FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > MOTHER IN LAW

MOTHER IN LAW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azzgaz OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

london

MOTHER IN LAW

Apologied for the time error in a previus part of this story But im not re reading IT !!!

So all went quiet for a while i wasnt staying over id be there some eves MIL gave me the look so i knew she stil interested There was talk about us all going on holiday my girlfrind wasnt that keen she didnt like her dad that much But they said they would pay and 2 weeks in spain well why not

They had a freind who had a villa and pool sounded good but it was months away So I decided to call round saturdays now and then they took the usual format GF was working FIL was gold so MIL was there alone last time i fucked was about 2 monts befor she was plaeased to see me couldnt wait to kiss and grab my cock

She said husband had been asking questions about me that she seem like me too much and did she fancy me I didnt know this but she had almost run off with the barman from the local pub a few years befor he was younger But she nade hubby happy and he seemed to be ok she said he was easy to please suck him he fucked her came and that was it lol we went upsatairs as usual she did a strip for be the undressed me pulling off my boxers and sucking me extra this time she wetted her finger and pushed it in my ass felt odd but nice i was 21 mid 70s no Internet to watch or videos just some mags at work for reference

we kissed for ages and i licked her pussy made her cum then put my cock inside her fucked her as hard as i could til i came over her belly I then licked some of it and we kissed

we layed there and chatted she played my cock made it hard again and made me cum

she asked me about the holiday and how we could have fun there may bea nother couple coming her sister id met her she was nice but again her partner was an arse its feb now hilday was planned for June

My relationship with her daughter was good but she didnt suck cock as good as mum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azzgaz OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

london

MOTHER IN LAW

So the last post was up til Feb now the holday was looming and every one getting excited Spain was a big destination in the 70s there would be 8 of us Me girlfriend her mum& dad her aunt abd husband plus 2 other frinds I didnt know at the time but they were younger arouns 30 seemed old to me some sort of connection with my girls dad

We went to spain costa Blanca a villa with pool but how me and MIL gonna have fun ?

Daytime was pool time after a few days the females were going topless MIL was beautiful

The connection wit the other couple was Girls dad and the guy worked together and played golf

eves it was drink drink drink

In the pool i managed a few clinches with MIL felt her tits her sisteroften seemed to appear at same time so i playe dthem both under water

Now father in law and his work mate seemed very interested in mates wife

almost as if there ws a connection my girl was often left chatting her uncle big guy 6 2 muscular

Day 4 we went to the beach

it was a nudist one !

Well we could gone the normal one but father in law and his mate wanted nudist i thought odd

but why not we had wine for dinner we all happy we stripped off have to say FIL was quite hung we sunbathednwent in sea there were dunes behind where

it was obviuos fun was being had

FIL suggested I join himand his work mate for a look the mates wife came too we walked around yes some poeople havinh fum

I cahtted the wife of the mate she was pretty walking in soft sand is hard work we all sat down well allexcept FIN law he stood in front of mate wife and pushed his cock in her face she reponded and sucked him ! -

her husband beckond me to wards her pussy i dived in and licked it sucked it and fingered it the alcohol fueling my passion or lust Her mouth was getting FIL big cock but soon he moved me away planted his cock in her pussy her hubby saying better than a golf afternoon SO saturdays gold ??? mayve not always she loved it and knew him and moaned she tuened over showed her ass he put is thick cock inside her ass she maoned but what a site

FIL now became vocal towards me he was pissed he said to me Son you can fuck Maggie (his Wife) as much as you want while ive got this meaning the young girl WOW what had i got into lol

Did Maggie know FIL continuyed to pound her her hubby watching and wanking over her till they both cum

MOR TO FOLLOW

By *imon003Man 3 weeks ago

North West

Hard not to fantasise about wife with MIL and/or SIL.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

By *ornyGuy69400Man 3 weeks ago

Mid Wales

Love to have my MIL who is also mid 70’s

By *lderWiserNowMan 3 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cotty909Man 3 weeks ago

tranent

By *asisguyMan 3 weeks ago

Tipperary

What a family

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *duk70Man 3 weeks ago

langley

By *yewideMan 3 weeks ago

Horsford

I once had naughty text sex with my step mum that was so horny she sent me naughty pics

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *itom18Man 2 weeks ago

Wigan

By *en1234300Man 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By *azzgaz OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

london

MOTHER IN LAW (MIL) HOLIDAY

Father in Law pounder his mates wifes ass she loved it and her husband wanked over her as FIL shot his load in her ass

We walked back to where the others were on way FIL put his arm round me and said “if tyou think you the first on to shag maggie your not shes very popular lady” Now this waa all new to me what had i got into LOL we joined the others they were laying in the sun well MIL and her sister were my Girl was in the sea with her uncle they were talking with the waves beaking up to there waist

Uncle was big guy Tall muscular as the waves subsided i thought i could see he had an erection and my girl appeared to touch it but they were a little away wasnt sure i layu near MIL and her sister they were laying on their fronts The sister ask me to put some sun cream on her back Father in law his freind and wife were walking by the sea so I rubbed some over her shoulders she was slim lady but bigger boobs very chatty didnt stopp i rubbed it in then she turned on her back her br=eautiful boobs facing me she said well carry on and donr get too excited lol

i was running it all over her front she had a trimmed pussy hair and her pussy lips were big and fat i was kneeling at one side of her putting on the cream she talked to me and said Maggie has told me how gooMIL d you are too her ! And that saturday afternoons are fun (our fuck afternoons) Id love someone loike you !

With that her hand reached out and grabbed my ever hardening cock and started to stroke me

we had a big beach umberells up and a wind break around so we were a bit private The sistr pushed me so i was laying on my back she moved and started sucking my cock MIL moved to my head 2 and was kissing me she then crouched over my face so i could lick her pussy buy her sister was very busy on my cock i could still se my girl in the sea Aunt now stood up and moved astride me and sat on my cock the 2 sisteres were facing each other MIL on my face Aunt my cock but they were also playing each others tits

wow i could feel myself about to cum too late to tell them it just shot loads inside Aunt she did mounted and suck me cleaned up all the cum

i was tired lol this is a odd family but fun Aunt asked me to walk with her she chatted to me about her sister how her husband fucks around and drinks but expects to come home and fuck her and that why she likes you your kind considerate etc so im feeling good lol but she said my husband is similar so we sisters have same problem and also your Girl my neice has some history with uncle he flirts with her did u see them in the sea ? She seems to like his attention maybe causse her dad mainly ignores her and she gets some ateension from him I also think she has had more than atension ......we are a mixed up family our mother was widowed when were were young and any man is held in high esteem

we tuen and walk back i can see uncle and girl playing in see in a deeper part i cant see whats happening but its very mutual

Day art the beach has been interesting

Father in law fucks his mates wife

I fuck Aunt

MIL sucks me

and possibly my girl and uncle ?

So just FIL mate who has missed out

We have BBQ that eve atthe villa to be honest

i thought just enjoy what ever happens

MORE TO FOLLOW

london

MOTHER IN LAW (MIL) HOLIDAY

Father in Law pounder his mates wifes ass she loved it and her husband wanked over her as FIL shot his load in her ass

We walked back to where the others were on way FIL put his arm round me and said “if tyou think you the first on to shag maggie your not shes very popular lady” Now this waa all new to me what had i got into LOL we joined the others they were laying in the sun well MIL and her sister were my Girl was in the sea with her uncle they were talking with the waves beaking up to there waist

Uncle was big guy Tall muscular as the waves subsided i thought i could see he had an erection and my girl appeared to touch it but they were a little away wasnt sure i layu near MIL and her sister they were laying on their fronts The sister ask me to put some sun cream on her back Father in law his freind and wife were walking by the sea so I rubbed some over her shoulders she was slim lady but bigger boobs very chatty didnt stopp i rubbed it in then she turned on her back her br=eautiful boobs facing me she said well carry on and donr get too excited lol

i was running it all over her front she had a trimmed pussy hair and her pussy lips were big and fat i was kneeling at one side of her putting on the cream she talked to me and said Maggie has told me how gooMIL d you are too her ! And that saturday afternoons are fun (our fuck afternoons) Id love someone loike you !

With that her hand reached out and grabbed my ever hardening cock and started to stroke me

we had a big beach umberells up and a wind break around so we were a bit private The sistr pushed me so i was laying on my back she moved and started sucking my cock MIL moved to my head 2 and was kissing me she then crouched over my face so i could lick her pussy buy her sister was very busy on my cock i could still se my girl in the sea Aunt now stood up and moved astride me and sat on my cock the 2 sisteres were facing each other MIL on my face Aunt my cock but they were also playing each others tits

wow i could feel myself about to cum too late to tell them it just shot loads inside Aunt she did mounted and suck me cleaned up all the cum

i was tired lol this is a odd family but fun Aunt asked me to walk with her she chatted to me about her sister how her husband fucks around and drinks but expects to come home and fuck her and that why she likes you your kind considerate etc so im feeling good lol but she said my husband is similar so we sisters have same problem and also your Girl my neice has some history with uncle he flirts with her did u see them in the sea ? She seems to like his attention maybe causse her dad mainly ignores her and she gets some ateension from him I also think she has had more than atension ......we are a mixed up family our mother was widowed when were were young and any man is held in high esteem

we tuen and walk back i can see uncle and girl playing in see in a deeper part i cant see whats happening but its very mutual

Day art the beach has been interesting

Father in law fucks his mates wife

I fuck Aunt

MIL sucks me

and possibly my girl and uncle ?

So just FIL mate who has missed out

We have BBQ that eve atthe villa to be honest

i thought just enjoy what ever happens

MORE TO FOLLOW

By *heone4475Man 2 weeks ago

upham

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

london

MOTHER IN LAW (HOLIDAY)

We all went back to the villa to rest before the BBQ I went to the pool and the Mates wife was there so i chatted to her apparently her husband and FIL worked together FIL was his boss

they played gold and wen drinking often she said he often ends up at there place

I wonder why ?

She asked if i enjoyed the beach I jokingly said it had its attractions she asked if i enjoyed watching her in the Dunes (when she was getting pounded) of course i said yes she said her husband loved to share and swam off lol

back to our room girl was laying on bed we chatted i asked her about the family she said dont ask they all sex mad I replied so thats where u get if from........i said i saw her and uncle in sea she said he always flirts with her any family gathering his there close to her dancing with her I said he had a hard on in the water

she agreed he did and he asked her to touch him and she had just to keep him happy !

well looks like we all gonna be happy the eve BBQ was round the pool we wore swimwear so hot it was big villa slept 10 big pool and some garden

FIL had rigged some music up no blue tooth speakers then ! MIL and her sister had done the food etc so it was very soacial 2 other couples were invited but they hadnt arrived yet it was I chatted the FIL work mate he said what a nasty man he was but was easyer to let him have his way than argue I asked how the sex think had evolveded with his wife he said it was golf a joke a bet that he tought wouldnt happen he lost and the prize was his wife he said they were very open and had been swingers at one time so sex with someone else didnt have an impact but now he FIL seens to think its whebever he wants it It all seemed very normal BbQ

I was keeping an eye on the uncle id not chated with him much

The bbq started around 10 it was 12,30 now the other 2 couples had arrived spanish they owned a big bar and had been working older couple and other aroubd 35 everyone was drinking dancing some dipping in the pool and thats where things changed some getting out were taking off the wet costumes but it was darkish Uncle had been in the pool and was naked he was hung lol Tall muscular and what looked a 9 inch cock very impressive my girl was topless buy had her bottoms on Aunt and MIL chatted me asked to go pool with them which i did removing my trunks first we just dipped to cool down music was playing it was great

So aunt told me to not do anything i didnt want to ??? not sure what she meant

there were some chairs being lined up close t the pool apparently some games all the ladies would sit on chair and a guy be chosen blindfolded and from behind feel the tits and say who he thought it was This was fun but didnt enjoy my girls tits being felt by 5 other guys we all had a turn

So more drinks snagria and another game similar but almost predictable

The men all stood on the chairs had to drop their shorts if they had any on the female blinfolded and they had to guess whos dick it was well The aunt sucke each one ! MIL sucked me and spanish guy only felt others My girl sucked me thankfully but she also sucked Uncle ! Wasnt happy bout that and she sucked it all 9 inches she was d*unk so we all had our cocks toucked or sucked some women lingered longer than others but its fun we agin had a drinking round and danced we seemed swap partners a lot I dance with the youner spanish girl shewas cute nice ass we both had our swimwear on and dance close i was hard i asked her to the pool and she agreed she spoke english we stayed cose the edge cuddles kissed she took off her bottoms and mine too she took my cock and wanked me under the water

MORE TO CUM

manchester

upham

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j89100Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *um4funMan 2 weeks ago

prenton

london

oh she played by cock under the water so good we kissed i plater her boobs and rubbed my cock in her big ass But interupted as one more game al our names ib a bowl you pick a ticket or name and have to perform oral male or female and it cant be u own partner first to choose was the wife of Work mate she got the uncle damm she suckd him good his big cock fucking her mouth Next was Aunt MIL sister she got me she layed on a table legs wide she about 45 slim biger boobs i love giving oral licked her sucked her clit finhered her she was v wet got 4 my fingers inside her positioned hr head on edge of table put my cock in her mouth then pullef her lower body towards me so i had her ass and pussy to lick and finger she cme several times my girl got the young spanish guy husband of girl i was in pool with now funny thing father in law picked out his mate and he got him to suck him he wasnt happy lol its was bout 4am we all d*unk happy naked me and gurl found each other she was happy liked the spanish guy so we found them and sneaked away to our room and had more fun all 4 of us touching feelin sucking licking the spanush guy sucked my cock while my girl and his wife sucked him i was thinking i hope he dont want my virgin ass lol more to folow

By *j89100Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

By *leanandcutMan 2 weeks ago

London

Superb

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

cambridge

london

Mother in Law holiday

i was knackerd but this was fun the spanish guy was def interested in me he sucked me and had fingured my ass now the girls were playing each other the spanisg girl had greT ass he lay nrxt

to me stroning my cock sucking my nipple then moved between my legs his tounge all over my balls and ass lickinf my ass finguring it qui kly he moved and his cock head was agOnst my anus and pushing id neverr had a cock in there i could feel it didny like it he pulled me closer his cock went in a bit tjen he gave me a boytle to sniff i now know are liquid gold

i sniffed got a rush to my head felt good with that he pushed his cock in further it hurt i sniffed more he was fucking me but the pain oh my ...he soon came and pulled out it still hurt lol wr slept til late the went the pool to wake up all naked from night b4 then back yo room to recover spainish guy showed interedt in my girl and was happt to watch him fuck her he had a very hard cock Nd seemed very horny lol he pounded her pussy then flipped her over rimmed her ass rubbed his cock against her ass and fucked it ....shed done anal b4 later i found out her uncle fucked her ass his preferred hole ......othets were waking and today was slow and recovery and my ass stil hurt Mor

e to cum

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

cambridge

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 2 weeks ago

hertfordshire

manchester

close

By *ricky09Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

Hillsborough

london

Mother in Law

So after party chats with my Girlfriend revealed that her uncle had fucked her since she was 17 not often but now and then she said it started after he droped her home after a family party Her Aunt was sex made but usually with someone else not uncle if fact a few years later she was caught giving BJ to her sons best friend in a Bar ! She knew her mum was unhappy and had almost run off with the barman from local pub and wished she had as she didnt like her dad either ......she said she knows mum liked me a lot and guessed we had had fun she wasnt that happy bout it but as uncle was still fucking her couldnt complain she said she fancied the Husband of her dads mate so we thought we could try engage him and his wife and that would piss off her dad lol next couple days were quiet lots sun and pool girls all topless MIL lovely tits we chatted the couple as they were nearest our age and invited them our room for some late night drinks and chat but we rearly wanted sex with them we all chatted had some drinks my girl made first move getting the husband up to dance to a nice slow one by the temptations Just my imagination lol she grinded agaist his cock could see him getting hard i sat next his wife she put her hand on my knew soon we were kissing i undid her bikini top her full breasts fell forward and i kissed teh nipples in turn we lay on the bed cuddling and kissing our hands roaming my girl was wrapped up with the hubby the girls knelt on the edge of the bed ass out as the we came from behind and pushed our cock inside pussy the girls turned heads to face eachother and kissed wow sexy we took it in turns with the girls swapping pussys he had nice cock nothing too big similar to me bout 7 inches uncut the girls loved it when we swapped the first thrust was very hard they gasped they were getting very wet the jiuces running i was with the wife and as i fucked her fingered her ass it went in ok and thats what i wanted fuck her ass nothing better us guys sort of commicated that to each other and fingered them both an dthen at same time gently at first puched out cocks in the ass slowly slowly then faster my balls banging her ass was this what Father in law did i wonder how good lover was he ? we both came in their asses cum leaking out and we cleaned our own partners up so we tasted each others cum we collapsed onn the bed Sex in hot climate not great lol no aircon then either we fell asleep and woke next morning with MIL coming in the room she said nothing much but did you all have fun invite me next time please now there a senario id love More soon

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *eeker of pleasureMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Hillsborough

mullingar

manchester

upham

By *iker197Man 2 weeks ago

Hinckley

cambridge

london

Mother in law

well MIL wasnt hppy as i was getting fun and she hadnt seen much of me

my girl her daughter said i should make an effort so next day Father in Law was going golf we invited mum to come with us for some shopping and food we did all that quickly came back the villa to our room my girl her daughter was on mums side she knew sh got a rough deal from hubby so we decided to pamper her well ina sexual way we all chilled on the bed my girl took er top off and mum folowed i played with mums first she had grat nipples that got very hard while im kissing and playher top my girl removed mums knicker and short summer skirt she had good legs too and proceeded to lick her pussy wonder full to watch i undressed and put my cock in her mouth she loved it geeting all the attetion we moved her in to an all 4s position girl laid ubner her licking her still i positioned my self behind and rubbed my pre cum cock up her ass crack making it wet i pulled her ass apart and pushed in my cock she gasped a little i think she thought i was going for her pusssy lol i went slow and then faster grabbing hold her waist girl was suking and licking her pussy she was moaning making lots of noise i was banging her as hard as i could a bit rough maybe she let out a big yell as she came and called me a bastard lol we then relaxed and the 2 girls played was a beautiful site MOR TO CUM

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

cambridge

mullingar

close

By *ricky09Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ildpassion87Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Hinckley

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 2 weeks ago

hertfordshire

upham

london

Mother in Law

she seemed happier now we had had some fun and making it a 3 some was good once we returned to Home our 3 somes were more common 1976 we married but fun continued and we lived close so MIL could come to ours My now wife enjoye the 3 some so much we indulged in some swinging we lived on a large estate where lots the housed had be bought by people from London an hour away by train and this seemed to add a different dynamic to the area We met Ann and Paul from a newspaper ad LOOT i think had a drink and decided we wanted take it further Ann was bigger girl bout size 16 lovely boobs low cut top and Paul tall but aledgedy hung according to the advert so we went to ours dimmed the lights had some drinks swapped seats and i started kiss ann she was good kisser lots tounges and big wet kisses i was soon hard and running my hand up the insdde of her leg rubbing my finger on the outside of her knickers in her pussy crack meanwhile i could see my wife Jean and paul getting friendly i was eager to see his cock if it was hung Ann and i disrobed to our underwear i undid her bra and these 2 huge boobs greeted me oh joy i love sucking on those nipples she was grabbing my cock thru my boxers soon it was out and she was sucking it wow she was good making it very wet and gliding it in and out Paul cam and sat next to me as the girls were both now on there knees sucking us was he hung well yes bout 8 inches we both lett them suck Ann moved forward and put my cock between the tits oh felt great we turned the girls around and fucked them from behind there pussys were very wet and we didnt disapoint fucking them in time with big strokes and hard we both came quite quickly and being sticky and hot we boys went for a shower Pauls cock was still hard he was in the showere and i put my hand on his cock he pushed himself forward and i sucked it tasted good and felt big in my mouth ....we dried ourseld andthe girls showered and spent the rest the eve cuddling up So we had some new friendsto play with later in week we were at MILaws and Jean was telling her mum about the friend we met not the sex lol But mum made a comment about swingers and jean said yes we did Mum said she never actually done that I asked if shed like to of course she did so i said id ask ANN & Paul if i could bring a different partner next time MOre to cum

By *eandher4and9Couple 2 weeks ago

leeds

cambridge

Hillsborough

Hinckley

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *xxx73Man 2 weeks ago

Basingstoke

mullingar

By *azzgaz OP   Couple 4 days ago

london

Mother in law

So we had a meet arranged with Ann & Paul BUT as agreed i was taking Mother in Law as my partner a at afternoon while her husband was golf We arrived and introductions done we chatted then MIL went bathroom when she came out wow she had bought herself a sexy outfit Bra knickers stockings suspenders in bright red her ample boobs pusged up she looked great she came to me and we kissed she was looking very hot the curtaisn were closed lights dimmed and some sexy music put on Ann & Paul were undressing MIL was undressing me she started on my cock licking the shaft the taking me in her mouth she was bent over and paul came behind her and licker her ass Ann was next to me kissing me damm i was feeling good she jerks forward as paul puts his cock inside he about 7 and half thick his pouning her pussy and she sucking me slurping cant get enough Today was about giving her fun we move to the floor ann lays beside her iand we take inturns fucking them MIL is very verbal saying fuck me fuck me she get s on top of paul and his in her pussy she saying to me fuck my ass who am i to say no so we both inside her her ass is tight making me harder she saying fuck me son fuck me that ust makes me go harder and faster I soon cum in her ass paul repositions and now shes sittin on his cock she a slut lol i move to the front and she licks the dripping cum from my cock paul soon cums and her ass is dripping our cum Ann takes her lays her down and goes between her legs and licks the thick stream of cum out of her ass It wasnt a long meet but so intence we soon clean up and depart Jeans at home and wants to know whats happened lol MOr ro cum

By *rgar27Man 4 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *j and c 2Couple 4 days ago

mullingar

By *j47Man 4 days ago

limerick

By *eandher4and9Couple 4 days ago

leeds