FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bussiness Trip.

Bussiness Trip.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idland_easy_rider OP   Man 7 weeks ago

midlands and North Wales

Life had been boring over the last few months, work had taken me away from Jill for 3 to 4 night a week for the laat 6 weeks. When I did get back home, i was catching up on paperwork or sleep. The only good thing to come out of all this was hotel loyalty points, I had hundreds of them. To make up for everything I Jill I had a spa break booked for us at the end of the month we could book in thursday night and stay all weekend, the only down side was I had the the end of year sale event on Friday. Jill was excited, and didn't mind me working Friday, she would spend the day in the pool or grab a massage.

The week before our trip, I was away again, I spoke to Jill one evening and she said she'd been shopping and picked up a few new outfits for our naughty spa break. She wouldn't tell me any more about the outfits just i would approve.

At last Thursday arrived, I finished early and told Jill I would pick her up around 2pm and asked her to pack me a bag for the weekend. I got home just gone 2pm and walked to find 2 over night bags in the hall and Jill waiting for me in the lounge. Fuck I couldn't believe my eyes, Jill was dressed in a sheer cream blouse, see through and her lace bra clearly visible, a tight black skirt split up the bag and I was sure I could see some suspender bumps on her thighs. This was finished off by shiny fully fashioned stocking and kill black heels.

She looked like every man's dream secretary, wow fuck I was like a kid in a sweet shop.

I went over and kiss Jill, while having a feel of her ass, yep stockings. Jill pulled away and did a twirl, hope you like my new outfit, this is the most Conservative and hope its ok travel in. I was speechless, of course you look amazing. I quickly picked up our bags threw them in the boot and went back to tell Jill we are set and watched her bend over to pick up her back and then the skirt split allowing me a perfect view of her stocking tops, Jill turned and smiled at me before walking down the drive to the car, she opened her door glanced back to make sure I was watching before sitting down with her legs still outside the car. She looked me straight in the yes before parting her legs allowing me to see a pair or white knickers and more stockings.

Wow my mind was racing, this weekend had the potential to be amazing.

I locked up jumped in the car and we were off, on our way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *igger9969Man 7 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *ornynhappy23Man 7 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 7 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ogan WillowCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

By *olden BearMan 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

Great start

By *inkyfuntimesMan 7 weeks ago

Northampton

Great so far

By *ohn_1983Man 7 weeks ago

Poringland

By *iceguy12345678Man 7 weeks ago

fareham

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant start, please carry on

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

midlands and North Wales

So there we are Jill looking amazing in the passenger seat, heading to a spa hotel for a naughty weekend.

Jill asked how long was the drive, its not too far about 45mins away. Jill looked up from her phone with a naughty smile, pull into the Costa drive through coming up. With that she un buttoned a couple of buttons on her blouse so I could see all of her left boob encased in her bra, then shuffled in her seat and pull her skirt up just enough to show a little stocking top. I pulled in and placed our order, Jill said she would pay at the second window. As I pulled up I spotted a young lad serving, not bad looking in his mid 20's, I looked over at Jill as she said it's time for a little fun.

I stopped at the window and the lad passed me our drinks, Jill shouted over how much can I pay cash, this caught the lads attention and he looked over at Jill he must have spotted the blouse gapping opens he could remember how much and started mumbling a few words about cash and opening the till never taking his eye off Jill. Jill was now winding him up more she bent down to pick her back up and the lads eyes followed her and then spotted the stocking tops. He was now sporting a massive smile, and looked at Jill and complimented her on a stunning outfit and asked if we had anything planned for desert. We both burst out laughing and said hopefully

Jill passed the lad the money and he took ages sorting our change.

Eventually 2 coffees safely onboard I pulled away, turned to Jill and said what the fuck, I had no idea you had that planned. That's just a but of fun, made his day and got me a little excited you didn't mind did you?

No I loved it, what you planning next!

The rest of the drive flew by, Jill didn't adjust her blouse or skirt but no one else noticed, I tried pulling up along the odd van and lorry but no luck all to busy on the road and traffic to notice Jill.

We pulled into the belfry spa hotel around 3.30, the carpark was empty do I got a spot close to reception, I jumped out grabbed our bags and went round to help Jill out of the car, as she got out her skirt rode higher and all her stocking tops were now on show. She looked around and was almost disappointed no one had enjoyed the view.

Jill smoothed her skirt and fastened one button as a token gesture on her blouse.

We headed to reception to check in, taking in the hotel lobby as it was full of guys just back off the golf course. No one could ignore the noise Jill's heels were making on the marble floor, slowly one by one the golf guys started to look round and admire Jill's tits as she strutted through. God she was on fire, totally different from the normal house wife Jill I was used to

By *naconda1972Man 7 weeks ago

London

By *ellaLissimaWoman 7 weeks ago

CLS

By *ynamo301Man 7 weeks ago

North West

Wrexham

Awesome

By *cotty909Man 7 weeks ago

tranent

Aberdare

renfrewshireish

midlands and North Wales

Check in was done in minutes, even an upgrade for being a loyal customer, junior suite. We took the kift to our floor and found our room, bigger than expected with a small balcony overlooking the golf course. I threw the bags in the corner and went to kiss Jill, she pulled away and said later big boy I need a drink and you need a shower. I couldn't argue its been a long day and shower n shave would certainly revive me, Jill just casually said she was off to the bar and I should meet her down there.

I looked around at the room, contemporary if should check out the rest of her new outfits, decided I wanted another surprise I unpacked my bag, that's when I remembered my new toy I had bought, a miniature Web cam. It was for a job in work where we kept having stock going missing, my mind was racing should I put it in the room and see what Jill gets up to while I am.in my work conference the next day. I looked round and found a great spot for it bottom of the flat screen tv, had a good view of the room and directly looking at the bed. I quickly set it up, put the IP address in the app on my phone and wow the picture was perfect, I could even zoom in and out on the app. I was going to have something to distract me tomorrow lol.

I jumped in the shower, had a shave and changed into some jeans and a polo, thought I would try and blend in with the golfers. Off I went to the bar to find Jill, she wasn't in the bar, or reception so I asked the barman if she had been in, with a big smile he said if my wife was wearing a see through blouse yes she has been in but gone to the health club to book some treatments.

5mins later I found her, flirting with a fit looking guy in the spa, I stood outside looking in wondering what she was upto. A few minutes later she came out will a very pleased look on her face. So, I asked dis you get booked in for anything. Yes and no was the answer, got a facial and nails booked in at the spa tomorrow morning, but no massage slots available. But Andrew the very charming pool boy I was talking to said he offered a special in room service, full body massage for half the spa price but I couldn't mention it to any of the other staff. So I've booked him for 2pm full body 90 mins can't wait ro feel his firm hands on my body.

With that Jill gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbed my hand leading me back to the bar.

In the bar we found a table inbthe corner looking back into the room and bar, Jill sat in a low leather sofa as I went to the bar, looking back at Jill I noticed her skirt had rides up and she was showing alot of stocking top and even some bare thigh. I turned to the barman who said I see you have found your wife and she looks a picture of beauty sat there.

I turned back and had to agree she did look sexy as fuck, I was looking forward to fucking her later and hoped she would keep her outfit on just bend over and pull her skirt up for me.

I sorted out drinks and headed over to Jill, walking past a group of golfers who were looking over at Jill and I managed to catch a fee comments. She is a sexy witch one lad said, another said she must be on the pull looking like that.

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By *ike231251Man 7 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *im69000Man 7 weeks ago

louth

Wrexham

I can't wait for the next installment

By *ton_maleMan 7 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *rego69Man 7 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Mmm yummy.

Aberdare

By *en30216Man 7 weeks ago

york

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *hef2475Couple 7 weeks ago

Blackpool

This is great... Looking forward to more

By *eterpervisMan 7 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *oonsterblue74Man 7 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ust john 10Man 7 weeks ago

England

Cumbria

Love where this is going

renfrewshireish

By *xyBs2022Couple 7 weeks ago

Lancs

midlands and North Wales

I arrived back at our table, drinks in hand and sat down next to Jill, I leaned across and slipped my hand on her thigh and kissed her passionately. As we kissed I slipped my hand further up her thigh knowing it was pushing up her skirt showing more of her stockings off to the group of golfers I was sure would be looking over.

Sure enough as we broke our kissed l, I glanced over there must have been 6 guys all looking our way. I leaned into Jill and asked how she was feeling, and then pointed at the group and told her some of the comments I had over heard. Jill's eye lit up, and she smiled saying she was feeling great and very turned on.

We chatted for a while, mainly me asking what she thought would happen tomorrow when her pool boy came tobthe room for her private massage. Jill said she didn't think anything would happen, but if it did, would I mind if she had a little fun. I paused for a moment and said no it was fine with me on one condition, she told me everything blow by blow. Jill that sound fair but she was sure nothing would happen.

By now our glasses were empty and I started to get up, Jill stopped me and said she needed the ladies and would get them on the way back.

She got up and headed straight towards the group of golfers, the lads watched her approach and as she got close one of them leaned in and spoke to Jill. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could see Jill smiling and the lad had rested his hand on the small of her back as they chatted, more of the lads joined in conversation. Jill was now touching the lads bare arm and then she suddenly looked back at me and blew me a kiss. It took me a minute to realise but the lad had now slipped his hand down and was gently rubbing Jill's ass and I was certain he was tracing the outline of her knickers and suspender belt. I guessed it was ok as Jill didn't make any attempt to stop him, this must have gone on for 5mins, before Jill kiss the lad on his cheek and walked off towards the ladies.

As she disappeared, the lads all sarted congratulating the lad and a few turn to look at me and raised their glasses in approval.

I smiled back and they went back to chatting in a group.

Blackpool

By *SB1971Man 7 weeks ago

cleethorpes

midlands and North Wales

Several minutes passed before Jill came back from the ladies, she walked past the group of lads again and those time made a bee line for the one who had felt her ass, she said something to him and he immediately looked at her ass before having a really good long feel. Jill and him spoke briefly before she walked to the bar.

Jill was served straight away, the barmen almost fighting over who was going to serve her. She got our drinks and came back to join me, instead of sitting straight down she asked me if I noticed anything different and turned round to show me her ass. It was easy to spot, suspender bumps but not knicker kine, the dirty slut had removed her knickers in the ladies and now it made sense she told the lad by the bar and he had a before and after feel.

Jill sat down and told me all the lads had complimented her on how sexy she looked, and her new best friend had asked if she was a hold up or stockings kind of lady, Jill had told him to have a feel and he would know. She told me she was feeling a little bit tipsy but so turned on by all the attention and her knickers were a little moist so she thought it best to take them off.

On the way back she mentioned thos to the same lad and he called her bluff as he didn't believe her. Hence the second feel of her knickerless ass.

I couldn't believe the change in my wife a spa hotel break had made, she was turing into a exhibitionist slut and I loved every minute of it.

Jill went on to tell.me how Steve the lad at the bar had told her they were on a boys golf break and would be here all weekend, and if she was feeling brave they would be in the sauna tomorrow afternoon after their golf. Jill giggled and told me she had a little outfit perfect for the sauna and might pop in just to say hi.

With that my cock was bow rock hard and I need to fuck Jill, we finished our drink and headed to the lift. Once in the lift Jill pulled me close guided my hand up her skirt to he pussy. Fuck it was soaking but more of a surprise it was smooth, the slut had shaved her pussy completely. As we kissed I rubbed her clit, Jill now started to moan and her legs were starting to wobble. I was going to bring her off in a lift, she grabbed my hand and held it fast as she tensed and her climax ripped through her body.

Just in time as the lift stopped on our floor, Jill pulled away and walked out. As I followed her down the corridor she lifted her skirt and walked to our room

The view was perefct a glistening set of pussy lips just visible below her ass, all framed by her suspender belt.

cleethorpes

Heckmondwike

By *iscoman7771000Man 7 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *igkidexyMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin

By *xxx73Man 7 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Leeds

By *iceguy12345678Man 7 weeks ago

fareham

By *j and c 2Couple 7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *j 1975Man 7 weeks ago

kingsbridge

Been to the belfry many times, there is some naughty ladies there!

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant

By *unlovinguy101Man 7 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *rlowslungMan 7 weeks ago

Warwick

Aberdare

By *cott60Man 7 weeks ago

Perth

Cumbria

By *avidking73Man 7 weeks ago

Barnet

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

midlands and North Wales

We made it back to the room, my cock was rock hard and I could feel the pre cum seeping out, Jill went in first she knew what I wanted. Jill walked upto the balcony door, slid it out before walking outside and leaning on the handrail. She bent forward arching her back and pushing her ass out. As I walked through the room I quickly stripped off and started tonstroke my cock as I walked outside.

I couldn't remember my cock ever being this hard, I was shaking with excitement as I walk behind Jill lifted her skirt exposing her bare ass, we didn't say a word I adjusted my stand so my cock was nestled in-between he gaping wet pussy lips and with one firm push I slipped in her pussy. Keeping pushing I could now feel her ass touching my belly and my balls hard up against her pussy lips.

Jill let out a soft moan, gripped the hand rail and bent her head down. She was getting ready for a hard fast fucking. I pulled back leaving juat my bell end in her pussy before plunging back in hard, I started fucking her hard fast. There was no caressing or passion, this was pure sex fucking.

Jill was now moaning and started to tense up. I knew she was about to cum on my cock, Jill froze and I pushed my cock in as deep as possible and kept it there while her pussy gripped my tight.

Jill must have had a massive orgasm as I could feel my cock and balls were now soaked. Sensing she was finished I started plunging into her again slapping her naked ass in-between fucking her. Jill was now moan, almost shouting telling me to spunk inside her, fill her pussy full.

I kept fucking her, I could feel my balls getting tight ready to cum. With one final push I kept my cock deep inside her as I spanked load after load in her.

Jill must have cum again, her legs were shaking and she was moaning. I pulled my cock out, not sure what had happened to my normally shy wife, she had become a slut. All of a sudden we heard guys cheering and clamping, we both looked down and spotted a group of lads stood on the patio beneath our room all looking up. Jill lifted her head and smiled, my cock was rock hard. I wonder what to do for a second, when Jill turned her head and simply told me to fuck her again but this time in her ass.

As I looked down at her in amazement, we only had anal sex a few times before, Jill had slipped a few fingers into her spunk filled pussy and was now smearing my cum all over her puckered ass bud.

I aligned my cock with her ass hole and slowly, firmly pushed my cock up her ass. I could feel her muscles slowly relax accepting my cock, and then felt her hand playing with her pussy, dipping in her wet spunk3d filled pussy and then rubbing her clit hard and furiously.

By *ennisBergkampMan 7 weeks ago

nearyou

By *enuine photographerMan 7 weeks ago

Swansea

By *ouplecu2015Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

my wife works as a secretary for businessmen and always stays in the hotel 2/3 days a week, she tells me that as soon as the long work meetings are over she can't wait to go to the hotel to sleep

Leeds

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

Gloucester

"my wife works as a secretary for businessmen and always stays in the hotel 2/3 days a week, she tells me that as soon as the long work meetings are over she can't wait to go to the hotel to sleep"

Did she say sleep or just back to the hotel room? I'm sure you like the idea of the later, with a room guest

By *ntman83Man 7 weeks ago

Walsall

Awesome story very hot

By *umpstyleMan 7 weeks ago

North

Warwick

By *unlovinguy101Man 7 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

Wrexham

Wow, carry on please

midlands and North Wales

I was now deep in her ass, and it felt amazing, so tight and as I started to pump in and out Jill was grunting and moaning with every stroke.

Her fingers were frigging her clit, and every so often I could feel her fingers inside her pussy as my cock pushed deep in her ass.

I wasn't going to last long, and started to speed up. Then it hit me my balls went tight and I started to spunk in her tight ass. 2 pumps later I was drained, but Jill's fingers kept working on her clit. Jill let out a low moan and her body went rigid as another climax ripped through her body.

We both just stood still my cock slowly going limp and sliding out of her ass.

I stepped back and just stared at the amazing sight infront of me. My wife, both her pussy and ass looking red and swollen and spunk running out of both holes.

Fuck this was a great start to our weekend away.

Wrexham

Amazing

renfrewshireish

By *xxx73Man 7 weeks ago

Basingstoke

North

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 7 weeks ago

Hastings

Gloucester

Heckmondwike

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

Blackpool

By *agic fingers 2022Man 7 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *D123Man 7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story!

cleethorpes

By *igerman23Man 7 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

Swansea

Reading

they say that on these business trips anything happens, wives cheating, I don't know how much is true or false

By *portbilly1976Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

midlands and North Wales

We both looked at each other and smiled, before leaning together for a passionate kiss. Jill pulled away and un zipped her skirt and pushed down to the floor and stepped out of it.

I went inside to get a drink out of the mini bar, when I return Jill was squatting down her legs wide out and rubbing her clit, on the patio was two small wet patches as my spunk was dripping out of her fucked holes.

I walked over and offered her my soft cock. Jill opened her mouth and took it all down her throat, she was working hard sucking and flicking her tongue over my cock but I just could get it hard again.

Jill was still playing with her clit and let out a fee moans before stopping and her body had a few little quivering shakes.

Jill got up and said she need a shower, she strutted off tobthe bathroom. I looked at my watch, it was now 11 30 I needed to sort my stuff ready for the conference in the morning. I quickly stripped off and jumped into bed, firing up my laptop. As it finished booting I spotted the new icon and my desktop, the app for my micro Web cam I set up earlier, I logged on and the screen showed me lying on the bed. The quality was amazing, it also showed a number of saved files that had been triggered by movement in the room. I opened one and was pleased to see it showed Jill walking through the room naked from the waist down. It's location was perefct for capturing any fun Jill might have tomorrow with her pool boy

I quickly shut it down as Jill came out of the bathroom, she walked over kissed me and said she had has a fantastic night and we should definitely have another weekend away soon.

Jill got in bed and I quickly finished my work, we kissed before turning the lights off.

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

North

Heckmondwike

midlands and North Wales

I woke up first, I quickly got out of bed and jumped in the shower. Jill was still asleep when I went back in the bedroom. I got dressed and grabbed my work rugsack and headed down for the breakfast meeting.

Meeting up with a few colleagues we all headed to the room we had booked. I quickly forgot about Jill, and slipped into work mode while munching through our breakfast buffet. I checked my watch and it was 9 30, and I wondered what Jill was upto was she even awake. Just then the an alert from my camera app popped up on my laptop, movement detected!

That answers my question Jill was up, I was sat on my own and quickly checked no one else could see my screen, opening the app it quickly showed Jill walking round the room in a tiny black thong and a short sheer wrap which just covered her ass. Wow she looked amazing, she was walking round then went out onto the balcony not caring who was below. Fuck Jill really has changed, just then Jill walked back in the room quickly heading to the door and to my amazement she opened the door and steps back to allow a smartly dressed man walk in with a breakfast tray. Jill closed the door behind him and walked over to the table and chairs, Jill bent over directly infront of the bell boy to pick up some clothes he must have had a perfect view of her shaved pussy and ass with only a tiny thong covering it. As she stood back up and spun round her wrap fell open and exposed her naked tits. The bell boy just stood there staring at Jill, I could see they were chatting but didn't have any sound. After a couple of minutes the bell boy put the break tray down and went to walk out, Jill touched his arm before giving him a kiss on the cheek and then rubbed his cock.

Jill just stood there tits on show, pussy just hidden by a thong feeling the bell boys cock. They both smiled and the bell boy left and Jill closed the door and settled down for breakfast

halstead

By *xxx73Man 7 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ennisBergkampMan 7 weeks ago

nearyou

Reading

so on business trips wives have fun

Swansea

midlands and North Wales

I was suddenly reminded where I was, when a colleague was calling my name it was my time to present my sales plan and how I was planning to increase sales in line with the companies target

All the time I wad stood up presenting I could stop thinking about Jill and what she could be doing in our room.

The morning dragged, eventually it was our lunch break. The day was nearly over, a quick lunch together as a team, 30 mins of crap awards for the top sales team and then done.

I popped to the gents and when safely in a cubicle got out my phone and opened up the camera app, there was Jill sat nakid at the desk putting on make-up. Strange I though, her pool boy would be here soon for her massage, I got my cock out and started wanking as I sat watching my naked wife. Jill got up, moved to the bathroom and that's when I noticed her pussy it was soaking glistening in the light as she walked past. Jill returned into the room wearing one of the hotel robes, she looked great in it but it covered her entire body, all that was visible was her lower legs n feet.

She cleans up the room and cleared the bed. I had to get back for lunch but as I was about to put my phone away, Jill looked at the door and walked over to open it.

Shit I couldn't stay here any longer my colleagues would be wondering where I was.

I put my phone away, my head spinning imaging what was happening backnin my room.

Wrexham

Fabulous story

halstead

Reading

Nice

By *1sexypairCouple 7 weeks ago

Retford

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

By *xxx73Man 7 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Heckmondwike

Warwick

By *raigs3386Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *umpstyleMan 6 weeks ago

North

By *ardsoloMan 6 weeks ago

Harlow

Loving this

By *igger9969Man 6 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *ogan WillowCouple 6 weeks ago

Leeds

By *agnar1980Man 6 weeks ago

Poole

By *j47Man 6 weeks ago

limerick

By *un24.7Man 6 weeks ago

South Devon

By *SB1971Man 6 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *ary1001xMan 6 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *portbilly1976Man 6 weeks ago

manchester

By *idland_easy_rider OP   Man 6 weeks ago

midlands and North Wales

Don't worry next part coming soon. Just been busy with work

By *hef2475Couple 6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Great story

By *rikey25Man 6 weeks ago

mids

Great story, buying a mini cam!

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

By *D123Man 6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ocky 1Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next installment

By *ocky 1Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

"my wife works as a secretary for businessmen and always stays in the hotel 2/3 days a week, she tells me that as soon as the long work meetings are over she can't wait to go to the hotel to sleep"

Does she say who she Sleeps with

By *aughtywifeyWoman 6 weeks ago

close

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 6 weeks ago

Hastings

By *aughty but nice...Man 6 weeks ago

Staffs

By *idland_easy_rider OP   Man 6 weeks ago

midlands and North Wales

Shit, I had to get back to the conference. I was so frustrated knowing that she had welcomed a near stranger into our hotel room and couldn't watch what happened.

Back in the conference room my colleagues were talking about sales shit, who was going to win the best sales man. All I could do was fantasise about what Jill was doing right now.

We settled down and the afternoon session started. 2 hours later it was over, lots of back slapping to the winner and a few of the guys wanted I drink in the bar before heading home.

I made my excuses and almost ran tobthe gent's, I wanted to see what had gone on before going back to the room.

I found a cubicle, pulled my pants down to release my hard cock and sat down. Pulled out my laptop and opened the camera app.

The app showed 30, 2 minute clips had been recorded since i had last logged on I quickly double clicked the first one. The video started with Jill opening the door and stepping back to let the lsdnin for the health spa. He looked good, smartly dressed with a sports bag over one shoulder. He went to shake Jill's hand as he walked in but Jill bent forward placing her hand on his ass and kissed him on the cheek before closing the door.

By *ennisBergkampMan 6 weeks ago

nearyou

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there

By *ike231251Man 6 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *j47Man 6 weeks ago