FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first meet with Sub A

My first meet with Sub A

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Matlock OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Stratford on Avon

So it's been a while but I've recently taken on a new sub, gorgeous little thing not on Fab unfortunately, she's 25, 5'1" tall, tiny little waist, wonderful round butt, very willing to please and very eager to learn, the perfect little sub in many ways.

We exchanged messages on another platform for a few days before she agreed to meet. It was at her place so she felt a little more secure. I gave her my instructions and on arrival walked up to her door to find it on the latch, as requested. As I walked in the door there she was, completely naked, on her knees in the hall way, hands resting on her thighs, palms up in the nadu pose, a fine start. She was clearly very nervous, visibly shaking all over as her mind raced at the thoughts of what was to come. I took off my coat and hung it on the peg in the hallway, before squatting down to look her straight in her gorgeous brown eyes. "Are you nervous princess?" I asked, gently placing my hand on the side of her face.

"Y, yes Sir, a little" she replied.

"Don't be nervous princess" I reassured her, "this is going to be fun, I promise". She nodded and I placed my hand either side of her face and kissed her deeply.

"You remember your safewords?" I asked.

"Yes Sir" came the reply.

"Then you know you can stop anything at any point, instantly okay?".

"Yes Sir" she replied.

I slipped off my shoes and instructed her to follow me to the bedroom, on all fours as she was. She did so without hesitation, crawling her way to me as I turned and sat on the bed, beckoning her to my feet.

"Up on those knees princess, nice and straight" I instructed. She did and for the first time I got an up close view of her amazing body. Both nipples pierced, a beautiful smooth pussy, tattoos along her upper shoulder and arm on one side, and such a pretty face.

"Place your hands behind your back, one hand holding the other wrist please princess" I ordered. She did and I stood to explore my play bag. In it were my cuffs, which I then proceeded to lock her wrists together with tightly. I slowly stripped in front of her, revealing my sizeable cock for the first time. Her eyes widened as she saw it growing to attention. I sat back on the bed in front of her and ran my hands along her sides, up over her nipples and then down to her waist, at which point I ran a finger up along her pussy, she was already dripping wet.

"Someone's ready for play time" I observed.

"Yes Sir, I've been wet all morning thinking about meeting you"

"Oh we'll get to you all in good time, but first I want to see what I'm working with as far as your throat is concerned. I want you to take as much of me as you possible can, no help from me just yet, let me see what you can do"

She nodded and immediately took me in her mouth. It was a challenge as my thickness was forcing her to really stretch her jaw to accommodate me, but to my surprise this talented little thing took just over half of me with no help at all, I could feel her forcing it down her throat as it began to open up for me.

"Very good princess, again please"

She didn't even surface for air before going again, once more pushing me as far as she could down her soft throat. Her eyes began to water up this time and I felt her gag as she pushed even harder than last time.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off me, kissing her deeply before giving her a light slap across the face.

"I don't like teeth on my cock princess, understood?"

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir" came the reply.

"I like seeing you with tears in your eyes, we're going to be seeing a few of those today, and I can't wait to make a proper mess of that pretty face of yours, that make up will be ruined by the time I'm done with you, and you'll thank me for everything we do today, understood?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir" she replied, she was learning fast.

I ordered her up onto her feet and then onto the bed, kneeling facing the head board.

"Such a pretty little thing aren't you princess?" I observed "I bet you get away with all sorts with a face like that don't you?"

"Sometime Sir" she replied with a smile.

"Well your looks won't help you here, in fact they won't even be visible for the remainder of our time today" I told her as I took a hood from my bag and proceeded to place it over her head and then down over her face.

"You're nothing more than a toy for me today, a faceless, ever willing toy"

"Yes Sir" came the reply through the mask.

I grabbed a couple of pillows from her bed and placed them under her, ordering her to lie over them, pushing her ass up in the air. I decided that the look would be completed with a ball gag tighly tied and then proceeded to tie both of her ankles to each corner of the bed, spreading her out wide and with no room for movement.

"Now what a predicament you've gotten yourself into here princess, all tied up, no way of escaping, no way of anyone hearing you scream, are you getting nervous yet?"

I could just make out "A little Sir" though the ball gag.

"Well too late now"

Over the week we had been talking I'd been setting her tasks to complete. For a job well done she'd earn a reward point, and for any failure she would get a punishment point.

"We have 3 punishments that need administering don't we princess?"

"Yes Sir" came the muffled reply.

I took out some elastic bands and place one over each foot.

"Keep count princess, we're going to 10 to begin with, any missed counts will be punished"

Before she could respond my hand came down firmly on her ass, the loud slap reverberating around the room. She let out a cry through her gag, seemingly taken aback by the force of the impact.

I waited for a few seconds. There was no count.

"First missed count already princess, this could be a long morning for you" I said as I pulled the band back on her left foot and let it ping back onto her bare sole.

Her cry was a little stronger this time.

"Those hurt even worse don't they princess, I'd advise keeping count if I were you"

She nodded her head in agreement.

"let's try again" my hand coming down hard on the same cheek as the first impact.

First came the cry, then the count "One Sir, thank you Sir". I was pleased she had remembered her manners as this was something we had been working on in the build up, it's a personal bug bear of mine, after all manners cost nothing.

Down came the next blow on the other cheek this time, beautifully fresh in comparison to the other, which was already starting to redden nicely.

"Two Sir, thank you Sir"

I ran my hand between her legs, her wet pussy literally dripping and making a patch on her duvet

"Feels like someone is enjoying this"

She wasn't sure whether to nod or shake her head, so I grabbed her by the strap on her ball gag and nodded it for her - "Yes Sir is the response I think you were looking for?"

"Yes Sir" came the muted response.

As we worked our way through the remaining spanks she managed to count out each one, with a thank you each time. Her body writhed and she tensed up on a number of occasions as the sting spread through her cheeks. I'm not sure if I was more proud of the fact that she battled through it or disappointed that she didn't mess up so I could use the rubber bands again, I think it was the former, just.

Part 2 to follow....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatsthisMan 5 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 weeks ago

halstead

By *omsub444Couple 5 weeks ago

watford

Love this