FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First watersports meet with sexy BBW

First watersports meet with sexy BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 3 weeks ago

wexford

I was only a young man, in my early 20’S and renting my 1st apartment away from home. I had been on fabswingers and other sex sites figuring out my kinky self and ultimately discovering my love for BIG BEAUTIFUL LADIES.

I had a few meetings through here and other sites and discovered I really preferred the more curvy ladies and also I discovered I much preferred when a lady would get soaking wet during sex.

There was not many BBW in my area but one evening I had my location on and discovered that there was a gorgeous black BBW within 5 miles of me with the meet today icon up and work trip on her status. I worked up the courage to message her but I was not expecting much of a response as she was absolutely stunning and would probably need a bigger thicker cock than I have to satisfy her properly. I remember knowing I could pleasure her orally but I wouldn’t have the length or girth to fill her and fuck her to her potential.

To my surprise she messaged me back looking for a filthy watersports meet, she said she wanted to use a white sub for her enjoyment.

I gladly accepted her offer and provided my location, phone number etc

Her profile pics were stunning and I could see she was a gorgeous fuller figured lady with massive breasts which I love but she had no pictures of her ass or belly up which I usually love to see.

But when she appeared at my apartment door I was in awe instantly. Gorgeous pretty face and big eyes, red dress struggling to contain her heaving bust. But when she walked in by me as I held the door open I got the real joyous surprise I was hoping for. SHE MOVED LIKE A GODDESS. She had the biggest most perfectly shaped booty I had ever seen. I actually nearly dropped to my knees right then. But nearly shaking I followed her though to the sitting room fixated on her body. We barely got through the door and we were kissing and within moments our clothes were coming off.

I assisted her in removing the red dress with glee as my cock began throbbing.

Her body was to die for, her breasts wet huge and sagging with big nipples pointing towards the floor. She had a full bush and when I got down on my knees to move in for a taste I could then get her gorgeous scent. I let out a little moan as parted her sticky cunt lips and tasted her juicy creamy pussy. She then lowered herself down onto my face as I lay on the floor. She rode my face and used my nose, tongue, and chin for her pleasure. I gladly lapped up her beautiful tasting cunt juices.

After what seemed like minutes but was actually nearly an hour she said I must go soon hunny..... oh please never go was my thinking!

She continued to ride my face until she came and squirted hard down my throat. She then got up off my used soaking wet face and went to the bathroom, I followed eagerly and said please piss on me GODDESS I want to drink from you. She said get in the bath pig.

I done as she said and she got up over me and let go, I eagerly opened my mouth and tried to take as much golden nectar down my throat as I possibly could but also ended up with wet hair and her piss running down my chest and over my cock. It was so ver beautiful I thanked her for every drop and eagerly licked her beautiful tasting cunt clean. I’ve been a watersports lover since.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed

Please comment and leave feedback

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

wexford

wexford

Setze deine Vagina auf mein Gesicht und uriniere in meinen Mund

By *hrisukbishareCouple 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *rungeguyMan 3 weeks ago

leeds

Jammy git

By *andTVTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Cambridge

Great story. Thanks for sharing. She sounds devine and so does her pee

wexford

"Jammy git "
so lucky I must say

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 2 weeks ago

wexford

"Great story. Thanks for sharing. She sounds devine and so does her pee"

100% divine

By *aughty grease monkeyMan 2 weeks ago

Coventry

Great hot sexy pic would love to find sum ladies that like giving golden showers xxx

By *reetbyMan 6 days ago

wrexham

Fantastic story.

» Add a new message to this topic