FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A femdom plays with her subs

A femdom plays with her subs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rigo OP   Man 5 weeks ago

cumnock

Random story i wrote today after an interaction with another user on here.

The lady of the house looks down at here 2 male subs as she sits on her special chair.

Both are kneeling in front of their mistress with collars and cuffs on ready for what is next.

Each collar has a number on it as to how they will be referred to.

‘You will be both working to get 2 rewards from me tonight. You will find out what they are once you are done with my tasks.’

‘You both know the rules so one time to give me a sexy dance.’

One gets up and starts to dance as sexy as he can, trying all the sexy poses and waving his cock about.

The lady shows no reaction to this so she does give anything away.

After 10 minutes she orders two do the same and one to knell at the side of her chair.

He like one pulls out his best moves to try and be better.

The lady show him no reaction either to keep her scoring hidden.

After 10 minutes he is order to knell by her chair.

‘That was good boys but this is only the start of things and both worship my feet.’

Both react as fast as they can and start kissing and licking her feet.

‘Your allowed to use your hands but you better be gentle.’

Both of they left her feet gentle to get to the soul as well.

After awhile two moves up to the ankle as well as a bit of the lower shin.

One copies this as both get a quick hit on the head.

‘I said my feet not my legs. Both of you on your feet in front of me with your backs to me.’

Both of them hurry to get to up and stand correctly.

The lady stands up and gets a paddle and walks in front of them so they can see.

‘Bend over both of you with your hands on your knees.’

Both responded quickly to this command as she move behind them.

‘Such a nice view and a shame you it is getting a little red this early.’

You give each check a nice hit from the paddle then give One an extra hit.

‘One can you tell me why you got an extra hit?’

‘Mistress I think it is because I copied Two isn’t of sticking to your command.’

‘Good boy, seems there is maybe some hope for you yet. Now both of you stand up and face each other.’

Both respond quick as they here a small slap of the paddle on her hand.

The Lady gets sits back down with the paddle on her lap.

‘Now Two I want you to get one the most passionate kiss you.’

Two look at One and then grabs him to pull him into a deep kiss.

The Lady watches with a smile as One responds to the kiss and the way their cocks touch and twitch during this.

‘Stop Two let One catch his breath as he needs to do the same to you.’

They pull apart their cocks still give small twitches.

‘It does look like you both enjoyed that now One you turn.’

One grabs Two and goes aggressive with his kissing and then lets a hand drop to their cocks and grabs both of them to squeeze them together.

This puts a smile on her face as this seems to catch Two of grand as he moans a little.

‘Enough One let Two catch his breath but good move with the cock grab and smart you didn’t start to stoke as there will be time for that later.’

They split up as ordered and Two gives One a hard stare for that cock grab.

‘Two don’t be upset One just has a bit more male on male action under his belt being my live in slut as knows well I love a show. Also he knows he gets no Favors or extra point in this as he has lost a few of these event s before.’

Two bows his head. ‘I understand mistress.’

‘So next round you have 60 seconds to show me your cock sucking skills and One your up 1st.’

One is down on his knees as fast as head can and has that cock deep but gags at the speed of it.

He does recover and starts working that cock like the pro he thinks he is and remembers to pay the balls some attention. Two moans during this.

A little alarm goes off and One removes the cock from his mouth and stand back were he was.

Two is still I little stunned and the assault his cock just took.

‘Two you have until this alarm goes off to recover before your turn.

Two nods and can be heard controlling their breath to help claim himself and get ready.

The alarm goes off after 2 minutes pass and he is on his knees super quick.

Both One and The Lady see Two quickly a suck 2 of his finger then is sucking on Ones balls before he feels fingers in his ass.

One moans and looks shocked at this and two moves on to his cock taking it deep without gaging and just face fucking himself.

One can’t help and moan at this assault and cursing he didn’t try the finger trick.

There is a big grin my The Ladys face which neither notice while lost in this assault.

The alarm goes off and Two removes his fingers and mouth from One and suck them deeply before returning to his spot.

‘Damn Two you are out for blood now. Well, it should make this last section more interesting. You have 10 minutes to freshen up as I do like to see a good 69 by 2 males and well will see who is on top with a coin toss.’

She produces a coin and asks Two pick and side.

‘Heads mistress.’

The coin is flipped in the air and hits the ground.

When it stops The Lady reaches down and it is heads.

‘Two you get to pick top or bottom.’

‘I prefer to be on top of any dick I want to suck mistress.’

‘You have brought you’re a game it seems Two.’

One looks a touch worried as he remembers ever time, he has failed it is when he is stuck on the bottom.

‘Ok boys go do what ever you need to be ready for this.’

She claps her hands and other male sub appears with a low table for this part.

‘Thank you, Helper.’ As they retreat as fast as they can.

Both are back before the 10 minutes are up and knell either side of the table waiting.

The alarm goes off.

‘Good both of you are here ready to play. So, one up you get you on your back for this.’

One gets up and lays on the table.

‘Two once the alarm goes off again you get on top in the lovely 69 position and try to make him cum or give up and his goal is the same.’

‘Yes mistress.’ And two just waits.

The alarm goes off about a minute later and he is up knelling over Ones head fast his cock flopping on to his face as he goes to grabs Ones cock.

One grabs Twos cock and starts stroking and sucking the head as Two does the same.

As if planned both go for each other’s assholes with fingers at the same time and moan into each other’s cocks.

As the cocks get harder the moans get deeper a Two is face fucking himself deep on Ones cock as One can only get about half of Twos cock due the way is knelling.

One moves his stoking hand to Twos balls and pulls them deep to try and get more of this cock to suck but he isn’t aware the pain of this is help Two hold from cumming.

Twos other is on One balls giving them a good massage trying to milk the cum out the him.

The Lady is just watching hand on pussy enjoying the show and has a good idea who has won already.

The moaning just gets deeper and louder as they keep going at each other with Two barely come up for air the way he is attacking Ones cock.

One moan loudly as they cum deep in Twos throat.

Two keeps sucking to get all the cum before he hears a command.

‘Two get up and don’t swallow it all.’

Two gets up and is careful to keep a little cum in his mouth.

‘Now One open up and receive and nice cum kiss from the winner.’

One does as order and watches Two come in for the kiss who has a smile on his face.

Two kissing One deep and lets the cum mix between them.

‘Good man Two, now go knell by my chair while I deal with the loser.’

She slaps One hard on the face then his cock and then his balls.

One just grunts and takes the start of his punishment.

‘Helper get the punishment frame for one and fit him to it to watch Two get his rewards.’

Helper appears with a base that has a dildo on it and point to clap on cuffs and collars.

Helper helps One and then onto the dildo so when knelling it is deep in his ass. His ankle cuffs are clap to the base and his wrist secured to the pole behind his back.

The top of the pole a small length of rope to pull the collar down so there is no movement up and down the dildo.

One Gasps as the dildo settles deep in his ass.

Helper moves in front of One and pulls on a rope that is used to pull the balls down and then pushes Ones cock down to put a spiked attachment about the cock so if he stays hard the spikes will keep his cock company.

Helper makes sure One has a good view of chair and move the table up of the way again before vanishing from site.

‘Thank you, Helper , great work as always. One at this rate I might need to change your status to full Helper and you know that means no cock or ass action.’

‘Yes mistress.’

‘You are going to like this for awhile and think you will get some extra punishment for the next week but that is later me problem now my winner, what did you think of the games?’

‘They were interesting mistress. I understand now what you meant when you said you will truly need to love another man to be my submissive or sissy.’

‘I always enjoy a good show and you did pull a dirty trick on One but he has done that to. So, your rewards one is your allowed to cum only after your other rewards which is to service my body up close, One will tell you it is rare I let a man do more than kiss me or worship me feet.’

‘Mistress I am honoured by suck rewards.’

‘Just how close were you to cumming during that, as you know Ones weakness.’

‘Very close I would have popped sooner if he hadn’t pulled on my balls so tight I’m not to use to mixing pleasure and pain yet mistress, that is where his years of service will beat me more.’

‘Outstanding so it was down to the wire but I love your commitment to sucking that cock so well. I’m glad I have cameras set up so I can rewatch from different angle later.’

She adjusts her outfit so her boobs are full exposed and sits on her chair.

‘Now Two be careful you can still be punished here. You will worship my neck, tits, then my pussy. You will stay in each area till I tap you on the head and no wondering hands.’

‘I understand mistress.’

She lifts her paddle and taps his head.

He gets up quick but slows as he gets close to her and starts to kiss, lick and nibble on her neck making sure to not stay in one spot.

She is moaning lightly and leaves him there a bit to ensure he can stay on task this time.

She taps his head and he moves down to her tits using his hand to massage them while giving lots of kisses, nibbles and lick to each and not focusing just on the nipples.

She moans at the attention and smile at little that you’re not just focused on the nipples.

‘Two I want you to focus those nipples a bit and pleased you’re not greedy.’

Two does as ordered and gets about a few minutes on each before the tap to move.

‘I do hope you can breathe via your ears as you will be down there awhile.’

Two smiles as he moves down and starts to focus the lips the most before a finger enters her pussy.

Two does start to focus the clit when he feels the legs close on his head a bit to him in place and even feels them round the back of his head.

He keeps licking and sucking like his life depends on it until he hears his mistress moaning loud and grabs his head as she cums over his face.

He keeps going until he feels the legs move and gets the tap on the head.

‘Damn Two you’re a devil with that tongue.’

‘I aim to please mistress.’

‘Helper for being good tonight please come like his face clean as you haven’t tasted me in a while.’

Helper rushes out and start to lick slowly and with care so as not to miss a spot.

Once finished he twos deeply and bows to his mistress before vanishing again.

‘He is such and good servant, also not allowed to talk during this event. I see your look he has a different contract to you and my sissy over there but is the lowest level as he gets no pleasure and rarely gets to give but he loves it. Also, the best housekeeper and cook ever.’

Two looks down at his cock.

‘I’m glad you just looked at it and didn’t ask me about cumming as I was getting to that part. Ones mouth is free so you can use him to dump your load and as a sissy he does love a good cum shot.’

Two moves over to One and places his balls on his mouth.

‘Suck sissy.’

One gets to work as he has enough punishments to worry about.

‘Damn that tongue is good.’ And he quickly turns round to get a rim job.

One keeps licking as his mistress watches on smiling and the work out Two is being given.

Two stays like for a while still not touching himself to save that to the face fucking, he wants to give One to show he is better.

After a bit Two turns round and just smile as One waits with his mouth open knowing what is coming.

Two goes deep with his cock till One gags and pulls back just enough to stop and starts to fuck his mouth with a steady pace but slowly going deeper to try and tame that gag reflex, he does slowly get deeper pulling back only when needed.

One is just lost in the fucking, the spike his cock is trying to break and trying not to gag and is surprised when he feels Two bottom out in his mouth.

‘Ah the sissy can take cock deep.’

Two just keeps fucking that at till he releases his cum deep in Ones throat and stays there till he stops twitching.

He slow pulls his cock and stops with just the tip still in.

‘Make sure you get it all sissy.’

One sucks and licks on the tip till he can’t taste cum anymore.

Two moves away from One and bows to his mistress.

‘Thank you for the rewards mistress and the use of your sissy and Helper tonight.’

Two knells in front of her.

‘You’re welcome Two you seem to put on a good show and I might have use of that cock to help sissy loss the gag reflex. One do you have anything to add.’

‘Thank you, mistress, this sissy congrats you on your win and is glad to be of service to Two and hopes to be used again if he agrees to a full contract with mistress.’

‘See Two I told you there were benefits to the trial contract with me.’

‘Mistress it was worth every minute of time here.’

‘I have one more use for you tonight Two if you are up to it.’

‘Anything for you mistress.’

‘I that case Helper come tend to one tease his ass for at least an hour and fit him with the long penis gag to see if we can keep some of the deep throat work Two just gave him.’

Helper appears after a minute and fits One with the long penis gag which he doesn’t gag on for once.

‘Come Two you’re going to be the fluffer for the stud cock I have waiting to going my pussy a good fuck after that he did message me to say he like your mouth.’

Two suddenly thinks he made a bad choice as he feels his balls being gripped.

He notices Helper next to him and the one hold him as he feels the base of a cock cage being slip on him.

‘There is a reason I got you all measure down there. my stud cock doesn’t like to see small cocks so likes to see them locked and to be honest you’re were a touch to cocky with my sissy husband so a bit of humbling should help that out. Helper you are outstanding as always so before you release the sissy to get him correctly dressed for bed you can use his cock as you wish but if he cums another hour on that frame.’

Helper nods and goes to its task.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *raemendousCouple 4 weeks ago

lendalfoot ish

I’m the woman he was chatting with , this story has made me so wet I can’t wait to reward our horny author

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

By *rigo OP   Man 4 weeks ago

cumnock

It was a joy to write

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Nowhere

fabulous