FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finding toys mmm

Finding toys mmm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am96xx OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Hey, has anyone found toys they shouldn’t have gone looking for? Drop stories here or in my DMs hehe xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *indowwatcherMan 10 weeks ago

Forfar

I was helping a friend who asked me to fix a wardrobe door in his daughters house. She's quite sexy, anyway... As I was opening the door to have a look at what was needing done, I found her little stash of toys, big dildo, vibrator and a lush.some very sexy outfits in there too. I think she knew I would see those things there...Not plucked up the courage to tease her about it or ask for her lush username ????

Sutton Coldfield

"I was helping a friend who asked me to fix a wardrobe door in his daughters house. She's quite sexy, anyway... As I was opening the door to have a look at what was needing done, I found her little stash of toys, big dildo, vibrator and a lush.some very sexy outfits in there too. I think she knew I would see those things there...Not plucked up the courage to tease her about it or ask for her lush username ????"

Mmmm so naughty

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I done a job once and moved a bed out the way to get to a socket and out rolled one of them bullets , I had to pretend I didn’t see it but we both knew I did , also seen a family members toy once

Sutton Coldfield

"I done a job once and moved a bed out the way to get to a socket and out rolled one of them bullets , I had to pretend I didn’t see it but we both knew I did , also seen a family members toy once "

Mmm hot

By *ichtea284Man 10 weeks ago

Beccles

Had a family member staying with us for a while and one day I couldn't resist having a quick look through their stuff. In a wash bag tucked away was a surprising selection of toys

By *otianman333Man 10 weeks ago

somewhere in E Lothian

"Had a family member staying with us for a while and one day I couldn't resist having a quick look through their stuff. In a wash bag tucked away was a surprising selection of toys"

By *itom18Man 10 weeks ago

Wigan

"Had a family member staying with us for a while and one day I couldn't resist having a quick look through their stuff. In a wash bag tucked away was a surprising selection of toys"

Male or female

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm who x

By *erard61Man 10 weeks ago

East Kilbride

While staying over at SIL house I went to bathroom in the morning and passed the open bedroom door to see a blue butt plug lying on the floor next to the bed. Always thought she was a sexy minx.

By *ndy70xMan 10 weeks ago

S/yorks

When house sitting for my brother and his wife couldn’t resist looking through my sister in law’s pantie drawer and to my surprise came across her huge toy collection…I had a lot fun for the next fortnight.

Sutton Coldfield

Mmmm so hot

By *eandher4and9Couple 10 weeks ago

leeds

"I done a job once and moved a bed out the way to get to a socket and out rolled one of them bullets , I had to pretend I didn’t see it but we both knew I did , also seen a family members toy once "

Which family member.

By *ichtea284Man 10 weeks ago

Beccles

"I done a job once and moved a bed out the way to get to a socket and out rolled one of them bullets , I had to pretend I didn’t see it but we both knew I did , also seen a family members toy once

Which family member. "

Wife's neice

By *oodymonsterMan 10 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

Wife's niece also

Sutton Coldfield

I found some lingerie and a 2 vibes. A rabbit vibe and a fleshy cock vibe. This turned me on so much I stripped naked, got on her bed, started wanking with her vibes on my balls and gooch. Even gave them a sniff before I used them mmm. I then wanked until I came and I shot the most cum and the furthest I’ve ever shot it and moaned so loud xx

By *ndy70xMan 10 weeks ago

S/yorks

"I found some lingerie and a 2 vibes. A rabbit vibe and a fleshy cock vibe. This turned me on so much I stripped naked, got on her bed, started wanking with her vibes on my balls and gooch. Even gave them a sniff before I used them mmm. I then wanked until I came and I shot the most cum and the furthest I’ve ever shot it and moaned so loud xx"
Mmm… whose were they?

Sutton Coldfield

"I found some lingerie and a 2 vibes. A rabbit vibe and a fleshy cock vibe. This turned me on so much I stripped naked, got on her bed, started wanking with her vibes on my balls and gooch. Even gave them a sniff before I used them mmm. I then wanked until I came and I shot the most cum and the furthest I’ve ever shot it and moaned so loud xxMmm… whose were they?"

Mmm I hadnt moved out yet x

By *ouble gerraldMan 10 weeks ago

hull

My wife and I would house sit and dog sit for her uncle and aunty when they went on holidays, I'd usually stay during the day while wife went to work and id have a nosy, I'd try on the aunties lingerie and I found her toy box with lube and a couple of vibratory, so I'd give them a clean and use them while I'd have a wank, clean them again and put it all back

By *ouble gerraldMan 10 weeks ago

hull

Did this with her sisters toys and lingerie too

By *inkyguy33Man 10 weeks ago

Enfield

Long time ago me and my ex wife wanted a night away from the kids so my mum stayed at ours and we stayed at hers. After a few ( lot of drinks) we played some cards and it ended up with her making me dress up in my mum's clothes ( short skirt with knickers and stockings and her open toe high heels.we also found her toys which we both used on each other before putting them back the next morning

Sutton Coldfield

"Long time ago me and my ex wife wanted a night away from the kids so my mum stayed at ours and we stayed at hers. After a few ( lot of drinks) we played some cards and it ended up with her making me dress up in my mum's clothes ( short skirt with knickers and stockings and her open toe high heels.we also found her toys which we both used on each other before putting them back the next morning "

Oh fuck that is hot

By *enuine photographerMan 10 weeks ago

Swansea

By *uyNorthEastMan 10 weeks ago

darlington

Was house sitting for some new neighbours - just checking in every day to ensure all was ok. Naturally my curiosity got the better of me and I started looking under beds, in wardrobes etc… found a box on top of the main wardrobe and when I looked inside my heart skipped. They were such a pleasant, normal, quiet couple but the box was full of huge dildos and especially a large black anal plug. Naturally I have everything a good deep suck knowing where they had all been

By *ave0070Man 10 weeks ago

Sleaford

I was doing some plastering for a woman who lived in a village about five miles from where I live and I had to re plaster a wall in her bedroom she asked me if I needed anything moving before I started and I said that it was ok and I would just put some dust sheets down and if anything needed moving I would do it then put them back for her so I got started and I thought I'd put some things on her bed just to keep it clear and I dropped something and it went under her bed so I got on my knees to find it and when I looked under there I found two dildos under her bed and I grabbed one of them and just as I held it in my hand she came in the room and looked at me and said oh I'm really sorry I totally forgot that they were under there and I quickly put it down and said that it was ok and said that I dropped something and it went under the bed and she said I'm so embarrassed you must think that I'm a really dirty old woman and I just smiled and said there's nothing wrong playing with toys you have to have some kind of fun if you live on your own and then she said thank you for being so kind your a lovely man for saying that then things changed and i never got to plaster her bedroom wall until the next weekend lol .

By *ike231251Man 10 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *oodman99Man 9 weeks ago

Walmer Deal

I was painting a bedroom for a lesbian couple that were friends of mine. I had been sniffing their dirty knickers whilst there but had a little nose in the dresser drawers. In the top drawer there were two cordless wands,had a sniff and lick of them. In the bottom drawer there was bag with a medium size buttplug, a bullet vibe and a gold vibrator,needless to say I tasted them all. Went back next day,went to check the wands but they had gone, they have never mentioned anything but I wish they would

By *am96xx OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Mmmm these stories are so hot

By *lay 4 uMan 9 weeks ago

bolton

"I was painting a bedroom for a lesbian couple that were friends of mine. I had been sniffing their dirty knickers whilst there but had a little nose in the dresser drawers. In the top drawer there were two cordless wands,had a sniff and lick of them. In the bottom drawer there was bag with a medium size buttplug, a bullet vibe and a gold vibrator,needless to say I tasted them all. Went back next day,went to check the wands but they had gone, they have never mentioned anything but I wish they would"
no accounting for take but licking a but plug really.

Sutton Coldfield

lol x

By *itginger101Man 9 weeks ago

Termonfeckin

I was doing work in a ladies house, she was in her 50s , one day when I was left alone I had a mooch in her wardrobes and in a hatbox I found a very large selection of hold-ups and a couple of very large dildos

By *r mystery1Man 9 weeks ago

BURNLEY

When in are late teens years gf at the time had a older sister but they was sharing a bedroom together gf in the shower and older sister had some see-through drawers I wasn’t really paying attention till I got asked to put gf phone on charge and as I did I ended seeing the bunny ears of her toy so the curiosity got the better side of me I pulled it out hidden under g strings thongs and crotchless underwear Gf walked in the room i told her to lie on the bed I started to lick her out before sliding the toy up she jumped a little out of surprise but once it got turned on she was soon loving it

By *enuine photographerMan 9 weeks ago

Swansea

By *ctibatarchieMan 9 weeks ago

south lincs B

Sil at the time was loading the washing machine and pulled the bed sheet out of the laundry basket and her purple 8” vibe had got wrapped up in the sheet and dropped on the kitchen floor at my feet. She didn’t know what to do or where to look. I just picked it up and passed it to her and said damn I should’ve got here 10mins earlier You’d have caught me if you had she replied.

A year later she split with my brother and we ended up together for 5 years and many more toys were added to the collection and used on each other

Sutton Coldfield

Fuck, these stories are hot!

By *rNightMan 9 weeks ago

Coventry

When staying over at a friends he willingly showed me his mums pink vibrator. I ended up in their house alone a few months later, I went to find it and played with it.

Another time my Mrs friend asked me to help set up her new treadmill. She’d left her rabbit on the bedside table, still in the packaging. She saw I’d noticed it annd told me she ordered it at an Ann Summers party months before that my Mrs was at but had never used it. I’ve always had a thing for her but wasn’t brave enough to make a suggestion lol

Sutton Coldfield

Wow so naughty

By *arfield131Man 9 weeks ago

midlands

So sexy

By *tirlingshire matureMan 9 weeks ago

falkirk

Found daughter in laws rabbit once

Sutton Coldfield

"Found daughter in laws rabbit once "

Wow filthy

By *iving for todayMan 9 weeks ago

stirling

found step d's Rabbit a few times

Sutton Coldfield

"found step d's Rabbit a few times "

Filthy hehe

By *ornyGuy69400Man 9 weeks ago

Mid Wales

I’ve been looking through my mother in law’s knicker drawer etc but no toys found yet..

Sutton Coldfield

"I’ve been looking through my mother in law’s knicker drawer etc but no toys found yet.. "

So naughty

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

I found dildo in my gf sons bedroom and they felt fabulous

Sutton Coldfield

Oh wow that’s filthy

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm

Sutton Coldfield

Love these kinky stories xx

By *itom18Man 9 weeks ago

Wigan

By *hippy57Man 9 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Only two weeks ago I pulled tv and table that it was on away from wall to repair blown plaster,the lady was in same room watching me,there was a cardboard box ,must fell off tv shelf,opened it and a big purple vibro on top of stockings in there

By *ike231251Man 9 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *am96xx OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Only two weeks ago I pulled tv and table that it was on away from wall to repair blown plaster,the lady was in same room watching me,there was a cardboard box ,must fell off tv shelf,opened it and a big purple vibro on top of stockings in there "

Wow naughty

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 8 weeks ago

and the the moral of the story is never leave strangers/contractors or even family members alone or with access to your private stuff

Sutton Coldfield

Tell us more

Sutton Coldfield

Xx

By *ngman70Man 8 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

And I wonder why our toy bag has a padlock on it

By *ardleedsMan 8 weeks ago

leeds

Over the years many, ex sis in laws, friends wives etc. always on the look out for panties and toys seem to be with them

By *v123456Man 8 weeks ago

tameside

I didn't find the toy at first. I just found some lube sachets in my son's bedroom. It wasn't until months later that I found he was using his sister's toy. Where I found the toy is the interesting bit...

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

Very naughty chat

Who else has

Sutton Coldfield

"I didn't find the toy at first. I just found some lube sachets in my son's bedroom. It wasn't until months later that I found he was using his sister's toy. Where I found the toy is the interesting bit..."

Mmm that’s crazy

By *astlancsMan 8 weeks ago

Burnley

Sisters, step Ds

By *sGivesWoodWoman 8 weeks ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes, under my sofa bed in my cam room.

By *tevemarrsMan 8 weeks ago

hungerford

That has happened to me and it was a family members

By *ilva69Man 8 weeks ago

stockport

Part of my job moving furniture around not at all surprised contents of a bed side draw

By *ndy70xMan 7 weeks ago

S/yorks

Was doing a spot of diy at a family member’s house yesterday and came across their toy collection…let’s just say the job took a little longer than expected.

By *ndy88Man 7 weeks ago

Irvine

Found hot mother in laws toys one day - stuck her butt plug in my arse and used her wand on my cock until I spunked all over it, put it back without cleaning too

By *eandher4and9Couple 7 weeks ago

leeds

"Found hot mother in laws toys one day - stuck her butt plug in my arse and used her wand on my cock until I spunked all over it, put it back without cleaning too"

Did she say anything about the stains on her toy.

By *aunton TomMan 7 weeks ago

Taunton

Found the sister in law's vibe rabbit and bullet

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Amazing finds mmmm

By *d4ugirlsMan 7 weeks ago

Green Cove Springs

Was at my buddies auto body shop, one of the guys found a vibrator in a customer's car. When she came to pick the car up the one guy had turned the vibrator on left it in the center console. My friend had some explaining to do to the lady when he gave the car back to her and opened the door for her to get into with vibratory on top setting buzzing away in center console.

By *d4ugirlsMan 7 weeks ago

Green Cove Springs

"Was at my buddies auto body shop, one of the guys found a vibrator in a customer's car. When she came to pick the car up the one guy had turned the vibrator on left it in the center console. My friend had some explaining to do to the lady when he gave the car back to her and opened the door for her to get into with vibratory on top setting buzzing away in center console."

F YOU GOOGLE AND SPELL CORRECT... JUST LIKE I TYPED IT, VIBRATOR NOT VIBRATORY. YOU Fing Clown!

By *jb8028Man 7 weeks ago

dunmow

Found my best mates collection, already had a few pairs of underwear but yea nice little collection… last time used her rabbit on my cock felt great when I came on it knowing she might be using it later that evening

By *ike231251Man 7 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ndy88Man 7 weeks ago

Irvine

"Found hot mother in laws toys one day - stuck her butt plug in my arse and used her wand on my cock until I spunked all over it, put it back without cleaning too

Did she say anything about the stains on her toy. "

Nothing ever mentioned

By *astlancsMan 7 weeks ago

Burnley

Mmm

By *itom18Man 7 weeks ago

Wigan

By *angingespaniaMan 7 weeks ago

holyhead

Used to work as Contractor

Came across a few eye watering toys a black dildo size of my arm

Helped sister in law move furniture into new flat she has a few toys in her knicker draw

By *hirtyanddirty69Man 7 weeks ago

burnley

Mother in laws toys, videos and outfit! Safe to say they tasted amazing and I left her a little sticky present

By *am96xx OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm hot stories

By *ason7754Man 7 weeks ago

Blackburn

As teens me and an ex house sat for her aunt for a week. It was a single bed terrace so we were sleeping in her bed. Being nosey my Mrs found some handcuffs and a blindfold in her aunts underwear drawer and joked we should try them out. We assumed they were ones with quick release, but they actually needed a key,which i struggled to find (panicking a little). When i did, it was in another drawer with a very large black vibe... With my ex being restrained to the headboard, it was only right she sample all her aunts playthings...such a hot night.

By *mizhereMan 7 weeks ago

thame

Ores babysitting one night I decided to look for my then brother in laws porn collection - I'd seen it before

Anyway found my sisters toys and an envelope containing pictures of them with another woman I knew

Years later I was divorced and this other woman offered to fuck me on a weekly basis

After a few weeks I told her about the pics of her I'd seen

She smiles and says yes I did enjoy it

We started swinging for about a year before it fizzled out

By *ndy70xMan 7 weeks ago

S/yorks

"Mother in laws toys, videos and outfit! Safe to say they tasted amazing and I left her a little sticky present "
That’s hot

By *ornyperv100Man 7 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

Not really a found toy.

I was doing some odd jobs for a lesbian friend of my wife (wife wasn't there) when her and her gf started talking bedroom stuff between them.

I tried to listed but carried on working when they called me over and handed me a strap-on.

As I was good at fixing things could I have a look as it wasn't working last night. It was so difficult to keep my hard on hidden.

By *ita7Man 7 weeks ago

Kettering

Flat sat for a cpl in their twenties few years ago. Had a peek in the bedroom & in a box found her toys. Big fat green dildo caught my eye along with a slim butt plug. Whenever I saw her again couldn't help imaging watching her squat over the dildo & it sliding up her tight ginger pussy.

By *heswingerMan 7 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

Did a job for a friend an whilst alone I found her toys an nice lingerie drawer, shot my load over everything an closed the drawer, sure she knew I’d done it but never mentioned anything

By *piderxMan 7 weeks ago

west lothian

I used to work an electric company reading the meters seen quite a items of underwear drying on radiators or in cupboards

Seen a butt plug on a bed

Also watched my old neighbours house when they went away on holiday for yrs always had a sniff of her dildo but hit the jackpot one Yr when I found a video of them fucking and her playing with herself

By *am96xx OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm fucking hell these stories

By *eandher4and9Couple 7 weeks ago

leeds

By *am96xx OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Xx

By *iking 777Man 6 weeks ago

Kirkwall

Got mine out now and using

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm

By *untime512Man 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Have come across toys not very well hidden away in bedrooms always more fun when it’s someone’s you wish to fuck

By *astlancsMan 6 weeks ago

Burnley

Seen a couple

By *urabriteMan 6 weeks ago

stafford

By *oyuer1234Man 6 weeks ago

aldgate east

I found my mums rabbit in her bottom draw. I was looking for her erotica I used to read (bad penny, woman on top)

By *ipa2000TV/TS 6 weeks ago

kenfig hill

Found my mates wife's dildo when working in their house,have to admit I gave it a lick mm also found sted daughters had been well used it wasn't very shiny anymore

By *ussoMan 6 weeks ago

Truro

I’ve had it the other way around.. someone must have found mine..

Weekend in London with a partner.. took a big selection of toys with us for a fun weekend..

Booked out of the hotel, dropped our bags back to the car which was parked in what was meant to be a secure car park.. went for a stroll along the Embankment before the long drive home, got back to the car to find smashed windows and bags gone..

Always wondered what the thief’s reaction was when finding all the toys at the bottom of the suitcase.. ????

By *appy but hornyMan 6 weeks ago

wakefield

Like I've said in other posts

Found a 10 inch black suction dildo in wife's bedside cabinet along with anal toys, a new pair of pink lace g-string knickers and a small brown bottle,not hidden either just open door and found them

She is unaware that I found them , they had moved position when I was away for the night recently

By *lutwife7784Couple 6 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Last year when my mam moves house, my mam gave me a box of stuff from when me and my hubby had moved in for a few months between house moves. We'd been wondering where my 12in black veiny vibrator had disappeared too until then

By *imynameisntMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yea, found my mother in law's toys in her bedside table, also my mates wife's toy again in bedside table, also when I was around 15 found my mates mums toys lol

By *4u11TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Mother in laws toys were found when I went snooping. Some of her lingerie may make an appearance in some of the pics on my profile

By *ike231251Man 6 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm

By *am96xx OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm

By *utual InterestsMan 5 weeks ago

Kent

Found stepds wand, vibe, bullet clit nibbler and lube

By *orksguy-69Man 5 weeks ago

skipton

i unintentionally opened a parcel of my neighbors which had been delivered to me along with my parcels i didnt check the name and when i opened it i was shocked that i had been sent a rather large realistic cock dildo thats when i realised it wasnt my parcel it was my neighbors i was funny when i took it over and she answered the door and i told her i opened it by accident she turned red very quickly i just wish she asked me to help

By *inkywife1981Couple 5 weeks ago

A town near you

Found a copy of fiesta once but the pages were stuck together so I was unable to read it.

By *ampire69Man 5 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

got asked to paint my sisters flat bedroom while she was on holiday had to move some furniture ,,, wow wow founf some toys and more

By *am96xx OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Found a copy of fiesta once but the pages were stuck together so I was unable to read it."

Mmm message me x

By *ilfCrumpet9Man 5 weeks ago

Wirral

In my previous job I looked through luggage for threats and used to see some really good stuff

By *ICK47Man 4 weeks ago

banbury

Before we moved house we but mostly I looked after 3 neighbours homes while they were away.One neighbour was single with kids,anyway I couldn't resist looking through her her knicker draw where I found a bullet vibrator and her sexy undies all of which I tried on and taking photos of myself wearing them.I also put her tights and panties on from the wash basket.hmm.

Another time our young neighbours went on honeymoon the day after their wedding. I popped round and found her wedding day lingerie and put it all on, and used her vibrating butt plug on myself.

By *eandher4and9Couple 4 weeks ago

leeds

By *utecontradictionMan 4 weeks ago

Malvern

Nothing quite like finding someone's toys. Such a buzz....literally

By *ike231251Man 4 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *tevie342Man 4 weeks ago

Liverpool

Found both SD’s toys and sexy lingerie when they had started out with guys.

By *am96xx OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm so hot

By *eandher4and9Couple 4 weeks ago

leeds

"Found both SD’s toys and sexy lingerie when they had started out with guys. "

Mmmmmm nice.

By *migger123Man 4 weeks ago

c

I found my step mums bullet and some lube

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm

Sutton Coldfield

Hot stories

By *amish2080Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I've found auntie rabbit toy and few big dildos when house sitting and looking after her dogs and found sum pics and videos of her on pc too.

And found m o m s too under her bed and tryed them

By *rnoldZiffelMan 4 weeks ago

Leinster

With all the sexy ladies displayed in Profile Galleries (like your own) on Fab, I'm surprised my Microsoft & Google pages don't stick together for the same reason.

"Found a copy of fiesta once but the pages were stuck together so I was unable to read it."

» Add a new message to this topic