FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A night to remember

A night to remember

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixenandhound OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Plymouth

I was in London, in a hotel bar, enjoying a few drinks on a night off. I was waiting for a friend, she hasn't shown up, that wasn't unusual she was always late so I was having a few drinks until she got there.

A couple were drinking in the bar, I recognised her but couldn't place her face...

I popped to the loo and when I came out she was there, by the sinks.

She started chatting and I realised i knew her from somewhere i worked... she was here with her boyfriend and they had a room booked...

After joining them for drinks and my friend still not showing up, the three of us went upstairs to their room.

She started kissing me, I enjoyed it, he started kissing her, I enjoyed watching as she was touching my face....

She asked me if I'd been with a woman before, I hadn't. I mean I'd kissed girls, but never more than that really.

She started taking her clothes off while him and i watched. She had a gorgeous body, she walked towards me, I was sat on the sofa, she told me to stand up and started kissing me again, I started kissing her body, her little nipples in my mouth and slipped off my dress.

I was aware that he had taken his clothes off and was watching us, masturbating, but I wasn't watching him, I was looking at her.

She took my hand and slid it over her wet fanny... I let my fingers glide inside her, stroking her clit and enjoying feeling her.

As I stated to taste her I felt him touch me, I loved it.

His fingers inside me, my tongue licking her, tasting her, and them looking at each other whilst they enjoyed me.

We moved to the bed, she laid down, I got on top of her and she told me to sit on her face, I moved my body over her tongue, I wanted to cum but she had other ideas....

She pushed my head down to taste her with my tongue, I heard him open the condom, I felt him slide inside me... I looked up to see her on the bed, looking at him, whilst he was fucking me... id never been so turned on... I knew I was being used but in the most delicious way, an addition to their eroticism...

As I made her cum with my mouth and fingers he came in me... we all collapsed in a gorgeous hot heap on the bed...

I left the next morning and never saw either of them again, an evening I will never forget

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SB1971Man 7 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Wow

By *ixenandhound OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Plymouth

And I still like to taste a lady now

By *ildmanYorksMan 7 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

So do I! I'd love to taste you