FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbour

Neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.naked OP   Man 3 weeks ago

climping

I live in a quiet street unfortunatly everyone knows everyones bussiness i do try keep myself to myself although i do chat to my next door neighbour from time to time shes friendly and very sweet although i try to keep it to just that although being on fab makes it harder as im not very discreet when it comes to visitors and special guests . One day i was going out for pizza it had been a busy weekend if you know what i mean, and it was getting late i was just walking out of my house and about to go collect my takeaway .When i heard somone call my name i looked up and realised it was my neighbour she called me over i walked over and greeted her trying to be polite as possible and said hi and asked if she wanted some takeaway. she smiled and said no she then asked me about comings and goings at my house i quickly apoligesed if i had disturbed her and she stopped me with a wave of her hand and then produced a phone from her pocket and began fiddling with it she then turned her phone round and there was a picture of me completley naked from my fab profile, i didnt no what else to say so i went straight onto apology mode and said ill try to be more discrete she smiled and said your pictures arent very discrete i then realised to find my pics she had to be on fab so i asked her it turned out she had run into one of my guests leaving my house and asked .(and had been told about fab and had looked my picture up and made a profile on fab). But nothing else she then turned and walked into her house turned to me and said are you coming in i was totaly stunned so began to walk in she then turned and said what are you doing i looked af her confused she then said your not coming in dressed i want to see you naked like you answered the door the other day i want to see your cock i couldnt make it out earlier your not coming in as my guests your coming in as my first fab experiance, so feeling a bit horny i thought why not so i began to undo my shirt and eventually got to my boxers feeling kind of nervouse and said are u sure she nodded and said yes take them off, so i slid my boxers off she stood there and looked at me feeling a little unsure i asked her is that ok she pointed and asked is that as big as you get i said no im nervouse she smiled awkwardly and said so was she she looked at her phone and said you dont look like your pic i realised the pic had been taken with no body hair she said come upstairs i can help you with that and walked upstairs so i followed her exspecting to go her bedroom but she opened the door to the bathroom i followed her in she started fiddling with her bathroom cabinet i put my arms around her waist she batted me away and turned and said shes not ready for that yet and squeezed out a tube of and began rubbing it into my chest i realised It was veet she worked it down my body to my cock and rubbed it all over me till i was completely coverd she then turned on the shower and told me to get in and produced a razor and began to shave Off the rest i tried to make her as wet as possible she looked amazing and i could quite clearly see her red bra through her white shirt as she shaved my cock on her knees in front of me i so wanted her so badly i began to undo her shirt but she stopped me i dont want that she said and producing her phone from her pocket fiddled with it showed me anothet pic of a women sorrounded by lots of naked guys with there cocks out she was called lula she pointed to it and said thats what i want, i couldnt believe my sweet next door neighbour who i had been being polite and as discteet as possible was now in front of me with me naked in her shower does that turn u on i asked meaning the picture she nodded and said yes she then looked me up and down. I asked if she liked what she saw almost she said she then grabbed my cock and began wanking my cock which felt amazing i was very hard she then looked at me do u like yes i said are you going to cum soon i said if u carry on going she smiled undid her shirt to reveal her red bra looked she then fiddled with her jeans and produced her phone and said take pics and slowly began wanking my cock, i was so hard she looked at me said do u want to fuck me i nodded good she said and leant forward and sunk her mouth over my cock which felt amazing , take pics she reminded me then she licked my balls and ran her tongue all the way up my cock to my helmet and i exsploded all over her face and chin ,she looked so slutty with cum all over her face running down to her chest as i took pics i couldnt believe i had just cum on my sweer innocent next door neighbour she massaged it all over her tits and licked it off her fingers did u enjoy that she asked i replied yes great she said and got up i was so ready for round 2 and went to kiss her she then pushed me away if u want more come back with some friends and opened the door and walked downstairs to where my clothes were lying on the floor u going to get dressed she asked going to the front door i pulled on my jeans and t shirt she smiled at me still looking amazing with her shirt still open and sticky with cum i got outside went to kiss her she gave me a little kiss undid my jeans and pulled my cock out and said if u wanna see more go to ur bedroom window smiled turned round and closed the door. Forgetting about the takeaway i went went across the road to my house remebering what she had said i ran upstairs to my bedroom window and there she was at her window i was just in time her jeans where already off she threw off her wet shirt on the floor revealing her red bra and panties and with one swift move her panties came off revealing her shaven pussy she seemed desperate to get to her touch herself her fingers worked away at herself, she then turned and went into a cupboard and came back with a big rubber dildo came right up to the window so i could see her clearly and without hesitation slid the big rubber cock up herslf she looked amazing in her red bra and big rubber cock i could see she was very turned on actualky its then that i realised it wasnt just me who could see her as she fucked herself with her dildo then all of a sudden she stopped and drew the curtains i was so turned on i had my cock out all the way from her house then all of a sudden my phone pinged i went to pick it up realised i had a fab message it said if u want to see more get some friends or i will and ull have to stand and watch me from your window now if u dont mind the next part is a little to xrated for neighbours to watch i wanna see where i can fit this monster cock with a wink emogie i then realised she had fab pics of my cock exsploding all over her face and tits she had uploaded

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *en1234300Man 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *tirlingshire matureMan 2 weeks ago

falkirk

Have been lucky enough to fk 2 of our neighbours over the years

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant I can't wait for more

By *xxxMan 2 weeks ago

Bedford & Chester

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

Would love my neighbour across the road to be on fab. Unfortunately I don't believe that would ever happen

By *J GeminiTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *2spikeMan 2 weeks ago

Southsea

By *asisguyMan 2 weeks ago

Tipperary

Nice neighbour

By *.naked OP   Man 2 weeks ago

climping

Well it was a lot of fun watching my neighbour but now everytime we see each other ts a little awkward ive had a few teasing messages on fab from her and she knows how much i want her and likes to tease me and im running out of ideas to fulfill her fantasy till i suddenly thought why am i trying so hard she wants it why not give her exactly what she wants so i found a website posted a few messages and then posted a message on fab to her see u later make sure your in ur red underwear and nothing else, a couple of hours later she messaged back really whys that and and lots of question marks ??? I just replied just wear something sexy and nothing else see u soon and left it there. Well the time came and i went round to see if my plan was working out i knocked on her door it was early afternoon after a minute or so she answered the door she was wearing a long over coat i said hi and smiled she asked me what was going on i said are u ready.? Ready for what she asked are u wearing something sexy under that she replied you will never no unless u tell me whats going on .So i promised her if she took the coat off shed get exactly what she wants she said u take off your clothes first and smiled so this time i said u either take the coat off and come with me or dont u will see lots of me soon if she wanted , so after a bit of a funny look she reluctantly took her coat off revaling her sexiest outfit yet i had seen her in stockings sexy lacy thong and a push up bra all in her favourite red colour she looked amazing , so its then that i said have you got your car keys with a cheeky smile she just looked at me why do u want my car keys lets go for a little drive i said she defiantly didnt want to go outside in just her underwear but after i promised her it would be worth it and next time she could ask me to do what she wanted, she said fine this better be worth it and you will regret saying that she replied .and quickly ran to the car and got in so i got in and started the car and we got going she asked me where are we going i just answered dont worry its going to be fun we went a bit further down the road and got to my location we turned down the little road down to the spot i had chosen apparantly it was very popular. We pulled over she looked at me is this it , I replied yes not sure what was supposed to happen next as i had never been to a dogging spot b4 so after a minute of not knowing what to do i said lets get out she flatly refused so i said if she got out she could take all my clothes off if she wanted lets just get out so eventually she did i sat her on the bonnet ,she looked amazing. There were cars there but no one around she looked at me and said u look way to dressed and began to pull my t shirt over my head it wasnt long till i was stood there completley naked thats better she replied but not completely and with that she began to slowly touch my cock wanking me gently it was still daylight and we were in full view feeling a bit conspicouise i suggested we move

A bit behind the trees she agreed so we walked over to the trees and dying to get my sweet neighbour out of her underwear out here in the sun we kissed, and she got down on her knees and grabbed my hard cock and started licking and sucking my balls all the way up to the tip it felt amazing then out the corner of my eye i noticed some movement we were being watched i pointed over to the the guy so my neighbour stopped and looked over she looked at me i hope ur ready i said and motioned for him to come over he walked over to us looking a bit nervouse i said hi do u like he looked at me standing there naked and her on her knees in her red underwear and stockings he just said yeh i looked at my neighbour she looked at me and then at him well she said u going to get ur cock out or just stand there he looked at me and then at her and was soon undoing his jeans and the fun began she was licking and sucking the both of us only a few mins in there was more rustling i noticed another guy he soon had his cock out and was joining in b4 long the 3 of us turned to four and my neighbor was sorrounded by cock the guys seemed to be enjoying themselves and while she was busy with sucking and licking the guys hands were all over her then all of a sudden there was 5 other guys and then suddenly her bra was pulled down to reveal her tits and hands and were wandering one guy suddely got down between her legs and pulled her knees apart and started slowly massaging her pussy through her red lacy knickers then all of a sudden there was a rip as her knickers were torn open and his fingers finally found her wet hole and he began fucking her with them i stood back to watch as she leant back to let him get better access and started moaning with her mouth full of cock then all of a sudden he pulled her forward knelt up with her legs around his waist and slid his cock in i watched as my sweet neighbour who id only known to say hello to a week ago and pass the time of day with was now lying in the grass with her bra hanging off mouth full of cock sorrounded by naked men both her hands full being fucked quite vigourously not something id imagined a week ago while chatting about local neighboirhood stuff its then that i thought id best get a few pics so headed to the car where we had left our phones and my clothes luckily the car wasnt to far away so i made my way there as i made my way there i could see that the area was getting busy so i was as discreet as i could be beig naked but i was spotted a few times and deffiantly as i got to the car, but i had messaged on a local dogging site i could see that people where wondering what was going on and some guys had worked out where i had come from and where defiantly heading over to where we were . When i got back she was sorrounded by eager men either watching wating or joining in one after the other taking turns fucking her she was now covered in cum her knickers were torn beside her as she gobbled the nearest cock one after the other sucking and licking till one after the other they came over her face and body i realised that i probably wasnt going to get a turn but thought perhaps the guys where missing a hole she had no choice who was fucking her every guy there wanted a go so its then that i managed to make my way to the latest guy fucking her looked over and said perhaps the dirty slut needs a cock up her arse he looked at me smiled i looked over at my neighbour who was way to busy to know what was going to happen next he moved away and said all yours as he came all over her tummy and between her legs she was a sticky mess so i slid a couple of fingers up her they went in easy i finger fucked her then i eased her legs further up and spread the sticky mess between her legs and bum hole she gave a brief minute from all the guys sorrounding her looked over at me and said what are you waiting for u be waiting to finally get a chance to fuck me she said teasing me with that i pushed my cock into her and eased my finger into her bum hole she sqirmed but there was already a cock in her mouth so i carried on fucking her easing more fingers into the other hole as i did it felt amazing to finally get to fuck her after a week of teasing me and with one last thrust i reached over and grabbed her bra with both hands tore it open so her tits where completely out i could now see her completely naked as id be dying to for the last week and came pulling out as i did covering her thighs and chest she then looked up at me batted the guy standing with his cock out next to her and said did you enjoy that she looked over at the guy trying to put his cock back in her mouth go have a turn fucking me and pointed to me come here as i did she grabbed my cock lets see how many times u can fuck me as she grabbed my cock i looked at her her face was covered in cum her hair was a mess and i could see as i moved away another guy had replaced me and within minutes she was being fucked again ur such a slut i said she briefly took my cock out of her mouth u havent seen anything yet she said smiling , i was hard again within minutes, and as the guy fucking her shot his load she stopped sucking me and said i want 2 of u too fuck me and pushed me away the next guy was already about to take his turn she looked over at him and stopped him wait a minute she said go on she said to me so i moved so i was between her legs again go on she said so i slowly pushed my fingers into her pussy not there she said so i moved my fingers down to her bum hole and slid a finger in slowly followed by another she now had a cock in her mouth but took it out and said for christ sake stop messing about and fuck me the 2 of u pointing to the guy standing next to me so without hesitation i put my cock up against her hole and pressed the tip against it she was so well lubed that within seconds the tip was in she was very tight she had stopped sucking cock and gave a load moan so with one big push i slid my cock all the way in and then said to the guy standing beside me u wanna take the other hole so he clamberd over me and postioned his cock and pushed it in it went in easily and he began to fuck her as did i slowly at first she was moaning like mad and it was all she could do to hold onto the guy next to her nevermind anything else i said to the guy let the slut have it and we both began pounding her i came first she was very tight and i came i shot my load up her and pulled out and then the guy stradding her pulled out his cock and came all over her and came to a grinding halt she looked over at me she was very short of breath i think im done i looked over at the guys standing around and said who hasnt had a turn 5 guys all said they hadnt i looked over at her 5 more then ur done and smiled she looked at me covered in cum said all of u who want a repeat performance come to the car he will take details and with that she struggled to her feet with her knickers and bra falling from her body leaving her just in her torn stockings we made our way to the car she didnt care she was naked anymorewhy should i theyve all seen me and fucked me look at me so we trooped back i took everyones details when we got to the car there were a lot of guys wanting round 2 it took a while when i got in she was sat on the back seat door open and feet hanging out with a guy between her thighs licking her out she turned to me and said lets stay for a while with a smile after every guy had had a go in the car park i drove her home shes no longer the sweet next door neighbour shes the slut from next door i often see her ive probabably fucked her in every hole she says she will get me back for taking her dogging but we will see

By *axixxxMan 2 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

» Add a new message to this topic