FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Center Parcs….Jeni & Mike Vol 1

Center Parcs….Jeni & Mike Vol 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eniandMike OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Bringing back our original CP story, to new readers, after our trip there a few weeks ago!!!!!

Enjoy……

On arrival it was straight to the swimming pool with the wife and kids.

I first spotted her, kids in hand, hubby in toe walking down to the pool as well. Skin tight leggings, cute hoody and a body warmer. She must have been mid 30's gorgeous full blonde streaked hair tied up in a lose pony tail. Her tight little bum looked spectacular in the leggings and not a hint of underwear. Was near impossible not to stare as we followed them down to the changing area. I was desperate to time it right to bump into her in the showers before you head through to the pool.

My wife looked great in her black swimsuit and have to admit my cock was started to twitch at the sight of her, this was put to bed though as the kids pulled me towards the pool.

As we approached the showers, I saw her hubby walk the kids straight through, I advised my wife to do the same, as I stopped off at the showers. I was facing away when I felt a person walk up the shower next to me, as I turned, I could see it was her. Hair still up, she was in a cute blue flowery bikini, her breasts were all goosebumps as the water ran down over her, as she turned, I could see her bikini pants were creeping up her bum and showing off her toned ass checks. I was in full stare mode now, cock getting hard in my shorts. As she turned again, she looked up at me smiled and said "enjoying the view?"..........

"I'm so sorry was all I could muster", she was looking up at me with her hands kind together which just pushed her huge boobs together even more.

"Don't worry about" she said, " are you Scottish?"

"I am" I said, "Uumm I like Scottish guys, I'm Hayley, hope to see more of you this week, Mr Tall Scotsman!" And with that she walked off towards the pool, her bum wiggling from side to side as her bottoms slid further between her ass cheeks…….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Edinburgh

I could keep my eyes off her little ass as she walked off, those toned slender shaved legs were amazing.....

An hour or so passed as we played in the pool as a family. I didn't see Hayley during this time. After a while I said to the wife that I was heading to the outdoor river rapid, this I would have to do alone as the kids were too young.

As you approached the slide you have to head of head first, an action which flicks your bum up into the air as you head around the first corner. As I neared the entrance, I see Hayley's pert barely know covered bum head down the slide. I rushed as fast as I could to be the next down!

After a few seconds I catch up with her round the second bend, we are the only ones on this stretch of the slide. As I near she turns again," better view this time?" She asks as I slip closer to swimming on top of her.....

...."indeed, I am" I said in return, she just giggled and turned back to heading down the slide.

My momentum had now taken me in line with her and as I slid past, I felt her Lycra bikini bottoms brush against my shorts and cock.

About have way down there is an inlet with mini bubble places to lie on, I stopped off her in hope Hayley would soon join me.

I was lying down covered in bubbling water from the neck down as I felt her pop on to the one next to me. "Hello again", I said.

Hayley was lying flat on her back next to me, her bikini covered boobs were just popping out of the bubbles and she clicked her long wet pony tail right back. She was stunning close up, beautiful full shaped eye brows and plump lips." Uum I love the feel of these bubbles on my skin", she said " they make me feel less like a mum, and super horny", as I looked over, she had her hand inside her bikini top and was squeezing and pulling on her now hard nipple, her other hand was rubbing under the bubbles on top of her bikini bottoms.....

..I was so turned on by this that I had to join in. The water beds were slightly hidden from the rest of the slide. I leaned over and said, "you mind if i join you", with that i slid my hand down my black swimming shorts, gripping my now rock-solid 8" cock. It felt amazing stoking my cock with the bubbles tickling my balls while watching Hayley.

After a few seconds of looking into each other's eyes while playing Hayley put a finger over her lips to make a sshhh gesture. She lifted her leg up and at the same time pulled her bikini bottoms to the side to reveal her perfect pussy, it looked really tight with inny lips, perfectly shaved with a cute 1990's landing strip at the top. I quickly whipped out my cock squeezing the bottom of the shaft to make it stand straight up. She lowered down on to me; my huge cock head pushed her pussy lips apart as I started to slide inside her as she lowered on to me. Just at this exact moment we heard somebody else coming into the inlet, Hayley fast as she could climbed off of me pulling her bottoms back across, and letting my cock flop back down under the water, as she swam off, she said " this is going to be fun week"..........

By *hynot3Man 4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ike231251Man 4 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ornyMan6909Man 4 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Brilliant

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 4 weeks ago

SPALDING

Excellent more please

Edinburgh

I quicky put my cock back in my shorts and re-joined my family.

Jeni my wife is 35 with amazing 34DD boobs and they looked spectacular with her huge stiff nipples under her swimming costume. I knew as well that she had just had a full waxing done for the holiday so a beautiful thick bald pussy was waiting for me later no matter what.

As I returned, she could see I was a little red in the face and still sporting a semi hard cock under my shorts, she looked at me with a cheeky know it all wife smile and said, " see something you liked, did you?"........if only she knew!

After the swim we returned to the showers then onto getting changed with no sign of Hayley, much to my disappointment.

On the way home, I sent my family off in front of me was I went into the village supermarket. I was in a whole world of my own as I turn into the wine aisle. There was Hayley, back in the black sports leggings. She had them pulled right up spreading her bum a little as the top, and her hair was still wet up in a cute bun. I could see she was alone so slowly made my way up behind her. As i approached she bent forward to pick something from a low shelf up, so I moved in and gently pressed my cock against her ass, " i thought i saw you coming in" she said, "you enjoy almost fucking me?", "hell yeah i did, was desperate to see how tight you were" i said back. She stood back up gently kissed me on the cheek and slipped a note into my pocket. "read this on your way home, enjoy your night....". With that she walked out the store.

So doing as I was told I opened the note on the way to our lodge......

hi babe,

Such a shame i didn't get to take that huge dick of yours today. I have not had sex in two months as my husband has gone off sex.

Meet me tomorrow morning on the back path from the Birch area to the country club...

Hayley...xxxxx

......The rest of the evening passed without my incident; Jeni was already sleeping when I came to bed.

Next morning, I woke with excitement, Jeni was taking the kids to an activity at the outdoor centre so I was all alone in the lodge. I jumped in for a quick shower to freshen up, then got ready. I went with a normal hoody, tight undershorts and black basketball shorts. I could barely cycle round to the meeting point I was that horny.

As I rounded the corner onto the path, I could see Hayley was only a few meters in front of me, she was on her bike to, wearing black tiny cycling shorts and a white sports bra top. Hair was up again, and she a little more make up. As I caught up with her, she turned and said, "morning sexy Scotsman, there is a little shed up here on the right........chase me there", and took off at a right pace....

.Hayley got there just a few seconds before me, we had been going at a good pace, so when she reached the spot, she dropped her bike and put her hands on her knees to catch her breath. As I arrived just after all i saw was her pert bum barely covered in Lycra facing me as she caught her breath. I was too horny to wait any longer, so threw my bike down and went straight over to her. I grab both her hips and pulled her bum towards me, she shot straight up and put both her arms back and around my neck. I started kissing her neck, as she moved as ass around stroking my cock with it through my shorts. She must have been able to feel every vein and outline of me on her skin tight shorts. I wanted that pussy so much that i slipped my hands right down the shorts and started to run my index fingers up and down the full length of her already wet little pussy, after a few little flicks of her swollen clit, she said to me, " i don't have long, get that cock inside me now"........

By *ouble_CreamCouple 4 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Brilliant story!

Middlesbrough

Edinburgh

.."no problem" i said!

I turned her back round to face be, she looked stunning in the early morning sun, here nipples were fighting with the sports bra as she looked up at me. She backed up against the shed, i put my thumbs in shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, she was stood now in a tiny yellow g-string, i put my legs in between hers and spread them with mine. My cock was already rock hard as she pulled it from my shorts, she pulled down the shaft, stretching my fore skin down and pull on my cock head. "get inside me" she said as she jumped up and straddled me, i couldn't pull her panties to the side quick enough, as soon as her pussy was free, I looked her right in her eyes as I thrust my cock deep inside her. Her whole body shook as my massive thick cock spread her right open, she grabbed onto me round the neck so tight to hold on. I thrusted into her lifting her high each time as I fucked her against the shed. I could feel her perfect landing strip rubbing against my shaved skin, after only a minute or so she whispered in my ear, "fuck im going to cum already" with this I fucked her with everything i had so deep i thought I was going to split her. She shook with a frenzy as she came, and I fired my huge cum load upside her.

Hayley's body went limp as she held onto my neck kissing me. As she dropped her legs back down my cock slipped out of her, followed shortly after by my cum, which made her pussy glisten beautifully.

She pulled her g-string back over her pussy and pulled her shorts back up, not saying to much. I was leaning back up against the shed to catch my breath, my cock still hanging out. She came over to me, bent down and kiss me on the cock head, looked up and said "thanks my scotsman.....this is only day 2, 3 to go", she winked got back on her bike and cycled off.........

....I put my cock away and headed back to the lodge.

With the family still away, I stripped off and jumped into our sauna, lying naked on the top bench. After about 10 minutes I was starting to get a sweat on when the door opened. Jeni stood at the door with a white robe on open down the front. She was completely naked under, she let the robe drop down kicked it out the door and slip into the sauna with me. "the kids are on a nature walk, and I dont have to pick them up for an hour", she told me. She looked amazing as she sat on the bottom bench, her huge boobs hung beautifully with continually hard nipples, and here completely shaved pussy with thick outie lips still turns me on every time. I still had Hayley in my head, when Jeni climbed up onto the top bench and opened my legs, "let's get this holiday started" she said, I felt a little guilty but these thoughts disappeared as she ran her tongue over my smooth ball sack, she took her hand and squeezed my balls together and put them both in her mouth at the same time, my cock went almost instantly hard as she swirled her tongue around them in her mouth. As she let them fall out she looked up and said" you like my new move", without answering she moved on to my cock, I had not showered after fucking Hayley with it only an hour ago, I was about to tell Jeni no, when she plunged it deep into her mouth, she sucked hard on my cock head. I wanted to taste her to so in one motion pulled her round on top of me to 69 her. I stared by licking her from her bum whole right down to her clit with a flat tongue getting her soaking wet, i got as much of her pussy in my mouth at the one time and flicked my tongue in and out of her at the same time. As I was doing this my chin was rubbing hard against her clit, all the time she was sucking hard on my cock.

Without saying anything she sat up on me and slid down, my cock slid right inside her without any hands in the reverse cowboy position. I loved watching her fuck my cock in that position, watching her big ass bump up and down on it watching cock going in and out with ever riding motion, she grabbed my ankles as she fucked me to orgasm, as she shook on my cock, I fired my second cum load of the morning deep inside her.

As climbed off me to go and shower, she kissed me hard on the lips..........I could taste Hayleys pussy on her breathe.....

By *eady2mingle87Man 4 weeks ago

bristol

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 4 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *ary1001xMan 4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *onnoisseur100Man 4 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Middlesbrough

Hope she mentions something

Warrington

By *annSummersMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ucksguy2000Man 4 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 weeks ago

halstead

By *j and c 2Couple 4 weeks ago

mullingar

By *jspunkyMan 4 weeks ago

nr rowde

Edinburgh

Jeni walked into the village square with a spring in her step after a horny session in the sauna with Mike this morning. She had left him to take the kids to a roller-skating class in the jardin de sports for a couple of hours, and was heading to starbucks for a coffee and some me time!

They were going swimming again later so she wore her fav black bikini under some skinny black jeans and a white tight t-shirt, she knew people would see her black top under but didn't care, she was still feeling naughty!

She had just opened her book and sat down with a coffee when she was approached by a, in her mind, gorgeous guy! He asked if he could join her, she accepted without hesitation.

"Hi", he said, "I'm Tom, my wife Hayley has taken the kids to do some roller skating, do you mind if I join you for a bit, I have little confession to make"...........

.... ok Jeni thought to herself, a little excited to say the least, Tom was about her age mid 30's tall about 6'4 with a nice-looking body under his tight under armour hoody, he had dark hair, hot stubble and a cute smile. Her eyes also dropped down a little to see the outline of his cock clearly showing through his grey jogging bottoms.

"yeah", Tom said, "I have to admit I saw you in the pool yesterday and have not been able to get you out my head ever since."

Jeni was shocked by this and could feel her already hard nipples stiffening a little more and clearly showing through her bikini top and t-shirt. She asked him feeling a little embarrassed but feeling cheeky what it was that had caught his eye, Tom replied, "as soon as you came out of your cubical you caught my eye, your swimsuit was a little mumsy, if you don't mind me saying", Jeni let out a little smile at this as she knew that, that costume was the one she had bought for aqua aerobics and was hardly sexy, Tom carried on, " but your bum looks amazing in it, your cute tanned cheeks hang out the side a little, it jiggles perfectly from side to side when you walk and the black Lycra against your skin looked so sexy. I was hoping the front view would be as hot so when you turned round and introduced those huge tits to me, I was bowled over. Your nipples were clearly showing through the thin material and the bounce on them as you walk could cause instant stiffness in any man! You looked amazing with no makeup, stunning high cheeky bones ,beautiful brown eyes and such kissable natural lips. Have to admit also that i was staring at your pussy area and in my mind was picturing it being completely bald as I could see nothing under the suit."

Jeni didn't know where to look or what to say. Never nipples were like rocks, she could feel her wet pussy swelling and pushing against her bikini bottoms and her face had gone bright red. She could see also that Tom had become excited by the chat as his bulge had grown significantly! She knew one thing though she had to have him................

.Jeni looked at her watch, she had 30 mins before Mike was due back with the kids to go swimming. She was still super horny from fucking Mike only 2 hours ago and when would a chance like this happen again, in her mind she decided to go for it!

Tom was looking deep into her eyes no doubt wondering what she was thinking after what he had just said, Jeni leaned into him and said " I have my swimming stuff on, and don't expect to see my hubby back for half an hour, if you followed me into the changing rooms, and accidentally came into my cubical I'm sure i wouldn't be to upset."

She got up from the table lifted her starbucks cup and walked off towards the pool complex, she could see out of the corner of her eye that Tom was starting to get up also. Her plan was to walk with purpose and try and make her bum move as much as possible, she wouldn't look back, but go straight into a cubical and see if he followed her.

Tom watched her get up and knew in a second, he would be following her in, he watched as her gorgeous as swung side to side as she walked off towards the pool. He slowly got up trying to tuck his rock-hard cock into his waist line. He would follow her in, see which cubical she went into, wait a few mins then knock on the door........

....as she found a free cubical, she quickly jumped in it and flipped the handle shut. Her plan was to get changed straight away and give Tom 5 mins to show. She stripped out of tight jeans and t-shirt and put her socks into her shoes, horny or not no need for soggy socks! She sat on the little bench feeling like a nervous school girl, her nipples were rock hard clearly showing through her top and her legs were covered with goose bumps. She had a quick check to see if her pussy was as cleaned shaved as she thought, and run her middle finger up her pussy lips. Wow she was so excited and wet.

mullingar

By *hrisS1373Man 4 weeks ago

Rochdale but on holiday in Douglas

Middlesbrough

halstead

By *elbyfuntimesMan 4 weeks ago

Selby

Hillsborough

By *olflordMan 4 weeks ago

Exeter

By *innymac34Man 4 weeks ago

Clare

By *j89100Man 4 weeks ago

limerick

Glasgow

Liking this a lot

aylesbury

By *immy_5belliesMan 4 weeks ago

f

I'm off to centre Paris soon, hope this happens lol

By *cubasexMan 4 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ifunlover69Man 4 weeks ago

Exeter

More please!

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 weeks ago

close

By *agnar1980Man 4 weeks ago

Poole

By *ed-devilsCouple 4 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *igerman23Man 4 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *ig daddy 1969Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

By *ori69Man 4 weeks ago

Castlewellan

Brilliant

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Very hot

By *ussD1Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

Fabulous. Remember the first time it was posted, great to revisit this horny tale.

By *ilbert4450Man 4 weeks ago

paisley

By *SB1971Man 4 weeks ago

cleethorpes

nr rowde

Edinburgh

After no more than 2 mins she heard a knock at the door she opened it sheepishly and there stood Tom, god he was gorgeous! He came into the tight cubical and sat on the bench, he looked up at Jeni and said," let me see then?", " let you see what?" She answered, " whither your pussy is shaved or not!", with that he lifted her foot and put it on the bench so her pussy was at eye level with him, she was so turned on she just stood there, flicked her head back and looked at the pipes on the roof. Tom pulled here bikini bottoms to the side and revealed her. " got that's so beautiful", he said, " love how shaved you are, it's so smooth, can I"? he asked as he pushed to fingers towards Jeni's hole, "please" she said with a smile. Tom started to fuck her with two fingers, progressing to rubbing her clit with his thumb, he also alternated fingering her by put his fingers in his mouth to tastes her pussy.

Jeni's knees were starting to go as he stuck his fingers in and out of her rubbing her g-spot and flicking her clit. She was desperate to see his cock. Other than porn she had only seen and had mikes for the last 10 years!

She told Tom to switch positions, she pulled her bottoms back across her and sat down. If she was being honest, she was about to fall down if she hadn't sat! She grabbed toms sweat pants and boxers and whipped them to the floor. What she saw blew her away. He was enormous! She had only seen one like it in Porn, Danny D, she though! It was about the size of her arm; she could feel the weight of his cock as she took it in her hand to start wanking it off! She let out a cough, Tom looked down and said " you like?", she was about to answer when there was another knock at the door!!

"Jeni, is that you? It's Mike, I can see your trainers under the door".........

....they both froze! Thinking on her feet Jeni shouted back, "yeah, just getting ready, see you in the pool", she was lucky that in centre parcs the cubicles have two doors one to the outside and one towards the pool.

"ok we will be two doors down see you in there hunni" said mike in return.

Tom had a slight panicked look on his face and his enormous cock was starting to drop, Jeni was too horny to let this opportunity go, she would never get to experience anything like this again, or a cock so big.

She looked up at him and said " I'm still up for this if you are, but we have to be quick and silent! You sit down here, get your cock hard and ill lower onto you", she quickly got up and Tom sat down cock already in hand getting it to attention! Jeni pulled her bikini bottoms off and hung them from the little coat hanger, she turned away from Tom, he loved the site of her wonderful full ass. She ran her fingers over her pussy to make sure she was ready to take his huge dick.

Without waiting too long she lowered herself onto him, the rush she felt as his massive cock split her in two was out of this world. "god babe be gentle, don't cum inside me, I need to go to the pool in a min", Tom, couldn't believe his luck, the site of Jeni lowering on to him was breath-taking, he had not fucked his wife Hayley ever since she had taken up fitness training as her pussy had become too tight to take him. She slowly built up speed riding his cock all the way up and down she had never been fucked so deep, Tom reached round and pulled both her stiff nipples out of her bikini top, he grab onto both her hips and thrust himself up her, he couldn't take it anymore, " I'm close Jeni" he said, she climbed off and knelled to face she spread her mouth wide open to take him, she sucked on the end of his cock and wanked it as hard as she could, just as she felt it twitch she pulled it out of her mouth and to the side of her face. Two months of pent-up sexual frustration came rushing from Toms balls. The cum was like a fountain splatting on the opposite wall. Jeni took his cock back in her mouth to clean him off, he went soft as she licked him clean." God, I love that cock she" she said as she looked up at him. They were startled from look at each other by another knock at the door........" see you in a min hunni" Mike said as he walked towards the pool.......

By *cubasexMan 4 weeks ago

Dudley

By *olden BearMan 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

Wow so very hot x

nr rowde

By *1sexypairCouple 4 weeks ago

Retford

SPALDING

I'm liking this

Hillsborough

halstead

By *ilbert4450Man 4 weeks ago

paisley

By *ndyJ6911Man 4 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Awesome story, can’t wait for more

Warrington

Middlesbrough

By *aconteur69111Man 4 weeks ago

eastbourne

Edinburgh

..as i walked towards the pool i gave Jeni's changing room door a little knock and said I would see her in the pool.

As we got to the pool side, I saw a children's club, and asked the kids if they fancied joining in, they jumped at the chances and skipped off to the little pool in the back for some fun and games, leaving me alone.

Jeni soon joined me, she looked amazing in her black bikini, her body is a perfect 12 and her cute bum hangs out the side of her bottoms perfectly. She looked a little red in the face from the heat in the pool!

I explained to her that the kids had gone to a club, and said we should make use of this time to relax, and led her by the hand to two slightly hidden hot tubs next to the bottom of the water slides. The setting was perfect you could forget you were in a holiday camp with warm bubbling water, beautiful palm trees and what seemed like darken light.

To our surprise we had the tub to ourselves, they look like they are made for about 4/5 people max. As we got it in and started to relax, i put my arm over Jeni's shoulders, my head back, eyes closed and started thinking back over the day I had, had. How nice it felt to have my cock inside Hayley, and then how hot she had looked at the roller skating, her thong clearly showing through her leggings and her black fancy bra showing through her t-shirt, we didn't speak but i could feel her looking over at times.

After a few mins of day dreaming I looked down at Jeni she was in the same mode as me, at that second I looked up and with a shock that almost made me jump I saw Hayley and her husband descending the little stairs and joining us in the mini hot tub, she looked me in the eye with a knowing look and little smile. I could see also that the other couple had jolted Jeni out her semi sleeping state...

....I have to admit the awkwardness of the situation was a huge turn on, Hayley had on a black leopard print swimsuit that was cut outrageously high on the leg, barely covering her pussy, her man had on black Italian ,I would call them style, Lycra mini swimming shorts! I could not but notice his huge cock clearly outlined under his shorts as they climbed down in to join us. I have a look down at Jeni and noticed she had clearly seen his massive piece also!

For the next few mins or so I tried to keep from eye contact with Hayley or her husband, the Bubble's were back on full after a short lull, my cock was semi hard with the situation and the sensation, I peeked down again at Jeni and could tell from the red ness of her cheeks she was starting to feel the same.

I slowly slid my hand across her hip next to me running my fingers over bikini bottoms, I moved my fingers round to the front to start rubbing her thru the bottoms, but to my shock, there was already foot there and a set of toes buried deep into the wet Lycra massaging her pussy.....

.....as i felt down i could feel the persons toes pressing deep down against Jeni's pussy through her bottoms, her head was back against the rim of the hot tub and her eyes were closed, this turned me on so much, Hayley and her man were right across from us, we were in the middle of a huge swimming complex with a young life guard only a few feet away and somebody had their toes buried into my wife's pussy. With the bubbles I could not feel if it was a mans or woman's foot, I don't think they had noticed either that i had joined in with my hands.

On the surface of the water, we were all normal as if nothing was going on, Hayley was talking to her man, i was slyly looking over at them and Jeni was for all purposes just resting her eyes.

I slipped her bottoms to the side a little, and moved the big toe to slightly inside her, the person began to fuck her with it as I rubbed her clit, I could see she was biting her lip a little now and trying to keep quiet, but still no movement from the other side of the tub, the young life guard had starting watching in on us now, she looked really cute in her tiny blue shorts and green polo, you could see the outline of her push up bra through the shirt....as she turned away, i felt another foot slowly slip up the inside of my shorts and rest its self on my balls. I almost jumped out at first but was to far gone, the person started to trace the outline of my cock with their toes slipping one each side of my shaft as they wanked me off with them, i pulled my hand away from Jeni and just lay back and let them play with both of us. The setting could have been in the amazon with the palms, bubbles, heat, I was in absolute ecstasy...when I heard the screaming Tarzan noise come over the large speakers! This indicated that the wave machine was about to come on, it also meant the end of the bubbles!!!!

They stopped almost instantaneously with the noise. All of a sudden you could clearly see the two legs reaching across the tub.....one ending up in Jeni, the other up my shorts......the life guard looked down also and let out a "wow".

I looked at jeni, she at me, and then we both turned to Hayley and her man........

Middlesbrough

Warrington

limerick

halstead

By *ony2269Man 4 weeks ago

Radcliffe

hayes

Love to see life guard join in.

nr rowde

Woking-ish

By *rdiscreet327Man 4 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving every chapter of this.

So hot!

Edinburgh

....as the life guard looked down and quickly turned red, you could clearly see her nipples starting to push out of her bra under her polo shirt.

What she witnessed was a woman with her legs spread across the hot tub, one foot up a gentleman's shorts and the other resting against the vagina of another lady. Not only this but she had one of her hands gripping the shaft of what must have been her partners enormous cock which was on full view under the water and free of the tiny black shorts he had on. As she looked down on the scene, she could feel her little nipples tightening and her pussy starting to twitch in her black French knickers which she had only bought the day before to treat her man with. She said to them, "guys I'll put the bubbles back on for a few seconds so you can get ready, then please leave the area", she was already storing a mental image of what she just seen to relate back to her boyfriend in bed later that night.

With this Hayley pulled her legs back under herself and put Toms cock back in his shorts, it would take a min or so for him to be able to get out of the water without it hanging out of his shorts. She looked across at Mike and Jeni and then back at Tom,

"Tom" she said, " i think its time we came clean with Jeni and Mike"...............

…….Stacy couldn’t believe what she was hearing, or that the couples in the hot tub had not seen her sneak round into the long palm trees to hear what was being said. From what she could gather both had been fucking each other and been caught or something like that, one had been on a bike ride and the other two had been at it in the changing room, and now they were planning on meeting up at the aqua sans spa tomorrow as one lot had booked the private pool room!!!!

She quickly skipped out of the under growth and through to the little store cupboard of the shower area, where she had planned to meet her boyfriend Adam at 4:15 as he was on break at this time, she could feel herself getting wet already from the story she had heard and she knew her nipples were now trying to rip out of her new push up bra, she sneaked into the room and waited. Not 20 seconds later she heard the faint knock at the door, Adam was a life guard also, mid twenty’s and totally gorgeous in the eyes of Stacy, about 6’3 and very tanned and toned and loved to be totally waxed.

As soon as he came into the tiny, cramped store cupboard, Stacy passionately kissed him on the lips,” babe you should hear what I have just heard” she said in his ear, and proceeded to tell him the whole tale. As she was reciting the story, Adam slipped his hand down the front of her tiny blue shorts and into her new lacy black French knickers, her tiny tight pussy was ultra-wet as he slipped two fingers deep inside her she had to almost bite his top lip to stop from screaming out. She could feel his bulge now against her chest, and pulled it out of his shorts as she ran her hand over his smooth six pack, and then took his long thin cock in her hands and started to wank him hard as she told him the rest of the story kissing in between.

Adam quickly pulled his fingers out of Stacy and put his cock back into his shorts, making sure the top was under his waist band as was still rock hard. He licked both of fingers, “fuck you taste so good Stace, but I need to get back, thanks for the story, you have some imagination”, he said as he dashed out the door leaving her alone in the room, with her shorts down and new knickers pulled to the side, ultra horny and not yet satisfied. Knowing she didn’t have a lot of time and needing to cum, she quickly looked around the room, the only thing she could see was a kid’s weighted toy for practising diving. She grabbed it, and ran it the length of her drenched pussy, before plunging it deep inside her. Her long blonde high pony tail was bouncing about everywhere as she furiously fucked herself with it, in her mind wishing it was the cock of the guy she had seen in the hot tub with the tiny black swimming shorts. She came within a few mins, and washed off the toy in the little sink before sorting herself out and heading back out to the shower area.

As she walked out, she could see one of the couples from the pool, showering. It was the couple with the extra tall guy and hot woman in the black bikini, she wondered what they were discussing and would have loved to have joined them………but life guard duties were calling………..

Mike and Jeni were stunned by what had just happened. Listening to Tom and Hayley easily discuss what had been going on over the last few days had been both revealing and a huge turn on for both. Jeni had found out her husband had, had sex with another woman in the open air against a shed and Mike had been informed his wife of 14 years had not 1 hr before been bouncing up and down on another man’s cock in the pool changing rooms. To both their surprise though neither felt any guilt, shame or anger to each other, just a burning desire to find out how far they could push their new found boundaries. When Tom had suggested they join them tomorrow in the private pool room they had booked at the aqua sans, they had taken a moment to look into each other’s eyes before both instantly accepting the invite, and could now not wait until 13:00 tomorrow when they had both planned to meet at the reception.

Hillsborough

Heckmondwike

halstead

By *ewbie09Man 4 weeks ago

alcester

This is amazing

nr rowde

limerick

By *otyorkshire01Couple 4 weeks ago

Perth

aylesbury

By *obj70Man 4 weeks ago

dudley/Bulgaria

Great story

Nottinghamshire

Now everything is out in the open I feel like it’s about to go up a level. Wonder if the lifeguard is on duty too.

Great story op.

close

Clare

mullingar

Middlesbrough

By *oppy12Man 4 weeks ago

Swindon

By *_new_memberMan 4 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Wow!

Glasgow

SPALDING

Wow....hope the sexy little lifeguard gets a seeing too as well

By *wirlyfunCouple 4 weeks ago

Alton

cleethorpes

By *aul888Man 4 weeks ago

Hull

Awesome story

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 4 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for more of this sexy tale

By *ntriguingcouple22Couple 4 weeks ago

Suffolk

Great story

mullingar

Woking-ish

Edinburgh

1 hr before meeting time, I was feeling a little nervous I am happy to admit. Jeni had taken the kids to the caving experience in the sports bar, which they would be at for the next few hours, and would be on her way back to get ready also. Before leaving to go on the trip, I had ordered a batch of Viagra as a few of my friends had been telling me about how hard they got with it and how long it kept their cocks hard for, some said 5/6 hrs at a time, so I had online ordered 6 from boots. Was meant to be a final night surprise for Jeni, but the rules had changed a little since then and this seemed like the perfect time, so I popped one down with a glass of water as the effects would not kick in for an hour or so the box said! I had made sure my cock and balls were ultra-smooth in the shower and had rubbed myself down with baby oil so it would have a silky feel also. I slipped on my black under armour boxers as was going to wear them to the pool as they looked a little hotter than my palm tree swimming shorts, a pair of shorts and a hoody and was ready to go. All morning I could not get the picture out my head of Jeni fucking Tom. Imagining his huge veiny cock sliding inside her, the shock on her face as she felt him spread her wide open, the sight of her riding him and was hoping and wondering if I would see this for real this afternoon.

I got back to lodge after almost running back from the sports bar after dropping the kids of, I was so excited my hands were almost trebling with nervous energy. Mike had been in a got ready and was waiting on the sofa, so I slipped through to the bedroom to get ready. I have to be honest, and admit hearing Hayley talk about how Mike fucked her against a random shed at first shocked and angered me but at the same time massively turned me on. If I’m being truthful, I quite liked her myself!! And picturing Mike fucking her or playing with her personally got me wet straight away. I picked out the black bikini I had on yesterday again, as thought it looked better than my swimsuit. I was still smooth from shaving two days ago. I put the bikini on making sure the straps were nice and tight to push my big boobs up, I also slipped the bottoms up my bum a little show my ass of more. Then on with some black leggings and a long sleeve t-shirt. Hair up in a tight pony tail and a little make up, as although it was a “spa day” needed to look my best.

As they set off for the aqua sans, Jeni took Mikes hand, and Mike looked down and gave her a kiss on the fore head. They walked pretty much in silence though the park, dodging the random bikes coming their way. As they neared the spa, Mike said “Jen, let’s just see what happens today and go with the flow, I love you and can’t wait to see where this is going to go today”. Jen looked up at him and said, “I love you to Mike, now let’s go have some fun!” With that they kissed and headed up the path………………

They entered the reception to see that Tom and Hayley had already booked them in and were waiting. They both looked like they had been running, Tom had on small blue running shorts showing off his strong legs and running vest, Hayley looked amazing in tiny white Adidas shorts and a baggy vest top showing off her black sports bra. She had a cute thin running hair band in which swept her hair back from her face, which like Jeni had just a hint of make up on it.

“Hi guys”, Tom said as he shook Mikes hand and kissed Jeni on the cheek and gave her a light hug, Mike leant in and did the same to Hayley. “We didn’t know if you would come or not, after the shock of yesterday. There was a slight mix up with the booking, so we only have an hour so better get going. There are two private changing rooms that lead to our area of the spa, the girl on reception, Stacey I think her name is will show you thru.” With that they picked up their rucksacks and heading down the faintly lit corridor.

“It’s this way guys”, Stacey from reception said in her thick Yorkshire accent, which Mike had always found cute. They both recognized her straight away as the young life guard from yesterday, although dressed differently today, in crazily tight black trousers without a hint of underwear and a green centre parcs tabard. They were so tight they actually split her bum cheeks apart as she walked in front of them. The Viagra Mike had taken an hour ago was starting to kick in and he could feel the blood rushing down to his boxers and was rock hard within seconds.

“Ok here you are, now once you’re inside this changing room lock the door from the inside and that will be in the private area. It leads straight to the pool and facilities. There is a green light above the entrance to the pool which will turn red when your time is up………enjoy” With that she turned and in the dim lighting slowly stroked Mikes huge bulge which she had her eyes on the whole time she had been talking, as she walked back to her desk.

If I wasn’t turned on already having my cock blatantly brushed by the hot receptionist just pushed it over the limited. We entered the changing room, which were stunning, beautiful wooden lockers, amazing mini water feature in the middle, but eyes were already on Jeni. She had quickly pulled down here leggings, and whipped her T-shirt up and off, both now lying on the fancy bench seating which encircled the room. She looked out of this world in the mini black bikini she had on the previous day, but had made some alterations the bra top had been tightened to the max and was pushing her huge tits together and just about under her chin, both her nipples were rock hard also and pushing hard against the Lycra. She had also pulled the back of bottoms up her bum to show it off a little. “Like what you see do you” she said. “Fuck yeah I do” was my response. I stripped my clothes up fast as I could to join her, I was still very much erect, the Viagra was in full force, my cock had never felt to big as if it was going to burst, I tried to hide it as much as I could in my black under armour boxers but was failing miserably. “Its ok babe, just show it, I don’t think we are here for a swimming lesson”, Jeni said, and grabbed hold of my cock to lead us through the main area.

By *imbob2145Man 4 weeks ago

stirling

nr rowde

SPALDING

Excellent

Swindon

By *aconteur69111Man 4 weeks ago

eastbourne

Bognor Regis

By *portbilly1976Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

Middlesbrough

Edinburgh

As we walked through, we could see it was a beautiful space. It had a sparkling pool which had amazing under waters lights, and a brushed steel water fountain splashing water down into it which made a wonderful noise. The floor was dark marble with glittering pieces through it, even the dark caramel-coloured walls with the exotic plants spread around oozed luxury. On the far wall was two further doors leading to a steam room and a sauna, and against the side wall was full length glass doors which we presumed lead to a private outdoor space.

To the side of the pool were four wooden loungers with white leather pillows covering them, and a small wooden basket of what looked like massage oils sitting at the bottom of them, two of the loungers were already taken by our hosts………

We almost felt overdressed. Tom was on the furthest away lounger; he was completely naked. He had the back of his seat up a little, and was sat with the feet up crossed at the bottom. His massive cock, which had been inside Jeni yesterday, was semi hard and lay half way across one of the thighs, he had barely any foreskin so the top of cock was clearly on show and looked huge already his smooth shaved balls looked full and ready to burst. He had a toned firm body, a runner’s physique, his dark hair was wet and pulled back from his face. Hayley was on one of the middle loungers, her arm draped over holding Toms. She too had her loungers back up and was sitting with her legs flat out. She had the same cute running thin head band holding back her also wet hair, which ran down her back. She was topless with her heavy full boobs on show. Her nipples looked huge puffy and soft, and sat perfectly. The only thing she had on was a tiny yellow thong bikini bottom, which looked hot against her tanned skin. They looked over as we entered Jeni leading me by my cock, and waved for us to join them.

It felt like we were walking on air or in a dream as we rounded to the side of the pool to join them. Hayley was the first to speak, “hope you don’t mind the in formalness” she said and giggled at the same time. “It’s much easier this way and less time breaking the Ice as we only have an hour and I think we are all horny for this!”.

“Grab a seat,“ said Tom.

Not wanting to feel out of place, I slipped my shorts down before getting on my lounger on the outside of the four. My hard dick sprung out and stood right up, skin pulled right back and looked ready for action!

“Wow ok” said Hayley, “I don’t remember it being that big!”

Hearing this sent a bolt of adrenaline through Jeni as she pictured Hayley being fucked by her husband only yesterday against a shed. It made her almost instantly wet. She unfastened her top and let it drop to the ground releasing her magnificent breasts and hard nipples and lay down on the lounger next to Hayley. She could feel Tom’s eyes staring at her already.

Hayley turned to them and said, “ready………”

With that she slowly got up of her lounger, her thonged ass only inches away from Jeni’s face, and stepped with one of her legs over the other side of Tom so she was now standing over him with one leg on either side of his lounger. She bent over and kissed him, at the same time taking his cock in both her hands and starting to wank him hard. She kept kissing him, and alternating between each hand, stroking his big heavy dick and massaging his full balls. After a few mins he was solid, Hayley put her knees down on the lounger to straddle him, she kissed all the way down his body before holding his cock up to attention lowering her face and slipping his bulging cock head into her mouth……

As I watched over the scene was like something out a live porn movie, it was awesome. Hayley was working her mouth up and downs Tom cock, her perfect body looked amazing with her full thonged bum lifted high in the air. Tom kept looking straight into my eyes as she pleasured him and rubbed his balls at the same time. I could feel Mike getting up of his bed. He stood across me as Hayley had done to Tom, but there was no need to play with him to get him hard. He lifted my head up by my pony tail and pulled it towards him, I took his insanely hard dick in one hand and ran my other fingers over his ball sack. Kissing the end of his cock at first then running my tongue up and down the length of his shaft, before putting as much of it in my mouth as possible and sucking on it hard. I had not broken eye contact with Tom the whole time.

The sight of Jeni sucking Mike with those huge fucking tits and having Hayley suck on my bell end while running her tongue round it in my mouth felt soooooo fucking good. The sound of the water in the back ground and the setting only adding to it. I wanted to taste Jeni again!!! I motioned for Hayley to stop and stand up, finally snapping the eye contact with Jeni who then closed hers and concentrated on Mike dick. We both got up, my cock swinging about. “ok folks, up for this??”

“Yeah, go for it” mike said. Jeni’s mouth was too full to talk. Jeni was a skilled cock sucker. She didn’t do it often but Mike always loved it. I could sense Tom, walked behind him and Hayley standing next to him starting to kneel down. Turning slightly, I watched as Tom went on all fours in front of the lounger, he leant forward and buried his face between her already spread leggings and started to lick my wife’s soaking pussy through her bikini bottoms. Her legs tensed straight away and gave a little shudder, Tom seemed to take this as an invitation and pulled her bottoms to the side and ran his tongue the length of her beautifully glistening lips. As I was watching this, I could feel my cock being pulled away from Jen and slipped into Hayley’s warm inviting mouth. Her technique was different, she put my whole cock head in her mouth and swished her tongue around it, and my knees always gave way when I looked down to see Jeni edging forward and running her tongue over my balls.

Tom’s tongue felt sensations sliding up and down me, he carefully stopped at the top each time to rub his flat tongue over my clit, which made me jiggle with excitement each time he did it. He slowly slid two fingers inside me and started to massage my g-spot!! God it was fucking so good!!! Having this done to me and now watching Hayley suck on Mike while I licked his balls felt like a dream.

I was too horny to wait any longer…………..I let Mikes cock fall out my mouth and stood up. Slipping my thong off as I did. Jumping back on to my lounger I sat on all fours with my ass as high up in the air and spread open as I could.

“Right Mike, get that Scottish cock of yours inside me again” Hayley said with authority.

I watched as he walked over behind her, his Viagra filled cock still bursting hard. I almost forgot for a second that Tom was still licking me, as I watched Mike run his dick up and down Hayley’s pussy before grabbing both her hips tight and thrusting himself inside her. Both of them looked right at me as he entered her and started to fuck her hard. I grabbed Tom’s hair and forced his head down onto my clit. After a few seconds, he caught sight of Mike fucking Hayley.

“Man, I want to fuck that pussy of yours Hayley” Tom said.

I edged her ass along the bed a little so it was at the end, staying on all fours on the floor I was at the perfect angle. Mike was fucking Hayley hard now; you could her soaking pussy squelch each time he thrust into her. I loved it. Jeni was panting on the bed in front of me at first watching her husband bang other woman, but was now focused me. Looking deep into my eyes. I lifted her bum up a little and pulled her bikini bottoms off, flicking them away they landed in the pool. Moving her by her hips closer to me she didn’t look down at all, instead kept looking at me biting her lower lip. I banged my massive cock on her clit a couple times Jeni closer her eyes each time I did, she looked up at Mike and him at her. He kept fucking Hayley, as I pushed my cock inside his wife spreading her pussy so wide it sucked up whole length. I watched down as I slid over and over into her, her focus was back onto me now as I went for it hard.

Hayley’s pussy was amazing so so tight around my harder than normal cock. Seeing it fuck her from behind was a perfect view with her arched tanned sweaty back, I could see her tits swinging about also. I watched for a split second as Tom threw Jeni’s bottoms into the pool and moved her closer to him. She looked me in the eyes as she took his cock deep inside her, we both gave each other a knowing smile that this was ok, and fucking awesome!!!!!

Both men were close to cumming when Tom said, “Ok girls race to the finish!”

He pulled out of Jeni leaving her now gaping pussy expose and lay down on the lounger still stroking his cock.

“Mike, get down on the other bed”, Mike pulled out of Hayley, and did as requested on the other lounger, his cock still as hard and willing as before.

“Ok, Jeni and Hayley, race to see who gets their man to cum first” Tom proclaimed.

This was clearly not the first time they had done this, as Hayley quick as you like, practically jumped on top Toms dick and started riding it hard. Jeni followed suit and lowered onto Mike. Hayley, as this was clearly not her first time, went at it hard. She leant right forward both arms round Tom’s necked and fucked him like he she was a jockey on a race horse. Her tits smacking him in the face. Jeni seeing this thought she had to up her game, she knew Mike liked to see watch himself going in and out of her, so lay backward grabbing his ankle’s as she fucked him.

Both girls were going at when Mike felt his body tense up, he grabbed Jeni’s thighs as he groaned out in ecstasy and shot his warm cum deep inside her. Looking across for a photo finish they could see that Tom had already pulled out of Hayley and his cum was trickling out of her pussy. They had been beaten by the pros!!!

Jen lent back down and kissed Mike hard. As she done so, she felt Hayley grab her hand and say…….

By *olden BearMan 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

Fuck my cock is so hard what a story awesome x

SPALDING

What a cliff hanger, don't stop there

Swindon

Brilliant!!

Warrington

Bognor Regis

nr rowde

Hillsborough

By *rlowslungMan 4 weeks ago

Warwick

Edinburgh

“We still have 20 mins, lets grab a steam room, as the boys recover”…………………….

Stacey couldn’t believe her luck that she was able to swap a shift with her friend Becca to work in the spa that lunch time to be there when the two hot couples arrived, further more to actually be able to grab a cheeky stroke of Mikes, she gathered their names from the booking forms, cock as she showed them had given her the serious horn. Before her shift she had to borrow Becca’s uniform which she had left for her in her locker. Her friend however was tiny and petite and her size 6 trousers where a squeeze to get into. She had to take her thong off as there just wasn’t room for underwear. Her tabard was tiny also, so no space for a t-shirt, just her lacy bralette she had on. She had made sure her makeup was perfect with slutty dark eyes, perfect eye brows and hair swept right back. It was nearing the end of the hour the couple had booked and she couldn’t wait any longer, as she dashed down the corridor, she grabbed some fresh towels and robes, her cover story if she got caught, the trousers were so tight she could feel them splitting her already wet tight vagina apart. She opened the door to Mike and Jeni’s changing room with the special master key and crept inside, her plan was to have a quick peek at what was going on and get out…….

After the girls had given themselves a quick was down in the showers outside the steam room, they disappeared in. I was left sitting with Tom, my dick still as hard as ever even after cumming inside Jeni. It was an awkward situation so I made an excuse that I had a Lucozade sports drink in my bag so was just nipping back to the changing room to get it, Tom didn’t really say much and just nodded in my direction. As I walked back to the room, I have to admit I loved the feeling of my cock swaying back and forward, I open the door and crash bang, walked straight into a walking stack of towels which went flying everywhere, I quickly looked down to see I walked into and knocked over the young girl from reception who I know recognized as the life guard from yesterday also.

“I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry” she kept saying as she knelt down in front of me. She looked amazing, the Viagra was having a crazy effect on me and I was still so horny and hard. I could see her staring at my cock and from nowhere I said, “You can suck on it if you’re quick”. With that she grabbed it and put in her mouth, the sight of her sucking on me was crazy, hot and horny all at the same time, what was I thinking!!!! I was to turned on, and running out of time, so said to her, “You up for me fucking you quickly, you know we are running out of time”

“You can try, but not sure I can take you” she said with a giggle, she unzipped her super tight trousers and had to struggle to pull them down and lift one leg out, she jumped up onto the water fountain in the middle of the room to reveal her shaved bald inny pussy. She gave it a little play as I came towards her. Her little green centre parcs tabard was open slightly revealing some sort of pink lace top underneath. “Ok here goes”, I slid the top in only a little, to my surprise my whole length just went right inside her, she moaned a little but whispered in my ear, “fuck me as hard as you can”.

I knew when Hayley had grabbed my arm what she had in mind, and have to say I was a little nervous even after what had just happened. I still had never been with another woman before, but I guess it was only going to last 15 mins if I didn’t enjoy it!!! We showered up in the little ones next to the steam room to get the boys cum of us, then she again took me by the hand opened the door and led me inside. The room was dark and full of eucalyptus smelling steam, and you could baring see 2 feet in front of yourself. I could make out a long bench in the middle of the room, my senses were awoken even more when Hayley put both her hands onto my hips and kissed me passionately on the lips, and it felt strange at first and a little different the sensation of another woman’s tongue on mine. It felt even stranger when she started to slid her finger over my clit as we kissed then her finger deep inside me, I could feel myself almost ready to cum. Sensing I was close Hayley broke away from me, and lay down on the bench with her legs wide apart. I could just make her out as she began to rub her clit before curling her finger towards me inviting me in, I had fantasied about licking another pussy for sooooo long I could hardly believe it was about to happen. I started off how I like, got my tongue as flat as I could make it before running it the full length of her vagina. Hayley tasted so good, it was hard to think that not 10 mins ago my husband’s cock had been inside here. I was starting to get right into it, and could feel Hayley tensing up and letting it go, when I heard the door open behind me, I had a quick glance down and seen it was Toms feet. The next sensation I felt was him pushing his huge cock inside me again from behind.

“Holly fuck” was all I could shout!!

Warrington

Glasgow

Incredible story. Simple sensational!

By *aidbackcpleCouple 4 weeks ago

nr stockton

more please xx

Hillsborough

mullingar

Bognor Regis

By *mthbigcockMan 4 weeks ago

Poole

So good to read this again

By *anxmike21Man 4 weeks ago

ashton

Wow this story is so horny

Heckmondwike

cleethorpes

cheltenham

Fabulous!

By *.jellyMan 4 weeks ago

jacksonville

Yess

By *osportguyMan 4 weeks ago

Gosport

Loving the story please continue

By *ndiiiMan 4 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

Must book a short break there xxxxx

By *ed-devilsCouple 4 weeks ago

Hitchin

Nottinghamshire

This is so good. Every chapter just gets better and better.

By *uncouplerk40Couple 4 weeks ago

TD

Wow x we’re loving this

hayes

Wow

close

By *agnar1980Man 4 weeks ago

Poole

Now I’m horny n hard!

Edinburgh

I kept sucking now on Hayley’s clit as Tom fucked me mercilessly from behind over and over hammering into me. I could feel Hayley’s whole body tense up at about the same time I felt Toms cock start twitching hard inside me, he grabed hold of my ass one more time as she shot his load deep into me. As they both came, I had a fucking outrageous orgasm and just about collapsed.

I went as hard as could into her tight teen pussy. She looked sensational and was so tight I was ready to cum really quick!!! Recognising this, she said she told me, “don’t cum inside me, I don’t have time to clean up”, I went again as hard as I could, before pulling out and firing my cum into the water fountain, falling forward onto her shoulder as I did!!

That was a fucking out of this world!!! Was all I think of as Mike pulled his cock from me and spunked in to the water fall. I had never been done like that before. Like a little slut should be. My pussy would not be the same again after the fucking it had just taken and my Boyfriend will def know something is different!

“I need to get back”, Mike told, “my wife will be waiting next door, we have to out soon, so please don’t be here when we come back”.

I didn’t mind, I had gotten what I wanted. And it was worth it.

Mike walked back through as the other three came out of the steam room…………….

The End

Thanks for all the feedback and positive comments, apologies for the numerous typos, however being 6’10 I have giant fingers also, not great for typing!!!

As you can tell Jeni and Mike, are us! We are a 100% real couple. Happy to answer PMs.

Middlesbrough

Hillsborough

By *ussD1Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

fabulous

By *cott60Man 4 weeks ago

Perth

By *athy and JohnCouple 4 weeks ago

Truro

By *ountryfansCouple 4 weeks ago

huntingdon

Love it. Hope there are more adventures to hear about

Swindon

Brilliant story thanks !

mullingar

SPALDING

That was fantastic, nothing else happened then? Did jeni find out you fucked the lifeguard?

Edinburgh

Next story up…….enjoy folks!! And don’t be shy….drop us a pm lol xxx

cheltenham

That was amazing! Can't wait to share it with Mr Cream! Great story, loved all the twists and turns!

Clare

By *hrisukbishareCouple 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fabulous tale

Woking-ish

Edinburgh

Vol 2 is here ……

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1596208#last

Glasgow

Bravo! Great story.

cleethorpes

Great story

By *lymouth nice guyMan 4 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *heone4475Man 3 weeks ago

upham

By *ucksguy2000Man 3 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *attboy107Man 3 weeks ago

Near MK

Fantastic story OP, fingers crossed that your creative juices start flowing again soon

By *ersey GentMan 3 weeks ago

St Peter

» Add a new message to this topic