FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife and cuck first time

Wife and cuck first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ankman69 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Stanhope village,

I was privileged to spend some time with a couple who were looking for extra spice in their life and they picked me.

He wanted cuckolded and she wanted punished and fucked in every way she could be.

I went in to the house, they were both just sat on the couch, both had a couple of drink, I exchanged pleasantries with her, he went to shake my hand, and i asked him what he thought he was doing, then told him of in a big way and not to approach me in that manner again.

Told him to strip, he was taken aback, but did as he was told, so he is stood in the middle of the room naked getting arroused.

I made him sit on a chair got her to get his ties and i tied him to the chair he could not move, he was sat in the corner of the room naked tied to a chair.

Told her to stand, she did, moved around her looking her all over, told her to remove the blouse, she did it, hands shaking, next was her skirt all the time i was walking around.

I then sat down on his knees so blocking his view, used him as a chair, she had just panties and a bra on, the bra come off next she was very nervous.

Told she to come to me and laid her across my knees and told her she was mine for the night, and slapped her asre hard no warm up and after a few slap her arse was red, and stinging, stood her up and she remained her panties.

This time git her to stroke her pussy and let me see the results, she was soaking, made her feed it to her husband.

He was complaint we were making his legs go to sleep so he was told not to speak again or he would be punished and would not get to watch, he shut up.

Back across my knee, but this time it was a slap and fingered, she was running over my fingers, or them she had four stretching her pussy.

I wanted to fist her but she was way to tight so i pushed my thumb into her arse at the same time, she squealed and i just slapped her again, her pussy told a different story from her mouth lol.

I now undressed and got her on her knees and fucked her mouth she gagged husband made a noise of complaint, i just went over to him and pushed my cock in to his mouth and told him to shut up, he gagged and complained so he got another mouth full, she was smiling at his treatment, and Said “its what you deserved”

Turned back to her and pulled her head back on to my cock with her hair and this time she was loving it.

He said nothing, bent her over his knees and fucked her she was running all over, then pulled it out and started to push my cock in to her arse he told me to stop, but i carried on and was fucking her arse she cum from having her arse fucked, i started to cum but pulled out a spurted over him over his face he tried to get away from it but could not, his wife laughed at him and called him a few names.

We went upstairs dragged him with us so he could watch hands tied so he could not clean himself up.

I fucked he in every way i could she loved it i loved it, husband just watched, he was rock hard though well all 4 inches and he was verbally abused as we fucked.

I told her we needed to finish it off, he was bent over and fucked with a dildo he complained but stayed hard and cum with out her touching him.

We fucked again and he sat not saying a thing, we were very noisy.

Told him he’s was to never fuck her arse without my permission, i left with a big kiss from her asking me to come back again.

I then received a message from them both asking me to go back again and that it was the most outrageous and horny thing that had happened to them, and thanked me.

I saw them twice more before i had to move away from Scotland.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 weeks ago

Andover

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *tanlee1512Man 3 weeks ago

Epsom

Lucky guy

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago