FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother in law

Mother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ank100 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Basildon

I'm standing behind you rubbing your shoulders ,moving my body closer getting hard so you can feel my bulge in my shorts, my hands move down your arms and back up then move slightly onto your breast, you tilt your head back and to the side to kiss me, now my cock is rock hard, I kiss you as I undo your blouse buttons exposing your silk lace bra, still kissing you I remove your blouse and bra, you push against my cock with a little moan, I'm holding your breasts squeezing your nipples, you turn and face me lifting my t shirt off, we kiss passionately me rubbing you tits and you put your hands down my shorts and tug my cock, still kissing I lift your skirt up and pull you matching silk knickers aside, your pussy is very wet so it is easy for me to slide my fingers in you, I finger fuck you as were kissing and your wanking me, then I drop to my knees pull your knickers off and place my mouth on your wet dripping pussy licking your juices, I then lay you down get between your legs and slowly guide my cock in your pussy, slowly moving in and out teasing you till you place your hands on my arse and look deep into my eyes and tell me to fuck you hard and deep, as I'm fucking you hard and fast your head fulls back your eyes roll and your body clamps me hard as you arch your back and let out a loud passionate moan and your pussy exploads with our cum, as we collapse into each other

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ornyGuy69400Man 3 weeks ago

Mid Wales

Yes! Love to fuck my mother in law

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ocky 1Man 2 weeks ago