FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CD first visit to sex club

CD first visit to sex club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4jane OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

manchester

Having dressed and had pleasure with guys for a few years generally in the privacy of my hotel rooms i was beginning to crave more.

id always been nervous but incredibly turned on about the thought of going to a club dressed and meeting guys.

Andy a guy id met a few times offerred to take me and promised hed look after me - so here i was dressed in my hotel waiting nervously for andy to come to my room and pick me up

I was dressed as hot and slutty as i could be feeling so horny for what might await me

i had a new red dress on, nice blonde wig, G cup large breast plate and some new sexy black lingerie on beneath including my crotchless knickers.

And with my 6 inch stilleto knee high boots on and lots of bright red lippy i was feeling horny as fuck when a knock came at the door - fun time ........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ashaxxTV/TS 3 weeks ago

westmidlands

Mmmmmm , more xx

By *4jane OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

manchester

i opened the door and Andy gazed at me - wow babes you look stunning your gonna drive the guys wild tonite - hope so i said lets go

walking to the lift i could feel andys hands all over my body and ass

I couldnt help myself stroking his crotch and feel his cock growing inside his pants as i stroked it on the way down - wait for it tiger i said you promised me lots of cock tonite

The click clck of my heels across the lobby and the looks i got made me feel so sexy as andy led me to his waiting car outside

Arriving at the club Andy paid for our entry and led us through to the bar

sitting on a stool my dress riding up showing my stocking clad legs i felt like such a slut

Several guys soon approached and started to chat to me admiring my sexy outfit and paying me nice compliments - my nerves fading now as i relaxed and enjoyed the attention

A couple of the guys wanted to show me round the club - i could hear and see sex happening in multiple rooms and viewing areas the guys clearly aroused asked if i wanted to go to a private room for some

fuck did i ever - yes please i was ready for my first fun of the evening and by the look of their bulges and smiles so were they.....

By *d funMan 2 weeks ago

Telford

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

By *olflordMan 2 weeks ago

Exeter

By *ickylouCouple 2 weeks ago

Bi

By *ackiex32TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Wick

More please

manchester

Entering a private room the 2 guys - john and dave stripped off and quickly removed my dress - kissing passionately with tongues entwined i stroked their cocks as they took turns hands all over my ass and boobs as we played

i got on my knees and started to suck their cocks taking my time wanking one as i sucked the other deep and alternating between them

i love sucking cock as i gaze up into a guys eyes seeing their pleasure as i suck and lick all the way from their balls up the shaft and taking each deep in my mouth they were soon both rock hard

i needed a good fuck now and i climbed on the bed on all fours and invited them to fuck me - dont you worry jane your going to get well used - mmm come on then boys this slut needs some hard cock in her

i felt some cold lube being applied to my pussy ass by john and soon followed by 1 then 2 fingers starting to stretch and lube me getting my pussy ready for some cock - mmm i was so looking forward to this

i continued sucking dave as i felt johns hard cock start to enter my pussy stretching me as his thick girthy cock slid slowly into my well lubed pussy

i started to slide back on his cock nice and slow at first teasing him with my tight pussy - meanwhile daves hard cock was sliding deep in my mouth - i was gagging - i do love a good spit roasting and was starting to moan as best i could with a mouth full of cock

John was now thrusting deep hard and fast and didnt have long to go before i knew he would come - not yet babes - i insisted he swap places and let dave have a go

daves cock soon entered me as the guys swapped places - his hands grabbing my body as he thrust deep inside me

i continued to lick and edge johns cock as daves cock did wonders inside me - i coud feel my little clitty getting hard as he continued to pound my ass from the rear

dave told me he was near and sliding off his cock i knelt before them - right guys cum over my slutty face - well jane if you insist how can we refuse

my mouth open wide tongue at the ready they wanked thier cocks in front of me

soon they were cumming and i felt them both shoot several spurts of lovely cum all over my face managing to get some in my mouth too - I could feel their cum over my nose cheeks and eyes and slowly dripping down over my face chin and dripping down onto my tits

you fucking slut jane they said as i slowly licked their now softening cocks making sure i cleaned every drop from each of their cocks

using my fingers i made sure i got as much of their cum off my face and licked my fingers clean in front of them savouring every drop of their gorgeous cum

mmm what a start boys i said but i was hungry for more now - what was next ? ......

By *ut4fun6969Man 2 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Warwickshire

manchester

My face covered in cum i returned to the dressing room to clean up and re apply my make up

returning to the bar refreshed andy met me and we shared a drink of red wine and chatted for a bit before i was ready for more

andy took me to a glory hole room with several guys following him - think hed been chatting to them and theyd all been invited to join me

andy knew how much i loved cock and cum and told me to go inside and to enjoy the guys

once inside several cocks soon appeared from the other sides - i was spoilt for choice - sucking one and stroking 2 others each time i slowly went round the room trying to savour them all

soon several cocks were rock hard for me and i wanted more cum

i started sucking them 1 at a time deep and hard whilst wanking others

several guys started to moan on the other side of the room and i was soon once again covered in cum several spurting over my face and tits

must have been a dozen guys who shot there loads over me and in my mouth

i felt like such a cum slut and decided id leave the room and return to see andy with cum still dripping all over me

well andy said youve certainly had a good time and several guys soon returned smiling and chatting excitedly about the new girl and her insatiable desire for cum

mmm what next i asked andy ?

Andover

By *d funMan 2 weeks ago

Telford

manchester

Well said Andy think we need you in the open room with viewing window

ive arranged a few guys who all want to take turns fucking you

Then of course its my turn later he said and i want fun all night with you this time jane - mmm

Andy told me not to clean up my cum messy face and led me into the room He undid my dress and laid me back on the bed - he put on a blindfold applied some lube to me through my crotchless knickers before leaving to watch - enjoy jane he said - wow was i ever going to

tbc ??

manchester

Lying back i sensed and heard a few guys around me

reaching out i could feel several cocks around me and i started to stroke them

meantime i was pulled to the edge of the bed and my legs lifted and spread wide

more lube was applied and i felt the tip of a cock start to rub around the entrance to my pussy ass teasing me - fuck i wanted it inside me and told him to get on and fuck me

slowly i felt a very girthy cock enter me - much thicker and longer than id had before and i gasped as it entered to its full depth

the guys hands held my ankles and stilletos spread my legs wild and told me i was going to get well fucked

yes please i cried

he started to thrust into me slowly and deeply at first then faster and harder

i could hear his balls slapping against my ass - oh fuck it was amazing - my little clitty hardening as he fucked me

all the time the hard cocks around my face proceeded to insist i sucked them and several face fucked me making me gag

the big guy fucking me liked to pull out fully and push back in deep over and over - something i find very erotic

i then felt a mouth around my hardening clitty starting to lick and suck me as i was fucked repeatedly

god i was in heaven

i couldnt contain myself and told the guy sucking me i was going to cum - he stopped sucking and as i was fucked more and more i couldnt help but cum

i felt it shooting up allover my body with a couple of squirts reaching my face

i stiffened and shook with pleasure as an orgasm racked my body

hands scooped up my cum and cum filled fingers found my mouth telling me taste my cum which i did with pleasure

the guy fucking me i could tell was close and soon i felt him thrust harder and his cock exploded inside me

As he pulled out slowly i felt some cum ooze from my ass followed by a tongue licking and entering me

oh fuck what next xx

By *inches of funMan 2 weeks ago

bolton

Hope to meet you at a club sometime

By *d funMan 2 weeks ago

Telford

Amazing

Andover

manchester

Well i do love a good rimming and that tongue was exploring deep inside my by now stretched and well used pussy ass

i was moaning with pleasure as my ass and balls were licked and sucked - that tongue was so deep and was tickling my prostate i felt for sure and soon my body shook and more cum began to flow from my clitty - an odd but wonderful sensation as that tongue inside me brought me to a shuddering climax still surrounding by cocks and wanking and sucking several - cum covered my by now well used body

but i still felt horny and was ready for even more fucking and told the guys i wanted more

soon one of the guys replaced that tongue with another thick hard cock

i sat and rode it bouncing on it as the guy groped my tits and told me what a fucking slut i was

what followed was at least 10 cocks fucking me in many positions - my ass was gaping wide open and spunk oozing down my stocking clad legs as andy finally reappeared i was well and truly spent

undoing my blindfolded he lifted me from the couch as my legs were like jelly

He lead me from the room with plenty of clapping from the guys - cum back soon jane they had clearly enjoyed the fun as much as me

Andy took me back to the dressing room and i cleaned up as best i could dressed and reapplied my make up

i still looked a slutty mess and spunk stains were all over my clothes and hair as i walked back to the exit with andy who had booked he said a special taxi to take me back to my hotel

what did he mean ? the special taxi - i was about to find out !

By *d funMan 2 weeks ago

Telford

Andover

manchester

A large limo drew up outside the club

Andy opened the door for me and ushered me inside

inside were 4 naked guys and lying down was Andys wife Julie legs spread wide and cum clearly visible inside her gaping pussy

Now said andy Julie wants a clean up and thats your job jane - get that mouth and tongue working on her pussy

well id wanted plenty of cum so who was i to refuse - bending down i quickly started to run my tongue around and into her pussy tasting and slurping cum

Juie was clearly loving it and encouraged me to stick my tongue in deep and in between deep thrusts i would withdraw and slowly lick her clitty which she clearly loved trying to hold my head against her as she moaned in pleasure

meantime andy was loving it and from behind me lifted my dress applied more lube and started to fuck me as i licked his wife clean

harder and faster he fucked me as julie was tensing with clitty licking hard and firm around her clitty

Julie shuddered and screamed as an intense orgasm racked her body squirting her juices all over my cum covered face

Andy was soon over the edge and pulling out of me squirted gallons of his cum over my ass and buttocks

oh fuck yes jane your one horny slut he cried as i lay back grinning like the cat whod got the cream

especially when i noticed the other guys were clearly turned on hard and had there cocks ready for more fun

mmm.......

Andover

By *eeker of pleasureMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

manchester

As the Limo drove round town myself and julie were determined to have lots more fun

side by side on all fours we spread our legs and invited those hard cocks to fuck us more

we kissed passionately as they fucked us tag teaming us for what seemed like hours

my pussy ass gaping wide i sat astride 1 guy as i felt a second cock enter me

stretched to the limit both guys fucked me as andy encouarged his wife to also get DP by the other 2

cum flew everywhere and we soon gobbled it up each of us taking turns cleaning after each guy had finished

Finally andy wanted another turn and julie sat astride my - my tongue licking and teasing her clitty as andy fucked her on top

occasionally id flick my tongue and licked his shaft as he fucked julie who must have had several orgasms as my tongue and andys cock did their work

with a scream both she and andy came together and her juices and andys cum poured out all over my face

i was well and truly worn out as the limo stopped outside my hotel - andy took my arm and insisted on helping my bedraggled and spunk covered body back to my room with some strange looks coming from the staff as we smiled and walked to the lift

once in my room andy kissed me goodnight and promised me another time wed have more fun

wow how could i have more fun and sex than tonite i thought as i collapsed into my bed

a tired but happy slut

xxx

By *d funMan 2 weeks ago

Telford

Andover

By *ut4fun6969Man 2 weeks ago

Folkestone

Brilliant story