FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In Merlin's Service

In Merlin's Service

By *gent Coulson OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

“Who do you belong to?” I as sternly

“You, Sir” she replies

“What’s this?”, I grasp her pussy roughly.

“Your cunt Sir”

I smile. “Yes you are mine, and this cunt is mine to use how and when I wish!”

“Yes Sir. I am yours to use as you see fit Sir.”

She is stood in an inspection pose. Hands gathering her hair high after the collar has been placed and

locked. Legs spread for my scrutiny. The corset lifting her heavy breasts high under her chin, panties currently pulled to one side as I examine her cunt, making her breathless.

“Tonight you are silent. You speak only if spoken to. If a Dom speaks to you, you reply ‘Apologies, I’m in service to Merlin this evening, Do you understand?“

“Yes Sir.”

“You will be punished if you do not follow my instructions and fulfill my desires this evening, agreed?”

“Yes Sir”. she replies

Her cunt is starting to weep, she loves my control and has no intention of purposely disobeying me,however her ingrained politeness and people pleasing is difficult to control. I know this will be a challenge for her.

Deeming her presentation satisfactory I clip the lead to the collar and leads her to the social area.

“A coffee please”. I say, releasing her collar, pooling the icy chain in the cleavage shelf of her breasts.

I sit on a free chair making myself comfortable.

This is the first challenge for her, the bar is busy so if she just stands there without trying to catch someone’s attention, she will probably be there for a long time, If she speaks out without cause to reply, she has already failed in her speech restrictions for the evening.

Thankfully the bar staff are obviously used to this quandary and quickly come and ask her for the order.

In quick time she has two coffees and returns to me, she kneelsband serves me my coffee, offering me my desired refreshment, eyes cast down. I take it and point to the floor, indicating she should kneel by my feet in tower.

She complies, kneeling, hands in lap, eyes cast down, letting the noise of the room wash over her.

Focusing on her breathing and the familiar peace of submission submerges her. The world recedes and service prevails. Her only focus, that of obeying and serving Sir.

We sit for a while watching the people around us. Friends come over to talk but know not to interact with her unless I indicate it may be so.

Eventually I stands “Time to play” I say, gesturing for her to stand and wait.

Legs spread, hands behind her back she waits as I walks off towards the locker room.

Martin approaches her with arms spread wide. “It’s been so long!” He says, “Do I not get a hug?”

“I’m sorry, I’m in service to Merlin at the moment" she replies, which is the correct response.

“You don’t look like you’re servicing anyone right now” he laughs “I’ll take some service if you’re offering!” With a wink and a hip thrust, she is a little lost now, she can respond, he had spoken to her, but the again, the only response permitted she has already given.

Martin has never understood D/s and thinks it’s quite the laugh to try to get submissives in trouble. Making it his challenge of the night to try and break a Dom’s control of their subs. She knows this, but he’s infuriated her with his suggestion and intention to break her.

She gives him a dirty look… if looks could kill (strictly speaking she shouldn’t even be raising her eyes, (but that’s a minor infarction). Unfortunately, it only encourages him; he moves closer, not touching but the hip thrusts are still in action, combined with a swirl here and there, matching the

music. “Don’t fancy a little friendly service Wenta? Just a little dance?” He’s getting closer though he still does not touch.

She is still in wait pose. She looks straight in his eye and repeats “ I am sorry. I am in service to Merlin at the moment.” her tone has definitely transformed to the teacher/mum voice.

Back straight, head high. She may be in a submissive pose still but her body language and vocal tone are now anything but.

They are starting to attract attention and to his displeasure, others start to tell him to knock it off and leave her alone. He realises his fun is over and wanders off, whilst friends come

over to check she is okay.

Remaining in the prescribed pose she reassures them she is fine and Merlin will be returning soon. Which is when I appear, and on seeing her in conversation I frown.

“Time to play my love” I say, taking the lead.

She nervously smiles at her friends, and follows me as I proceed to the suspension point.

I gesture for her to kneel in Nadu by pointing two fingers spread to the floor, she follows my command and waits silently.

Without a word, I slowly set out my tools, rope, suspension kit, wand and punishment paddle… now she knows I am unhappy with her.

I continue to lay out kit but she no longer watches, her eyes downcast, trying to redeem herself.

“Rise” the sternness of the command makes her jump and trys to stand, rather inelegantly as her right foot has gone to sleep.

“Explain yourself” I demand. She explains Martins’ actions and the subsequent concern of friends.

“You were a good girl my love. You responded perfectly to Martin. However what should you have said to your friends?”

She bows her head and repeats the prescribed phrase.

“For that you will receive one stroke of the travel paddle for each person you spoke to, on each side. How many was that?”

“Two Sir”

“Do you want to recount? I saw at least three.” she blushes, she had guessed. It actually could have been

five or six, she didn’t count.

“So three strokes each side, agreed?”

“Yes Sir”.

“Disrobe”.

She looks at me in uncertainty. I wait, expecting my obedience. “Sir?

“Disrobe, now”

Nervously, she starts to unhook the corset.

Although naked play is permitted at this venue, we have never partaken. Not because it’s a limit. Just because I have previously kept that element of play private.

But tonight she is mine, to use as he desires, when, where and how.

As she releases the corset her arousal becomes very apparent.

Her nipples pebbled and her breathing rate increased. I gently brush her nipples one by one, then pinch them just to the point of discomfort. I indicate for her to

return to inspection pose, and start to trace the lines of her body, systematically getting closer to, then avoiding all areas of stimulation. By the time I have finished this thorough examination she is panting trying desperately to stay silent.

I take the rope and start to tie a cupcake tie.

First the right breast then the left. The compression of her breasts takes her breath away.

I bind three quarters of her breasts and trail the running

ends of the rope over her shoulders.

Making her kneel I tie two futomomo, setting her in a butterfly pose.

This is followed by a single column around her waist, then wrap it around her feet, and toes, pulling them as close as her body will allow.

Taking the long running ends I thread them through the ring hanging above us finally tying it to her hair so tits and hair are connected via the ring. If she pulls her head back her tits are punished, if she moves forward, her hair is pulled. It’s a balancing act of posture.

Next I plug in the wand, she already knows that she won’t be able to stay still.

“Three”, I say, picking up the travel paddle and slapping her left tit gently. she knows it’s gentle.

“One” she murmurs. The pleasure builds again, making her punish her own tits as she writhes.

Using the wand I edge her to the brink of orgasm and… “Two” she squeals as the paddle lays on her right breast, her breathe taken and the orgasm has definitely been defeated.

The wand starts again and I grin. Her tits are definitely throbbing now, swirling marks stand out on her breast. She is dripping and begging as I repeat the process a further four times to complete the three ‘on each side’, loving the control. Relishing her pain, revelling in her pleasure, or lack of, as per my desire. Six strikes complete. I sits back.

“Now we play!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic