FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 4 becomes 12

4 becomes 12

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Manchester

We chatted on here with lovely but new to swinging lifestyle and we decided to meet for a drinks and then back to there home as we agreed we stay over night.

Agreement us ladies would dress to impress and it be first time having fun with a lady. I wore sliver glitter backless dress with black lacy panties.

Parked and knocked onto and the Callum answered and was wearing jeans and jumper, he invited us in and told us Zoe coming down now as he passed us drink and discussed plan for night and said they so nervous as only done two threesomes.

We assured them and said we go with flow and said we same meeting people out of clubs, I said it has boosted my confidence and we love lifestyle.

Not long Zoe walked in and wow she looked so sexy curvy with great boobs, wearing tight black jeans and blue basque and heels.

She looked nervous and happy as drank and they ordered a taxi, but I had to make first move with Zoe as really want to snog her and Callum was fun as I she was really liking Ste flirting, but said before we go I need me and Zoe to snog and she looked so nervous as stroked her face and leant in and slowly kissed her as her lips parted and our tongues went into each others mouths and her hands gripping my bum and mine on her face and boobs

Next thing Taxi was outside and the guys said let’s go as we stopped and she admitted she loved that as we all got in back of mini bus taxi and Callum said it is 25 mins to where they planned for night out

Night started well and some great bars and so busy everywhere as we ended in bar and by now on shorts and shots and as foursome been lots of flirting and hands on discreetly and discussed sexual experiences and Callum said he always thinks about Zoe with multiple men and Zoe said she thinks about but can’t see it happen as most likely get nervous and also she curvy and not experienced even at her age.

Dancing and laughing and knowing that Callum is going to get his hands on my body and see Zoe naked and play with her.

It was 11pm and there was a section roped off and got chatting to the guys in there and found out the 8 of them all married and it’s one of lads 50th birthday. Zoe was 31 and I was 32 and Ste at time was 40 and Callum 31

Soon got guys to let us in there VIP area and it was back of bar and sofa and bottles of beer everywhere as soon a guy grabbed me from behind and grinded me and snook hand in my dress and I made sure I felt his bulge as pushed my bum into him and danced and smiling as giving eye contact to Zoe and she soon laughing with guys as Callum and Ste drank and chatted to guys

Flirting continued and soon I’m snogging a guy and hands on his crotch as he put on my bum

More

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Manchester

As i already know that Ste has no objections me getting off with Men and it is not like happens a lot anyway.

I turn around and they looking at us and laughing and Ste and says you enjoy and passed me a bottle of bear and did not mind hands touching my back and legs spoke to Zoe and she said why I did let him kiss me as I was apologetic as did not want spoil things

She was okay and her and Callum said like how easy we are and confident and did tell her that years of experience as not often get attention.

But wanted to reassure them we still going back for sexy fun.They agreed and my hands on both of them and Callum grabbed my ass and soon guys took Zoe and danced with her in VIP area and soon Callum was smiling and holding my hips from behind and I made sure he felt my ass

Zoe looked at us and I give her eyes and smiled as few guys danced close with Zoe as not long as we saw guys hand grab her ass and she then did a slow slut drop and as she stood up straight one guy pulled her in and grinded against her and soon Zoe she was snogging this guy and Callum did not finch as his hand sneek under my dress and on my bum and Ste kissed me and asking if having good night, easy answer Yes as I love dancing and now Callum is hands on and Ste goes over to check Zoe and soon I am snogging Callum and he then takes me to the sofa and I sit on his knee as few guys sitting and drinking and soon they push up as Zoe sits on Ste lap and guys either sat next us or stood in front and we laughing and chatting and notice Zoe jeans button undone and zip a bit down.

Zoe and Callum ask the guys if they like to come back to there home and drink more and as sorting out me and Ste ask them what they thinking and Zoe realised and said never thought as I meant just drinks, but i said they looking for more and so far I snogged three of them and had my tits felt lots and personally I’m up to be very naughty with all and Ste said he gladly watch and still have fun with Zoe.

They looked and said we go back and if to much they get to leave as she not up for more than kissing them

Me and Zoe nipped to toilet as taxi got sorted and confession from her as she told me the reason for undone button and she said the guy who she snogged and she had back to us at time, he did it and slipped his hand down and she allowed and one point she said kissing stopped and full eye contact as he began stroking her and he pushed hand down and she let him and his mate saw and whispered telling her he can’t see as guy pulled out after she bit her lips as enjoying, he pulled and showed me his fingers

She said she liked it, but can’t do more as getting naked in front of them and to much as first time doing this

We go outside and they grouped and found two taxis a mini bus and car taxi and Ste tells us girls to get in minibus and him and Callum

More

By *hynot3Man 7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

This is getting good, more please

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *ot manMan 7 weeks ago

long eaton

Good so far

By *overOral0Man 7 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *uz1978Man 7 weeks ago

Bideford

Good start

By *ogan WillowCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

Manchester

So Callum and Ste go in first taxi two other lads and us girls get in mini bus with the 6 guys as one sat n front with driver as rest sat two rows and two remaining seats at back window

At no point did ever get mentioned why we out as foursome couple and what our original plans where, we did get to them more and they lived other side of town and said other direction to where Zoe snd Callum lived and they decided to do this night out as doing old skool as when younger lived a VIP night but now all married and sensible never do things like big night outs. Oldest guy was 53 and youngest was 49 but birthday boy was unsure as what do tell when get home

They said nothing just night out and drank a lot lol. Soon in the taxi the guys either side of me are touching my thigh and in front of me Zoe is sat between birthday boy and another guy and they talk about our fellas and what they make of this as can’t believe they said nothing when us girls getting hands on and freely snogging us and I give quick reply and said me and Zoe are not owned by them and called fun, plus this thing not regular thing as we not models are we? We having fun and like a laugh.

I look over and see hands on Zoe legs and her hand on guys leg and I whisper to her and ask her how she feeling, her answer horny and naughty as I said go with it and enjoy and have fun

We still had 15 mins to go and Callum phoned her to check if we alright and Zoe said fine and not far behind

Guy behind me cheekily asked if I could tell him how big boobs where and how they fit in the dress , told them I’m 38D and as saggy i have got tape to keep them up more as no bra with this dress.

Prove it prove it was said quietly as I turned and prove what I said and wanted to see my boobs and pulled material of dress and took off tape and popped my boobs out and left them out as hands on my thighs went really high and my body moved which showed them I did not mind what they doing as Zoe turned and looked smiling at me and chatted as I could see hands on her ass and guy next to me leant forward and hands off me and touched her chest as I felt hands reach over and cup my boobs and other guy still had hand on my inner thigh and touching my panties

Comment made to driver as Zoe ass in her jeans now on view and driver laughed and said something, would you kiss was asked and Zoe bit her lip and soon as leant forward she said he is rubbing between my legs as Zoe looked confused and happy as I asked so she want to kiss and little nod and as I held on to seat I leant and we snogged and felt my dress being rolled up and tits fondled and then my panties moved to side and I did not care as having lovely kisses with Zoe

We stopped and smiled at each other and she said babes look and see my dress is over my ass and said I know they cheeky sods as I sat down I looked at guy and laughed and soon we kissing deep and his hands all over me and my hand grabbed felt his bulge as he began fingering me and more he did harder to kiss as I then faced the guys sat behind and they smiling and asking if I’m liking it and I nod as trying to be quite as feel extra hand on my ass

Soon enough the taxi stops and we at Zoe’s house and I correct myself and get to door and Zoe has a guys arm around her waist and I watch as taxi leaves and door is slightly open and I say to Zoe you look good and she not good you and I said give him a kiss and on step she looked at him and she and him snogged and some guys went in to join the rest,leaving us girls and 3 guys as Zoe seemed to enjoying it and guy hand unzipped her jeans fully and hand down as she did not care and even moved so give access as I stood she now against door frame with guys hand down and from sounds was hitting spot and he stopped and we walked in as music on

We all chatted and me and Ste spoke to Callum and I said that I want him but also all other guys plus Zoe tonight and how you feel if Ste was not only guy Zoe fucked tonight and he was open and happy and spoke to Zoe and said same thing and she was like no I can’t as Ste yes but flirting and bits of fun with others yea but all eight don’t think so and they much older and not seen me naked and we told her Callum is good for you to play and reassured her I’m curvey and I be naked as well and why don’t we go with flow and do what you want, Ste suggested to Zoe to get into something sexy but loose and she said okay so us girls went upstairs.

Not long we walked down and my skirt so half my ass out and Zoe wore black lacy shorts and matching top.

Drinking and music on as Zoe stood and snogged Ste and I decided to kneel in front of Callum who was sat down and unzipped his pants and pulled his impressive cock out and slowly started sucking it as hearing guys say these girls etc as sucking him his hands on my head and by now pants off so get full access as sucking I felt hands on me and my dress being untied and then Callum saying to Zoe yes and look and Zoe is topless and sucking Ste but guys are being wanked off

More

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ot manMan 7 weeks ago

long eaton

More please

Manchester

I lift up and Callum says he wants to remove his pants fully and as he does I lift my dress and pull over and guys now got me naked and Callum cock is thick and long, guys I can see are looking and I tell them not to be shy as seeing Zoe head bobbing up and down on Ste cock and couple guys groping her tits and then suggested she comes over and soon Ste stops her and she stands up and sees me and six guys stood now naked around me and looked shock as she said What the fuck

Ste holds her hand and guy sits next to Callum and hands touch her and she said why this happening as never done this before and Ste removed her shorts and we all get our first look at her full curves and sexy clean shaved pussy, could not help but move and hold her hips and lick it and she moaned and heard Callum say go for it and asking if she likes her first women as I licked and teased her clit.

As felt multiple hands on my bum and soon fingering me and slapping my ass and I look up and Zoe is snogging a guy and others sucking her juicy boobs as hear Callum encouraging her as she shudders and my head held on her pussy and she screams as I lick hard and fuck she squirts on my mouth and face as my hair pulled and getting my breath as Zoe smiling and recovering as I stand up and hug her and we kiss and I wiggle my ass and Ste gives guys prompt to touch and soon Zoe gets on her knees and leans and sucks guy whose is sat on sofa and Ste first behind her and i start doing same and just before I look and say you going to fuck us, Zoe naked curvy body on show and tits hanging down as well as her tummy and Callum tells Zoe suck him and wiggle ass if she naughty and her ass wiggles alot

My head pulled down as told to suck it deep and soon Callum cock slides in me

More

Manchester

Callum grips my bum and tells me to push back and as my face held and cock thrusting my mouth and being called a slag and telling to take it as Callum smashed me and heard Zoe gagging and my head pulled up and soon head turned and presented with new hard cock and told to beg for it and made reach and they laughing as I tried to lick the cock and see Ste pull out of a very wet Zoe and Callum told some to take place of him and oldest guy looks happy as he slides in and calls her a slut and Zoe looks at Callum and said sorry as Callum still inside me and my hips as I’m pushing back and replies says to Zoe she looks so sexy and enjoy herself as guy fucks her bare and Zoe moaning asking for harder and telling men to grab her tits as beg for cock and feel them touch my asshole as Ste says she loves it up there

More

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *rgasmdonorMan 7 weeks ago

millstreet

By *rgar27Man 6 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Edge closer to Zoe as she getting a proper hard pounding of one of the many guys and my pussy making noises i move closer to Zoe, at same time the guys all naked wanking and smiling and commenting on Zoe and her big tits slapping together and she a natural as Callum says it is her first time as had couple threesomes and I touch her and play with her swinging tits as guy pulls out and Zoe is panting and cumming freely and often as in seconds a new cock goes in her and I beg to get more cocks and shout we want it as soon I’m getting what I want a good hard rough fucking as Ste saying finger my ass

Zoe is now free of cock as kisses me and smiles and calls me names and soon she put on a cock and natural rides cock and her tits going everywhere as head held and face fucked and ass spanked and soon I’m sat on cock and suddenly pushed forward as spit on my bum and slowly a cock is entering my ass and look and smiling Callum and he is in and now full of cock and hands all over me as hearing Zoe scream and look and her arms out and held and told bounce on it and she screaming and cums in a big way and her make up spread on her face and guy she riding is telling her us girls fucking older men

Asking Callum do she like it up the bum and he did not answer as busy slowing fucking my ass and my tits in other guys face and he was sucking my nipples and the slow deep intense fuck was amazing and Zoe said yes fuck my ass now

More

By *im66123Man 6 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Love it, looking forward to more

By *cubasexMan 6 weeks ago

Dudley

Manchester

Looking at Zoe and ask her if she liking the attention and being naked if front of them all and Zoe smiled and was smiling answer Yes from Zoe as told her that her fella has big cock up my ass and it’s deep and she said loving being like this now

I shout up to guys to fuck us hard and proper and enjoy us and heard Zoe heavily breath as at sametime guy saying his cock in her ass and to help him spread her wobbly ass and shut us up as soon my tongue out and mouth open and cock soon filled it and and now full with cock and hands slapping my ass and got hands pulled up and told to hold cocks and my senses so high and body was feeling intense and full and heard being called a fucking dirty whore and slag and seems loving it as heard Zoe being asked if she a happy slag

This continued for ages but men swapping and taken turns pounding us and body had cum so many times and soon I’m on my back and guys got Zoe lay next to me and we kissed and we both panting and I was tingling and guys said they going very soon but not before one last go and they spunk in us and leave

More x

Manchester

Zoe was got shocked and said not been fucked by so many at once time and this is crazy and Callum said she deserves it and told her spread and be like me as I was looking up and playing my tits and legs up and wide as I was not complaining and birthday boy choose me to start fucking and god he went in deep as leant and groped Zoe big boobs and soon guy in her and we could see like of guys waiting fir there turn on us and as birthday boy lies on me and grunts and my hands on his ass and tells me cumming and soon feeling his hot spunk in me and he climbs off and says who next as I watch Zoe being fucked and her hands gripping his bum and I stroke her and soon new cock goes in and her gets my attention, I still the moment guy grunting and spunks in Zoe

More

By *uz1978Man 6 weeks ago

Bideford

Thanks this is amazing

Manchester

That seemed to shock Zoe more but also she accepted it and looked at me as guy climbed off her and she left her legs open and guys commented on the site of two curvy women lay on floor naked and cock hungry.

Zoe is touching me and as guy lies on and pumps away and my legs held wide and up in air and he hitting spot, as Zoe leans and tell her to kiss me as I got cock and as kissing new cock in her and she did not flinch as I began to shudder and could not kiss Zoe as orgasm building intensely and it was noticed as told him to fuck me harder as put my hands on his arse and squeezed and told him not to stop as I’m close and he pulled up as continued to fuck me suddenly he knew as my wriggling shouting and shuddering proved I’m close and it happened a large uncontrollable squirting and lots of laughing as he was told to finish me off and god he did and few seconds later another load in me as not long Zoe got her deserved load as she looks at me and sucks my tits

As they took turns pounded us and us girls watched guys leave as leaking cum and then Ste and Caullum walked back in and found me sucking on Zoe tits and she just told me she not on contraception and only Callum fucked her bare

More

By *kpiercedCouple 6 weeks ago

walsall

Bideford

Bognor Regis

By *wakers14Man 6 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *j47Man 6 weeks ago

limerick

By *exymarvelMan 6 weeks ago

cardiff

Dudley

Manchester

The guys watch on as us girls snog and feel each other and soon Zoe is sucking on my boobs and rub my clit as my hand stroked her ass and if I was true I was her first bi experience then fuck she was good and more I said her name as she rubbed my clit and suck my hard nipples more Zoe enjoyed

Not long as rubbing my she asked she was doing well and easy answer was fucking yes as she looked at me and told me how sexy I am and can she lick my pussy, I was not going to refuse as she went down on me and reminded us that her first time and told her not her last and plenty of women like her to do this as she began licking me out and her big ass up in the air

Callum and Ste could not hold back and fingered her and lick her ass and she kept licking as I got louder telling her not to stop and put fingers in me now as I lifted my tummy and soon screaming as I gushed over her face as she was soaking as looking up at me

Soon she stood up and guys fingered her as she was over me and see her kissing Callum as gettting hard fast fingering and told to open my mouth and she shuddered and released and got mouth full and soon she sits on my face so I clean up

Then we went to bedroom to carry on

More xx

Bideford

Manchester

Leaving everything downstairs we got taken into bedroom, where Zoe amd Callum laughing saying tonight not gone to plan as we spoke about over past few weeks.

Calum said the plan was to meet drink and back here and that’s why our toys are out and cuffs on headboard etc

But I said it’s bit later and not bad change of plan as I held Zoe and we kissed and made our way onto the bed and soon I’m on top in 69 position and the men are playing with us as I feel my pussy getting a hard cock and see hands of Ste fingering Zoe as I lick that clit

More

Bideford

Just imaging being there

Dudley

Manchester

Hearing Ste encourage Callum to go deep in me as she licks Zoe wet pussy and tells to spank hard my ass cheeks so I go red and moan

Callum does it and Zoe holds my ass cheeks he pounds me and spanks me as Zoe tongue on my clit as I leak and Ste pulls my hair and gets me to direct his cock in Zoe pussy as she moans and lick her and watch Ste cock going in her big pussy

Soon all hear as I repeatedly Fanny fart and Callum pulls out and Zoe quickly pulling my pussy towards her mouth as Callum tells he going up my ass and no time he him as makes me scream and cling on as he Ste pulls out and shoves his cock in my mouth and telling me I’m a slag and Callum fucks me hard and deep as I begin to shake and shudder and have massive orgasms and he pulls out and Ste pulls and roll me off Zoe as I shudder and moan

Manchester

Trying to recover as body shook and soaking everywhere and could not do anything as helpless and watched Zoe snog Ste and Callum and asked for them to make love to her

More

Bideford

By *ucksguy2000Man 6 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *kpiercedCouple 6 weeks ago

walsall

By *wakers14Man 6 weeks ago

burgess hill

Manchester

She kneeling on bed as I’m on floor still recovering and Callum tells her he loves her and proud of her and Zoe said I love you too, looks at Ste and tells him she fancies him a lot and asks him to make love to her and soon Zoe is on her back and looks at Ste as playing with big boobs and says put cock inside me as I watch Ste start to fuck another women and Callum gives her cock to suck and she moaning quickly as Ste paying her compliments and tell her she so sexy etc and Callum telling him fuck his Zoe deep and I move and suck on her tits and at this time I’m back on the bed and as sucking Zoe hand reaches under me and on my pussy as Ste as fucking is whacking my ass

More as it gets messy x

Dudley

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 6 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ucksguy2000Man 6 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ot manMan 6 weeks ago

long eaton

Wow

Manchester

Zoe on her back and Ste is fucking her and Callum being sucked off by her, but she is moaning and I’m sucking her tits and my hands on her body and groping her juicy tits as Callum leans over and demands I open my legs more as wants access to my pussy and he leant over and spanked me calling me a slag and soon he fingered me really deep and fast and made it hard for me to suck and give Zoe’s body attention

My head on her body as Callum kept going and calling me names and then me shouting don’t stop as I’m on all fours as my head on Zoe and Caullum fingering me like never before and I screamed out and squirted, but as my bum up in the air and no control I sprayed straight and out and Callum then staying calling me a fucking dirty bitch as I’m panting and we stop and look and my juices have ended up on the wall and Zoe dressing table

Zoe looked me and called me a bitch and sexy slut as I kissed her and soon she was whinning and breathing heavily as Ste fucked her and looked at her and asking her what is like being fucked by Ste as she answers she suddenly cum everywhere

Ste pulled my hair and told me to lick her out and we in 69 position and cleaning and tasting her and both at end, the guys we need kiss and both then cum on our faces as we carried on snogging

It was decided to sleep together as four as us girls in middle and I had Callum next to me and we slept well and waking up I had Callum cupping my boobs as he spooned me and I look and Zoe and Ste fast asleep and I make eye contact with Callum as he whispered morning and kissed my neck and cheek and I say morning as he keeps touching my nipples and I bite my lip

Feeling his cock growing he pushing it against me, I spread my bum cheek and he takes that as go ahead and pushes his cock in my pussy and I gasp as he brings me in tighter and tells me I’m a utter slut and really fancies me and slowly fucks me and soon I’m flat on my front right next is Zoe back and Ste also facing away and her hand on Ste as they still asleep

Callum on top of me as holds my arms and as his cock slides in me and he lay on me as he fucks me and I’m biting pillow so I’m quite

More

Bognor Regis

Bideford

By *ot manMan 6 weeks ago

long eaton

Amazing

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 6 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ndrea54TV/TS 6 weeks ago

cambridge

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Manchester

Ste and Zoe fast asleep as they got backs to us and Ste cuddles her.

Callum is now on top of me smiling at each other and his cock which is big and thick slowly fucks my pussy and he is holding my wrists and I’m being good as biting lip and very quite gasps as he leans down and tells me I’m great fuck and stunning curvy body and we snog but feel lot more connection and feeling between us and he pushes his cock deep in as it is stretching me as my legs open wide as possible and soon as we stop kissing and he asks me where his cock is and smiling back I tell him it’s deep in my pussy and asked if would fuck my ass again and spank me all over

He pulls out and pulls me up out of bed and ssshing me as walks me out of bedroom both naked and soon in kitchen and we pounce on each other and our hands everywhere as he pushes me forward so holding on worktop and tells me to wiggle my big ass and tells me I’m a naughty girl and uses firstly his hand to spank my ass really hard and then next lot of hard spanks he told me thank him after every spank

He pulled out a kitchen item and teased my swinging tits with it and then pushed it into my bum and then pushed his cock in my ass and was still spanking my ass and pulled my hair as soon pushed full in me as made me gasp and stretching me and his hands pulled my mouth open as he fucked me and my tits slapping against kitchen units and not long he got me and I’m wriggling as he lets go and spins me and pushes my head and demands I suck his cock and reminding it just fucked my ass and I sucking and he holds my head and shots huge load in my mouth

He gets up and I’m dribbling cum and ass is sore and tingling

I swollow his cum and he holds my hand and go upstairs and soon hear them two and sneek a look and Zoe naked as tits slapping together as Ste fucking her from behind and calling her cock slut and Zoe saying she a big slut, as she suddenly whinning and say other dirty things and tells Ste he doing this to her as she cums everywhere and he tells to push back and take it

Callum pinches my bum as I say i love to lick clean the puddle she made

More

By *eet or funMan 5 weeks ago

peterborough

By *rgar27Man 5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Manchester

Feeling completely comfortable with being naked and with Callum holding me and he whispered saying he love to watch me again with group of men as looked sexy all hands on me and how much I enjoyed it and got Zoe into it as he says it Zoe is looking at Ste and tells him she wants his cock up her ass as she loved it last time and that point we step in and they see us and his cock slides in and slides go over and kiss him and he feels my ass and Callum kisses Zoe as he ass filled with another man’s cock

Callum them pulls out from under the bed a huge selection toys etc and between three of us looks we hold Zoe and she panicked but with us holding and we got her cuffed to headboard and he gives us ankle restraints and holding her we tie her up and she wriggling and no way of getting out

More

By *cubasexMan 5 weeks ago

Dudley

Manchester

Zoe now tied and suddenly they both grab me and say now give me a vibrator and tell me to use on her and clean the mess she makes and Caullm says also wanted to do this to Zoe and finds pack candle lights and his lighter and begins dripping wax on her tits as she moans and he tells Ste to blindfold Zoe now and then use paddle on my ass

Soon Zoe wriggling moaning as candle wax drips on her and she can’t see as Callum puts his cock in her mouth and without hesitation she sucks it and him good girl as Ste begins stricking me hard across my ass cheeks and I’m pushing vibrator on Zoe clit and not long hear and see she gagging on his cock and I’m told to drink when she cums

That was not long in waiting as she moved a lot and a fountain of juices hit my mouth and face as one pushed my head into pussy and they saying clean it up as Ste continues to hit my ass real hard and calling me names as she soaks me and it tastes amazing

I get pulled and put on all fours and my wrists tied to headboard and legs apart and ass up in air

Callum and Ste laugh and remove blindfold off Zoe and pull curtains open as Callum says leaving window slightly open and window cleaner is due, as they both left saying won’t be long as both dressed

Asking Zoe is this wind up about window cleaner she said no and plan was naughty night as her first time doing this and swap with couple was max really and them as couple very sexual and love toys

She continued saying last night was freaky and amazing but she never thought of doing group fun and it happened like that with them guys makes her feel cheep and knowing she has allowed them to cum in her and see her naked

My reply was I enjoyed and loved more as older and thing for mature men and was not expected but why not let it happen and this is worse as on full show and window open

Only thing we could do was kiss each other as we snogged we both heard noises and Zoe said it’s window cleaners as saw top of ladder

More

By *D123Man 5 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *kpiercedCouple 5 weeks ago

walsall

By *cubasexMan 5 weeks ago

Dudley

By *rgasmdonorMan 5 weeks ago

millstreet

By *olflordMan 5 weeks ago

Exeter

By *ardnreddyMan 5 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Wow

Manchester

Zoe looked so worried and asked if she okay and she said that only recent she and Callum discussed involving others and he told her she is so sexy and be proud of her big boobs and curves and he enjoys seeing men eye her up and told her she looks good naked and fantasies she seen naked and men enjoy her, I asked what she thinks and she said she now loves her body but not slept with many men before Callum and since with him she does fantasies about things sexually like girl on girl and sex with couple and told Callum she had thoughts of her naked and tied up but only thought.

My answer was to reassure her that she is stunning and last night no one would known she had less than double figures sexually. Plus the men seemed to love her body and huge tits and her pussy and like me I’m proud of big bum snd curves and love having different men fucking me lol

Zoe wriggled saying they going to see us like this, told her nothing can be done as she cuffed to headboard and ankles spread and tied down and I can’t help as I’m tied up as well and least her tummy and tits not saggin down.

Suddenly a head appeared and he saw us and double looked as he said hello and made small talk and asked if her partner was in and Zoe said no him and my fella left us like this and was saying sorry to him as he said don’t be as he leant in more and said to Zoe she looks sexy and great tits and he mentioned her hard nipples.

He smiled asking if we play together and if we both shaven

More

Manchester

As forward as I am and also not from the area I answered, saying our fellas tied us up by our ankles and wrists and both bi sexual and both fully shaven

He smiled and said so we on our own and where are fellas and easy answer was yes seem we left like this and they gone and we tried to untie but can’t

Guy leant in and said loves bigger shape women and asked Zoe what the hell are the marks on her and she looked embarrassed as telling him they marks off burnt wax and I told him to climb in and untie us

He climbed in with lot of puffing as now stood in bedroom and small bold and no front teeth and easily late 50s

He pulled his pants and boxers down and asked if he could touch us and he would untie us, Zoe looked at me and said she kill Callum and guy said he won’t tell anyone and he asked again as holding hard girthy cock and I said yes do as you please but then release us

More

Manchester

He walked over rubbing his hands and saying to Zoe you look much different naked and seeing you around never thought you like this and love your big tits and great looking pussy and asked who I was and Zoe wriggled and he laughed as telling us we look so sexy and asked me for my name as Zoe did not answer

I told him my name and he asked my age and told him and he pulled my bum cheeks apart and said what a site saying huge ass and big pussy and loving my droopy belly

He moved to side of me and groped my tits and but said not as nice as Zoe’s tits, but did stop groping and turn asked if like to suck cock and make it hard as he messed with my tummy and telling to suck his cock and he put it inches away from my face and I kissed end of it and he got me sucking it and soon as I am sucking his hand on my head and groping my tits and he pulled out and telling us he wants to touch Zoe and and he stroked her as grinning and Zoe was wriggling as his hands reached her pussy and she what you doing as he said touching her and huge gasp as he pushed three fingers in her and laughed

More

Manchester

Zoe looked at me as mouth open as he his fingers deep in her calling a sexy and she stares at me as she can’t hold back how nice it feels and I tell him she likes it as she is confused as this guy should not make her feel like this and it is and I lean and kiss her and he loving it as continues fingering and other hand groped our tits

I look at him as Zoe moaning and tell him do it deeper and she arches up and I am encouraging him as she is close as three fingers deep in and his hand on her tummy and he working her and so turned on I tell he can fuck me and soon Zoe explodes and gushes and laughing and without word sticks his cock in her mouth and runs his wet hand on my face and i suck greedily his fingers tasting her juices and Zoe now sucking him off as he leans and kisses me

He pulls out and Zoe is breathing heavily and he gets naked and climbs on bed and shoves his cock hard in me and laughing saying I’m slack and he fucks me calling me names and hands hug around my belly and he makes me cum and pulls out and climbs on Zoe and he pushes up her and fucks her and me and Zoe look at each other and she looking unsatisfied as he can’t get Zoe to cum and soon pulls out and cums on our faces and says nothing and dresses and climbs out and do his cleaning as us girls snog with his cum as soon they return and untied us and hugged us and soon we went showered as girls and soon me and Ste left xx

By *rgar27Man 5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Now that's hot enough to make me want to be a window cleaner find that sexy ass ready and waiting to be fucked

By *L456Woman 4 weeks ago

Southend

By *SB1971Man 4 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *D123Man 4 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *rish_stud94Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin