FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cage key holder wears key out in public

Cage key holder wears key out in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

Just got into chastity and I wear a cage with girlfriend having the keys, just want to know if anyone else into chastity, loves the idea of their key holder wearing their key on a necklace out in public

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I tried to introduce this type of thing in my last serious relationship…unfortunately it was so far removed from her ideals we eventually broke up

Sorry to hear that, hopefully mine will understand, she likes the power she has but she’s not really into it the way I’d hoped lol

By *mandajane01TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Ballymena

"Just got into chastity and I wear a cage with girlfriend having the keys, just want to know if anyone else into chastity, loves the idea of their key holder wearing their key on a necklace out in public "

For social meets with potential FBs I’m cage and mrs has the key on a chain around her neck nestling in her cleavage. She also usually wear a HW anklet too

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

"Sorry to hear that, hopefully mine will understand, she likes the power she has but she’s not really into it the way I’d hoped lol"

It’s ok…I wanted a whole different lifestyle, she tried and that was huge but ultimately there was no want to actually understand.

We’re all different.

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple 6 weeks ago

bolton

Hubby wears a cage on our meets leave him at the bar while i go upstairs and play and don't take the cage off till I've finished my meet key stays with me all the time

"Just got into chastity and I wear a cage with girlfriend having the keys, just want to know if anyone else into chastity, loves the idea of their key holder wearing their key on a necklace out in public

For social meets with potential FBs I’m cage and mrs has the key on a chain around her neck nestling in her cleavage. She also usually wear a HW anklet too"

Mmmmm that sounds hot, girlfriend has watched me being fucked and joined in with sucking a friend’s cock but I’d love to watch her getting fucked as I’m caged and then do clean up duties

By *mandajane01TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Ballymena

[Removed by poster at 01/05/24 13:50:35]

By *mandajane01TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Ballymena

"Just got into chastity and I wear a cage with girlfriend having the keys, just want to know if anyone else into chastity, loves the idea of their key holder wearing their key on a necklace out in public

For social meets with potential FBs I’m cage and mrs has the key on a chain around her neck nestling in her cleavage. She also usually wear a HW anklet too

Mmmmm that sounds hot, girlfriend has watched me being fucked and joined in with sucking a friend’s cock but I’d love to watch her getting fucked as I’m caged and then do clean up duties "

As instructed I ordered a new lock with a key which is smaller and hearshaped mrs will wear it out more often not just for meets

By *assysaz40Man 3 weeks ago

chorley

Would love my wife to do this

» Add a new message to this topic