FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the Inseminator

the Inseminator

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ldest swinger in town OP   Man 4 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

As a result of the sterility epidemic, I discovered I was the only man left who had fertile sperm. I advertised discreetly and had a deluge of response from people who were unable to conceive, begging to be made pregnant.

Every day, I put the letters in a box and pulled one out. The lucky one today was from a couple in their late 30s. They were members of a strict religious group, who believed that sex was only allowed for procreation, and since he was sterile when they married, they had never had sex.

I invited them along to the hotel room that I had booked near their home. They arrived on time and were shown up to my room.

They were very modestly dressed. Him in a suit and tie, she was wearing a two piece jacket and pleated skirt and quite an elaborate hat. her hair was done up in a bun style under the hat, obviously never permed or cut. she had beautiful skin and bright eyes, although she looked as if she had been crying. Her frumpy clothes didnt hide the fact that she had a superb body.

We chatted for a little while and she explained why she had decided to break the sect`s rule and allow another man to have her. None of her family members had been able to conceive. She was the last on and wanted to have a child to carry on the generations.

She dropped the her knees in front of me, her hands together and her head bowed and said `please have pity on me and do whats necessary, I will do anything you ask and give all the money I have for this`

I helped her to her feet and gave her a gentle hug. My cock was already hard as I came in contact with her. I told her to stand where she was and let her hair down. It was a lovely auburn colour and reached to her waist never having been cut.

Her husband had told me that he had never seen her body. They undressed and dressed separately and wore PJs in bed. I told him to Lift her skirt and tuck it into the waist band. she was wearing conservatoire knickers. Now take them off, I told him. As he pulled them down he was trembling, never having seen her bare cunt.

her embarrassment was obvious as I beckoned her over she had a full bush. Open it for me....I said, and I could hear her sobs she parted her cunt lips and I inserted a finger to feel her hymen.

I could see her man had a hardon so I told him to stand behind he and strip. I opened her jacket to find she had no bra. they are banned by her sect and beautiful tits were hard. Bend over and suck my cock...I said. she had no Idea what to do as I pulled her head down onto it. Her arse was sticking up and her husband staring at her bare rear for the first time. He had a long thin cock and it was rigid.

I told him to slowly put it in her arse, which he did. her mouth tightened on my cock as he did so. it wasnt long before his cock fired it sterile load into her for the first time. he pulled out and I instructed her to turn round and she saw him naked for the first time, As she stood there, I removed the rest of her clothing and they saw each other naked for the first time. you may kiss her, I said and their naked bodies embraced.

I took her hand and led her to the edge of the bed and told her to put her legs in the air and open them wide. Her pussy was wet, from her excitement. I rubbed my cock against her clit and she squirted over it.

I will only do this if you allow your poor husband to fuck every night from now on. do you agree? I do I do she squealed as my cock broke the seal and I fucked her, as she clawed at my back until my hot cum shot up her. Meantime her man had wanked himself and came over her tits.

3 month later, I had a letter to say she was pregnant, that they were over the moon and she fucks him every night.

Another satisfied customer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple 4 weeks ago

South Shields

Brilliant story!

By *lkNhungMan 4 weeks ago

Luton

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

‘Oddest’ swinger in town …!

Weird story……!!