FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Wife's First Time

The Wife's First Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anso OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Dudley

I have read so many of the stories and experiences people have had and I thought that maybe it would only be fair to share mine, and our experiences too.

I met my now wife in a very vanilla setting. It was whilst we were both attending an event at a gym we both went to. The gym put on events for Halloween, Christmas Party, etc. This particular party was a neon party. This meant that the lights were down low, ultraviolet lights set up by the gym and the members turning up in neon clothing and body paint.

There was always some sort of buffet on at these events and that was the first time I saw my wife, at this neon party, and it was whilst we were hanging around in the queue for the food. We got chatting and after an hour or so, we decided to leave the gym and grab a drink.

All went well and a few more dates went ahead. I think it was about our 5th date when we went out for a meal, a few drinks with the plan of coming back to mine. The night went very well and on our way back to mine, I decided to try my luck. I placed my hand in hers and she then grabbed my hand. A few minutes passed and I placed my hand on her knee and very slowly made my way up her thigh. It wasn't long before she reciprocated the thigh stroking. Her hand was right in-between my legs. She gave my thigh a gentle squeeze and she then said, "maybe there is somewhere quiet around here we could pull over?" She didn't need to ask me twice.

We aren't too far away from a common, which during the day is full of hikers and dog walkers. And at night dog walkers ?? and the boy racer types. I knew somewhere quiet enough for just us two where it would be unlikely we would get disturbed. We parked up and it wasn't long before hands were all over each other and tongues all over our bodies.

As you would expect, things progressed. We were practically naked, with her in just her lingerie and me with my jeans and boxers around my ankles. We climbed into the backseat and as I leaned back she took my length in her hand and then proceeded to lick, suck and tease my hard cock. Eventually taking it in her mouth and giving a pretty amazing blow job. Deep in the throws of enjoying her sucking my cock, I noticed there was someone watching through the window. I didn't want to scare the lady, but I found it a massive turn on that someone was watching us, standing her side of the car looking through the window straight at her arse. It was in the air as she was on her knees enjoying my length. There wasn't much left to the imagination as she had this matching sexy lacy undies on.

The doors were locked I thought to myself and if this fella is just watching and we can provide some entertainment for him, what was the harm? Eventually he shuffled on his feet and the now wife heard this and was at first very scared. Wondering what that noise was, whispering, I explained what it was and how I felt about it. I asked that if she wanted to leave, we would. She looked at me for a few seconds and went straight back down on me. Taking my now slightly less erect cock and getting it to full mast again. I was astounded and my god it was a turn on that she didn't mind being watched either.

Not long after, she reached around to the door handle where this stranger was standing. I thought to myself, surely there is no way that she is going to open the door to him? Bug instead she pressed the button to drop the window down a touch. Just enough for a clearer view... And a hand to reach in. Soon after we heard this stranger speak, "do you mind m??ne To watching?" I looked down and she shook her head. Not even taking my cock out of her mouth. It was obvious now that he was wanking himself off. He was right up against the window peering in. "Fuck me!" I thought. "This is turning into a hell of a night." I was so turned on. Only had a couple of experiences that came near to this.

With the window just open enough to get a hand through, the stranger asked, "Do you mind if I touched your bum? I won't do anything more. I just want to feel your skin." My date, again without taking my cock out of her mouth or turning round to the stranger shook her head and even shuffled back a bit. The stranger stuck to his word, he just stroked the cheeks of her arse in circular, sweeping motions. Without a word being spoken, my date for the night reached round and pulled down her knickers over her arse. Enough to show what I would imagine was her wet pussy, and she started to play with herself.

Imagine the scene, me and a girl I hadn't known long having some fun in the back of my Audi A4 estate, me lounging, the lady on her knees with her knickers pulled down over her arse and rubbing her wet pussy whilst sucking my cock and a stranger stood outside watching and reaching inside. It was hot in the moment, and it is still hot in my mind now.

My date opened her legs slightly and took the strangers hand and placed his hand on, or in her pussy. I couldn't quite make out what happened, but assuming the latter due to her groan as I assume he slid his fingers in and the slight arching of her back.

This was the situation for quite a few minutes. I suggested that me and her fuck and continue letting the stranger watch. She whipped her hair back out of her face, kissed her way up my body until she reached my face and kissed me so hard and passionately. She finished taking off her knickers, (still with her bra on), turned round and sat on me, sliding my cock inside her wet pussy reverse cowgirl. She's now sat on my slowly riding me facing the stranger. She told me at a later date that she found it hot watching someone she had never met before or will ever meet again wank themselves over her.

It didn't just end there. Facing the stranger, she reached for the door and opened it. Stepping back towards the car, the stranger soon found his cock was in my dates hand, then mouth. Again, imagine the scene. Audi A4 estate, reverse cowgirl and a strangers cock in her hands and mouth.

I was so close to finishing inside her, so she stopped and jumped off me sat on the back seat and then told me and the stranger to "finish ourselves over her". Stroking her pussy with one hand and tasting herself, taking it in turns stroking our hard cocks and balls with the occasional lick or gobble. It wasn't long before we did what she wanted. We both finished over her. She cleaned us both up and cleaned herself up with some tissues I keep in the glove box.

The stranger said thank you and asked if we were regulars to that area. That's when we told him we were 5 dates in and that things seemed to be going well! He laughed and agreed, then said that he hopes to see us around again some time.

This was probably one of the hottest experiences I have had and I think it was down to the fact it was so unexpected, and my now wife taking the lead. We came back to mine and, typically, we pretty much went straight to sleep! We spoke a little about it last night with a hint of shyness and scared that we'd both done something wrong, but it became clear quite quickly that we both enjoyed the experience and would be open to future experiences. It was quite a while until our next rendezvous, but that's another story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itboyslim2Man 6 weeks ago

stevenage

By *opefulmanMan 6 weeks ago

Worle

By *hythmic DriverMan 6 weeks ago

Croydon

That's a hot story that has fully turned me on!

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *cotty909Man 6 weeks ago

tranent

By *andN987Couple 6 weeks ago

north east

"I have read so many of the stories and experiences people have had and I thought that maybe it would only be fair to share mine, and our experiences too.

I met my now wife in a very vanilla setting. It was whilst we were both attending an event at a gym we both went to. The gym put on events for Halloween, Christmas Party, etc. This particular party was a neon party. This meant that the lights were down low, ultraviolet lights set up by the gym and the members turning up in neon clothing and body paint.

There was always some sort of buffet on at these events and that was the first time I saw my wife, at this neon party, and it was whilst we were hanging around in the queue for the food. We got chatting and after an hour or so, we decided to leave the gym and grab a drink.

All went well and a few more dates went ahead. I think it was about our 5th date when we went out for a meal, a few drinks with the plan of coming back to mine. The night went very well and on our way back to mine, I decided to try my luck. I placed my hand in hers and she then grabbed my hand. A few minutes passed and I placed my hand on her knee and very slowly made my way up her thigh. It wasn't long before she reciprocated the thigh stroking. Her hand was right in-between my legs. She gave my thigh a gentle squeeze and she then said, "maybe there is somewhere quiet around here we could pull over?" She didn't need to ask me twice.

We aren't too far away from a common, which during the day is full of hikers and dog walkers. And at night dog walkers ?? and the boy racer types. I knew somewhere quiet enough for just us two where it would be unlikely we would get disturbed. We parked up and it wasn't long before hands were all over each other and tongues all over our bodies.

As you would expect, things progressed. We were practically naked, with her in just her lingerie and me with my jeans and boxers around my ankles. We climbed into the backseat and as I leaned back she took my length in her hand and then proceeded to lick, suck and tease my hard cock. Eventually taking it in her mouth and giving a pretty amazing blow job. Deep in the throws of enjoying her sucking my cock, I noticed there was someone watching through the window. I didn't want to scare the lady, but I found it a massive turn on that someone was watching us, standing her side of the car looking through the window straight at her arse. It was in the air as she was on her knees enjoying my length. There wasn't much left to the imagination as she had this matching sexy lacy undies on.

The doors were locked I thought to myself and if this fella is just watching and we can provide some entertainment for him, what was the harm? Eventually he shuffled on his feet and the now wife heard this and was at first very scared. Wondering what that noise was, whispering, I explained what it was and how I felt about it. I asked that if she wanted to leave, we would. She looked at me for a few seconds and went straight back down on me. Taking my now slightly less erect cock and getting it to full mast again. I was astounded and my god it was a turn on that she didn't mind being watched either.

Not long after, she reached around to the door handle where this stranger was standing. I thought to myself, surely there is no way that she is going to open the door to him? Bug instead she pressed the button to drop the window down a touch. Just enough for a clearer view... And a hand to reach in. Soon after we heard this stranger speak, "do you mind m??ne To watching?" I looked down and she shook her head. Not even taking my cock out of her mouth. It was obvious now that he was wanking himself off. He was right up against the window peering in. "Fuck me!" I thought. "This is turning into a hell of a night." I was so turned on. Only had a couple of experiences that came near to this.

With the window just open enough to get a hand through, the stranger asked, "Do you mind if I touched your bum? I won't do anything more. I just want to feel your skin." My date, again without taking my cock out of her mouth or turning round to the stranger shook her head and even shuffled back a bit. The stranger stuck to his word, he just stroked the cheeks of her arse in circular, sweeping motions. Without a word being spoken, my date for the night reached round and pulled down her knickers over her arse. Enough to show what I would imagine was her wet pussy, and she started to play with herself.

Imagine the scene, me and a girl I hadn't known long having some fun in the back of my Audi A4 estate, me lounging, the lady on her knees with her knickers pulled down over her arse and rubbing her wet pussy whilst sucking my cock and a stranger stood outside watching and reaching inside. It was hot in the moment, and it is still hot in my mind now.

My date opened her legs slightly and took the strangers hand and placed his hand on, or in her pussy. I couldn't quite make out what happened, but assuming the latter due to her groan as I assume he slid his fingers in and the slight arching of her back.

This was the situation for quite a few minutes. I suggested that me and her fuck and continue letting the stranger watch. She whipped her hair back out of her face, kissed her way up my body until she reached my face and kissed me so hard and passionately. She finished taking off her knickers, (still with her bra on), turned round and sat on me, sliding my cock inside her wet pussy reverse cowgirl. She's now sat on my slowly riding me facing the stranger. She told me at a later date that she found it hot watching someone she had never met before or will ever meet again wank themselves over her.

It didn't just end there. Facing the stranger, she reached for the door and opened it. Stepping back towards the car, the stranger soon found his cock was in my dates hand, then mouth. Again, imagine the scene. Audi A4 estate, reverse cowgirl and a strangers cock in her hands and mouth.

I was so close to finishing inside her, so she stopped and jumped off me sat on the back seat and then told me and the stranger to "finish ourselves over her". Stroking her pussy with one hand and tasting herself, taking it in turns stroking our hard cocks and balls with the occasional lick or gobble. It wasn't long before we did what she wanted. We both finished over her. She cleaned us both up and cleaned herself up with some tissues I keep in the glove box.

The stranger said thank you and asked if we were regulars to that area. That's when we told him we were 5 dates in and that things seemed to be going well! He laughed and agreed, then said that he hopes to see us around again some time.

This was probably one of the hottest experiences I have had and I think it was down to the fact it was so unexpected, and my now wife taking the lead. We came back to mine and, typically, we pretty much went straight to sleep! We spoke a little about it last night with a hint of shyness and scared that we'd both done something wrong, but it became clear quite quickly that we both enjoyed the experience and would be open to future experiences. It was quite a while until our next rendezvous, but that's another story. "

Brilliant story and very well written. Thank you

By *hythmic DriverMan 6 weeks ago

Croydon

"I have read so many of the stories and experiences people have had and I thought that maybe it would only be fair to share mine, and our experiences too.

This was probably one of the hottest experiences I have had and I think it was down to the fact it was so unexpected, and my now wife taking the lead. We came back to mine and, typically, we pretty much went straight to sleep! We spoke a little about it last night with a hint of shyness and scared that we'd both done something wrong, but it became clear quite quickly that we both enjoyed the experience and would be open to future experiences. It was quite a while until our next rendezvous, but that's another story.

Brilliant story and very well written. Thank you "

Wasn't it just and we'll said

By *hynot3Man 6 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *lderWiserNowMan 6 weeks ago

Kettrin

Very horny story thanks

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 weeks ago

halstead

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 6 weeks ago

Midlothian

Great story, got me looking for my car keys lol. Look forward to hearing more.

By *oute69 gcCouple 2 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

Amazing story. Thank you

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *hythmic DriverMan 2 weeks ago

Croydon

Going out tomorrow night now