FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anal

Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i-curiousfemale OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

kilkenny

I know how I got here. It started in the shower.

The kids sleep until it's light out, their internal clocks finely tuned to the sun, but John and I have to roll out of bed long before then. He always hits the snooze button at least twice and I usually snuggle up to his broad, strong back until he rolls me over to reverse spoon and pulls my hips in to him so I can feel how hard he is for me. There isn't a day on earth that John doesn't wake up hard. It makes me smile and wiggle back against him, all sleepy eyes and long limbs.

It's a very rare occasion when we have time for morning sex in our rush to get everything ready and everyone out the door on time. Still, he loves it when I reach back and squeeze and tug on him in those drifting moments still caught between sleeping and awake. I like to imagine what he's been dreaming about as I reach back and stroke him against my ass— what new flavor of the feminine has entered his unco**cious during the night—a dark, exotic beauty; a long, slender blonde, some cool drink of water; or maybe a curvy, fiery blonde like me?

It's an awkward angle for me to do for very long, and sometimes he takes his cock in his hand and rubs it up and down the crack of my ass, or just moves the head against the soft skin of my cheek. Once in a while, if I've forgotten and worn panties to bed, I'll curl my arm behind my back and pull my panties up tight. He loves to see me "bound" that way, even just the suggestion, my wrist twisted in the material and resting against my lower back, my bikini panties pulled taut and thin as a thong between my cheeks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

kilkenny

There are mornings when he feels more urgent, when he grabs my hips and shoves his cock between my ass cheeks, rubbing it there, hard. Those mornings he will press into me and stroke his cock against my ass, his breath coming faster against my neck, his cock an iron bar, his hand pistoning up and down his shaft. I love listening to the sweet flesh music of his hand on his cock. It makes me moan and wiggle against him as I reach back to spread my ass for him (god, he loves that!) and arch my back so he can aim his cock at the tender little rosebud of my asshole. That usually sends him over the edge, my hands opening myself to him that way, and he will grunt and thrust and spill his cum deep into the crack of my ass.

Those are the days I really need a shower.

I am the queen of fast showers, with a litany of things to do today already running through my head. He is a shower lingerer, just standing for long moments under the water, soap in hand, while I am all-business, scrubbing and rinsing and shaving in record time.

Sometimes he can get me to linger with him, distract me from the endless lists of stuff to accomplish in my head. That's where it really started, although I recognize it now as a progression from our early morning ass stroking sessions. It happened more on mornings when he was still excited, those mornings he didn't masturbate to completion in our bed, those mornings when his cock revived the minute soap and water were applied.

Those mornings he would take my hand and put it on his cock as he washed it, slick and hard and throbbing, something he knew never failed to interest me. I couldn't often resist a hard cock thrusting into my hand, even when there were other things to do.

Still, I would protest. "John, we can't. I forgot to make lunches last night."

"How about a little breakfast first?" He would kiss me and then rub his fingers over my lips and I would know immediately what he wanted.

By *uz1978Man 3 weeks ago

Bideford

Good start

By *d4ugirlsMan 3 weeks ago

Green Cove Springs

Love the stories written by a woman with her perspective.

Loving the build up, thank you for writing.

By *he-ProfessorMan 3 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eterpervisMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Love the tails you tell.

By *ularliWoman 3 weeks ago

worcester

I love your stories. Wondering if there will be a part7 to mr Nolan? I’ve been waiting days to read more

By *makepeaceMan 3 weeks ago

Bristol

So hot

By *umon337Man 3 weeks ago

Offaly

By *ason7754Man 3 weeks ago

Blackburn

Excellent start

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *urhamgurlWoman 3 weeks ago

Durham

"I love your stories. Wondering if there will be a part7 to mr Nolan? I’ve been waiting days to read more "

You and me both!

By *ularliWoman 3 weeks ago

worcester

"I love your stories. Wondering if there will be a part7 to mr Nolan? I’ve been waiting days to read more

You and me both! "

I’m checking every few hours lol

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 3 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *urhamgurlWoman 3 weeks ago

Durham

"I love your stories. Wondering if there will be a part7 to mr Nolan? I’ve been waiting days to read more

You and me both!

I’m checking every few hours lol "

Haha I’ve done the same. I really hoped for a new chapter tonight. It’s the naughtiest story I’ve ever read and she writes so well I feel like in right there in the room with the characters

By *aspasherMan 3 weeks ago

South shields

By *lderWiserNowMan 3 weeks ago

Kettrin

"I know how I got here. It started in the shower.

The kids sleep until it's light out, their internal clocks finely tuned to the sun, but John and I have to roll out of bed long before then. He always hits the snooze button at least twice and I usually snuggle up to his broad, strong back until he rolls me over to reverse spoon and pulls my hips in to him so I can feel how hard he is for me. There isn't a day on earth that John doesn't wake up hard. It makes me smile and wiggle back against him, all sleepy eyes and long limbs.

It's a very rare occasion when we have time for morning sex in our rush to get everything ready and everyone out the door on time. Still, he loves it when I reach back and squeeze and tug on him in those drifting moments still caught between sleeping and awake. I like to imagine what he's been dreaming about as I reach back and stroke him against my ass— what new flavor of the feminine has entered his unco**cious during the night—a dark, exotic beauty; a long, slender blonde, some cool drink of water; or maybe a curvy, fiery blonde like me?

It's an awkward angle for me to do for very long, and sometimes he takes his cock in his hand and rubs it up and down the crack of my ass, or just moves the head against the soft skin of my cheek. Once in a while, if I've forgotten and worn panties to bed, I'll curl my arm behind my back and pull my panties up tight. He loves to see me "bound" that way, even just the suggestion, my wrist twisted in the material and resting against my lower back, my bikini panties pulled taut and thin as a thong between my cheeks."

Wonderful, I'd so love that. I'm hard every morning for hours but it's totally wasted unfortunately..

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cotty909Man 3 weeks ago

tranent

By *ussD1Man 3 weeks ago

Gloucester

. Fabulous again.

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

By *icurious69jockMan 3 weeks ago

north east lincs

By *tanlee1512Man 3 weeks ago

Epsom

Sounds like fun

By *onuts31Man 3 weeks ago

nuneaton

"I love your stories. Wondering if there will be a part7 to mr Nolan? I’ve been waiting days to read more "
me too

By *..NemoMan 3 weeks ago

Durham

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ndrea54TV/TS 3 weeks ago

cambridge

kilkenny

I loved sucking him off in the shower, although I didn't often get the opportunity. I loved kneeling in the spray, gulping down his cock and his cum, nearly drowning in the cascade of water over my head as he shoved himself into my mouth. My pussy gets wet just thinking about it.

"John, we can't, really." I would tell him, finishing rinsing my hair.

"Then just let me stroke myself against your ass."

And that's how it started, me bent over in the shower, my hands braced against the tile, my legs spread, the hot water running over my ass as he kneaded my flesh, spreading my cheeks open and rubbing his cock up and down my slit, teasing my pussy and my clit, before he began stroking himself right against my asshole.

But it didn't end there. Oh, no. That's just where it started. One morning, he put his finger there, a gentle probing, a tickling tease. I shied away at first, embarrassed. For me, there was a grave difference between his cock, which seemed enormous against that tiny hole when he stroked it there, and his finger, which seemed to have a sly intention. Of course, I was right.

His finger, slippery with the soap he was using to lubricate his cock, slid into my asshole. When I hissed at him and told him no, he didn't take it out. Instead, he slid in another, increasing the pressure.

"Shh, it's ok," he murmured to me, as his fingers moved, slow, in and out.

"John!" I squealed as his fingers moved a little deeper. My face was flushed, and not just from the heat of the water in the shower. "That's... that's nasty!"

By *overOral0Man 3 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *rish10ladMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *iquor247Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

By *ardnreddyMan 3 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

M mm love anal

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

My wife was very reluctant to have her bumhole played with,wouldn’t let me near it,one boozy night staying in a hotel I managed to get to lick and gently finger her tight hole and now she loves it,although still won’t let my cock near it!!

By *hythmic DriverMan 3 weeks ago

Croydon

Loving where this story is going

kilkenny

He chuckled, sliding his other hand between my legs, teasing my clit with one finger just the way he knew I loved. I moaned and arched my back, forgetting about what he was doing in my asshole for the moment.

"Does it feel nasty?" he asked me, rubbing my clit and fucking, yes, he was fucking my asshole in a slow, easy motion and I was caught wiggling between shame and pleasure.

That first time, shame won out. I pulled away from him and got right out of the shower, drying off and not answering his calls, even when he stuck his head around the curtain.

When we talked about it later that night, as we were falling asleep, I blushed red again, telling him I didn't want to do anything like it, and that if he insisted on pushing it, we could just shower alone—but the threat sounded hollow, even to me.

And it was. It was only a week or so before he did it again, slipping his finger into my asshole as I was bent over in the shower. This time he had waited, getting me fully aroused before beginning his gentle inquiry. That time, I didn't get out of the shower, and he came all over me with his fingers buried deep inside my ass.

kilkenny

The next time, I came so hard my ears were ringing, rubbing my own clit as he fingered my ass and pussy all at once. That time I turned around and sucked him off, as eager to have his cum as he was to give it to me.

The time after that, we crossed into entirely new and frightening territory. I was used to his fingers now, two, sometimes three of them fucking me at once. I liked rocking against him as he fingered my pussy and my ass together, filling me completely.

When he pressed the head of his cock against the tight ring of my asshole, however, that's where I drew the line. Again, I hurried out of the shower right away, dried off and ignored him for the rest of the morning, no matter what he said. It wasn't until late that night, the darkness providing enough cover for my shame, that I told him how scared I was, and he held me and rocked me and told me how much he loved me.

And that's how I got here—my ass in the air, my cheek resting against the cool sheet, two bottles of K-Y on the bed and John kneeling behind me, his cock slick and aimed toward a place I never would have believed I could let him enter.

"Wait, wait, wait!" My hands press his thighs, my eyes closed tight. The head of his cock is positioned right there. I am tense and I can't seem to let go.

"It's ok, baby," he says as he just rubs me there, a familiar feeling. I let myself relax a little, enjoying the feel of his KY-slick fingers stroking my tender flesh.

"Ok, ok." I arch my back, taking a deep breath. I feel him press the head of his cock there again. The tip of him is easy at first as it meets my soft, puckered opening, but then his engorged flesh seems to stiffen and strengthen, coming up against a tight band of resistance. "Ohhhh wait, wait!"

By *ason7754Man 3 weeks ago

Blackburn

Love this

By *36jackMan 3 weeks ago

dorking

All very hot to read

By *rixyessex2TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Brentwood

Fantastic story. Can’t wait to hear more x

By *rego69Man 3 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Mmm can’t beat a bit of bottom play.

By *hythmic DriverMan 3 weeks ago

Croydon

Now I'm solid

By *ilberryMan 2 weeks ago

Scarborough

Horny!

By *wan47Man 2 weeks ago

Dept 46 France

Beautifully written ??

By *vbiker2TV/TS 2 weeks ago

morpeth

So hot can't wait for the next instalment.

By *uz1978Man 2 weeks ago

Bideford

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *untooMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous story

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *im66123Man 2 weeks ago

newcastle

By *dward_TeagueMan 2 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic writing as always!

By *ardnreddyMan 2 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *nippermanMan 2 weeks ago

keighley

hmmm a very well written story indeed

By *inoc2185Man 2 weeks ago

birmingham

Great story

By *icki222TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Lincoln

I totally love anal. The feeling of a cock in my ass drives me crazy. To have a line up waiting to fuck me would be awesome

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *nyx99Man 2 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 07/05/24 09:15:30]

By *nyx99Man 2 weeks ago

London

By *umpstyleMan 2 weeks ago

North

By *ohnathonMan 2 weeks ago

warrington

By *rishman30Man 2 weeks ago

belfast

Mmmmm

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ack-danielsCouple 2 weeks ago

birmingham

By *tanlee1512Man 2 weeks ago

Epsom

great stuff

By *anteddeadoraliveMan 2 weeks ago

st helens

By *cubasexMan 2 weeks ago

Dudley

By *groot20Couple 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *exbot 1Man 2 weeks ago

Chester le street

Love it. An love a tight bottom mmm

By *ularliWoman 1 week ago

worcester

Waiting for more instalments and also pt7 of mr Nolan

By *lderWiserNowMan 1 week ago

Kettrin

Love feeling cock in me too

By *razymindMan 1 week ago

Bangor

That is amazing story

By *pforfun1899Man 1 week ago

harlow

By *raigs3386Man 1 week ago

Gloucester

By *igerman23Man 1 week ago

hayes

So hot.more please.

By *ohnsim123Man 1 week ago

st andrews

By *ertsChastityGuyMan 1 week ago

Hertfordshire

Outrageously hot! Absolutely love it

By *i-curiousfemale OP   Woman 3 hours ago

kilkenny

He stopped, but he didn’t pull back this time. I felt my own refusal, my whole body a bright red, flashing neon “No!”

“Play with yourself.” His hands gripped my hips, cock pressed tight against my asshole. He wasn’t giving up an inch now.

I reached between my legs, my fingers parting my lips. In spite of my fear, my pussy was swollen, wet, my fingers sliding easily among the delicate folds.

“God, you have such a beautiful cunt.” His voice was full of lust and I knew he was watching me finger myself. I circled my clit with my index finger, large circles growing smaller, zeroing in at a slow, steady pace. A familiar tingling began between my legs and I lost myself in the sensation, working my fingers faster now, my breath hot against the sheet.

John pushed in a little further and I gasped and moaned. “Ohhhh no, honey! Wait, wait, please!” I begged him.

“Don’t stop touching yourself.” He pushed in a little harder.

I writhed beneath him. “Ohhh baby, honey, God, I can’t take it! I can’t take that much, please!” His cock felt three times its normal size. I felt my body rejecting him, wanting to expel him, find a way out of this. “Ohh John, oh my God, please!”

“It’s okay.” He was panting, as if what he was doing required a great deal of effort. I didn’t know if it was the holding back or the pushing in. “Keep rubbing your clit.”

I did, my fingers a sweet distraction from the hot throbbing steel rod pressing into my behind. “Oh please, please, please, please, please.” I was begging him, and I didn’t even know what for. Some sort of release?

“Just a little more,” he whispered and I felt a slight pop as my ass opened to accept the entire head of his cock.

“Ahhhh God!” I was shaking, my face flushed. “No more, I can’t!”

“That was the hardest part.” His hands stroked my ass, my hips.

My body began to adjust to the feeling of his cock stretching me open in places it wasn’t used to being distended. “Go slow. Please. Slow.”

“Okay.” His voice was a whisper, and he pulled on my hips, giving himself some leverage.

By *cubasexMan 3 hours ago

Dudley

By *rgar27Man 3 hours ago

Bognor Regis

By *asseur_9Man 3 hours ago

Ballymoney

Very detailed

By *im66123Man 2 hours ago