FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ghosted (a true story)

Ghosted (a true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn pcool OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Inverness

This writing is for me, therapy if you will.

November 10th 2023, a notification from a dating app Emily has liked your profile. Open the app and 43 year old with two pictures, long dark hair and far above my punching weight and still figuring it out. Ehh I'll message her

"Hi Emily, I'll apologise for my poor online banter but it does improve eventually. What are you looking for on here?"

"Not really sure, someone who isn't a total bastard would be good. Just getting back on my feet after escaping a horrible marriage.

What about you?"

"Wow that's heavy, I guess I can see why you put not sure.

I'm looking for something fun that might become more long term"

"Fun sounds about right, kindness and no drama also"

"A fwb I guess"

"It's like you read my mind"

"Haha well that's a good start I guess, have to warn you to I'm not very vanilla "

"How not very vanilla? I should start by warning you I avoided my ex like the plague for years and haven't been fucked for that long I may be a bit out of practice at this"

"I enjoy tying up or down, giving spankings, orgasm control, edging among other things but that's not the be all and end all"

"I do enjoy edging myself silly sometimes and I'm not exactly running for the hills at the idea"

The conversation then settled into a bit more vanilla and due to the circumstances I write this I won't go into that.

Emily "So tell me more about this tying up stuff and do you have a sex dungeon?"

"Haha no sex dungeon, just a very inconspicuous coffee table, over the door cuffs and zip ties. I'm not very good with rope unfortunately but want to learn more"

"Zip ties? Sound scary and what are over the door cuffs?"

I explain then say "Also over the knees spankings but of course it all depends on your likes"

"Can put me over your knee I think.

..this is oddly arousing"

"It's figuring out how the other responds to each touch, gentle caresses or hard impact. Pulling your panties between your cheeks so I can see how red your bottom is"

" Never panties they are knickers, do you really have cats?"

"I also enjoy risky public fun knickers or no knickers, yeah the white cat is mine the other is a friends"

"Would you like to transfer this conversation to WhatsApp?"

"Sure my number is 07**********6"

Conversation moves across with Emily messaging me first

"Hey"

"Well hello there"

"I'm going to be brutally honest, I've had very little interest in sex except for the last few weeks"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *argaryen starkCouple 3 weeks ago

pinxton

Inverness

A few days pass, messaging each other telling fantasies, learning more about each others circumstances. November 14th

"What are you doing on the 17th, are you free for a meeting and a walk"

Looking at my phone serendipity had struck I was off on the 17th and told Emily so.

A bit of back and forth and we agreed to meet at 9:30am, she'd only have a few hours before having to get back to pick up her son.

9:30 17th November, nerves are jangling as I sit in the car holy fuck I realised I don't know what car she drives except it's red....three minutes later I see a red car pull in and drive past me...she doesn't know what car I drive I realise.

I watch just for a second then my phone goes off "I'm here, are you?"

Smiling I send back"be with you in a minute" and get out and walk round to her car, trying not to give her a fright I lightly knocked on the window...she got a fright and after a few choice words we set off for a wee walk.

The chat flows freely between us, nerves are gone I reach across and take her hand in mine Emily looks at me then squeezes my hand in hers. We explore some more already easy in each others company and I decided to lean in for a kiss. Light teasing kisses that promise more, our bodies naturally drifting closer as the kiss intensified and I can feel myself getting excited, my senses seem to heighten as I can smell the shampoo in her hair, the light perfume that she's chosen.

Breaking apart both of us slightly breathless, we smile and carry on our walk. She shows me a few places then says I know somewhere we can go for some quiet, guiding me to the bird hide we walk in and the kissing begins again. Intense now, hands roaming. I pull her onto my lap kissing her hard, after a few minutes she begins grinding against me. Breaking the kiss we look at each other, I lift her up onto the ledge, kiss her again and tell her I want to taste her, we hear footsteps outside and she hops down and sits back beside me demurely, my hand between her thighs as an elderly couple walk in behind us "oh sorry, we didn't know anyone was in here" some small talk back and forth and they left the hide to us. Looking at each other still stroking her thighs we quietly laugh together and wonder if the older couple were here for the same thing we'd been up to then the kissing begins again and I ask "What were we doing again?" She smiled that beautiful smile and says "I believe I was sat here" and hops up onto the ledge the kissing now is no longer soft, the sheer lust has taken over. I placed her feet on my thighs and tell her to pull her leggings and knickers (never panties, remember) down her thighs. Her shaved pussy is now exposed and I'm so glad it's not much colder as I try to burn how she looks into my memory, her lips hang low about a half inch, her clit already swollen and standing proud my mouth descends and I lick her lips sucking gently on each loving the taste of her already, making my hard tongue before pushing it into her wet hole, getting her juices on my beard, teasing her. "Oh God" she groans "Lick my clit"

Looking up at her I ask "What's the magic word" She grinds against me attempting to make contact but finally "Please, please lick my clit"

"Good girl" and I suck her clit into my mouth flickering my tongue back and forth and I hear"oh god, oh good" and she cums so quickly I'm taken aback her legs quivering that lovely meaty pussy pulsing as she comes down.

She jumped down from the ledge and quickly starts trying to undo my belt, giving her a hand she pulls out my semi hard cock and instantly takes me in her mouth...and quickly begins gagging as I swell in her throat to full hardness her technique is superb and I am groaning as her hand and mouth go to work on me she's so good at this I think what a pity we don't have a lot of time Shit what's the time. A quick check and I realised that times up, sadly I lift her head away and she looks at me questioningly "It's nearly 11:30, we've been here for two hours when do you have to go?"

"Christ she says, better get going or I'll be late" she sucks hard on my sensitive bell end and tried to tuck me away.

Walking back to our cars both laughing at what we'd gotten up to and a promise that the next meeting I'm welcome to cum wherever I want.

I watch her drive off still hard and set off back to mine.

By *iscoman7771000Man 3 weeks ago

birmingham

Hopefully there is more to come

Inverness

Back to WhatsApp messages part 3

"Well Emily, I'm delighted to have finally met you, and tasted you. Can't believe how quickly time went."

"Aye it was fun, if somewhat cold and left me wanting an awful lot more"

"Indeed, in fact my cock is in my hand right now but I'm looking forward to being inside you even more "

"It will be my pleasure x"

" Hopefully be our pleasure x"

"Of course, sorry I wasn't up for it today. Will do better next time, and let you spank me or whatever"

"Haha don't worry about it, not an issue"

"So I'm alright with spanking, tying up, teasing, edging but don't attempt any breath play. My ex husband attempted to throttle me once and I will freak out. Can't wait to see what you have in your sex dungeon as well"

"Good to know, and noted. Better go just now as I'm cleaning up before my boys arrive later this evening"

Evening time

"Hi so I've told my friends about you, and they want to see you. These girls have had my back since we were 9, send me a picture please"

"A photo? I hate photos being taken of me....but here you go" cue one photo of me looks down on the camera

"Jesus, hold your phone at arms length and just above your head and smile for fuck sakes"

I laugh and snap a second photo and send it "Best your going to get"

"Just waiting"

"For what?"

"Approval"

"Haha, okay"

"I've already told them I had bonkers oral sex in a hide which elicited much laughter....also some kink based stories filtering through and I have learnt that referring to me as a brat isn't just acting like a spoiled child. Would get a lot of satisfaction being a total brat"

"Aye until I wrestle you and put you over my knee and spank you for it"

"This has hit the nail on the head for me, gives the whole thing a reason and not just arbitrary tying up or whatever....if you can catch me of course "

"That sounds like a challenge to me"

"Are you off this week again at all? I'm off Friday but could come down Thursday night?"

"I'll speak to the boss man, I barely took any hols last year and been told I need to use them ASAP. I'll message him now"

"Oh the verdict is in, the girls have spoken"

I'm aware that I'm not the best looking and this has me more nervous than our initial meet "Oh what's the verdict, grizzled old man, pervert looking?"

"No, beard needs a trim and three green flags"

"Haha that's after I took about two inches off yesterday morning as well. Glad I met their approval"

"Kind eyes, how big is his cock and thank god you actually met him. Be warned someone will make an effigy of you "

"Nosey beggars, how big is his cock hahaha. Well if I start getting shooting pains I'll at least know what is happening"

"As long as you are kind to me you'll be fine"

"Oh and we know the dimension of every penis that's been anywhere near us since we were 16"

"Do I want to know where I come?"

"I'd have to consult the annals, but I was quite startled by the size of it. Top 10% at a guess"

"Haha I'll take startled by it, didn't stop you sucking on me"

" Or gagging on it"

"Did you gag? Barely noticed, didn't think it would have been a good idea for you to walk out with slobber all over your jacket."

"I liked the risky side, it was very exciting"

"Hehe I could tell you liked it, you were so wet"

"In the summer we should go to eilean donan castle, I could wear a summer dress....I like the idea of me wearing light tights and you ripping them open and taking me in a nook around there"

"I like that idea, I'd be playing with you all the way there though. Changing rooms can be fun as well"

"I was just writing the same thing.... weird"

Our contact then led to us both playing watching each other on video.

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Inverness

23rd November 2023 06:19am

" And so the longest day ever begins, hopefully we get absolutely slammed so the day rushes by"

"Looking forward to seeing you bratty, fingers crossed the day flies by for us both"

Later that afternoon 17:17pm "I've managed to get away early, should be with you in half hour-45 minutes"

The door bell goes and I answer the door, I can tell right away that she's frazzled and welcome her in "Sorry" she says "I need a ?? and a glass of wine" unloading her shitty day and an hour later she's relaxed I lean in and kiss her and instantly we are all over each other.

I lead her up to my room, stripping her as well go and now she's totally naked before me for the first time. Tight abs, lithe legs and small breasts I remember her telling me she has a sensitive spot under her right nipple and I run my hands over it until I hear her gasp and know I've found it.

Pushing her back onto the bed her legs flop apart and I can see she's wet already, I drop between her legs and begin eating her...no teasing this time as her thighs enclosed my head and I slip two fingers inside her and suck her clit and it doesn't seem long before she starts muttering "oh god" and cums hard but I don't stop and make her cum two more times. I move up her body throbbing hard and she pulls me inside her, both of us gasp and I stay still enjoying the feeling of her around me. We fuck hard for what feels like an age, and I can actually feel her pussy gripping then releasing me sweat dripping from both of us as we switched positions time and time again. Hearing her muttering "oh god" watching the tell tale flush spreading across her chest as she came and came on my cock until finally I let two days of cum go flooding her womb as I roared.

Both of us laying flat out and enjoying the afterglow, we realised that two hours have passed and her stomach rumbling persuades us to get up. Wandering around the house both naked, my cum still dripping from her puffy pussy we grab a quick bite to eat and Emily finished her bottle of wine.

We sit and chat for a while, then her hand is on my cock and she's slowly stroking me I can feel myself stiffen under her expert guidance

"You never tied me up" she says softly,

Looking at her I replied with "Well you said you wanted a good fucking first, then I could tie you up... remember?"

Those blue green eyes look up at me "yeah I did say that didn't I?" Her mouth lowers and takes me in her mouth our combined cum drying and now being licked off by her "I bet we taste good together" she looks me in the eye and bobs deeper on my shaft telling me all I need to know without words.

She's got me throbbing again, taking her head in my hands I use her mouth for a few minutes then lift her to her feet and begin leading her to my room again, she's barely stopped touching me her hands on me now and I can't resist we are barely in the hallway and we fall to the floor and with no preamble I am inside her soaked pussy again. After about ten minutes I realise that I'm likely getting carpet burns on my knees and her arse will be getting the same.

I pull out and she pouts at me, I take her and lift her spanking her arse as I tell her to get up to the room .

At some point around 4 or 5am we finally fell into an exhausted sleep, I've came twice (used to cum more when I was younger but I can and will get hard even if there's only dust left)

I've spoiled an orgasm or three for her being bratty (wine talking as I discovered on our next meeting) and I don't think I've ever fucked someone quite so hard before. To the extent that my pubic area was actually bruised, I felt like I'd run a marathon then another 5k after it.

The following morning around 9 I feel a hand on my cock, as I open my eyes I see my pretty brat smiling as I harden in her hand again and realising I'm awake "Fancy a fuck before I go?"

I don't need asking twice but I want to push her out of her comfort zone, I move her hand from my cock and put it between her own thighs. Emily looks at me questioningly... "Play with yourself, show me how you make yourself cum"

For the first time I see her blush for a reason other than cumming and begin stroking my cock "I've I've never done that before I'm front of someone"

"Well the best way to know what turns someone else on the best is to watch them, now play" I ordered and for a split second I see bratty in her eyes but she does as told and I stroke my cock slowly feeling the precum self lubing as I stroke her eyes on my cock watching how I pleasure myself.

As her orgasm dies down I tell her to roll onto her side and slide behind her, her hand guides me into her and we slowly rock against each other any hard thrusts sending a jolt of pain through my pubic area. Kissing and nibbling her neck running my fingers up and down her spine she pushes back "oh god, cum with me" her hand reaches between us cupping my tight balls and I think I don't have any more in me but again she clamps down on me milking me with her internal muscles and fuck I'm cumming inside her again.

Next part soon

Bognor Regis

Inverness

Bit of a time jump, in the intervening month we met another three times and now on the 20th December.

We'd been meant to meet the week before but a cold sore from hell decided to make my top lip look it had been inflated to 40psi.

WhatsApp messages "I want to try something you mentioned, but I'm worried you'll judge me!"

"Judge you, I won't do that. Tell me what you want to try"

"Will you fist me this time? You were close before and I really enjoyed being stretched "

Yeah I managed to get four fingers inside you, but if you want to try it I'll make sure I've got lube ready"

"Yeah I want to, what else are you going to do to me?"

"I won't give away all of my secrets but it definitely involves over the knee spanking for your cheek last week, over the door cuffs and spreader bar amongst other things."

"Oh I thought you might have forgotten about that, I'm wet at the thought "

"Good girl"

"I like it when you call me that"

"I know you do, can it be tomorrow yet"

21st December 2023

I received a photo of a very Lacey pair of knickers and a note you can rip these off me today.

6:30 and Emily arrived and walked her in, bit of small talk and I lead her up to my room she doesn't need to ask and begins to strip "Uh uh don't take your knickers off, now come over and put yourself over my knees" obediently she does as asked and I begin rubbing her arse cheeks...I can already feel the heat radiating from her pussy she gasps as I lightly trail a finger over her lace covered slit then bring my hand down on her right cheek, then her left little whimpers escaping her. After a few minutes of this I placed my hand between her cheeks and I can feel how wet the crotch of the Lacey knickers are she pushes back against my hand but I tell her to stand and put a blindfold over her eyes then manoeuvre her to the door lifting her hands above her head and using the cuffs then telling her to spread her legs and putting the bar on her ankles. Standing I bend down to kiss her as I play with her pussy through the knickers making her gasp and buck her hips forward for more contact... I let her grind against my fingers listening to her breathing watching her response and wait until the perfect time to remove my hand....it didn't take long and I pulled away leaving her making mewling noises as I smile and grab the lacy knickers in either hand and pull hard ripping the material away from her body. Her gasp makes me twitch but I'm going to play with her more I'm not ready to fuck her just yet (that's a lie, I'd have fucked her anywhere anytime) I d shown her an inflatable butt plug and as an anal virgin I wasn't going to use it on her arse instead I put a bit of lube on it and slipped it into her pussy and began pumping it up then turned the little motor on.... instantly her legs began to tremble and when I put the wand on her clit as well? Her pussy began grooling (I've still got the videos we made and this is my favourite) watching her pussy drip it's juices from her thighs she began cumming and cumming hard literally hanging from the cuffs as orgasm after orgasm washed over her until eventually she begged me to stop.

Trembling as I undid the cuffs and spreader and removed the blindfold, those green/blue eyes blinking owlishly she looked me straight in the eye "Please Sir, fuck me I want your cock"

By *ohn_1983Man 3 weeks ago

Poringland

By *ormladMan 3 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Bognor Regis

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

Inverness

Now we'd agreed that any BDSM was bedroom only and that was the first time she'd called me Sir, I couldn't help but smile as I led her to the bed then used the under bed restraints to tie her down again.

She looked so good lying there I had to take it in for a moment, arse red from the spanking hair a tousled mess and I knew my patience for teasing had run out.

We had another epic night of fun and frolics and in the morning she said she'd been called into work and off she went....if only I knew then how things were going to go downhill.

I see Emily off and get ready to head for town for shopping, in and out in two and a half hours and as I pull up I wonder why I'd switched all the lights on and left them on....humping the shopping up to the house I walked into a a scene of utter devastation..there's drawers worth of stuff scattered all over and yep I'd been burgled. Cue frantically getting to my room and seeing stuff scattered everywhere as well, plus the toys we'd used the night before which I packed away as well as the knickers she'd left me.

Anyway for the rest of December we couldn't meet, as we just couldn't get our days to line up. Much winding up of each other continued and she went to visit her friend.

January 3rd 2024 I get a message from Emily saying she's struggling with a lot on her plate, I ask if there's anything I can do to help and we have a long chat where she tells me one of her best friends is really struggling and her son's being really hard work.

If you need just a chat don't be worried about using me as a sounding board and she does over the next couple of days until January 10th.

January 10th 2024 I've just woken up to learn my friend attempted suicide...I mean what do you say to that? I phoned her and obviously she's upset and begins apologising to me for not being around for a while, telling her I understand and I realise that I'm not that high on her priority list right now but I'm here if she needs me and if she wants peace to tell me. She thanks me and later that evening I get a message saying she needs some space.

January 13th I message Emily and hear nothing back.

January 14th hi sorry it's an utter shit show down here, I'm not sure what's going to happen with my friend now but we are all here with her.

And that was pretty much how January went.

February 2024

February was quite quiet between us but as the month moved on we began chatting again and on the 21st of February Emily asked if she could pop round, her sex drive had recovered from shit show January so we set a date which due to life got moved to the 25th (thank god for those banked holidays). Fisting, fucking and all round good fun was had and again if only I knew where this was headed I'd have done everything in my power to see her properly again.

March 2024 car booked in for an MOT and waited nearly two weeks to get the car back, Emily's friend still struggling so she'd shoot off down south most weekends.

Tried to arrange a meet just for a cuppa and a blether but it just wasn't easy with both working and no car.

April 4th 2024 this is the hard part, this is where it all crashed down around me but I wouldn't actually know that until yesterday 3rd May

Emily had said she was taking her boy to Orkney on a wee holiday and of course me being me got the dates mixed up (in my defense she'd told me in January) so I asked if she wanted to nip round today.

Messages me back with are you on Orkney?

AHH shite that's right I forgot.

I get a picture of her and her son on the boat, her smile radiating out at me and I get that funny feeling in my stomach as I realise that I'm falling for her.

April 5th until April 9th we messaged back and forth getting the craic over the next four days and she said that's them on the way back from Orkney.

14th April

I messaged her then realised that her phone's not been looked at since 9th April 08:13am. Not unusual for her to go a day not being on WhatsApp but 5?? My message was I'm wondering have you lost your phone, hope you are alright I miss my brat xx.

April 17th still her phone hasn't been looked at and I've been worried since my realisation, have I been ghosted? We'd talked about meeting each others families in December and agreed we'd carry on as we were and if things were still going well we'd meet the families in the summer.

I've gone to town shopping and I decided to stop off at her work and wait for her, at least have the nuts to tell me to my face. Then worry I'm being stalker like. I watch as everyone leaves her work but no Emily. My gut is telling me something is wrong but I have no one to chat with about her.

I try putting it to the back of my head but every now and again a memory will flash in front of me.

The following week I visit friends and family, every day I check my phone but there it is still....last seen 09 April 08:13am.

May 3rd 2024 I've been ghosted before and it doesn't get any easier, and the fact I was falling/fallen for Emily didn't make it any easier. Finally I decided to ring her work....I begin trembling like I've had a shot of adrenaline (I'm currently doing the same as the end of our tale approaches, and desperately trying not to start greeting)

The phone rings and rings, I'm about to hang up when I hear a female voice "hello your through to ...... ....... How may I help you" "Hi I'm just wondering if Emily is in today, please"

"Emily?" She asks "Oh I'm sorry to tell you but Emily is no longer with us"

I feel my heart sink right into the pit of my stomach "Oh" I replied "I'm sorry I've been trying to get a hold of her for a few weeks, I thought she'd lost her phone. Can you tell me where she's gone? At all?"

"Hold the line please" "Hello?" A different girl I begin babbling a bit telling her I'm a friend with benefits and I'm worried about her.

"I'm so sorry but Emily passed away, she fell ill after coming back from Orkney" I'm looking at my phone in disbelief

"Hello, are you still there?"...."hello?"

Absentmindedly I wipe the water from my phone not realising it's a tear yet, I'm numb "I'm sorry I must have misheard you, did you say she passed away?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry that you are finding out like this"

I can feel the rage, the pain, the loss building inside of me, I want to hit something so badly, I want to finish that whisky and vodka I've not touched for 4 years.

Explaining that I know of her family but don't know them the girl informs me that the funeral was on the 26th April and Emily was cremated and the family are struggling to figure out where to scatter her ashes.. I think I know where she'd love to be clava cairns, but now it feels like my throat has dried up and completely shut. I can't form a sentence.

Emily I miss you so much, your poor boy and parents must be devastated R.I.P. bratty never forgotten.

As I said earlier this is purely for me to try and flatten out my emotions a bit, to try and sort my head out. I've had just over 24 hours and I'm a mess since I found out

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 3 weeks ago

Athlone

Jesus, this makes for very sad reading. All I can offer you is a virtual hug and my sincere condolences. Mind yourself, and talk! To your pals, to your family, to us here. X

By *ornybarMan 2 weeks ago

clonmel

Thinking of you man. That’s so tough

By *attb179Man 2 weeks ago

London

Very sad to read, so sorry for your loss and the way you found out.

Keep strong and take the good memories of the times you spent together, you can always cherish them.

By *ohn pcool OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Inverness

Thank you for your kind comments, and the person who messaged me.

It's still very raw and unreal for me, this writing came about as I was at a very quiet day at work and normally I'd write on paper but I realised I didn't have enough and once I started found it very difficult to stop....and when I did stop realised I couldn't leave it half done.

One of her t shirts has been in my "sex dungeon", remember Emily being disappointed it was only my bedroom (laughing as I pointed out she'd called it that, not me) and last night I slept with it...well tried to. That's when my brain decides no, you haven't cried enough yet here's that time, here have another mental image of her.

I know eventually this hurt will calm down, I know eventually her perfume and deodorant will fade from her t shirt but right now I've not had 48 hours to process this.

I want to talk to her friends and find out things I never knew about her, but apart from first names I have nothing.

Sorry this was merely meant to be a thank you, not another spilling of emotions

By *rbrightside44Man 2 weeks ago

north

Nothing wrong with letting your emotions out

Can’t imagine how you feel. Hope you can find the peace an closure you need.

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow, so sorry for your loss there. She sounded terrific only to have her taken from you

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

I am so sorry for your loss while not comparing it to mine they say time heals all.

After 8.5 years I lost my FWB 11 months ago the person I chatted to every day from the min we woke up till one of us fell asleep, the person that said we would always be friends no matter what happens, the person that I trusted with my life, that pushed my boundaries and I hers with out question or reprisal

Its being 11 months and I still mourne the loss but I live in hope that it will get easier and that some day I can forgive what was taken but until then all I can say is head up think of the fun times and soon they will out weigh the sad times

I know its harder on your own with no one to share your grief but by posting here i hope you will take solis in the coumunity here that reply with their condolenses and heart felt notes of support

By *enticar7Man 2 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

So sorry for your loss.

Try to take comfort from the fact that you gave her comfort ,pleasure and companionship

Giving kindness however small is what makes a difference

By *loveyou2Man 2 weeks ago

docklands

Wow was not expecting to hear that, so sorry to hear this RIP

By *ohn pcool OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Inverness

Again thank you to those who have reached out, I've had a few things confirmed. It wasn't a suicide, the thought never crossed my mind to be fair. She passed away sleeping, so despite feeling ill I pray Emily went peacefully. Probably the only time she was at peace, she was like perpetual motion in the short time I knew her and I was blessed to have been involved in the whirlwind of her life.

» Add a new message to this topic