FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Confused Bi?

Confused Bi?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azz246 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

west coast

Ever since I was a sexually aware teenager, I was intrigued by dick.

I knew I fancied girls and wanted a GF, but I would ‘innocently’ hang around the local sports club as a young teen, hoping to get a glimpse of the guys from the rugby games going to and from the showers with their cocks out. Strange I know, but it actually was ‘a thing’.!

When I started wanking I’d fantasise about girls but I’d also long to feel another boys cock, really really wanted to feel one lol.

I’d dream about sleepovers or camping trips with some lads where we’d fool around and experience gay sex for the first time.

Anyway, this never ever came to be and went into adulthood never having touch another guy sexually. I had a good few girl friends, plenty of sex and eventually got married to a women I love.

But the thought of cock stayed with me ever since, until I eventually took it upon myself to see if I could somehow get me some dick.

My Mrs and I had a huge argument because I wasn’t keen to go shopping to the city so she stormed off, arranging to meet pals instead and told me she might just stay overnight.

Fuck it I said, do what you want. I was seething…..until I thought, this is it, I know what I’ll do.

I went a drive to a well known cruising spot that I’d never had the courage to visit before. I parked up and straight away there was a selection of guys various ages and shapes hanging around in cars and heading into bushes.

My heart was pounding as I thought, I’m going to touch another man’s cock today.

I sat in my car and caught sight of a guy parking up and staring over at me. My god, my cock was rigid at this.

He gestured with a nod then got out his car, looked over, and headed towards a thicken of hedges.

Holy fuck, he wants me to follow him…!!!!!!!

Is this it? Am I going to have sec with a man after all these years of fantasising about it…????

I walked over to the hedges, made my way through and suddenly there he was, hot as fuck looking, stroking his crotch.

I could see there was a BIG bulge in there….but just didn’t know what to do, never having been in this position before!!!!!

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 weeks ago

Andover

By *hythmic DriverMan 3 weeks ago

Croydon

Yummy

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *elshman1967 99Man 3 weeks ago

The Shire

By *andyandmickCouple 3 weeks ago

chilwell

By *orednhorny99Man 3 weeks ago

consett

By *ucksguy2000Man 3 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *amilton82Man 2 weeks ago

Hamilton

By *azz246 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

west coast

Part 2

So there I was, staring at this stud (I’ve never been one for actually fancying guys, just loving cock, but right now this guy was the hottest thing I’d set my eyes on) with a huge bulge, rubbing it, beckoning me deeper in to the trees..!!

My heart had never pounded so hard, and I don’t think my cock had ever been so hard either!!!

I walked closer, nothing in my mind apart from - how fucking sexy this situation is, I’d forgotten all about being married. Right now, I was as gay as you get…… a cock hungry slut about the feel my first cock that wasn’t my own.

As I walked to him, he put an arm out to me, pulled me by the back of my neck towards him, and WOW, he actually forced me to kiss him..!!!

I’d NEVER thought about kissing a guy, just thought about cock..!!

I kissed him, he pulled me close, he felt my cock straining at my joggies, THEN….. he pulled his own cock out.

I had absolutely no idea what to do, and he knew it. He looked me in the eyes and gently pushed me down to my knees.

His beautiful big cock must’ve been about 8in, and just thick enough to stretch a nice hole, was now level with my eyes. It was curving upwards so he pushed it down to my mouth, and I let my mouth slip over a cock for the first time.

WOW WOW…. I’ll never forget that taste…. I’m sure I was oozing more precum than I’d ever dripped before, as I was so turned on having this gorgeous dick in my mouth.

I kissed it, sucked it, licked it, wanked it, loved it and worshipped that cock for all I was worth…. It made me feel like a proper slut having this hot guy use my mouth like this…. Then, when he used both hands on my head in l knew he was about cum. And cum he did, keeping his hands on my head, my mouth on his cock, he pumped every drop into my virgin mouth. Aw man I loved ever second, every drop, and the taste- what can I say, was incredible.

I licked him clean, still worshipping his cock until all of a sudden, he pulled his trousers up and slipped away without a word…!!!!

TBC

By *ag165Man 2 weeks ago

Greenock

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

By *dward_TeagueMan 2 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Hot!

By *hor66Man 2 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *onmacMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

By *overOral0Man 2 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

west coast

Part 3

As I got up from my knees to head back through the trees to my car, my mind was all over the place- did that really just happen, did a hot stud just use me for his own pleasure, or have I imagined this???

I suddenly realised I was still in this well known cruise spot, where I knew there were guys hanging around SOMEWHERE unseen, most likely having sex, and I felt I had to get back to my car quickly- not because I was ashamed, but for fear of potentially being recognised.

Plus, my cock was still rock hard so I really needed to bust a nut.

I got my car without seeing anyone else and couldn’t help getting my cock out once inside.

I eased my foreskin back so I could taste my precum (different taste to the hot load I’d just devoured) and proceeded to stroke my cock for literally under 60seconds before I shot over my hand and belly. Still feeling slutty, I licked my own cum from my hand and scooped up what I could to clean myself up THEN, I noticed this older guy standing next to my car window, staring in and wanking…… FFS, this place is so fucking hot I thought, guys everywhere just looking for hot sex no matter how it comes to them.

On my drive home I still couldn’t believe I’d had a cock and taken cum in my mouth!!!

After all these years of fantasising about sex with guys, I’d never really imagined ME being submissive. I’d always thought it’d be just like having sex with a woman- I’d take control, have my way then that would be it.

BUT, this changed everything. Had this moment awakened a desire in me to be treated like a slut, used by guys for their pleasure even though I’m a ‘straight’ masculine alpha guy???

I’d never even thought I was Bi or gay especially as I’ve never fancied men, I just thought I was sexual, maybe even a wee bit pervy and that sex was sex, no matter who it was with.!!! But now, in the back of my mind I began to realise that I definitely must be Bi.

I got home and decided to take a shower. I was still so fucking horny that my cock didn’t seem to go soft all this time, so I soaped up and had another glorious wank while fingering my arse and dreaming of that cum discharged down my throat. I exploded within minutes.

The rest of the day had me constantly thinking about what had happened, imagining cock, hot men, cum, all sorts of scenarios…….. now that I realised I was definitely Bi, AND sub at that - I wanted more.

The Mrs called to say she was staying in the city overnight with her friends and making a night of it…..!!!!!!

What would MY night bring??????

TBC

wolverhampton

Fantastic writing

By *till HandyMan 2 weeks ago

Redruth

By *onmacMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

mullingar

By *essex69Man 2 weeks ago

Yeovil

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

west coast

Part 4

Ever since the wife said she was away overnight, all I could think of was getting more cock.

The only way was to go cruising again, to the same area. Remember, I wasn’t on the scene, I was naive to the ‘gay way’ and absolutely never knew of Fab so cruising was my only option.

I had no idea what I wanted or how to do it, but all I knew was that I wanted to meet a man for sex again. I checked the net on how to prepare for anal sex and ‘prepped’ as best as I could, and the fact I hadn’t eaten all day because I was in a constant state of excitement, meant I would be as ready as I’d ever be…..JUST in case the situation arose, of course

I waited (impatiently) until around dusk and headed off in the car to the place of desire lol… as it became know to me. Full of excitement, arousal and anticipation, I parked a bit further away so the I could walk through the area, taking in as much of the spot as possible.

My thinking was, I might stumble across guys having sex already, then might be invited to join….. or something like that- like I say, I just wasn’t sure what to expect.

I was surprised to find there didn’t seem to be anyone around and the further I walked, the more disheartening it was becoming. I wandered around for about 30 mins with no sign of anyone or any action to be seen….. until I saw a glimpse of dipped headlights at the end of a pathway…..!!!!

I walked along the path, my heart POUNDING again, and reached a point about 30ft from the car.

The driver flicked the lights a few times when I was in their view but I just didn’t know what I should do, maybe fear was getting to me. I was about to walk away when the lights dropped and I thought- holy fuck, it’s that hot guys car, from today- wow….. he was back….and he’s seen me…. AND he’s flicking his lights for my attention…!!!!! My cock went rock hard…. I swear I even felt my arsehole twitch..!!!!

Next thing I knew, he shouted from the car “come, come here”… this was first time I’d heard his voice even though he’d fucked my mouth earlier today.

I walked over to the car, he dropped his window, and with what seemed to be an Eastern European accent , told me to get in the car…!!!!!

By *unshinemcmanioMan 2 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Great story

By *itom18Man 2 weeks ago

Wigan

Pls carry on

west coast

Part 5

So here I was,- a thirty something man, always kept myself in decent shape and more than capable of ‘looking after myself’, - standing spellbound, completely at the mercy of this hot as fuck guy, doing exactly as I’m told. So obviously I got in his car, didn’t I…!!!!

Of course, again my heart was bouncing against my chest harder than ever….. I was absolutely oblivious as to what was about to happen.

He spoke again- “Cops around, we go”…!!! Eh??? To where FFS???

I never said a fucking word, I just sat there, hoping he was going to feed me again.

We drove to a nearby industrial estate ending in a nice secluded spot.

He took his phone out and made a call- speaking in his native tongue, I had no fucking clue what he was saying but he definitely had a glint of mischief in him.

The apprehension, fear, was getting the better of me and I said, I’m going…!!!!

Then he put his hand on my leg, the electrify ripped through me, and he said “ no, please stay”. So again I did as I was told.

He got out of the car and gestured me to follow to the front of the vehicle.

He kissed me, long, deep and passionate…. I was HIS again, he can do anything he wants now!!!

My legs were trembling as his tongue filled my mouth, I kissed him like I’d imagine my wife kissing me, I wanted him so much but I could not take the lead.

He unzipped his trousers, pushed me back so I could see him, and slowly wanked that absolutely gorgeous cock right there in front of me,,,,, my god it was beautiful.

He gestured me to take over…. I was mesmerised, in a daze of lust, and so hot for him, I took his dick as deep in my mouth as I could. No way I could deep throat him with what little experience I have, but I gave it a go. By the sound of his groans he was liking what I was doing.

Next thing he stopped me and reached back into the car and brought out a fucking but plug…… oh my fucking god, he was going to fuck my ass with this big toy!!!!!

He pulled my joggies right off me, leaving me with just a T-shirt on, ass and cock fully exposed. Eased me to bend over the car bonnet and for the first time in my life I felt someone else’s fingers and tongue on my hole.

Holy fuck, I could describe how amazing this felt….. I was literally his bitch, spreading my arse open for him as he fucked me with his fingers and tongue.

Then I felt it, the hard rubbery plug, slipping inside me, bit by bit, until I could take it all inside me.

Fuck sake, I was in heaven…….!!!!!!!!

Butt plug in me, bent over his car bonnet, he then went beside the car so he could feed me his cock…… it was bliss, until…..!!!!!!!!!!

A vehicles headlights suddenly appeared !!!!!!

west coast

Part 6

Panicking I tried to sort myself as the car grew closer…..FFS I was virtually naked with a buttplug in me..!!

The stud stopped me saying “ do not worry”..!!!! Eh???? There’s a fucking vehicle coming right towards us, I thought!!

Again he tried to calm me and stood in front until this (now I could see what it was) campervan stopped right beside us.

My stud seemed to know exactly what was going on…… then, I remembered….. the phone call!!!!!

WTF????? Is he setting me up or something???

I was literally in tatters, not having a clue what was going on until the side door opened and there they were, 4 guys, all half naked with just shorts on, sitting in the back of this big camper van….!!!!

My stud (now known to be Jak- Jacob) was evidently the ‘leader’…. Pimp, almost….and spoke to the guys in native tongue which was in fact Ukrainian. He got the guys to come out, touch me, reassure me, caress me, kiss me, set me at ease until I was now under THIER spell….!!!!

Holy shit, what is about to happen to me tonight????

By *ucksguy2000Man 2 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ixcocoMan 2 weeks ago

liverpool

Wow loving this

By *overOral0Man 2 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ac6969Man 2 weeks ago

leeds

Andover

west coast

Part 7

This morning I hadn’t touched another man sexually, and now here I was, half naked, buttplug in my hole, with 4 guys hands and mouths on me and Jak standing in front of me with his cock out staring into my eyes.

My own cock couldn’t have been more solid as hands rubbed it now n then, my hole felt amazing as one of the guys eased the plug in n out gently, my neck was being kissed and sucked on as were my nipples….. I was in a state of ecstasy, d*unk with desire…. I want these guys to use me in every way.

My life, the real one, seemed like a distant memory - right now, I’m a cock hungry slut about to get exactly what he wants…… cock after cock in me, in each hole, cumming in me, over me…… was I in a dream???

Jak took over and kissed me deep while I took his big hard cock in my hands stroking it…. I wanted him so bad.

I sat on the edge of the camper side entrance and slowly took Jak’s cocked in my mouth again- it tasted even better than earlier in the day, oozing precum I lapped it up. Two guys moved either side of Jak as I sucked him and presented their cocks to me.

I took one in each hand, stroking them both in time to my sucking…!!!!

At this moment I had a brief thought of just how unbelievable this situation was…. It was incredible that my second gay experience was going to be the hottest thing I could ever imagine!!!!

I took it in turns to suck these three cocks while stroking the others.

The other two guys had gotten into the van and at that, Jak got me up and ushered me inside.

One of the guys- looked like the youngest, probably one of the others son I thought, around 18yo was on his back with his huge cocky standing straight up. I got astride him almost lying on him as he leaned up to kiss me, and I felt the plug being taken out my hole only to be replaced by fingers probing, lubing me up…… here it comes I thought, my first dick is going to ride me like a slut.

I felt fingers in me, teasing me open while I kissed the younger guy. Next thing I knew there was a cock pressing against my hole, easing inside me as I let out a groan of ecstasy. Oh my god, it felt like it was going to reach my belly from inside….!!!! Pushed against my prostate, the pleasure was the most intense thing I’d ever felt, it was actually making feel like I was going to cum each time that big dick moved over it, as Jak rode me from behind!!

Now the young guy was obviously keen to get inside me and Jak took his cock out of my amazing feeling hole, then I sat on the young guys cock. WOW……. His dick was not as thick as Jaks but I’m sure it was longer.

I sat hard down, taking him all the way in when Jak came to my face and pressed his cock to my mouth. Fuck sake, I tasted my own hole off his cock…. It was absolute bliss as I bounced on the young guy and sucked my arse juice off Jak.

This was so intense I couldn’t believe what was happening to me…..!!!!!!!

Andover

wolverhampton

Hot!

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow, that's so incredibly horny

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

west coast

Part 8

The feeling in my arse as I bounced and ground my hole on that big, Young cock, was easily the most amazing sexual pleasure I’d ever known, if only I’d had the guts to try this earlier in life who knows where I’d be now.

Don’t forget, I LOVE women, I love sex with women, how they feel, smell, taste….. the lot…. But this, THIS was different.

This was intense, this was utterly blissful physical pleasure ripping through my body, but what made this experience even more incredible was the mental pleasure- that feeling of ME, being used by this group of guys for THIER pleasure- that made me even more enthusiastic and before long I was riding and sucking cock like I’d been doing this for years. I was going to make sure these guys were going to want me time and time again.

Jaks cock was replaced by the only guy who’s dick I hadn’t had yet, a nice fat dick that I struggled wrap my lips around. This guy had been waiting his turn for my mouth, wanking his fat dick getting himself ready to get his pleasure how he pleased. He held my head and face fucked me while the young lad pounded me from below….. what a fucking slut I am, I thought….

Before long, this fat cock making me gag, exploded in my mouth, filling my throat with hot cum, pump after pump giving me his jizz…. He withdrew from my mouth and some of the cum run out onto my chin, there was no way he was letting me lose any so he scooped it up and slipped the last drops back in my mouth.

This had the young guy bucking under me as he too filled me up with his cum at the other end…. WOW just WOW… I really was there for their use and pleasure…. And I was ducking loving every second of it..!!!

My sloppy hole then got filled straight away by another cock and this guy was very soon fucking so hard and fast, deep pounding me, hammering my hole thst I couldn’t help thinking what state my mancunt will be in afterwards …!!!

He too never took long to cum inside me, again breeding me deep…. While the others were gathering themselves to give me more.

My arse felt amazingly slutty, open and sloppy, and almost never empty as each guy took turns inside me. The next guy told me to get on my back so the he could get right inside me, legs wide and pulled up, he fucked me deep while the others presented thier cocks to my mouth in turn . Each cock tasting better and better after using my arse and shooting a load.

This pounding went on and on and I’m almost certain that each guys must’ve came in me at least twice, mouth and arse full of cum. At one point 4 of the guys were sitting stroking their well used cocks while I sucked on the young guy, just getting him hard again and I took control…. for a moment lol…. And I told them I wanted them all to wank over my face.

This got them all hard, quickly…. So I knelt back, mouth open, looking up at 5 guys wanking cocks that had been inside me over and over again….. I spat on their cocks and gave each one a suck to help them along…. Then, one after one, they shot load after hot gorgeous load over my mouth and face until they were all totally spent and my face was an absolute mess with jizz.

I lay back, covered, in a state of desire that I never dreamed I could feel and finally stroked my own cock until I too shot a load, spurting right up my chest….. when I looked at my belly it was difficult to tell which cum was mine but I took scoop after scoop and fed myself my cum, and anyone else’s that had landed on my chest.

By *ixcocoMan 2 weeks ago

liverpool

Very well written. Detail is second to none.

Wish I could expierence this

west coast

Part 9

We all lay inside the campervan, spent and exhausted but each one of us with smiles on our faces.

The smell of what could only describe as mansex filled the van, the scent of cum each time I inhaled was so sexual.

I loved this, truly loved this feeling. The slut that gave 5 guys so much pleasure- who knew I had it in me!!!!

I sat there without saying anything as the rest spoke in their own language and then I got the message-it was time to go as they started to gather themselves so they could leave.

I pulled myself together, still wondering if I was in a dream, and stepped out of the van.

The guys closed the door and drove off without a single word or exchange of glance. WOW I felt used right there, but I LOVED it. I felt in control without actually being in control, I was theirs to with as they pleased..!!!!

Jak was getting himself together and gave me back my joggies, so that I wasn’t naked and exposed. He came up to me and once again kissed me, reaching round and slipping two fingers in my sloppy hole….. oh my god, I was filled with desire again….. “fuck me again,” I told him.

He stopped and ushered me into his car, he was taking me back to get my own. As far as he was concerned, I’d had enough cock (for just now), but the main thing about this gesture was to ensure that I knew it was HIM that was still in control.!!!

Jak stopped at my car and in his broken accent , told me that I must be available again, and he’ll make sure he sees me soon.

WTF…… am I just to wait around until they need me again????

Am I to cruise every day hoping to find him???

He kissed me one more time then I got out his car.

He drove off and never looked back.

As I walked to my car, my hole felt strange but in a good way…. It felt used, open, gapping almost, but most of all it felt amazing to feel the cum still oozing out onto my joggies.

When I got home, my joggies were sodden with jizz, I sucked the seam to get even more cum…… I was amazed at how much of a cum slur I was, this was just not me….. or was it????

I had a quick shower and slipped off to bed, almost content- until I had yet another wank thinking about the days experience. My cock literally never softened all day FFS..!!!

I was semi content now, tired, cumfilled, with my head still spinning about what’s just gone on today.

I wondered how I’d face my wife? What was my life going to be like now that I’ve found this new experience? Could I keep this from her?

Could I keep going to cruise areas for cock and still maintain a sexual relationship with her? What other avenues were open to meet guys for sex? Would I actually venture to a gay bar/club????

I just never knew what my life had in store anymore!!!

But most importantly, was Jak and his gang going to use me again??????

PS- apologies for silly spelling mistakes, but I hope you enjoyed my story…. SOME of which DID actually happen for real..!!!! XXX

mullingar

By *usie pTV/TS 2 weeks ago

taunton

omg

west coast

" omg"

You like?

west coast

"Very well written. Detail is second to none.

Wish I could expierence this"

I wish someone would actually organise a gangbang and follow it through- I’d be there for sure

west coast

"Hot!"

Thank you

west coast

"Wow, that's so incredibly horny "

Very sexy experience eh

west coast

If anyone in or near Glasgow wants to organise a gangbang, please get in touch

By *ucksguy2000Man 2 weeks ago

aylesbury

Andover

By *itom18Man 2 weeks ago

Wigan

By *unonelookingMan 2 weeks ago

Bangor

This story is so hot! What a turn on! Would love to experience what you experienced

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oreplayer4uMan 2 weeks ago

mundford area

Great story lucky man

By *ove2oralMan 2 weeks ago

skegness

Around 10 years ago, I had a similar situation, though with 3 guys not 5. From start to finish my head was in a bit of a spin, but I so remember that complete loss of control and just being totally used! I was blind folded; I was nervous, scared but also it felt so liberating and I'd never been so horny. I was man handled, positioned and repeatedly 'mounted', and my mouth was always full of cock or having my face sat upon, while not knowing who was taking turns on me. In the end when they had all used me and cum numerous times, one guy was still hard, and as the others left, he kept me for his pleasure (and mine) for another hour. I ended up doing anything he wanted and covered in his cum and piss, and couldn't believe what I had done; but being so submissive to these men, and having no control, had made me feel so alive! x

Andover

By *incloudukMan 2 weeks ago

Medway

Nothing wrong with that. I do love to suck a great cock

By *lueeyes1975Man 2 weeks ago

shepperton

» Add a new message to this topic