FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bournemouth Vacation - True Story

Bournemouth Vacation - True Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EASTx9 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

Just like every year, I like to book a beach destination for a short relaxing vacation. This year I decided to stay local, as I was expecting a very important business meeting with a very short notice. I asked around; and finally decided to book my favourite hotel, Hilton, at Bournemouth Beach.

I arrived to the hotel, parked outside the hotel bay, and walked into the hotel, it was so vibrant and energetic. Many young people walking in and out, all looking amazing in their swimming suits and summer dresses. I was waiting in the queue to be checked in, a beautiful tanned lady in very small white bikini set, she was crossing the queue as it seems the elevators are on the left while the spa is on the right of the queue. She was walking so elegantly as her husband (assumed) followed her, he was a middle aged man, fat. They were an interesting couple to say the least.

My eyes kept following her, I do enjoy such beauty. I noticed she was looking back at me, however her eyes were at my waist, I thought it is quite progressive of her, before I realized she was looking at my key holder, an upside pineapple. She looked me up and then winked as she held her husband arm and pulled him faster. I smiled back at her and kept starring at her, before she got into spa gate, she looked back and smiled at me. It seems I made the right decision to book my vacation. It is my turn, the beautiful receptionist welcomed me with a big smile, her shirt was unbuttoned for the first couple of buttons, I couldn't help it but to look, she is at least a triple D. She caught me as I was peeking, "I hope you enjoy your stay Mr Adam", she said, I nodded and smiled. I took my card key, and headed to the elevator. A very young gentleman followed me and offered to help me with my cabin bag, it was clear that he is after the tip, I let him, he is probably a student trying to make the best of his summer. After he clicked the 5th floor button, he looked at me "Business or Pleasure sir?", I smiled and said "Pleasure, definitely pleasure". I took a 20 quid from my wallet, and showed him the note, he smiled, "Can you do me a favour?" I asked. He nodded as I continued, "you know the lady who checked me in?", he nodded, "Yes, she is the shift manager, lisa". I handed him the note, and continued "I want you to go to her and tell her that I asked about her". The elevator door opened up, I took my bag and left the young man in the elevator.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omerset_naughtyMan 7 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

good start

By *he hamMan 7 weeks ago

dublin

Great start

By *ennisBergkampMan 7 weeks ago

nearyou

By *andyandmickCouple 7 weeks ago

chilwell

By *cubasexMan 7 weeks ago

Dudley

By *pareMan 7 weeks ago

Watford and usa

By *oppy12Man 7 weeks ago

Swindon

Excellent

By *bdnneedsfunMan 7 weeks ago

inverurie

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

LONDON & EDINBURGH

I settled into my room, unpacked, and laid on the bed for a min before my room phone rings, I picked up. "Hello mister Adam, this is the shift manager Lisa, I checked you in earlier. I was told you need further help by the bus boy. How can I assist you?" I smiled and replied, "Well, the room is ok, but I am looking for fun activities around here, what would you recommend?" I asked. She chuckled and then said "Give me a second as I need to transfer the call to my office as I am currently at reception desk". I waited on hold before she picks up again "What are you looking for mister?", "honestly?", I asked, she hummed in agreement, and I continued, "5 minutes of your time". She went silent for few seconds, "I will be up there in few minutes" she replied. She is clearly interested, I just need to play my cards right.

I changed my clothes, got into white shorts, and had no top as I was getting prepared to hit the spa, the lady in the white bikini is still on my mind. Few minutes went by as I locked my valuables in the room safe box. A gentle knock on the door, I opened the door with a smile on my face. "Hello Lisa" I said as I took my time checking the lady up, she was in a very tight black skirt, white shirt, 2 or 3 unbuttoned buttons, and her blonde hair was tied up in a bun. She was looking at me as well, checking me completely. I noticed a ring on her finger, but I ignored it. "So, how can I help?" She asked, I was very blunt, and answered, " What time does your shift end?". She was surprised by my blunt approach. She looked at her watch, looked back at me and hesitantly said "8 PM", I looked at my watch, it is 4 PM now, "Perfect, see you here at 8 ?", she repeated "here?", I nodded. She hesitantly looked inside the room and nodded. I presented my hand to handshake her but I moved my hand further when she presented her hand grabbing her waist close to me as I placed a kiss on her cheeck. "See you in few hours, Lisa". She stepped back blushing and left in hurry. I giggled and followed her steps as the next stop is the spa.

LONDON & EDINBURGH

I walked into the elevator following Lisa. She as very nervous, however she took at my body and then looked away again, "I don't usually do that", she said as I nodded, "I am married, I work here, it is against the rules, I am no.." I looked gently at the nervous lady, touched her chin to guide her to face me. "Lisa, you are a beautiful lady, I find you interesting, if you show up this evening you would enjoy your time, however, if you are not feeling like it, ther is always another day", I lent over and kissed her cheek gently as the elevator door opened. The bus boy from early "Jonny" was there, he looked at us in shock, I smiled at him and left the scene towards the spa.

There is still a queue, the crowd seems delicious, young, vibrant and the energy is just right. I crossed the hallway and entered the spa. The spa receptionist was slightly different, she was brunette, skinny, wearing a beige trousers and a white polo tshirt, it hit me, she is a Trans. Lili would be a very dear friend later on, however, today she just handed me the towel, welcomed me and sent me in the changing room direction.

I put my phone and room key in the locker, I took my hey holder, the upside pineapple, and attached it to my locker key, stepped out of the changing room and was amused by all the beautiful ladies walking in and out. I saluted them and walked into the pool/jacuzzi space. I smiled immediately as I saw the lady in the white Bikini sitting there in the jacuzzi, her husband, another couple of ladies in their 40s, and a young man who is not older than 24! I saluted them all and asked if I can join, she looked up and smiled. "Hey you!" She said as she recognised me from earlier.

By *ennisBergkampMan 7 weeks ago

nearyou

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 7 weeks ago

Hastings

By *oppy12Man 7 weeks ago

Swindon

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 7 weeks ago

Sandy

By *roticfunmanMan 7 weeks ago

the North

By *rSteel95Man 7 weeks ago

Bristol

Eager to hear more about the encounter with Lisa

By *ed-devilsCouple 7 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *heekyfellaMan 7 weeks ago

Norwich

I think this has been on here before

By *rgasmdonorMan 7 weeks ago

millstreet

By *andyandmickCouple 7 weeks ago

chilwell

By *londebiguyMan 7 weeks ago

Southport

"I think this has been on here before "

It has.

True story!

Aye right.

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please, great start

By *ornynhappy23Man 7 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 7 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By *lymouth nice guyMan 7 weeks ago

Plymouth

Loving this.

By *agnar1980Man 7 weeks ago

Poole

By *SB1971Man 7 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *aitingstillMan 7 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *es_wrentMan 7 weeks ago

Hatfield

LONDON & EDINBURGH

Val, the lady in the white bikini moved a little bit to the right inviting me to sit next to her. Val was a blonde thick lady, curves at all the right places. On my other side, there was a very beautiful lady in her late 40s, soon after we realised she is with her son, who is sitting across the jacuzzi.

We chatted for few minutes introducing ourselves, what are we doing in Bournemouth, social status, and such vanilla information. Out of the blue, Val asked about my key holder, the upside pineapple, I smiled and looked at the young man sitting across, "how old are you?", I continued, "you are too young to be offended by my question" I giggled, he answered "23". I explained how the upside pineapple is a symbol for a lifestyle I am involved in, swinging, and I explained about it for few minutes. Val was biting her lower lip and nodding, she already knew that, what a sneaky girl.

As we moved to another topic, I felt a hand squeezing my thigh, it wasn't Val, it was the brunette milf next to me, I smiled at her and placed my hand on her thigh and gently massaged it. She was already horny, what a naughty milf ! Patricia. She paused for a second as she felt my cock alongside my thigh, she smiled as she nervously went down to the knee. Val stood up, "time for pool" she announced, her husband mumbled implying he wants to stay in the jacuzzi, "I can keep you company" I said, she smiled and looked at her husband, I kept my eyes glued at her, she looked back at me and said "Su-sure". I stood up and walked next to Val, "nice to meet you all" I said as I looked at Patricia, who goes by Tricia. I slapped Val's ass she passed me and she giggled before she jumped into the pool.

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please, getting good

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettering

By *rgasmdonorMan 7 weeks ago

millstreet

By *eetme_todayMan 7 weeks ago

birmingham

"I think this has been on here before

It has.

True story!

Aye right."

Copy and pasted true story

By *lymouth nice guyMan 6 weeks ago

Plymouth

More

By *rdiscreet327Man 6 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Glad this has returned.

By *ussD1Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester

Always good to have a story return.

By *EASTx9 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

I stepped into the pool, Val was there already, her blonde hair was all wet, and he bikini was almost a see through. I dipped my head inside the water to get my body's temperature to balance with the water's. I raised my head to be surprised by how Val was close to me, I smiled as I pulled my hair back, "Hi" I said laughing while she was holding my key holder and playing with it. I smiled back at her and said, "I assume you are already aware of what it means as it caught your attention in the lobby, right?", she nodded as I continued, "Are you two involved? Since when?", she sighed and started telling me how swinging saved her marriage, at least officially. Marc, her husband, is a useless human being, he doesn't work, he doesn't have fun, he doesn't even perform in bedroom. She explained how they developed a dynamic to keep their marriage alive for the sake of the kids. She is free to do whatever she feels like to be satisfied, and he might join in sometimes, that was the brief summary of what she told me.

As she was speaking I placed my hands on her waist, and squeezed them gently as she continued talking, she was peaking at my body every now and then, and peaking back at her husband. "So, how many days are you in Bournemouth for?", I asked, she used her fingers and signed using 3 fingers. I smiled and leaned over as I kissed her middle finger, she smiled so the kiss evolved as I started sucking on it gently.

By *ave4funreturnsMan 6 weeks ago

Belfast

By *angtidy42Couple 6 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ucksguy2000Man 6 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *hil1975Man 6 weeks ago

Chesham

By *agnar1980Man 6 weeks ago

Poole

By *ememberTheNameMan 6 weeks ago

barnsley

By *rgasmdonorMan 6 weeks ago

millstreet

Plymouth

Nottinghamshire

Amazing.

By *ussD1Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *iquor247Man 6 weeks ago

wirral

By *onmacMan 6 weeks ago

glasgow

By *untooMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

Loving this story

By *erri AnneTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wonderful story so far I need one of those key rings

By *lderWiserNowMan 6 weeks ago

Kettering

LONDON & EDINBURGH

She smile and looked back at her husband in the jacuzzi, but I took the chance and pulled her waist against mine, her body is against mine, she looked up at me and without hesitation I leaned in for a kiss. She was surprised for a second however she recovered quickly, wrapping her arms around my neck and fully engaging in the kiss. My hands were touching her body and exploring her curves.

I heard a sigh from the jacuzzi sigh, it was Patricia's son, I brok the kiss and raised my hand to salute him and everyone in the jacuzzi. He giggled and waved back. I helped Val to climb over me as she wrapped her legs around my waist and we continued kissing. Her tongue was warm and amazingly playful. My arms were locked under her as I helped her keeping her legs around my waist, my fingers started wandering around her bikini's bottom, slightly pressuring against her pussy. She gasped while we were kissing, but she didn't pull away. Good.

Patricia's son, Dani, a baby face with very small muscled body, walked towards us and left his mom and Marc in the jacuzzi with others. He entered the pool just next to us and stood there watching closely. Val giggled and looked at him devilishly, he immediately blushed and got nervous, looked away before he decided to take a swim lap. "Aw, that's cute" I said as she nodded. I cupped her ass and squeezed them hard, and whispered "may I be forward Val?", she nodded as I continued, "I want to take you upstairs..", she blushed and smiled, "really?" She asked playfully, I nodded. "I must ask my husband". I giggled as I helped her climb out of the pool by placing my hand under her ass, in the process, I might have fingered her over the bikini bottom, who am I kidding, I did.

By *teve1867Man 6 weeks ago

wirral

wirral

By *artin1907Man 6 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *enuine photographerMan 6 weeks ago

Swansea

By *andy mamboMan 6 weeks ago

saltney

millstreet

LONDON & EDINBURGH

Dani finished his lap and showed up next to me, he was looking around as I smiled, "looking for Val buddy?" I asked. He blushed trying to deny it. I told him to relax and shared something with him, he smiled and nodded. I helped myself out of the pool and walked towards the jacuzzi, Val was standing talking to her husband Marc, he looked at me as I was walking towards them. Patricia and the other ladies in the pool were just shocked by the topic Val discussed. I arrived next to Val, placed my hand on her ass, squeezed it and asked innocently "ready to go?", she paused for a second as Marc was looking up to me. He looked the other way when we made eye contact, I started walking and Val did as well as my hand was glued to her ass. She looked back over her shoulder at him but continued walking.

"Should we change?" She asked as I shook my head, no need. We got out of the spa, Val walking next to me, my arm is around her as we walk by the reception desk in our way to the elevator. Lisa, the receptionist was there, our eyes locked, I smiled at her, she got nervous and waved back. Val looked up at me, "you know her?", I nodded, "slightly". She giggled as she seemed to understand what I meant.

We reached the elevators, waiting for the elevator to come down, I touched the ties of bikini top. "Want to be slightly naughty?" I asked, she looked back at me and nodded. I simply untied her bra knots, and placed the bra in my shorts' pocket. Leaving her topless as the elevator opened.

By *SB1971Man 6 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *imherjgCouple 6 weeks ago

andover

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going, really enjoying this

millstreet

By *j47Man 6 weeks ago

limerick

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant work!

wirral

By *dward_TeagueMan 6 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Love it!

By *umblebiMan 6 weeks ago

ayles

By *iceguypMan 6 weeks ago

Durham

By *teve1867Man 6 weeks ago

wirral

By *enuine photographerMan 6 weeks ago

Swansea

Lol

By *hynot3Man 6 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 weeks ago

halstead

By *uedave2Couple 6 weeks ago

basildon

Loving this please post more

By *eo_72Man 6 weeks ago

Mansfield

Great story, very enjoyable

By *es_wrentMan 6 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *ornynhappy23Man 6 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *ave4funreturnsMan 6 weeks ago

Belfast

By *lderWiserNowMan 6 weeks ago

Kettering

By *cubasexMan 6 weeks ago

Dudley

By *usie pTV/TS 6 weeks ago

taunton

By *D123Man 6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ob4fun4Man 6 weeks ago

dublin

By *raigs3386Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *unlovinguy101Man 6 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *iker197Man 6 weeks ago

Hinckley

By *ikinghornMan 6 weeks ago

southsea

wirral

Plymouth

By *i015Man 5 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *ucksguy2000Man 5 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *illyboy65XXXMan 5 weeks ago

NEWPORT

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 4 weeks ago

Hastings

By *untooMan 4 weeks ago

manchester

Looking forward to the next chapter

By *angtidy42Couple 4 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ydrewMan 4 weeks ago

New forest

I need visit this hotel

By *oyntzMan 4 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ischief79Man 4 weeks ago

Surrey

By *ince163Man 4 weeks ago

Birmingham

Enjoying this

By *EASTx9 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

3 old men and a lady were in the elevator, they all looked surprised as Val stood topless next to me, there were few moment of silent. "We are heading to the fifth floor, if you want to stay in the elevator she would be up for being touched" I explained quickly as we both stepped into the elevator. No one moved, once the elevator doors shut, the three men jumped on her immediately, two men took her nipples in their mouth as the last man kneeled behind her and pushed his face against her ass cheeks, I giggled to see those old men get into action immediately. Val was super embarrassed but she stayed put as instructed. The lady standing in the corner of the elevator didn't move or say a word, a redhead, probably in her 30s.

The elevator reached floor 5, the door was about to open when they all stood up and tried to act normally. Val was gasping for air as we both stepped outside the elevator. "Hold on" the redhead said, she stepped towards me, and placed her hand over my bulge, she squeezed harshly, "what's your room number?" She asked, she wasn't asking but more demanding it. I know this feeling, she is a Domme. I nodded as she eased up her grip, "517", I said. She smiled, "I might be paying a visit". I nodded as she went back to the corner of the elevator, the elevator doors shut again.

We looked at each other, Val and I, and we both giggled. "You are trouble" she said addressing me, I laughed, "this is just the beginning, I promise". She gave me a suspicious look, smiled and kept walking towards my room.

By *es_wrentMan 3 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *lymouth nice guyMan 3 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *ockforplay66Man 3 weeks ago