FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Velux Window Neighbour Wank

Velux Window Neighbour Wank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tleystag OP   Man 3 weeks ago

ilkley

One warm sunny day during lockdown I was home alone and feeling a little horny. I decided I would go upstairs for a wank. Upstairs in an attic room with two Velux windows. I had got undressed, as I like to wank naked if I can, and had been stroking for a few minutes when I heard a noise in the street. This was very unusual at this time so I opened the Velux window to take a look. There is the street was the lady from two doors down. She heard me open the window and looked up. “Hello” she said and we began chatting. She is no stunner but quite attractive and has largish tits.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ilkley

I had stopped stroking when I opened the window but as we chatted I realised that I could continue and she wouldn’t know. She could only see my head and not even my shoulders really. She had no idea I was naked and I doubt she thought I was wanking. On occasions, in the recent past, I had fantasised about her watching me wank. I have a strong CFNM fantasy and she is quite a fun lady and I had wondered if she would be game to, whilst wearing a pretty dress, watch me wank for her. So slowly and carefully I began stroking again.

By *iquor247Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

ilkley

As it was lockdown I had not chatted with any of the neighbours for quite a while. Added to this, she is quite chatty anyway. Therefore, we were there for quite a while. I became more horny and more confident that she did not know what I was up to, therefore I was, by now pulling quite fast and VERY hard. Eventually I was getting quite close to cumming. I began to panic that I would shoot my load and my cover (and my load) would be blown. I was trying to close the conversation, but to no avail.

By *ragsterMan 3 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ick007Man 3 weeks ago

Sandy

I do the same with my neighbour and she has no clue....I think

ilkley

I had slowed my stroking but I could feel pre-cum seeping from my cock. My goodness, I was SO horny and SO close to shooting. Fortunately, she said she must leave and carry on with her walk as she was running out of time. We said our goodbyes and she turned and walked away. As soon as she was out of sight, which was only seconds, I lost my load all over the bedroom floor. Oh my, what an amazing wank. I am very confident that she had no idea. In a way, it is a bit of a shame she doesn’t know, but probably for the best really.

By *iquor247Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

By *ragsterMan 3 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eed AttentionMan 3 weeks ago

Oxford

This is promising. She knows!

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Good start

By *usie pTV/TS 3 weeks ago

taunton

By *ust want fun 888Man 3 weeks ago

nearby

I would love the thought that she didn’t see me but found out later that she knew from the expression on my face what I was doing

By *andy mamboMan 3 weeks ago

saltney

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

» Add a new message to this topic