FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Foursome with my wife's best friend and her husband - male POV

Foursome with my wife's best friend and her husband - male POV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Kendal

A few weeks ago my wife posted the story of our first foursome with her best friend and her husband. Have a read, the below is my take on it from the guy's POV.

(https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1585061)

Her best friend is a girl who I've always fancied and told myself "if I get chance....". I asked her out years ago. I've heard lots of stories of her sex life from both her husband and my wife. I've enjoyed seeing her in a bikini and often masturbated over the thought of fucking her or the thought of catching my wife and her having lesbian sex. When she came out as bisexual a year ago my balls ached at the thought this potentially could become a reality. However despite my wife, her friend and the husband all knowing of my crush on her friend I thought all hopes of anything happening were over when she married and then had a child about 15 months ago.

We went round to thiers for dinner and a catch up. There was zero indication anything would happen. When the friend and her husband started to snog very passionately and get a bit touchy feely it definitely was starting to get me hard. I fully expected my wife to reject my advances so it was a very nice suprise when we started making out as ferociously as her friend was. Getting my wife's bra off suddenly seemed to shift things and seeing her friend's husband rapidly getting her declothed spurred me on. As my cock was now totally errect it was really causing issues in my jeans. I decided to drop my pants. It seemed obvious something sexual was going to happen - although I thought maybe they'd take themselves to a different room and my wife and I would fuck there or something. I asked my wife to blow me - it'd been a couple of weeks since I'd had one and I knew if she did or not would be the catalyst for the rest of the evening. She lunged forward immediately taking my cock down her throat. Hearing her friend cheering her on got me harder still and looking over to see she was now fully naked... wow. She is very simular shape to my wife, very curvy hips, bit of a stomach but nothing you'd call her overweight, thick thighs and despite childbirth a set of fairly perky tits. Seeing this girl naked after years of lust was amazing. She then brought her hubby over to sit on the sofa next to my wife. My wife was giving me an awesome blowjob and it was a challenge not to cum. The friend pulled down her husband's pants. Jesus christ alive.... I'd heard on the grapevine he was well endowed but well endowed was an understatement. It was literally an elephants trunk that came flopping. There was a slight moment of male jealousy and feeling of massively underequipped, I can't lie, but that soon passed as the friend took the absolute monster in her mouth.

"You'll be fucking this" her husband said to my wife, who sort of smiled and rolled her eyes.

I'd always fantasised about her being with another man. She had once had dr*ken one night stand with a random guy a few years ago. This hurt like hell at the time although recently the thought of which had been an arousal. I had thought he was joking but a few minutes later her friend came up for air and asked to swap. This was a suprise and even more of a suprise when my wife said yes without hesitation.

The girls switched and her husband immediately fondled my wife's tits and began kissing her. Her friend grabbed me and pulled me in. I put hands on her hips and we began snogging. My cock was so hard it was poking her in the stomach and she quickly pushed me down onto the sofa and dropped to her knees. She slowly took my cock in her mouth. It was the best oral I've ever had. She bobbed and sucked and used her tounge in ways my wife hasn't. I couldn't help but groan out loud. Next to me I heard my wife gagging and moaning as her friend's husband had got his cock in her mouth and fingers down her knickers. Hearing her clearly enjoying another man's attention made me buck into her friend's mouth. Her friend gave me a look, stood up, kissed me and bent over the sofa, sticking her arse in the air. Within seconds I was lining myself up and sliding into her soaking wet cunt. After almost a decade of fucking her husband's monster cock plus childbirth I wasn't expecting her to be as tight as she was. Her vagina tightened around my cock. I decided it was now or never, this is what I'd always fantasised about, take your moment. I decided I was going to fuck her hard and fast even if it meant I came earlier. I started fucking her as hard as I can. My balls slapped against her arse as I pounded her for all I was worth, one hand around her stomach and the other gently massaging breasts that were lighter and squidgy than I'd imagined. She was also a lot more vocal - she gasped and moaned a lot more than spoke. I heard a little bit of a commotion next to me as I saw my wife's pants round her ankles and the husband clearly wanting to fuck her but prehaps having second thoughts. I felt the friend tense and I could tell an orgasm was very close.

Yes, oh fuck me, don't stop, S...fuck, I'm going to cum" she moaned.

I quickened the pace, feeling my balls tighten as I also was now close to reaching climax.

"Urrghh...yes, race you, I'm so close".

"Fuck yes, cum inside me, give me it" she moaned as her orgasm took hold and she buried her face into the pillow.

The feeling knowing I'd made her cum was incredible. This also had clearly focused her husband's mind as I heard my wife gasping and turned to see him sliding his cock into her. I slowly fucked her friend and watched as her husband began to start pounding my wife.

The friend pulled away and lay on her back on the sofa, pulling me back on top of her. We slowly made love and snogged continually as I felt up her body whilst keeping an eye on my wife getting fucked. Her husband could fuck, I'll give him that, judging by my wife's cries and the squealing of the sofa springs. I fucked her friend a little harder and she moaned down my ear as she came again. My wife was also on the verge of an orgasm and the room smelt heavily of sex.

My wife came quickly and the husband scooped her up and sat down on the sofa, pulling her on top of him and maneuvering his cock inside her. The friend and I did the same. Both girls began riding the cocks that filled their pussies. I was momentarily in awe of actually how similar both girls bodies were from this angle, my wife maybe shaving the breast size by a cup. I was then even more stunned when her friend started groping my wife's breasts before pulling her in for a kiss. My wife has never been or had any bisexual tendencies so to see her kissing back was a huge turn on. I grabbed her friend's hips and began bucking her with all I had. I was going to come inside her no matter what. Her husband had the same idea with my wife although he beat me to it. Cumming inside her felt absolutely amazing, it was like all my time of fantasising and masturbating were all worth it. Fuck it was hot.

After this both girls ran to the toilet and her husband and I actually didn't say anything to each other, just sitting there with deflating cocks processing what went on. When the girls got back we got our own wife back and although both of us had some kissing and playing that was it for the evening. My wife and I retired to bed. She was tired and went straight to sleep. We heard her friend and her husband having a very vocal make up session. I wanked off to this and it was hard stopping myself knocking on asking if they wanted a third.

The morning after my wife and I had our own make up session in the shower and I reclaimed her with two huge loads. Nothing was awkward at all, it was almost like everyone carried on like last night didn't happen.

Since then, I know the girls have spoken about it. There doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon for a round two but also it doesn't seem to be completely off the table. The friend and I have exchanged a few messages, she was very complimentary and said she very much enjoyed it. Me and the husband have done the most talking - both of us want a round two or even MMF with either of them. But we'll see....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilbert4450Man 4 weeks ago

paisley

By *onnoisseur100Man 4 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *raigs3386Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *orthridingMan 4 weeks ago

Knutsford

Both experiences very well written and super sexy I just loved to see both of your experiences in print!

By *angtidy42Couple 4 weeks ago

Redditch

By *onnoisseur100Man 1 week ago

Woking-ish

By *anxmike21Man 1 week ago

ashton

Very hot

» Add a new message to this topic