FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > that time

that time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *altysauce OP   Man 3 weeks ago

bristol

we drifted off to sleep after a mutually satisfying sesh, I wss woken some hours later by a familiar botton moving gently by my side, I reached across to find Jennies hand moving slowly around hand on clit knowing she would like assistance I ran 2 fingers over her rosebud then into her cunt which was very wet, I presumed it was my cum finding it's way out, she was half awake and turned her attentions to my cock which was growing hard, knowing what sheliked Ikneeled up so that my cock was there for her to suck whilst I kissed my way over her hips to her clit 2 fingers in on her G spot and her moans pierced the darkness she tasted different to a couple of hours age as I plunged my tongue between her lips into the depths of her soaking cunt (and a couple of fingers into her bum which she loves) Licking ever deeper and up to her clit we turned into the full 69, her on top, this gave even more floods from her delicious cunt becoming noisy as we both came, this was somehow different to any previous sex. After some time I was imformed to get it up again cause I want fucking, the dawn was now filtering into the bedroom and as I went for a clitty lick it was as if the colour telly had gone into red mode, slowly I realised that she had come on during the feast before turning and filling er cunt first with my cock then mixed my sperm with her Blood undoubtedly the most unexpected and very erotic experiance ever. After bathing and applying tampax it seemed that the final barrier had been broken. It has made our sex a 4 weeks from four weeks experiance and both of us now look forward to That time of the month

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *..NemoMan 3 weeks ago

Durham

By *altysauce OP   Man 3 weeks ago

bristol

after a few months of this newfound freedom jennie had told a couple of friends how good it was, both tried with their chaps who refused, Jenny suggested to sandra she try it with me if she could watch didn't ask me just volenteered me, when I was told I made the stipulation that her cunt and ass were clean and that she sucked me for afters. the night arrived some 2 weeks later, Sandra arrived a little early in fact I was still in the bath with a semi hard on, not to waste time she came into the bathroom stripped to knickers only and leaned over me, tits brushing my nose and face I said this bath is to small for two into my bed which I had spread a triple thickness of towel. Rapidly drying me off she led me to bed, her white panties showing just a trace of pink where her lips were.

to be continued

» Add a new message to this topic