FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story-soaked on way to job Interview by Hotwife

True story-soaked on way to job Interview by Hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 2 weeks ago

wexford

This is a true story of a real fab meet! I had been fabbing pictures on here and came across a cpl profile who were looking to meet tomorrow morning. It was midweek and I had arranged to have that day off for a job interview!

My interview was at 11:45 am and was in the same county as the couple were located. So I messaged on the off chance the wife may want to meet me from 9 till 11. To my amazement that suited them fine.

She was so sexy in her pictures. BBW and with huge breasts. Could barely sleep thinking of what may happen.

Anyway morning eventually came So off I went all dressed up in my slacks and shirt and tie ready for my interview but didn’t really think of what I was getting myself in for by having a meet first!

I arrived in the area they told me to message when I was near then they directed me to their home.

I was a bit nervous arriving at the door and when I knocked on the door a man answered and said “ she’s in the front room waiting for you”.

I was shaking as I walked in but was soon at ease when I seen this man’s gorgeous wife all dressed up waiting for me.

He said to her “are you happy with him?” She said “ I certainly am” and with that me and this sexy curvy hotwife began kissing.

She then took me by the hand and led me up the stairs.

I said I’m so eager to taste you, and as soon as she got through the bedroom door she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. I was in for a treat because she was soaking and she let a moan as soon as my tongue began to get to work on her. As she was getting wet and I was eagerly lapping up her juices her husband was now watching on as I pleasured his hotwife. I said “you lucky man, she tastes so good” . And then began kissing his wife with her sloppy cunt juices on my tongue. I whispered in her ear, face sit me and cum in my mouth. And with that she rolled over and I rolled under and before I knew it she was full weight facesitting me and grinding on me so hard. It was utter heaven, she began to absolutely soak me as she squirted and gushed with pleasure. The husband couldn’t believe it!

I was taking every drop of his wife’s juices I could possibly get down my throat.

After nearly a full 2 hours of me devouring this hotwife orally I was so hard I slapped her ass and said I want to cum in you. Please let me spunk up your delicious cunt? And with that she grabbed my hard throbbing dick and guided it into her soaked hole. Within 20 or 30 strides I had filled her amazing delicious pussy with my hot cum.

But in all this steamy hot fun I now realised My hair and shirt had become thoroughly soaking and even my trousers were wet in places.

What could I do???

After having both them laugh at my situation, off I headed to my interview with pussy juice as hair gel and aftershave

And my shirt absolutely soaking.

It didn’t dry out much by the time of the Interview.

I was glowing red in the Interview room in front of a panel of 3 women interviewers and stinking of sex but somehow I gave them all the answers they wanted and got the job!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *iscoman7771000Man 1 week ago

birmingham

Did you get the job

Hope you returned to the couple on your way home

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 1 week ago

wexford

"Did you get the job

Hope you returned to the couple on your way home "

Yes I did get the Job!

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 1 week ago

wexford

" "

By *hrisukbishareCouple 1 week ago

Edinburgh

By *ust want fun 888Man 1 week ago

nearby

"This is a true story of a real fab meet! I had been fabbing pictures on here and came across a cpl profile who were looking to meet tomorrow morning. It was midweek and I had arranged to have that day off for a job interview!

My interview was at 11:45 am and was in the same county as the couple were located. So I messaged on the off chance the wife may want to meet me from 9 till 11. To my amazement that suited them fine.

She was so sexy in her pictures. BBW and with huge breasts. Could barely sleep thinking of what may happen.

Anyway morning eventually came So off I went all dressed up in my slacks and shirt and tie ready for my interview but didn’t really think of what I was getting myself in for by having a meet first!

I arrived in the area they told me to message when I was near then they directed me to their home.

I was a bit nervous arriving at the door and when I knocked on the door a man answered and said “ she’s in the front room waiting for you”.

I was shaking as I walked in but was soon at ease when I seen this man’s gorgeous wife all dressed up waiting for me.

He said to her “are you happy with him?” She said “ I certainly am” and with that me and this sexy curvy hotwife began kissing.

She then took me by the hand and led me up the stairs.

I said I’m so eager to taste you, and as soon as she got through the bedroom door she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. I was in for a treat because she was soaking and she let a moan as soon as my tongue began to get to work on her. As she was getting wet and I was eagerly lapping up her juices her husband was now watching on as I pleasured his hotwife. I said “you lucky man, she tastes so good” . And then began kissing his wife with her sloppy cunt juices on my tongue. I whispered in her ear, face sit me and cum in my mouth. And with that she rolled over and I rolled under and before I knew it she was full weight facesitting me and grinding on me so hard. It was utter heaven, she began to absolutely soak me as she squirted and gushed with pleasure. The husband couldn’t believe it!

I was taking every drop of his wife’s juices I could possibly get down my throat.

After nearly a full 2 hours of me devouring this hotwife orally I was so hard I slapped her ass and said I want to cum in you. Please let me spunk up your delicious cunt? And with that she grabbed my hard throbbing dick and guided it into her soaked hole. Within 20 or 30 strides I had filled her amazing delicious pussy with my hot cum.

But in all this steamy hot fun I now realised My hair and shirt had become thoroughly soaking and even my trousers were wet in places.

What could I do???

After having both them laugh at my situation, off I headed to my interview with pussy juice as hair gel and aftershave

And my shirt absolutely soaking.

It didn’t dry out much by the time of the Interview.

I was glowing red in the Interview room in front of a panel of 3 women interviewers and stinking of sex but somehow I gave them all the answers they wanted and got the job!!

"

that is definitely what you call, a happy ending

By *uz1978Man 1 week ago

Bideford

By *SAwanted321Man 1 week ago

haywards heath

Maybe the 3 panellist women are also hoping for a turn with OP and gave them an additional reason to hire

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 7 days ago

wexford

"Maybe the 3 panellist women are also hoping for a turn with OP and gave them an additional reason to hire"

By *ildpassion87Man 7 days ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *hythmic DriverMan 7 days ago

Croydon

That's HERO status right there

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 6 days ago

wexford

By *aitingstillMan 6 days ago