FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife first swing club visit

Wife first swing club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy but horny OP   Man 3 weeks ago

wakefield

Having a drink one night with my wife at home we got talking about the number of people that we had slept with before we married.

I was married before.. I'm 40 she being 22..I played the field after my first marriage ended quite a lot I thought so my number was 11 she said that hers was around 5

She questioned she thought my number was high and I said I visited clubs after my first marriage ended because it was something I had always wanted to experience but would never be unfaithful to my first wife so tried it once it ended

My first wife being unfaithful to me was a huge blow which ended our marriage but that's another story

After chatting for hours about previous lovers we went to bed, after a final pee I got into bed, both of us were hugely turned on and I kissed her lips,hands on her perfect 36DD tits and put my hand down to her slightly shaven short haired pussy...it was as wet as I have ever felt her my finger then fingers went straight in.

I proceeded to finger fuck her while rubbing her clit with the other hand. This went on until she said don't stop I'm coming, normally this is my queue to fuck her

I don't last long when fucking, never have done, a few pumps and I cum but she said don't stop .

make me cum now so I carried on with my fingers fucking her wet pussy

She shuddered as she came and then took my now very hard cock and put it in her mouth, she started to suck me, I said I was Cumming which normally means take your head away and let me cum on my chest

She did not stop sucking me I said again I'm cumming and tried to move her head away but her head was staying there

The cum shot out into her mouth her head staying there and she turned to show me the spoils before swallowing the lot, she had never done this before, it was always on my chest to wipe up with a tissue afterwards

Laying in bed afterwards both naked on the bed, me spent, I only cum once, never been much good at fucking, lose my mojo pretty quick to be honest

She said would you mind taking me to a club similar to the ones that you had been to

I'm not interested in playing I just want to see what they are like, I said most have a bar where you have a drink or Two and chat before changing to play..perfect just a social drink then I can see she said

Ok I'll find one, I already knew there was one in the local area about an hour away because I had been there before I met her, but did not tell her this.

I looked online and showed her the website on the club we could go too

She read it and while reading some reviews she started to pull on her nipple and put my phone down

Immediately I went to xhamster, I use it a lot for wanking, and found some vids of women being fucked by 2 men

While she was now fingering her very wet pussy I held the phone so she could watch the screen, I was sucking on her tits as she carried on with 4 fingers before she came so hard she squirted over the bed, again this was new

After changing the bottom sheet we slept

The following morning I got up made drinks and went back upstairs to kiss her awake, I was pretty nervous not knowing how she would be about last night's revelations

You ok I said, yes I'm good thanks, wow that was some sex last night I said..I had to go and have a wank in the middle of the night as my mojo returned

Middle of the nights no good to me she said laughing

That club we were looking at she said...get it sorted

Fuck yes I said to myself with a huge grin ..trying to keep my face straight...OK no problem but when..we had kids

Find a night at the club when we can just go for a drink and I'll get my mum to come over, tell her we are off for meal and drinks

Well I guess Saturday nights are ideal so do you wanna do this in a couple of weeks time and we can discuss this further

I want to go this Saturday she said, I'll sort kids out..this was Thursday morning so was surprised at the short notice, but thought fuck me she's up for this

More later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan 3 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ocktoplaywithMan 3 weeks ago

Derby

Reading this it might be clear why your ex was unfaithful

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 3 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *etsplaynow696969Man 3 weeks ago

Burton on Trent

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ig daddy 1969Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Crikey mate -you really need to stop wanking so much -really don’t think it’s helping your stamina etc…..?

Seriously… not bein orrible.

By *orednhorny99Man 3 weeks ago

consett

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 3 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

wakefield

Saturday was organised the following day with her Mum staying over for the night

I asked her again Friday in a text that if you change your mind we could just go for a meal anyway. She said no lets go and if its no good we can have a meal out instead

Saturday arrived, usual day, shopping, kids stuff. Cut grass etc

She had a bath late afternoon and got ready so did I, Short denim dress white trainers she looked good with the front zip down a bit and her big tits pushing against the zip.

Got in car and went straight to the pub near club for a drink and chat, it's a take your own alcohol club I said and you drink in bar until you decide to change and play

Change into what she said. They supply towels to cover you. Everyone's the same unless you bring your own lingerie I said

Ok let's stop and get some wine she said...there's 2 bottles in boot I said. She grinned, we arrived payed a tener at counter, the lady behind counter saying couples get free membership for a year you just pay per visit

She said you want me to show you around the facilities. I said it's fine we can find our way around I'm sure but Wife said yes please I'd like a tour

Showed us around the bar area. Marked our 2 bottles of wine with our key numbers then said you can stay here all night if you like without going any further..no pressure do what you wanna do

She took us through to changing rooms, showers,hot tub which had a few people in it chatting

Took us through to the play areas and although I had been once before a few years ago nothing had changed

She showed us the empty dungeon room. Various small rooms some for couples only, a dark room, glory holes, and a large cinema room

One of the doors was locked so the lady said come around here to the side which had a 2 way mirror and viewing area

A lady was getting a good fucking by 2 guys and we watched through the window

That's all the club, enjoy your visit whatever you do. But go home happy and return another time if it's for you the lady said as she left to return to the bar

We watched as these guys fucked this woman in all holes. You ok I said, let's get a drink she said

We returned to the bar, got chatting to a few people but I could not miss the amount of guys perving over her. She noticed this too and grew more confident especially as we were now on bottle 2

Let's get changed and sit here for a little longer she said I feel overdressed as more people had towels on than did not

I noticed a young couple mid twenties she was dressed in stockings and suspenders him just a towel, I nodded at him he smiled came over and said hello

Her and wife chatted for a while. The girl said just go with the flow

There were no mixed changing rooms, so we changed apart. I was quicker obviously and waited outside the ladies changing room for ages, she got talking. Then she emerged with her towel tied up around her tits but not long enough to cover her ass

She looked so hot as we went back to our last bottle

Chatted a little more her saying let's finish the bottle then go in and see what's occurring

We did just that as I held her hand as we entered the play areas, it's a big square so we walked around a few times to see a huge cock hanging through the glory holes waiting for a mouth

Come in here I said as we locked the door behind us. The big cock moved slightly just to draw attention to it...she put her hand around it dropped to her knees and in seconds it was in her mouth

My own cock now solid watching her suck this guy as she moved her tongue up and down his shift, I think she was waiting for him to cum but he did not, she got off her knees we opened the door to leave this huge cock waiting for the next one to suck him

We went back to the bar area and got some coffees

My god I said that was incredible to watch I could not believe you did that, I know she said it just felt the right thing to do

My cock was huge under my towel and I hoped more was to follow but if not that sight was worth the visit alone

Are you sure we will both be OK with this in the morning she said

I said look I love you now and I'll love you tomorrow whatever happens and if we are unhappy in the morning then it stops...but seeing you for a brief few minutes doing that to another guy really really turned me on

I know she said, it's like we can be together doing what we want and then go home happy

I said what do you want to happen if we go back in there, there's a few older guys in there that do nothing for me she said but if you're happy and we find someone we can take it from there

But I tell you something she said...I'd love a good fuck

More in a bit

wakefield

"Reading this it might be clear why your ex was unfaithful "

100% why she left me but we still talk occasionally alls good

wakefield

"Crikey mate -you really need to stop wanking so much -really don’t think it’s helping your stamina etc…..?

Seriously… not bein orrible. "

No problem mate, I don't wank that much tbh..its just as soon as put my cock in a pussy I wanna cum, always been like that

By *j47Man 3 weeks ago

limerick

Warrington

By *uz1978Man 3 weeks ago

Bideford

By *andyandmickCouple 3 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ushin boundariesCouple 3 weeks ago

halstead

By *orthumberlandcplMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 02/05/24 13:34:50]

By *orthumberlandcplMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

"Crikey mate -you really need to stop wanking so much -really don’t think it’s helping your stamina etc…..?

Seriously… not bein orrible.

No problem mate, I don't wank that much tbh..its just as soon as put my cock in a pussy I wanna cum, always been like that "

Get some priligy

By *andy IanMan 3 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

That’s how I remember it the first time I took my gf to a club. She was so nervous asking if I was sure about this. Once inside and she had got changed she became very horny knowing others were admiring her cleavage and legs as her stocking tops and suspenders showed below her short dress. We watched others play and touched each other till she could take no more and asked for sex.

By *rManyhandsMan 3 weeks ago

Narberth

I have a few memories of different clubs

By *D123Man 3 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Have some great memories of being in clubs.

By *usie pTV/TS 3 weeks ago

taunton

By *ancelot1633Man 3 weeks ago

Bournemouth

By *rdepRomaMan 3 weeks ago

Cardiff

True or not very good story.

By *uddle4uMan 3 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *ounggent01Man 3 weeks ago

N yorks

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story so far, please continue

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 3 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

By *eandher4and9Couple 3 weeks ago

leeds

By *exylilzWoman 3 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Waiting for more

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

wakefield

Finished our drinks, quick pee before meeting In the corridor where I noticed her towel was slightly higher this time in order to cover her tits, but of course her ass was now more on show along with her long legs..she's a tall big titted brunette, fantastic ass, and by now looking so horny as we moved to the play area

We entered and were followed by a group of men whose attention she had got, we found a room for couples only which had stable door which allowed people to watch you play

There were already another couple in there playing at the top of the large bedded area

We lay down and I started to snog my wife, undid her towel and her tits just sprang out, my mouth was straight on her tits as by then a few people had gathered by the door to watch which seemed to excite her being watched, I kissed her again as she told me " eat my pussy"

I slid down,pulled her towel to open it and was hugely surprised and let out a huge grin noticing that her semi Bush had now turned into a very smooth wet pussy almost leaking with juices, she had been busy earlier in the bath before we left, she smiled back at me before pushing my head down and pulled her knees up so I could eat her pussy

She was unbelievably wet and my tongue was straight in onto her clit, she moaned a lot, much much more than normal, she was looking so sexy as she as normal began tweeking on her nipples

She lowered her knees to lay flat on the bed from but spread her legs more

This allowed the watching group outside to actually see her bald smooth pussy and watch my tongue going in and out

I looked up at her from her pussy and noticed that the other couple in the room with us had stopped and were watching us, they were both openly wanking and the woman then slid over so she could play with her tits and squeeze her nipples

She buckled, moaned before she came like I'd never seen her before

We smiled and said to me have you cum yet, I so proudly said no I have not. But again said but trust me if I'd have touched my cock in the last 5 minutes I'd have cum in my towel

She laughed and said change places, I lay down and her hand went straight to my cock, she started to wank me, I was thinking of so much funny stuff to stop me cumming quickly.

It worked but what felt like minutes was actually seconds and I knew I was ready to cum

She moved up to shove her tits into my face as I started to kiss her nipples before she bent over her smooth wet pussy on show to the watchers and she took my solid cock into her mouth, she sucked before taking my entire length in, I felt myself cumming and told her just that

She kept her head there until I shot my load into her mouth with her swallowing the load in one gulp

She continued sucking me limp until she stood up gave me a kiss, which smelt and tasted of cum , hugely exotic I felt

We left the room, one guy said great show you're a lucky guy she's so fucking hot

We went down the corridor to see what else was happening, at the mirror room we looked through to see the couple from earlier. The lady who was dressed in stockings and suspenders.

The lady was on the bed being spitroasted by 2 guys and the husband I think he was, was now sitting in the chair in the room watching his wife getting well fucked..now these guys were good and could fuck for England and it went of for a good 10 minutes

A few other guys and a female had all squeezed into the small viewing area,we were at the front, wife with towel around her. I stood slightly behind her but slightly to one side. Just over her shoulder if you like

As we watched the action continue I noticed a hand pass near to my cock, now this I don't mind as I've been Bi since my teens

What really made me tut was this hand went past my cock onto her towel around her ass

Slowly the hand went down under her towel and started to go between her legs, she moaned a little and smiled at me as this hand turned to fingers rubbing her pussy from behind, from turning my head I noticed it was a younger guy muscled with a few chest tattoos

I winked at him and nodded slightly to show my approval, wife moaned a little more as I whispered in her ear..its not me, what's not she said, the finger in your pussy is not mine as I showed her both hands

She looked so surprised and I was not sure which way this would go before I watched as she from the front pulled her towel up allowing this guy to have full access to her pussy and ass

She put both hands on the glass as he fingered her with her spreading her legs as best she could in the tight space, both holes I later learned.

The couple in the room were finishing and were now chatting, so obviously the people watching with us were drifting away, the guy stayed fingering her, a few people who had now noticed were watching him and even my cock was now twitching

Then suddenly she shuddered as he had hit the spot and she came on the spot almost falling over

The guy smiled at me as if to say thank you,i smiled back, I need to sit down she said

Again we left to go to the bar desperate for a proper drink but we had run out

I'll have a water she said to the woman as I'm out of booze, an older couple said, we have a bottle behind the bar if you fancy a drink with us

We gladly accepted although I only had water not wanting to finish their bottle if they needed it

We got talking to them, they were regulars and told us it always gets busy around this time of the evening especially if there's a couple with a sexy female, it attracts all the single guys hoping for fun

We told them we had had fun in a room and at the room with a window

Although this couple were very nice we felt no attraction from them of any later fun which suited us just to have a chat with them

So are you finished now the man said, I looked at wife who had cum twice already who was now just oozing sex and looking so sexy said to me..are you OK to stay a little longer

Yes we can give it a bit longer if it makes you happy

She nipped to the changing room to check her phone for any issues at home

As I watched her walk across the room to me I saw the young guy who had fingered her sitting on a stool having a drink alone

She noticed him and came back to me to ask is that him, I said yes

She said, back in a minute as she went to the loo

Again as I watched her walk back to me she walked past this guy and stopped, put her hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear

When she returned I said what did you whisper to him, she grinned as she said...I told him not to leave yet...he knew his luck was in

Warrington

By *rdepRomaMan 3 weeks ago

Cardiff

Brin it on

Wrexham

So horny

By *ottimes777Man 3 weeks ago

steeton

This is good

By *iker197Man 3 weeks ago

Hinckley

By *D123Man 3 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving it!

Brilliant

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

By *andy IanMan 3 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *anxmike21Man 3 weeks ago

ashton

Wow

By *obrightMan 3 weeks ago

exeter

Very good

By *restonM50Man 3 weeks ago

preston

Excellent story. It's what clubs are all about.

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 3 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

By *otfun1406Man 3 weeks ago

Truro

By *ounggent01Man 3 weeks ago

N yorks

By *ragsterMan 3 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *eeker of pleasureMan 3 weeks ago

manchester

By *D1970Couple 3 weeks ago

Devon

Excellent!

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

somerset

By *ushin boundariesCouple 3 weeks ago

halstead

Bideford

By *ormladMan 3 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *exymarvelMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ediraMan 3 weeks ago

Reigate

By *uddle4uMan 3 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmm

By *groot20Couple 3 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 3 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *raigs3386Man 3 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *cubasexMan 3 weeks ago

Dudley

By *oel222Man 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *ornworm55Man 3 weeks ago

Cardiff

brilliant great read, horny as *#*#

By *obJanetCouple 3 weeks ago

Chippenham

Excellent

By *j47Man 3 weeks ago

limerick

By *illiam26Man 3 weeks ago

Craigavon

Omg please more x

By *oodtimes2016Man 3 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Looking forward to the next part

wakefield

We carried on talking in the bar for half an hour chatting about what just happened earlier

I was excited and uneasy about the next step, to actually see another man play with my wife was unreal. I felt no jealousy just excitement

We discussed the next step and I said that we can do this as a one off, we do it then go home together and if we can both deal with the situation in the morning then we can just put it down to an experience or an adventure..but at least it can remain just a secret between us

She agreed with what I said but felt that if we were to do this tonight it may change her if she enjoys it

Listen she said, you fuck me and cum too quick that's the real issue with our lovemaking I'm left unsatisfied and left to masturbate until I cum.

I said I'm sorry, she told me it was not meant to sound like that but held my hand and we kissed

I just want a man to make me cum She said its been way too long but that will and can never come between us if we stay in love and together,

I have no intention of doing anything other than have a man satisfy me but then go home with you to our family she said quitely

As long as we are both OK in the morning I said, we will be don't overthink this she replied

I would be very happy to watch you play with another woman tonight and I'd still be be OK with it in the morning

I muttered something like sure another woman is not going to be very happy with me when I start and finish in the time that I do and I laughed

What you lose with your cock you make up for with your tongue, we both laughed

Well if we are both OK then less talk and let's do this I said

She put my hand onto her leg and said feel my pussy, my finger went under the towel and between her thighs to her pussy, the wetness was now almost between her thighs as I felt her pussy and noticed her lean back a little so I could feel her wet clit standing proud

I said i was never talking you out of this was i..Fuck no she said as she closed her legs

She went to the toilet came back with her hair wet and tied back, I was getting hot she said

We went back into the play area, walked around, big cock was still in the glory holes, the door was open and a couple were in there with the woman sucking his length, we watched a little turned around and went to walk away then cock man grunted as if he was going to cum, he did he shot his load over the woman's tits while the husband watched

From the rear of the wall a figure emerged rushing away wrapping his towel around his cock, middle aged pot belly and in a rush, we both smiled, I think we thought he would be Brad Pitt with a cock that hung through the wall that big

Hi someone said. It was our guy with the tattoos I've been watching and waiting for you to come in..hello I said, this is my wife let's just call her trouble as she smiled at him

Do you wanna get a private room he said so we can talk together, yes she said very quickly

Went into one closed and locked the door as we sat on the bed and talked

This is our first visit I said and we are a little nervous about doing this

You are I'm not she said as she stood and let the towel drop to the bed, her huge tits with nipples hard looked so inviting as the guys hand went straight to them

I was unsure what to do so I started to snog my wife with her tongue darting around inside my mouth like never before

By now he had his mouth over her nipple as I bent down and placed my mouth onto the other nipple

Her head went back and moaned like hell as we both sucked a tit, the guy moved his fingers to between her legs..she stopped his hand then looked at me, I thought oohh she changed her mind, before she told me..go see if the mirror room is free

Fuck really I said, thinking I don't wanna leave you two alone, what will I miss

Just go see, I stood up. Towel on and went to see if it was free, it was, I went back and said yes it is

Right you go save the room she said to the guy who covered up then left to save the room

She said nothing other than come on then to me as we changed rooms

We closed the door and really did not know who or how many were going to watch the show

We all undressed and she got the guy to lean on the bed on his knees as she dropped down and swallowed his cock, her head went up and down for minutes while the guy was trying to get hold of her tits

My cock was out wanking at this sight before me, then she stopped and lay on the bed and opened her legs, he did not need any hints as he went down to lick her pussy

She liked that and I knew she did as her hand came out so I could hold it

I was pretty unsure what to do other than watch and I was quite happy doing just that

He carried on with his tongue then started using his fingers, his little finger just toying with her ass before she said it's fine I like ass play

Finger then fingers were in both holes as she buckled on the bed for a good five minutes before saying to him fuck me

He took a condom from the table and put it on she had turned around legs on floor ass in air as he pushed his cock into her pussy and preceeded to give her a hard fucking

I moved to her end of the bed and watched as her face showed signs of pure bliss. Fuck me she told him, do it hard, he continued to do just that, she was just so wet, I went to the other end and saw her pussy lips were so loose and wet, she moaned ever more before she screamed and I realised he was making her cum, she screamed and moaned again as her body went red and she had a huge orgasm

I'm going to cum the guy said, he pumped a little longer before erupting into her pussy seconds after she had cum

They both lay on the bed, before he kissed her, her tongue went straight back into his mouth and they snogged for a few seconds

The guy got up,condom in bin, said look I really enjoyed that please come back some time, I'm quite often here on a Saturday night. It will be good to do this again, she nodded and said let's see, he put his hand on my shoulder and said cheers

I opened the door and let him out and noticed there had been quite a few had been viewing their performance as i locked the door

We're there many watching she said, I said yes a fair few

Did you enjoy that I bloody did I said, it felt so good she said he felt so much bigger than you , my cock was semi hard as I laughed and said you cow

Yes but at least now you can fuck me without any stress of cumming, as she returned to the position that he had fucked her in

I put my cock into her less wet pussy and started to pump, fuck me like he did she said. So I started to fuck her harder but the thought of my cock now in her pussy where his cock had cum soon had me cumming as I pumped a full load into her pussy,

she moaned a little just to help a little but I knew she had not cum and i then realised that she's going home happy and content after having not just a good fucking but an orgasm too

We left went back to toilets to clean up, and back at bar for a water, I said you ok because I am, she said I'm very very happy as it just worked out so well at least for me anyway

I was so turned on just watching you and to hear you cum like that was just unreal, we kissed and said let's go and get a proper drink somewhere, so we left

That was her first visit to a swing club, and yes we went back again, we went every 6 weeks or so when we had the urge

I continued to watch, never felt the urge to join in, my favourite part was watching and still was for many years

We continued to swing, sometimes at private house parties, sometimes abroad at swingers hotels and beaches,this continued for many years

Nowadays this has dwindled to only occasional fun but that's enough for us I tell her, but secretly I could watch her play every week

I know she has a huge dildo and other toys in her bedside cabinet, I found it in their the other week, she does not know that I found it. But then again it was not hidden that well in the first place

At least she's having fun and staying active and who knows if this may lead to anything

Still madly in love with each other after 20 odd years of marraige

Thanks for reading our story, much appreciated

By *ig daddy 1969Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

Wrexham

Thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing

By *D123Man 3 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

Great story

wakefield

"We carried on talking in the bar for half an hour chatting about what just happened earlier

I was excited and uneasy about the next step, to actually see another man play with my wife was unreal. I felt no jealousy just excitement

We discussed the next step and I said that we can do this as a one off, we do it then go home together and if we can both deal with the situation in the morning then we can just put it down to an experience or an adventure..but at least it can remain just a secret between us

She agreed with what I said but felt that if we were to do this tonight it may change her if she enjoys it

Listen she said, you fuck me and cum too quick that's the real issue with our lovemaking I'm left unsatisfied and left to masturbate until I cum.

I said I'm sorry, she told me it was not meant to sound like that but held my hand and we kissed

I just want a man to make me cum She said its been way too long but that will and can never come between us if we stay in love and together,

I have no intention of doing anything other than have a man satisfy me but then go home with you to our family she said quitely

As long as we are both OK in the morning I said, we will be don't overthink this she replied

I would be very happy to watch you play with another woman tonight and I'd still be be OK with it in the morning

I muttered something like sure another woman is not going to be very happy with me when I start and finish in the time that I do and I laughed

What you lose with your cock you make up for with your tongue, we both laughed

Well if we are both OK then less talk and let's do this I said

She put my hand onto her leg and said feel my pussy, my finger went under the towel and between her thighs to her pussy, the wetness was now almost between her thighs as I felt her pussy and noticed her lean back a little so I could feel her wet clit standing proud

I said i was never talking you out of this was i..Fuck no she said as she closed her legs

She went to the toilet came back with her hair wet and tied back, I was getting hot she said

We went back into the play area, walked around, big cock was still in the glory holes, the door was open and a couple were in there with the woman sucking his length, we watched a little turned around and went to walk away then cock man grunted as if he was going to cum, he did he shot his load over the woman's tits while the husband watched

From the rear of the wall a figure emerged rushing away wrapping his towel around his cock, middle aged pot belly and in a rush, we both smiled, I think we thought he would be Brad Pitt with a cock that hung through the wall that big

Hi someone said. It was our guy with the tattoos I've been watching and waiting for you to come in..hello I said, this is my wife let's just call her trouble as she smiled at him

Do you wanna get a private room he said so we can talk together, yes she said very quickly

Went into one closed and locked the door as we sat on the bed and talked

This is our first visit I said and we are a little nervous about doing this

You are I'm not she said as she stood and let the towel drop to the bed, her huge tits with nipples hard looked so inviting as the guys hand went straight to them

I was unsure what to do so I started to snog my wife with her tongue darting around inside my mouth like never before

By now he had his mouth over her nipple as I bent down and placed my mouth onto the other nipple

Her head went back and moaned like hell as we both sucked a tit, the guy moved his fingers to between her legs..she stopped his hand then looked at me, I thought oohh she changed her mind, before she told me..go see if the mirror room is free

Fuck really I said, thinking I don't wanna leave you two alone, what will I miss

Just go see, I stood up. Towel on and went to see if it was free, it was, I went back and said yes it is

Right you go save the room she said to the guy who covered up then left to save the room

She said nothing other than come on then to me as we changed rooms

We closed the door and really did not know who or how many were going to watch the show

We all undressed and she got the guy to lean on the bed on his knees as she dropped down and swallowed his cock, her head went up and down for minutes while the guy was trying to get hold of her tits

My cock was out wanking at this sight before me, then she stopped and lay on the bed and opened her legs, he did not need any hints as he went down to lick her pussy

She liked that and I knew she did as her hand came out so I could hold it

I was pretty unsure what to do other than watch and I was quite happy doing just that

He carried on with his tongue then started using his fingers, his little finger just toying with her ass before she said it's fine I like ass play

Finger then fingers were in both holes as she buckled on the bed for a good five minutes before saying to him fuck me

He took a condom from the table and put it on she had turned around legs on floor ass in air as he pushed his cock into her pussy and preceeded to give her a hard fucking

I moved to her end of the bed and watched as her face showed signs of pure bliss. Fuck me she told him, do it hard, he continued to do just that, she was just so wet, I went to the other end and saw her pussy lips were so loose and wet, she moaned ever more before she screamed and I realised he was making her cum, she screamed and moaned again as her body went red and she had a huge orgasm

I'm going to cum the guy said, he pumped a little longer before erupting into her pussy seconds after she had cum

They both lay on the bed, before he kissed her, her tongue went straight back into his mouth and they snogged for a few seconds

The guy got up,condom in bin, said look I really enjoyed that please come back some time, I'm quite often here on a Saturday night. It will be good to do this again, she nodded and said let's see, he put his hand on my shoulder and said cheers

I opened the door and let him out and noticed there had been quite a few had been viewing their performance as i locked the door

We're there many watching she said, I said yes a fair few

Did you enjoy that I bloody did I said, it felt so good she said he felt so much bigger than you , my cock was semi hard as I laughed and said you cow

Yes but at least now you can fuck me without any stress of cumming, as she returned to the position that he had fucked her in

I put my cock into her less wet pussy and started to pump, fuck me like he did she said. So I started to fuck her harder but the thought of my cock now in her pussy where his cock had cum soon had me cumming as I pumped a full load into her pussy,

she moaned a little just to help a little but I knew she had not cum and i then realised that she's going home happy and content after having not just a good fucking but an orgasm too

We left went back to toilets to clean up, and back at bar for a water, I said you ok because I am, she said I'm very very happy as it just worked out so well at least for me anyway

I was so turned on just watching you and to hear you cum like that was just unreal, we kissed and said let's go and get a proper drink somewhere, so we left

That was her first visit to a swing club, and yes we went back again, we went every 6 weeks or so when we had the urge

I continued to watch, never felt the urge to join in, my favourite part was watching and still was for many years

We continued to swing, sometimes at private house parties, sometimes abroad at swingers hotels and beaches,this continued for many years

Nowadays this has dwindled to only occasional fun but that's enough for us I tell her, but secretly I could watch her play every week

I know she has a huge dildo and other toys in her bedside cabinet, I found it in their the other week, she does not know that I found it. But then again it was not hidden that well in the first place

At least she's having fun and staying active and who knows if this may lead to anything

Still madly in love with each other after 20 odd years of marraige

Thanks for reading our story, much appreciated

I enjoyed writing it, bought back a lot of happy memories, if you want to look at her hot body and are on kik then let me know

stevej7412

"

By *enticar7Man 3 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

Thanks for sharing your experience; especially the room with a view!

By *eaver1010Man 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

By *lymouth nice guyMan 3 weeks ago

Plymouth

Great

Bideford

wakefield

Thanks for enjoying

By *bthreeCouple 3 weeks ago

simouth

By *ugarspice1Couple 3 weeks ago

Birkenhead

By *pareMan 3 weeks ago

Watford and usa

By *uddle4uMan 2 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *he fab twoCouple 2 weeks ago

brentwood

"Reading this it might be clear why your ex was unfaithful "
bit rude

By *pareMan 2 weeks ago

Watford and usa

By *ike231251Man 2 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *he fab twoCouple 2 weeks ago

brentwood

I take my wife to clubs but as yet not seen her fucked! Would love to watch like that

By *ess 321Woman 2 weeks ago

somerton

By *orny_scotMan 2 weeks ago

mintlaw

By *otfun1406Man 2 weeks ago

Truro

Thanks for sharing

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 2 weeks ago