FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Elaine and Clare part 5

Elaine and Clare part 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate24 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

selby

First off sorry for been so long, I have been really tied under with work.

The following week not much happened, Amanda came around and we all had dinner and drinks but I think the girls where all recovering from there ass poundings. The weekend arrived and a knock on the door it was Clare she was obviously sick and Elaine went and sorted her out and left her tucked up in bed. She returned to say that I have to remind her to text as she promised Clare to update her about the wedding. Elaine rang sharon to tell her and she was understanding and told us to come to the wedding, she said they would find space. This sent Elaine into a spin !!!! What to wear etc she rang Amanda and demanded she come around I could hear Amanda on the phone calling Elaine boss and she would be there in 15 mins.

The girls spent the next 3 hours in the bedroom, at around 1pm they came out both had nice long summer dresses on Elaine’s showing her cleavage off a little to much and Amanda was tight to her tiny frame but they looked amazing, I stood in my suit when the door went I opened it to see James stood there , right on time mate, he was in a dark blue 3 piece and look sharp, Elaine walked straight over reached down and rubbed his huge cock, mmm nice package mr!! Why thank you Mrs slut ! We all laughed and headed to the car I was driving , me and Elaine in the front and Amanda and James in the back, James had hold of Amanda’s hand so we bf / gf for the day yes Amanda says and leans in for a kiss James kisses her back, oi behave in the back Elaine shouts Dave will have his tiny cock all hard ! And they all laugh.

We arrive at the church and sit on the brides side, Sharron comes in with the bridesmaid who all are young and fit as in there purple dresses some fitting better then others but hot ! Sharron is in a lighter purple the dress clinging to her arse and down to her knees, she sees us and waves.

5 mins later as the groom Matt ( I find out later ) stands and waits, the organ starts up and we all stand as in walks Steve looking dapper in a grey 3 piece and Ellie who is in a striking wedding dress that shows off her figur and must admit bigger then her mums tits ! She looks beautiful.

The wedding goes of with out a hitch even if the groom nearly passes out, we all head out side and watch as the pictures are taken. Just as we are getting reading to go to the reception Sharron walks over, we all comment how nice the wedding is and that she looks and the bride amazing… thank you all. She then turns to Elaine , when we get to the reception after the speeches I will meet you at the bar so we can chat about you know what !! And then leaves …. Chat about what I say, Amanda … you know Ellie! What about her as me and James look confused!!! Elaine says get in the car I will tell you.

We all get in and set off, Elaine looks at me and James … Sharron asked us if we could do something for Ellie … right, what … well Sharron says Matt is like you … small down there and she wants Ellie to have bigger !! WTF she has just got married! ! Yeah it’s a wedding gift… well you are James ! What James says Amanda turns to him…. Sharron wants you to fuck her. Fucking hell I say. Yeah we are meeting at the bar, Sharron has a room sorted me and Sharron are going to get Ellie in the room when Matt is having drinks with his mates and Steve. She recons we will have 30-40 mins !

As I drive up towards an old mansion house I look at Elaine , so is Ellie wanting a big cock! I park up and as we all get out, Elaine turns to me and says who cares she is getting James cock either way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rivate24 OP   Man 1 week ago

selby

The speeches and the food go down well and as everyone has a drink Ellie and Matt get up for their first dance, everything is perfect and the bride and groom look so happy.

Elaine says let’s go to the bar and we all get up and head for drinks and as James is ordering the wine and beers, Sharron walks over, whispers in Elaine’s ear and her and Amanda head off, 10 mins later Amanda returns and tell me and James to follow her, James grabs the drinks and we head off as we follow Amanda I can see her tiny arse moving side to side in her tight dress, she looks back and sees me looking as we get to some stairs … dirty pervert … you can wait till later for my arse , my cock springs to life in my trousers and I smile.

We head up stairs and to a room as we walk in Sharron and. Elaine are stood chatting , it is like a study books and nice chairs and a big old rug in the middle with big windows and window seats, great tour all hear right I will go and get her! With that she has gone. Amanda and Elaine sit in a window seat and Elaine kisses Amanda there tongues and spit swap as James sits in an old chair, I move over to Elaine and Amanda , Elaine stands kisses me then tells me to sit with Amanda, she walks over to the door and just as she gets there it opens and in walks sharon smiling holding Ellie’s hand her white wedding dress look even better up close , her vail gone but her long dark hair looks perfect.

As sharon and Ellie stand in the middle of the rug, Elaine shuts the door, Ellie asks what is going on and sharon tells her these are my special friends that me and your dad see at the pub some nights, and she introduces us all, the thing is I want you to experience something as a gift from me before your life with Matt ! Ok Ellie says what, with that James stands his huge frame moves to Ellie who talks a step back sharon holds her this is James and he is here for you!! For me !! Yes with that James puts his arm around Ellie and pulls her close his big black hands looking even bigger with the white wedding dress, Ellie yelps and James kisses her, she pulls away mum wtf ! It’s ok o as he says, James looks at her …. Yes Ellie do as your slut mum tells you ! I have enough for you both! Ellie looks shocked.. mum … do not look at her ! As James grabs her face look at me ok she nods good girl , and he kisses her this time she joins him there mouths open wide and Ellie kisses her first black man with passion! He grabs her arse and pulls her close her wedding dress draped behind her! Sharon moves behind and I rips her gown , Elaine moves over and they pull the. Dress down and Ellie steps out !! She stands for a moment in front of us all in a white bask and stocking and suspenders with a tiny pair of white g string, her tits looking big and firm, she looks at her mum … Elaine moves in and unzips sharon and her dress drops to the ground she stand in a bra na pants set , she walks over to Ellie and stands next to her ! All this time I had not noticed Amanda was sat back against the window her legs up and had pulled her pants to the side and was rubbing her clit! My cock was going to burst soon the tension was amazing ! James looked at Ellie get on your knees you married slut, sharon pulled her down a as she looked up at her mum and James Elaine in clasped sharon’s bra her tits falling out , Elaine stood behind started to play with them, James in zipped his suit trousers and his belt and pushed his trousers down his tight fitting boxers showing his massive semi !! Sharon placed Ellie’s hand on the shape of his cock, happy wedding day babe, Ellie looked up at James, what you waiting for slut get him out and suck him! She looked at her mum who just nodded ….. Ellie pulled James boxers down and his massive cock sprang out like a caged snake !! It hit her in the face and she jumped , oh oh fuck me mum it’s fucking huge !! Sharon grabbed James cock and with her hand on Ellie’s head she guided his cock to her mouth, Ellie opens a little as it hit her lips before opening as wide as she could and moved forward to take his cock ! Mmm fuck yes James said, good girl sharon says as Ellie started to over come her confidence and start to suck him off.

Sharon seems happy and turns her attention to Elaine and they kiss as Elaine rubs and squeezes her tits, Elaine’s dress is off in a flash to expose her body in just a white bra and no pants the slut. As Ellie builds up speed on James cock she glasses over to her mum who is on her knees with Elaine in a chairs licking her pussy !

Fuck this Amanda says feeling left out she stands grabs me and between us both we manage to get my trousers and pants down and she starts to suck my small cock that is so hard and wet it will not be long before I cum. Elaine is holding sharon’s head in place and maoning as she thrusts her pussy up !!

James pushes Ellie off and as she falls back he moves in and pulls her white pants off , her pussy is so smooth and perfect for her new husband but James pushes her legs apart and slides in two fat fingers and starts to finger her hole , her head falls back as she moans out, I can not take it any more and tell Amanda who stops sucking just to tell me to fill her mouth! She slides back down onto my cock and with in 20 secs I am pumping my spunk down her young throat she does not spill a drop ! Smiles as I sit back down on the window seat to recover , Amanda walks over to James and as he fingers Ellie she sucks his black cock !

Elaine cums loud and sharon sits up mmmm you taste good, as they kiss.

James has had enough messing about and moves between Ellie’s legs , Amanda holds Ellie’s hand as in comfort as James rubs his cock up and down Ellie’s wet pussy sharon cocks over and helps James guide his cock into Ellie’s hole and he pushes forward Ellie yelps then a low moan as his head enters her hole he waits a second for her to relax then pushes a few more inches in and starts to fuck her ! She relaxes some more and he builds up speed, good girl babe it’s nearly all in Sharron says as Ellie her face making all sorts of pleasure expressions smiles and pants at her mum, Amanda leans forward and starts to suck Ellie’s amazing tits,Ellie arm comes around and holds Amanda’s head as she moans and pants and James pushes deeper oh fuck oh fuck mum ! Oh yes yes fuck me !

James rams home the last 2” and Ellie pants so much, yes babe yes he is balls deep ! As James fuckes her he turns to sharon, like mother like daughter, fuck cock sluts … Elaine moves over and starts to suck Ellie’s other toy giving her the hole experience as James pounds her harder and harder!! Sharon tell him not to spunk in her ! He nods don’t worry I will pull out and come on you! With that sharon seemed very happy !

As I look on my cock is back in the room , wet sticky but a good 5” hard again , I sit stroking as James continues to fuck her!! Then Ellie pants moans and her body judders as she starts to cum and cum hard !! Oh oh oh fuck fuck mum fuck ! James sweat dripping from his face grunts pulls out and turns to Sharron who pushes her tits together and James unleashes a huge load all over them!! Elaine and Amanda are straight over sucking licking her tits clean as James sits back his cock still massive , Ellie is sitting up her hole looks red and open, and wet, do not sit there clean his cock sharon says as Ellie leans forward and sucks the last drops of spunk from James cock.

A few minutes later sharon tells us all to get dressed and her and Elaine help Ellie back into her dress and sort her hair! Ellie looks in shock as we all leave the room and head back to the reception, Ellie looks at James and smiles.

By *ust want fun 888Man 1 week ago

nearby

This was a nice way to send me to bed, great story

By *uz1978Man 1 week ago

Bideford

Amazing

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *addy and the TrampCouple 1 week ago

Gamlingay

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *pagedMan 1 week ago

Doncaster

Is there any more to this naughty story

By *attboy107Man 1 week ago

Near MK

A wedding day to remember

By *kpiercedCouple 7 days ago

walsall

By *unEdinGuyMan 3 days ago

Edinburgh

By *ike231251Man 3 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *hilledguy2020Man 3 days ago

Hebburn

By *d funMan 3 days ago

Telford

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 3 days ago

Magherafelt

Fantastic

By *portbilly1976Man 3 days ago

manchester

Who doesn’t love a naughty bride!!?

By *illie B. HardaganMan 3 days ago

Leyland

[Removed by poster at 08/05/24 15:02:47]

By *illie B. HardaganMan 3 days ago

Leyland

By *rivate24 OP   Man 12 hours ago

selby

We all go back to the reception, sharon makes something up about wanting five minutes alone with her daughter. Me, Elaine and Amanda head to the bar , James is in the bathroom, I look across the room and Ellie is laughing with her new husband as if nothing has happened, she sits down but I notice she is sat slightly to one side probably still raw from her pounding by James. Sharon comes over, thank you that was amazing she says to us all, she notices Amanda looking at one of the bridesmaids!! That is Ann, she is single ! Elaine looks over and as all 3 woman look over Ann looks back, sharon waves her over and this tin tall girl about 22 long brown hair size 8 with a pair of really firm pert tits in her dress skips over, my cock twitches. Sharon introduces us all and then tells Ann to watch out as we are all the naughty group! She laughts as Amanda asks her if she wants a drink.

James returns and as me and him grab another beer the girls are all gigging and drinking this continues for a few hours , drink, chat and dancing. Then it’s time for Matt and Ellie to leave , they head off up to the bridal suite Ellie looks over at us all very d*unk around the bar, her mum hugs her and whispers to her.

An hour later most of the guests have gone, Sharron staggers up stairs to join her hubby, Elaine grabs her drink and says let’s go back to that room, me and James drink up and follow as Elaine, Amanda and Ann who is very d*unk head to the large room. Elaine opens the door and says it’s empty as we all enter giggling, me and James sit on the chairs as the girls stand on the big rug that a few hours earlier James had pounded Ellie on!!

Amanda and Ann where holding each other up and Elaine held Ann by the waist as Amanda started to kiss Ann, she didn’t hesitate and started to kiss Amanda back, Elaine’s arms came around and a tiny body and started fondling her tits, Ann looked around and then back to Amanda then Elaine lent forward and kissed Ann, Amanda started to undress Ann her dress falling to the ground her bra and tiny pants clinging to her body, as Amanda and Elaine start to rub and group her young body.

James stands and drops his trousers and gets his massive cock out and starts to wank, I follow his lead and as we slowly wank we watch as the girls all start to suck and lick each other, Amanda is on the floor her tits out, Ann and Elaine sucking her tits, Amanda looks up at me, and says “ I want cock”

By *ike231251Man 10 hours ago

Heckmondwike

By *uz1978Man 43 minutes ago

Bideford

By *ediraMan 34 minutes ago

Reigate

» Add a new message to this topic