FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ellie 11

Ellie 11

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesB66 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Everyone remembers their first kiss, the excitement, lips brushing against each other before parting, trying not to bump noses too often as angles were explored.

Amy's kiss was soft, as though her lips almost didn't exist. Her tongue, however, was most definitely strong, circling Ellie's own before exploring her mouth.

Wine glasses abandonned, the 2 women made their way to the bedroom, stripped each other, then, hand in hand, slid under the sheets to entwine their bodies as one.

Amy was taller and less muscular than Ellie, but her body still displayed the results of many hours of gym based toning, if not the muscle that Ellie possessed.

Amy was fascinated by Ellie's red hair,running her fingers through it constantly as she explored the rest of Ellie with her tongue.

Ellie, on the other hand, just gave in to the sensation of every inch of her body being worshipped, gentle touches from her feet to her fingertips increasing the state of her arousal slowly but surely, without a single touch on her pussy or breasts.

"Fuck this is good" Ellie said, as Amy produced some massage oil she had taken from the bathroom and began to slide across Ellie's body, her tiny breasts with large, bullet like nipples, rubbing over Ellie's own.

"You're close to making me cum" Ellie continued, feeling the unmistakable build up, she knew would lead to a climax.

Amy smiled and continued with her adoration.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *avem30Man 6 weeks ago

barnsley

By *xxxdMan 6 weeks ago

Sexssex

By *cubasexMan 6 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ocktoplaywithMan 6 weeks ago

Derby

By *ersey GentMan 6 weeks ago

St Peter

By *he-ProfessorMan 6 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eterpervisMan 6 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ike231251Man 6 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *amesB66 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Amy's lithe body slid a little higher, her nipples now creating tracks of oil across Ellie's face.

As one brushed against her lips she opened her mouth to suckle on it, but Amy withdrew it with a chuckle and a smile, leaving Ellie's mouth to catch thin air.

Two more times Amy repeated this, each time, Ellie's lips reaching further before their prize was withdrawn.

The 4th time, however, by now Eliie's desire to feast on Amy's breasts intense, Amy did not pull away, her firm nipple parting Ellie's lips before being engulfed with a warm mouth, an active tongue completing the experience Ellie had been waiting.

All it took after that, was the feeling of a hand through her hair, to tip Ellie into a huge climax, her face now buried between her lover's breasts.

By *ike231251Man 6 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ndy79randyMan 6 weeks ago

Washington

By *enbobjimMan 6 weeks ago

Wallasey

Brilliant

By *untooMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous writing

By *cubasexMan 6 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ongbowmanMan 6 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ockforplay66Man 6 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *SpiresMan 5 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *he-ProfessorMan 5 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ersey GentMan 5 weeks ago

St Peter

By *ediraMan 5 weeks ago

Reigate

By *agatoXXXMan 5 weeks ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

Has this run oit of steam? Should we file a missing persons report on the OP?

By *he-ProfessorMan 4 weeks ago

cheltenham

I do hope we hear more about Ellie soon

By *agatoXXXMan 4 weeks ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

I think the Yakuza got to the OP.

By *amesB66 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

St Peter Port

"I think the Yakuza got to the OP."

I've been in captivity for a week...just escaped!

(Work, that is, not the Yakuza)

I will continue...

St Peter Port

Amy spent the rest of the night with Ellie, before eventually slipping out of the bed and disappearing into dawn's first light.

Waking slowly, Ellie took some time to register where she was and then process that Amy, had indeed sneaked off without a goodbye.

She had no reason to feel upset that Amy hadn't told her when she was leaving, but never the less, she felt some disappointment all the same.

Glancing at her phone, told her that it was just after 7.30 am, ample time for a lengthy shower and a leisurely breakfast.

The warm water cascading over her breasts reminded her of Amy's warm mouth and probing tongue.

"God, that girl was good" Ellie thought, smiling to herself as she slid a finger over her firm clit, just resisting the urge to wank herself again.

By the time she got down to breakfast, Derek was already tucking into an enormous looking full English.

"May I?" Ellie spoke, pointing to the seat opposite him.

A small gesture with his eyes and a nod of his head, offered her the space, before he managed to finish his mouthful and speak.

"A good evening?" he said, smiling.

"I saw that beautiful lady leaving earlier. Any information from here?"

Ellie griined too, "I didn't get that far. We just fucked!"

Before Derek could reply, Alan and Sharon made their way into the room, Sharon still looking very much the worse for wear.

cheltenham

By *ockforplay66Man 4 weeks ago

By *avem30Man 4 weeks ago

barnsley

Pleased this story is back

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ike231251Man 4 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

St Peter Port

The married couple smiled weakly as they passed Ellie's table and headed for a quiet, corner spot, where Sharon slumped into her chair, head resting in her hands.

"She still looks bloody rough!" Ellie grinned, as Alan walked towards Derek.

"We're signing the contracts at lunch, so will need you all day, Derek", then turning to Ellie, "If you want to head back home, you're done. Keep your train receipt and you'll be reimbursed"

With that, he turned quickly and headed back to check on his rapidly deteriorating wife.

"Well, that was brusque!" Ellie said, "but at least I can get back to Manchester now, Derek. Hopefully you won't be away from your family long"

With that, Ellie gave Derek's hand a quick squeeze, rose gracefully from her chair and departed the breakfast room.

Once in her own room she swapped sims and let every know the new developments.

Martin responded immediately. "Excellent. We'll catch up back in Manchester next week. Take care".

After changing the sims back, Ellie noticed a message from an unknown number and one from Midnight, inviting her to the Midlands sometime soon.

Ellie opened the mystery message, it was from Amy.

"I'm heading back to my flat now. Thanks for last night. When do you leave? X"

Ellie's heart skipped a beat before she considered her reply.

"Leaving later today. Any free time before then? I loved last night too xx". She pressed send.

The reply pinged back instantly, "Here's my address, I'll make you a light lunch xx"

An address in the Waterloo area, just off the South Bank popped up on screen, Ellie realizing that by now her heart was racing.

"Let's book a train then I know how long I've got" she thought.

Standing outside Amy's apartment in an old warehouse building within 2 minutes of the London Eye, Ellie patiently waited to be buzzed in.

She carried her pull along suitcase with her for a fast getaway to Euston station and the 7.05 to Manchester.

Once in, Ellie followed the signs to the first floor room, where Amy was waiting inside the open door, a beautiful short, silk dressing robe, barely fastened, her stunning figure clearly on show.

Ellie smile was impossible to conceal as Amy took her by the hand and led her inside.

Heckmondwike

By *ndy79randyMan 4 weeks ago

Washington

By *ockforplay66Man 4 weeks ago

By *ndiiiMan 4 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

Go Ellie xxxx

By *enbobjimMan 4 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mmmmmm

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

By *addyFunk72Man 4 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Just binged this entire thread so far, fantastic writing, so many twists, keeping me wanting more.

By *ersey GentMan 4 weeks ago

St Peter

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 weeks ago

halstead

cheltenham

By *ongbowmanMan 4 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ediraMan 4 weeks ago

Reigate

St Peter Port

As soon as the door closed behind them, Amy turned to face Ellie and sliding her hands around her waist, pulled her in for a kiss, before whispering in her ear, "How long do I have you for?" A curious way of phrasing the question, but one which implied how important Amy regarded their time together.

"I must be at Euston by 7 pm at the very latest. The good news is, I ate well at breakfast, so we could easily skip lunch" Ellie replied with a huge grin.

"First we shower then, Stacey" Amy smiled, "then I give you a nuru massage, to help you relax"

With that Ellie followed Amy into the large en suite bedroom, set up with a large blow up mattress in one corner, for the gel based massage that would follow.

Amy tenderly helped Ellie out of her clothes, whilst almost close enough for their torsos to touch, before she finally shed her own silk robe and stood naked in front of her.

Taking Ellie by the hand again, she adjusted the water temperature and lathering her hands with a fragrantly scented body gel, began to soap Ellie's body.

By *ediraMan 4 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ndy79randyMan 4 weeks ago

Washington

Heckmondwike

By *cubasexMan 4 weeks ago

Dudley

By *avem30Man 3 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ushin boundariesCouple 3 weeks ago

halstead

By *ockforplay66Man 3 weeks ago

By *amesB66 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie closed her eyes, but opened her senses to the incredible feelings that Amy was able to generate with her soapy touch.

Standing behind Ellie, her body pressed tightly against her back, neck wrapped around to nibble on Ellie's ear, granted Amy full access to soap and caress Ellie's front.

Soft, warm hands working from neck to breasts, drifting over firm nipples, before running over Ellie's abdomen, taut from years of training.

Ellie's excitement level increased as a hand slid further down, her legs parting involuntarily to welcome Amy's slim fingers.

Ellie was by now arms outstretched, leaning against the shower glass as Amy's expert touch brought her nearer to a blissful climax that finally came with knee buckling intensity.

Still propped against the shower, with Amy tightly wrapped around her back, Ellie gradually regained her senses, turned around to face her lover and allowed the warm water to cascade over their embrace.

By *ockforplay66Man 3 weeks ago

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 3 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Welcome back James. Glad to see Elle back too xxx

By *ndy79randyMan 3 weeks ago

Washington

By *ediraMan 3 weeks ago

Reigate

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 3 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ubble and SqueekCouple 3 weeks ago

Hull

x

By *pagedMan 3 weeks ago

Doncaster

Glad this is back love it

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

St Peter Port

Still very much in control, Amy took Ellie by the hand and exited the shower, before wrapping her in an impossibly fluffy towel, gentle movements drying her body off completely, before quickly towelling her own.

Gesturing to the mattress, she instructed Ellie to lay on her front whilst she arranged the nuru gel bowl to be close at hand.

Made from sea extract and extremely viscous, the gel has long been used in Japan, to enable body to body massage techniques to work more effectively.

All Ellie could feel was as Amy sat down by her feet, creating a change in pressure in the inflatable mattress. The first drip of gel then landed on Ellie's back, followed by her bottom and legs, creating a wonderful sense of anticipation within the prostrate Ellie.

What she couldn't see was that Amy was pouring the gel over her own torso too, so that as she leant forward over Ellie's back, it dripped off her breasts and onto her lover.

The more Amy flexed, the closer her breasts came to Ellie's skin, finally with Amy's firm nipples lightly brushing against her flesh, Ellie visibly quivered with the recognition of what was happening.

Pressure increased until Amy began to slide her whole body up and down Ellie's frame, the gel enabling her to glide up and down with ease whilst maintaining full body contact.

Amy reapplied the gel regularly, each time sitting up astride Ellie, fully aware of how wet she was now feeling.

Eyes still closed,Ellie felt the first sensation of something soft, yet firm, nudging her pussy lips apart, before easing deep inside, with a guttural moan and a feeling of sheer joy.

What she couldn't see, was Amy easing the other end of the double ended dildo, inside herself, before resuming the massage, whilst fucking herself as well as Ellie.

By *he-ProfessorMan 3 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *avem30Man 3 weeks ago

barnsley

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Amazing. Love a bit of nuru…

St Peter Port

"Amazing. Love a bit of nuru…"

It's certainly a favourite of mine and easily obtainable online too

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *rish_stud94Man 3 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ndy79randyMan 3 weeks ago

Washington

By *ersey GentMan 3 weeks ago

St Peter

halstead

By *ongbowmanMan 3 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ediraMan 3 weeks ago

Reigate

By *cubasexMan 3 weeks ago

Dudley

By *amesB66 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

It was only when Ellie opened her eyes that she saw what Amy was fucking them both with, which turned her on even more.

Penetration had always been the quickest way for her to cum, unless she was wanking herself, when expertly placed fingers working over her clit, normally worked for her.

The sight, sensation and indeed, sound, of Amy sitting astride her, grinding her pelvis with the dual purpose of bringing them both the maximum pleasure, meant that Ellie was never going to last long.

Feeling the immediacy of her climax, she pulled Amy in tight, arms wrapped tightly around her, as she felt the first flutters of her orgasm.

Amy on the other hand, had already begun to flood Ellie with her own, gushing climax, mixed in with the nuru gel, creating an even greater stickier mess between the 2 lovers.

Finally collapsing, both still impaled with the dildo, they rested in each other's arms, before Amy finally spoke.

"Thank you Stacey" she began, "you are the most sensual woman that I have ever met and I have so enjoyed our time together".

Leaning in to kiss Ellie again, Amy began to move her hips gently, making sure to dildo was still in position, as started to fuck Ellie once more.

By *ike231251Man 2 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ndy79randyMan 2 weeks ago

Washington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *avem30Man 2 weeks ago

barnsley

Love this story

By *ediraMan 2 weeks ago

Reigate

St Peter Port

Several hours later, Ellie found herself day dreaming whilst sitting on the Manchester bound train from Euston.

The clickety clack as the train sped north proved soporific and soon she drifted off into a peaceful sleep, aided by the gentle rocking of the train carriage.

"Ticket please, Madam" the voice in her dreams said, before, after becoming more insistent, it penetrated her slumber and jolted her back to reality.

"Here you are" Ellie replied, showing the smiling conductor her electronic ticket, whilst also now realising she had company by her side.

"You were well gone" the friendly male voice said, "and in a very happy place!" the voice continued.

"I've not noticed anyone smile so much in their sleep before!"

Ellie blushed. "Oh God, I'm so sorry. I was just so tired. I'm Ellie, by the way"

As soon as she said the words, she realised her mistake and the permanency of it, but it was done, so she just smiled and continued to chat with the very charming man called George, sitting by her side.

Heckmondwike

By *ongbowmanMan 2 weeks ago

Grantham

Washington

By *cubasexMan 2 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ediraMan 2 weeks ago

Reigate

halstead

Warrington

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ersey GentMan 2 weeks ago

St Peter

By *ockforplay66Man 2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

The next hour or so flew by, as the 2 chatted about nothing in particular, just enjoying each others company, glad of a distraction to make the journey appear shorter.

With closer inspection, George was, in fact, a genuinely good looking man, of wiry build, with the chiselled cheeks that Ellie had always found attractive.

His hands, although clean and soft looking, suggesting a non manual job, never the less had marked callus formation from extensive use of weights in the gym.

Ellie had no reason to disbelieve him, when he said that he'd been 25 years in the Marines and was travelling north to Manchester to start a new career in the corporate world, using the logistic skills he'd picked up as an officer in the services.

"It will also give me a chance to catch up with some old friends from the North. One of my oldest, a chap called Derek, lives in Manchester, so it'll be wonderful to catch up again" George went on.

Ellie 's brain had been pleasantly drifting along in neutral prior to that sentence.

"Derek is a common name" she convinced herself, deep in thought, "the ex army thing is just a coincidence"

George went on,"I believe he works in security now and provides personal protection for a local businessman. He saved my life many years ago in Iraq".

"Fuck" Ellie thought, "It's him!"

By *avem30Man 2 weeks ago

barnsley

Warrington

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

Washington

Heckmondwike

By *ediraMan 2 weeks ago

Reigate

By *cubasexMan 2 weeks ago

Dudley

By *olden BearMan 2 weeks ago

Cumbria

Beautiful story amazing horny

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ersey GentMan 2 weeks ago

St Peter

By *ongbowmanMan 2 weeks ago

Grantham

St Peter Port

The 2 parted company at Piccadilly Station, but not before George had insisted on giving Ellie his number, leaving it in her hands to make contact.

She walked slowly back to her apartment, picking up some essential groceries en route, before finally walking in her front door and flopping down on the sofa, her shoes having been kicked off as soon as she crossed the threshold.

Her phone rang insistently, irritatingly, breaking her Zen like mood.

It was Alan.

Unusually for him, he'd actually called and not texted.

"Back in Manchester yet?" he began, "If so, I'd like you to do me a favour"

She audibly sighed, "what is it?"

"Any chance you could meet a client tonight? One of the London Japanese is heading North. He gets in at 10.30 pm"

"It's a bit late, Alan, but of course, yes. I may be tired though"

With that she glanced at her watch and headed into the shower, fully aware of her lack of preparation time, but still trying to keep Alan onside.

Heckmondwike

Washington

halstead

By *ediraMan 2 weeks ago

Reigate

Warrington

By *amesB66 OP   Man 1 week ago

St Peter Port

Ellie's phone finally pinged at after 11 pm.

She knew that Alan had given the client her number, so reluctantly she picked up the phone and opened the new message.

It read, "Good evening, Miss Stacey. Apologies for the late message, as my train was delayed. I feel that it is now too late to meet this evening, but would enjoy your company for breakfast tomorrow morning. Would 9.30 be good at my hotel? I will message more details when I arrive".

A wave of relief spread over Ellie. She was tired from her day with Amy and really needed a good rest.

She had already slipped out of her dress before she sent her reply.

"That sounds perfect, just let me know where, later. Stacey xx"

Ellie was just drifting off to sleep, laying naked between her clean white bed sheets when the reply came.

"Dakota Hotel, room 322. Room service breakfast. Mr Alan says that you know massage? Please bring oils. Kendo"

"He wants a morning fuck" Ellie thought to herself, "well at least that's better than tonight!"

She replied, "I'd be delighted. Stacey xx" before drifting into the arms of Morpheus.

By *avem30Man 1 week ago

barnsley

By *ike231251Man 1 week ago

Heckmondwike

By *ockforplay66Man 1 week ago

By *ndy79randyMan 1 week ago

Washington

By *cubasexMan 1 week ago

Dudley

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *ongbowmanMan 1 week ago

Grantham

By *he-ProfessorMan 1 week ago

cheltenham

By *ediraMan 1 week ago

Reigate

By *enbobjimMan 1 week ago

Wallasey

Love it

By *attboy107Man 1 week ago

Near MK

What will Ellies name mistake cost her

By *ersey GentMan 1 week ago

St Peter

St Peter Port

Ellie woke with plenty of time available to prepare for her morning meeting with Kendo.

She felt her pussy as she showered to check for any stubble she'd missed from her shave the previous morning, when visiting Amy.

"Mmmm, still smooth" she smiled to herself, fingers slipping between her lips for the briefest of plays.

With the weather improving, she opted for a floaty summer dress with no bra needed and a very casual denim jacket. A small tote bag concealed a change of thong and some neutral scented massage oil.

The Dakota Hotel's central location meant that Ellie could take a leisurely stroll to it, relaxing her mind as she did so, whilst trying to remember if she'd met Kendo before.

Having stayed there before, Ellie knew the layout well, bypassing the seemingly uninterested reception desk and walking towards the lifts before heading up to the third floor.

Kendo must have been waiting near the door, as within seconds of her lightly rapping on it, it opened to reveal a robe clad Japanese man in his early 30s, whom Ellie did not recognise at all.

Bowing, before offering his hand, Kendo greeted Ellie warmly, whilst his eyes keenly viewed every inch of her slim figure.

"Very pleased to meet you, Miss Stacey. Mr Sako speaks very highly of you".

"Would you like some tea?" he continued, as Ellie slipped off her jacket and placed her bag on the floor.

"That would be lovely, Kendo" she replied, "unless you'd like your massage first?" her eyes deliberately drifted down to the bulge growing through the towelling of his robe.

"I think that he's answered that question" she said, gently running her fingers over the fabric, whilst leaning in to press herself against his chest.

By *he-ProfessorMan 1 week ago

cheltenham

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *ediraMan 1 week ago

Reigate

By *attboy107Man 1 week ago

Near MK

Grantham

Heckmondwike

By *ndy79randyMan 1 week ago

Washington

Warrington

By *cubasexMan 1 week ago

Dudley

By *ersey GentMan 1 week ago

St Peter

St Peter Port

Ellie had never really thought of a penis as a beautiful thing before she laid her eyes on Kendo's.

A firm column of pleasure jutting out from the smoothest balls she had ever seen, topped with an already engorged head, glistening with pre cum, was indeed, an impressive sight.

Kendo himself, was in fabulous shape (from martial arts as he later would reveal) with a sculpted, but equally hairless body.

Ellie was first going to massage Kendo, on the bed, but so transfixed was she by his cock, that she simply sank to her knees and after running her tongue up and down his shaft, she took him into her mouth, devouring him whole.

Kendo's eyes closed as the warmth of Ellie's mouth enveloped him, his hands running through Ellie's red hair, before pressing her harder on to him.

He loved the way she lathered his cock with a mixture of her saliva and his pre cum, its shaft revealing its coating each time she allowed him to withdraw from her mouth.

Ellie could feel Kendo's pace quicken and breathing increase in pace. That coupled with a tightening in his abdomen, suggested to her that he'd be cumming soon.

As the first stream hit the back of her throat, she was still taken by surprise though, almost gagging with the volume. Further jets continued to pump into her, Kendo by this stage, his face a contorted mask and his knees buckling.

For a minute after the last jet of cum had pumped into her, Ellie kept gently sucking on his rapidly deflating cock, before swallowing hard and licking him clean, an act she knew her husband loved.

"Mmmm that was a very delicious breakfast" she laughed, "I must eat here more often!" looking up as Kendo continued to stroke her face, before pulling her into standing.

Grantham

we all want to deliver that meal!

Warrington

By *avem30Man 1 week ago

barnsley

By *ockforplay66Man 1 week ago

Heckmondwike

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 1 week ago

south coast IOW

Thank you James xx

By *ndy79randyMan 7 days ago

Washington

By *cubasexMan 7 days ago

Dudley

By *onnoisseur100Man 7 days ago

Woking-ish

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 days ago

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 7 days ago

cheltenham

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple 7 days ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

By *ersey GentMan 7 days ago

St Peter

By *amesB66 OP   Man 6 days ago

St Peter Port

The 2 did eventually share a room service breakfast, but only after they had fully explored each other and gained absolute satisfaction.

Ellie found Kendo a patient and attentive lover, keen to please, but not averse to using his physical strength to dominate, if he wished.

What she was even more interested in though, was what he had to say.

Mid way through their breakfast, Ellie in a bath robe, fresh from her shower and Kendo sitting opposite her, towel wrapped around his waist, he began to speak more directly.

"Mr Sako was correct to speak highly of you, Stacey and not just because you are delightful company in bed".

Ellie smiled at this unusual compliment, but accepted it in the manner it had been intended and carried on listening, intrigued by where the conversation might be leading.

"Not wishing to beat around the bush" Kendo continued, "we know how close you are to Mr Latham and would appreciate your help in getting to know him a little better"

"What sort of information are you looking for, Kendo?" Ellie replied, already thinking of the rammifications of being a mole for 2 organisations at the same time.

Kendo was pleased, as he saw her answer as yes, with conditions, rather than a straight no. He knew that all that mattered was the price.

What he didn't know is that Ellie was already a step ahead, thinking how she could further use this new potential power to help bring both Alan and the Japanese to justice.

By *ndy79randyMan 6 days ago

Washington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 days ago

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 6 days ago

cheltenham

By *ediraMan 6 days ago

Reigate

By *avem30Man 6 days ago

barnsley

By *cubasexMan 6 days ago

Dudley

By *ockforplay66Man 6 days ago

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 days ago

Warrington

By *ongbowmanMan 6 days ago

Grantham

By *ike231251Man 5 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *onnoisseur100Man 5 days ago

Woking-ish

By *ersey GentMan 2 days ago

St Peter

By *amesB66 OP   Man 2 days ago

St Peter Port

The 2 further discussed the matter, before Ellie agreed to think about it for a couple of days before she made up her mind, whilst reassuring Kendo that she would be mentioning this potential new arrangement to no one else.

As Kendo got up from his chair, his towel slipped, revealing his semi erect, beautifully smooth cock, to Ellie again.

She got up too, pushed him back onto his chair and, straddling him athletically, she ground her pelvis into his groin, feeling his rapidly hardening cock growing beneath her.

Once fully hard and with a deft hand, she guided him inside, to have another delicious fuck.

Afterwards, re showered and now fully dressed, she kissed Kendo demurely on his cheek and whispered, "A pleasure doing business with you Kendo. I'll be in contact soon" as she left his room and began the short journey home, feeling both hugely satisfied and very excited.

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 days ago

Warrington

By *ockforplay66Man 2 days ago

By *ndy79randyMan 2 days ago

Washington

By *ike231251Man 1 day ago

Heckmondwike