FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mark and Alice (The Stanger continuation)

Mark and Alice (The Stanger continuation)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incs-couple OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Boston

Hi I enjoyed writing 'The Stranger' and didn't want to leave the characters so here is Part 2.

The Sunday morning daylight slowly lit up the room, and Mark awoke. He’d had the best nights sleep he’d had in a long time, he could relax, it was over! Sure, he still had to face work tomorrow, seeing Josh, and possibly Letchworth, but he knew they could do nothing to him, all thanks to his fabulous wife. He turned to face his saviour, there she lay asleep. He gently moved her hair from her face, he could hardly believe how lucky he was, what she had done for him, she had spent hours telling him all the details last night, and there was that revelation from her. He pulled the satin sheets down slowly revealing her delicious body until he came to her bruised behind, and there upon the bruises sat the five red lines where the cane had contacted her delicate skin. Mark bent down to kiss them, and Alice flinched but remained asleep, he pulled the sheet back over her, and slid out of bed. Dressed in his boxers and gown, he made his way to the kitchen and turned the kettle on. Soon he was stood staring out though the apartment floor to ceiling window at the city skyline, Fair enough it wasn’t the docklands, he couldn’t afford that on his wage, but hey, now he was free, he could look at other jobs, and who knows maybe one day! The last few months had been, like a nightmare but at the same time he found himself turned on by it, the thought of Alice with Josh, the gangbang, and hearing all the details, seeing the videos, he’d never been so horny. And now Letchworth! The thought of him with her should be turning his stomach but he found the reclaim sex last night was one of the best ever, hearing her talk about what she had done, and had done to her, made him fuck her like a wild animal. Just then he heard footsteps, he turned away from the window and saw Alice, she looked beautiful dressed only in one of his white shirts, miles to big for her, her hands missing in the sleeves, and long enough to act as a dress. With out saying a word, walked to the cafetiere, pulled the sleeves up, poured herself a drink, and joined Mark on a stool by the window.

“Moring, how do you feel?”

“Morning, apart from a stinging arse still, making it interesting to sit down, I’m okay actually, you?”

“I slept so well last night thanks to you, I owe you so much”

“Anything for my master, I will always aim to please, and do what even needs to be done”.

Alice looked up, and deep in to marks eyes.

“About the whole Master thing, you said it yesterday, but we never got around to talking about it. You said you wanted me to be more assertive, more masterful, to treat you like a cumslut if I remember correctly, did you mean it?”

“Look, over the last nearly 10 years we have had an agreement that we could sleep with others, and it’s been awesome, but I’ve always thought something was missing, something that neither you nor others were providing. Then came the last few months, yeah fucking Josh was great, but when I was being treated like a slut in the gangbang, and treated like a possession, a servant, an object just there for your boss’ pleasure, it blew my mind, I found what was missing. So yes, I meant it, I want you to be my master, I want to serve you, do as you command, to be made to do dirty kinky shit, I want to be owned!”

“But I’m just not sure. I don’t want to hurt you, I do have ideas but not sure how far I dare take them”.

Alice could see the genuine concern in his face, and it was true, being masterful and forceful was not really in his nature, but she so needed it.

“I understand, I really do, but this feeling wont go away. I’ve always enjoyed our sex life, but I’ve had a taste of the next level, and I really want more! Let’s try. If you wanna start small and build up then fine, we have a safe word for a reason”.

“Ok, so if I’m now Master, what do I call you?”

“My name is for my master to decide”.

“Ok Servant, lets start of quite small and find out the limits on the way”.

“Yes Master”

“Well, we’ll start with you taking off my shirt”.

Alice undid the buttons on the garment, and it fell to the floor. Mark admired her body, the same body that she had used to free him, less than 48 hours before.

“Good, now stand by the window looking out”.

Alice moved to the full-length window.

“Closer”

She moved forward, her breast now touching the pane. The coldness sending shivers through her. she felt her nipples immediately respond and harden.

“Arms above your head, hands on the glass, legs apart”

Again, Alice did as she was told. Mark then turned and walked away. He took his time sorting through his clothes, changing his mind several times. A suit, a suit always made him feel assertive, more in charge. All the time he thought of Alice stood naked at the window, yes, the apartment was on the 10th floor, but this wasn’t the only high-rise here. He dressed and then chose Alice an outfit a short summer dress, no need for underwear today, he mused. Walking back to her and adjusting his tie, he saw that she had not moved a muscle. He lay her dress over the sofa and returned to make another drink, he was starting to like this sense of power, maybe he could be who she wanted him to be.

“There’s a bloke in the apartments over there that has been looking over for about the last five minutes, he’s got his hand buried in his joggers”

Mark grabbed the silicone spatula from the utensil pot.

“Did I say you could talk Servant?”

and slapped her arse with the tool. The slap landed on her bruised tush and she let out a cry.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m…..”

“Don’t you dare be sorry! This is what I want, what I deserve!”

Mark staired at the look of lust in her eyes, she really was enjoying this. He turned and looked out finding the man who had been watching, he had now dropped his bottoms and was furiously wanking.

“Well then, lets give him a show. Turn around”

Alice did as commanded. Her backside now pushed against the glass, the coolness felt nice on her bruises, her legs still apart. Mark stood in front of her.

“Right suck my cock bitch”.

Alice started to kneel down.

“I didn’t say kneel, bend over and suck me!”

She reached for Marks fly, and released his swollen cock, as it sprang to attention, she took hold of his hips and bend over to come face to face with it, opened her mouth and slid him between her lips. Her pussy and arse were now on full display to the stranger across the way. Mark watched as he moved closer to the window to get a better look.

“You’re admirer is only about 17-18 by the looks of it, yours might be the first pussy he’s seen in real life”

A moan came from Alice, the vibrations felt magical on Marks cock, and he started to fuck her mouth harder. The young man was transfixed and soon he came, a couple of spurts hitting the window and ran down. The thought of this young man cumming over his wife, pushed him over the edge and he began to fill Alice’s mouth, he grabbed the back of her head and held her in place.

“Swallow all of it slut! If you get any on my clean clothes you will be punished!”

Alice took his spurt, after spurt, holding it in her mouth, then, carefully removing Mark’s cock so as not to spill any, she stood up looked up at her Master, and swallowed it in one.

“Good girl! Now get your dress on, we’re going out”.

Five months passed, and a lot had changed in their lives, Mark had quit his old job at LFH and found a better paid, higher position at another firm. Alice had only slept with Mark, and Mark has started to become more of the master Alice wanted and needed.

“Wow, I’m still knacked from last night” Mark said adjusting his tie and preparing for another day at work.

“Can I expect to come home and find you fastened to the kitchen table again tonight?”

“If master wishes it, it will be so”.

“You know the lad across the way is now inviting his mates around now, don’t you?”

“Well, it’s not my fault if the kitchen table is the strongest, you know what happened to the coffee table!”

“Know! I still have the scar!” Mark laughed.

“Ok see you later”.

He gave her a passionate kiss and left. Alice padded around the apartment, she wasn’t due to meet Vanessa until one for the gym, and the lad across the way wasn’t usually at his window until about four, either at Uni, or work, not quite sure what he did, ‘God I hope he’s not still at school!!!’ ‘No, no, I sure he’s older than that, he’s got to be at least 18, I’m sure I’ve seen a tattoo”. She calmed down and sat down on the sofa and started to watch TV. About an hour into the mind numbingly boring day, her phone rang, it wasn’t a number she recognised but answered it anyway, anything to break the boredom.

“Hello?”

“Good morning, Alice”.

She may have not recognised the number, but she would never forget that Thick Yorkshire accent.

“Letchworth! What the fuck do you want? I still have the pictures and videos, you know?”

“Calm down dear, I’m not going to break our agreement, I know the consequences”.

“Well Marks not here, he’s left for work, so you’ll have to phone later”.

“I know he’s gone to work, that why I waited, I want to speak to you”.

“We have nothing to talk about!” Alice grew angry.

“Look, I have a proposition for you, nothing that breaks our agreement, and I’m not asking to fuck you again, although it was the most fun I’ve had in years”.

“What’s the proposition?” Alices anger turned to intrigue.

“It’s not something I can talk about over the phone, will you meet me and we can discuss it face to face?”

“I’m not going to the restaurant, or that fucking house!”

“No, no, come to my office”.

“During office hours? I’m not going when we are alone”.

“Is eleven tomorrow, ok?”

“Ok, you’ve got me interested, I’ll see you there”.

“Just one more thing, don’t tell Mark just yet, I’m only asking for a meeting, and he doesn’t need to know anything at the moment, I’m not asking you to lie to him, just if he doesn’t ask, don’t tell him”.

Without saying a word Alice ended the call.

For the rest of the day the memory of that night danced around her head, even the session at the gym couldn’t shift it, but it wasn’t, anger, disgust, or even regret she felt. Thinking of that night made her horny, so horny she had to change her grey jogging bottoms to black before going to the gym.

When Mark arrived home later that day, Alice was waiting, knelt on the living room rug in just her stockings and suspenders, as well as A ball gag and blindfold. Her palms out and resting on them a riding crop. Mark walked straight passed her, went to the fridge, grabbed a beer, returned to living room, sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. Alice waited like a good sub should. She had no idea how long she waited, but the riding crop started to seemingly gain weight, getting heavier and heavier the longer she held it; her jaw began to ache from the gag, but she held position. Eventually she felt the crop being taken from her hands and she repositioned them to her sides, the sense of relief was incredible they felt like she was wearing iron gloves. She felt the tip of the crop rest on her shoulder for a moment, then slowly trace a line along the top to her neck, it the rose to her chin and applied pressure under it moving her face up.

“Up!”

Again, she felt the pressure on the crop, signalling for her to stand, and she did as commanded. The tip slowly worked its way back down her neck, down between her breasts, over her stomach, and came to rest on her pubic bone. It started to rhythmically tap and slowly moved to a position above her clit, it started gently, Alice could feel, herself start to respond, the rhythm tantalisingly stayed at this pace but the power of the stokes began to increase, Alie could feel herself getting wetter with each strike on her most sensitive part, her breathing changed, as she the pleasure of it shot through her body with each one. Suddenly it stopped, then she felt it slam against her bum, she let out a muffled yell, and suddenly she was back in the room with Letchworth. She could feel the ropes around her wrists, and again whack! She could vividly see the four-poster holding her up, Whack! From out of seemingly nowhere she orgasmed hard, her knees buckled, and she fell to the floor. She felt a hand take hers and slowly pull her upright, the gag was removed, and a soft pair of lips met hers, she opened, and Mark’s tongue entwined with hers. His hands held her butt checks and pulled her near, he massaged the still stinging flesh. A hand moved up her body an removed the blindfold, Alice looked deep into Mark’s eyes.

“You enjoy that?”

“Yes master”

“Well, we’re not finished yet”.

Mark undid his belt and fly, and his trousers fell to his ankles. He then sat on the sofa and grabbed the TV remote. Alice began to climb on to his lap to straddle him.

“Get down, I cant see the film”

He pushed her down to the floor between his legs, again she looked up at him but he was looking at the TV. She looked down and saw his rock-hard cock standing to attention and sank her lips around it, pleasuring her master after a long day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *incs-couple OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Boston

More to follow soon

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

By *cott60Man 7 weeks ago

Perth

Cant wait