FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My friends first time as a cock hungry slut

My friends first time as a cock hungry slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtucker79 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

WINCHESTER

The first guy I got as a cheating slut wife was in 2017. i met this guy in a swingers page, at that time I was living alone as my husband was out of the country.

I met this guy on a coffee shop, I was quite nervous and I remember my husband texting me a lot asking me if I was going to do something more with this guy.

What he didn’t know at the time is that while he was texting me, I was already in the elevator to my flat with this random guy ready to get fuck.

When we arrive we start kissing and he sat me down on the sofa a told me to get naked.

While I did that, he was taking me pictures:

When I was in just my knickers, he moved them to one side and started to finger me, was the first time a stranger touch my married cunt and then we totally started eating my pussy. I couldn’t believe I was in my living room with my legs totally open letting a stranger devour my cunt.

I was in heaven.

After that, we had me totally naked and he put me on four while he recorded my body to send it to my husband so he can see that his beautiful and innocent wife was actually a dirty slut

PM me if you'd like to know more details!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

WINCHESTER

We'd love any feedback, or if you'd like a link to her website with pics she stories.

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

Give up, it's pish

By *j and c 2Couple 5 weeks ago

mullingar

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan 5 weeks ago

near talbot green

WINCHESTER

Hey first BBC...

If you want to read with images message me for link

I was always curious about the big buzz around a black cock so I decided to try one. I found this guy on fabswinger call Toni and we started chatting. Then the chat move to Kik where everything become a bit more spicy

That same night he came to my house I was wearing a red dress with lingerie under it

I remember I was talking in WhatsApp to my husband while I was waiting in the sofa for Toni and I sent him a little kiss. He didn’t imagine that couple of minutes later my mouth would be full of black cock.

He parked outside my house and as soon as he came in, he started kissing me anr grabbing my ass. We sat down on the sofa and he took out his big Cock, without even noticing I had a big black cock in my mouth

After couple of minutes of me eating his cock he turn me around, put my dress up and shuffled his cock in my pussy that was hungry for cock.

There I was, on the sofa of my house with a black cock deep in me.

he took this photo, then he started to fuck me quite hard

I remember pushing my pussy so hard against his cock. He lost my phone in the sofa so he couldn’t take any other photo or video.

At the end he came inside meIt was so hot

By *igerman23Man 5 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rtucker79 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

WINCHESTER

Thanks for the nice comments, especially those that got in contact and checked out her website.

» Add a new message to this topic