple 10 weeks ago

Seaside

Wrexham

Awesome

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 10 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Dundee

By *iglenMan 10 weeks ago

Machynlleth

Excellent story such a well written horny read xx

huddersfield/manchester

close

Gloucester

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 9 weeks ago

In a move I'm sure they must have rehearsed, Pink cartwheels in front of me and is caught midway by Blue. Standing on her hands, legs splayed out and supported by Blue, she's right in front of me, her pretty pink slit tantalisingly close. Blue looks at me, gestures with her eyes and pokes out her tongue to begin a long slow lick of her friend from her arsehole up towards me. I get the message and begin my tongue's own journey, parting her labia with the tip and tasting her wetness.

I hear a moan as we both repeat the action, Pink getting wetter and wetter as we both pleasure her. I get close to Blue and she goes in for a kiss this time, our tongues dancing around, tasting both of Pinks holes, sharing her between us. Flashes of passion shoot between our eyes and we go in for one last deep delve, making Pink shudder before she moves away and onto her feet as gracefully as she can manage.

Blue is on me as soon as her friend is away, her tongue deep in my mouth now and she's climbing onto me, wrapping her legs around my body and the tree. She clambers up me, grabbing a low branch and positioning her body just right, spreads her legs wide so her pussy fills my whole vision. I'm commandrd to lick, as if I need any encouragement, and as I'm enjoying the her taste I feel my cock being grabbed and moved, then it's envelope by a warm and tight hug as Pink sinks herself back onto it.

By *hil911Man 9 weeks ago

Solihull

By *lderWiserNowMan 9 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ohnsim123Man 9 weeks ago

st andrews

By *icurious69jockMan 9 weeks ago

north east lincs

By *jspunkyMan 9 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *oth0712Man 9 weeks ago

cambridge

By *enninemarkMan 9 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *olflordMan 9 weeks ago

Exeter

By *ntglos55Man 9 weeks ago

lower wick

Amazing brilliant twist

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 9 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for the next installment

By *ritter1Man 9 weeks ago

Dundee

By *iffo271Man 9 weeks ago

oldham

By *hirstyTankMan 9 weeks ago

reigate

I’m sweating just reading this lol

By *ussyeater692Man 9 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome story

By *rlowslungMan 9 weeks ago

Warwick

By *acksmith22Man 9 weeks ago

cannock

Amazing story

By *he-ProfessorMan 9 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *pl 4 3rdCouple 9 weeks ago

warrington

Great read

By *umpstyleMan 9 weeks ago

North

By *rgar27Man 9 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *nowball meMan 9 weeks ago

MELKSHAM

I think I'm going to take up running.

By *aughtyman45Man 9 weeks ago

lincoln

Great story !

By *aughtywifeyWoman 9 weeks ago

close

By *abmale7979Man 8 weeks ago

Treorchy

I hope there’s another instalment coming soon

By *innymac34Man 8 weeks ago

Clare

By *ary1001xMan 8 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ouble_CreamCouple 6 weeks ago

cheltenham

Then what!!??.....

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 6 weeks ago

Sandy

....and then?

By *kpiercedCouple 6 weeks ago

walsall

By *lkNhungMan 6 weeks ago

Luton

Fantastic story, really enjoying this one

By *ememberTheNameMan 6 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ndrea54TV/TS 6 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ildpassion87Man 6 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *aughty but nice...Man 5 weeks ago

Staffs

By *evonFbsCouple 5 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *angtidy42Couple 5 weeks ago

Redditch

By *D123Man 5 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Enjoying this story!

By *ason7754Man 5 weeks ago

Blackburn