FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex - Key Holding

Ex - Key Holding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Yorkshire

True Story!

Once had a cuckold style (on and off cuckold anyway) relationship with a great girl, the tease and build up was amazing, with some real headfuck moments. We unfortunately separated, well over a year ago now.

She recently contacted me asking me if i was single currently, and whether or not i was still enjoying chastity play. Little did she know i was still hugely into it, but self locking was never easy to stick to or that fun after a while, it needs someone in control. Well... i replied and explained yes, and in that moment, oddly i had it on too. She proceeded to demand that i post her the key and stay locked up until she decided she would send it back. She also told me she was dating a lot, and enjoying herself, and that i should think about that and the fact she now controls the key again.

Honestly, was excruciatingly hot, and the knowing that i didnt know how long it would be was so exciting. I know i could break free, of course, i dont have PA piercing, but i also knew that i never would when someone was in control. Plus, i couldnt actually get my balls free with this particular cage, so it was always on regardless. She would demand photo updates randomly to ensure i had it on, and i knew if i didnt, she would cease all play. So i adhered to her rules.

It just felt amazing knowing it was my ex too, i felt very helpless. It lasted only a few weeks, but my god.. i cant wait for it to happen again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omersetsmithyMan 6 weeks ago

frome

By *he-ProfessorMan 6 weeks ago

cheltenham

Out of interest how long would you have waited before deciding she was never sending the key back

Yorkshire

"Out of interest how long would you have waited before deciding she was never sending the key back "

Haha, probably not weeks and weeks… haha. But had back and forth conversation and wind up in that time so…I knew it was all fun and play. Very hot though

By *lderWiserNowMan 6 weeks ago

Kettrin

Yorkshire

" "

By *hil911Man 6 weeks ago

Solihull

By *bzbiguy777Man 6 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Trusting the key to the post must have its own particular thrill

Yorkshire

"Trusting the key to the post must have its own particular thrill"

It does, in fact it’s nerve racking, I half expected her to claim it was ‘lost’ or something, but that never happened ha. Head fuck is what it’s all about though. I absolutely love it

By *mandajane01TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Ballymena

"Trusting the key to the post must have its own particular thrill

It does, in fact it’s nerve racking, I half expected her to claim it was ‘lost’ or something, but that never happened ha. Head fuck is what it’s all about though. I absolutely love it "

Chastity and cuckolding is all about the head fuck

Yorkshire

"Trusting the key to the post must have its own particular thrill

It does, in fact it’s nerve racking, I half expected her to claim it was ‘lost’ or something, but that never happened ha. Head fuck is what it’s all about though. I absolutely love it

Chastity and cuckolding is all about the head fuck"

Couldn’t agree more.

Just now struggling to find someone into it with me to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic