FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Yorkshire Gay Bang

Yorkshire Gay Bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orksguy-69 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

skipton

Whilst out walking on my own in the yorkshire dales near a well known reservoir i spotted a chap sat on a bench minding his own business so asked if i could sit next to him as i needed to rest my legs he replied yes thats fine so i sat down thats when i noticed he had a good package in his pants so we started talking about the weather and the area as we wer both not local thats when he noticed me looking at his bulge

he asked if i was married which i replied no im single but always looking for fun he then said do you want some fun with me tonight in my hotel room which shocked me a little so i thought what the heck why not and replied all depends on what your into thats when he said well im quite fond of taking control and restraining if youd be up for that ? so i agreed to go back with him to his room when we got there he said strip off and put this mask on which was a full leather mask with just a mouth hole he went into the bathroom and had a quick shower while i got ready for him

when he returned he layed me on my back on the bed and tied my hands to all four corners of the bed and then climbed on top in the 69 position and gently fucked my mouth whilst biting and sucking my cock every now and then he would go deeper into me just touching my throat then he pulled out and got off me he untied my legs and hands and moved me onto my front so my feet wer on the floor and bent over the bed he then tied my legs and hands again to the four posts he then started to fuck my mouth again but this time going very deep making me gag he did this for some time and asked if i was ok which i replied yes he then put a gag in my mouth which was part of the mask so i now couldnt talk he moved round to my arse and fingered me and lubed me up ready for his throbbing cock he then inserted his cock into me and started slowly thrusting into me but getting harder and faster until he exploded into me but stayed there for a few seconds making sure all his

hot cum stayed inside me he then pulled out slowly he then said give me a few minutes i will be back he then got dressed and left the room after about 5 minutes i heard the door open and someone came inside then i heard clothes hit the floor he then said i hope your ready for round two i then felt his cock go inside me again but this time he was taking it slowly in and out in and out then the gag was removed and a cock entered my mouth thats when i realised he had gone and got another guy so im now being spitroasted a cock in both ends both taking turns at going deep one in my throat and the other in my ass after a good while the man met who was in my ass suddenly gripped hard and started pounding me harder than before and he unloaded in me again he stayed inside me while the other guy pulled out of my mouth and moved round the back of me and inserted into me when the other cock was removed he then did the same gripped hard and started pounding me hard and he blew his load inside me too

when he pulled out they shoved a but plug inside me and said that will keep that in there until i flush you out he then put the gag back in my mouth and untied me from the bed he then walked me into the bathroom which was a wet room and the other chap said ive washed my cock so you can suck it they bent me over removed the gag and shoved his cock in my mouth while holding me head the butt plug was removed and the other guys cock went in me deep all of a sudden i felt all warm inside and felt full which felt nice he then said i hope that feels nice being cleaned out with my piss which i nodded as best i could with a cock in my mouth he then said as i pull out squeeze your ass dont let it come out which i did then the guys swapped sides and this guy inserted into me and pissed inside me but this time i couldnt hold it in and as he pulled out it gushed out of me like a waterfall he then pulled his cock out of my mouth and removed the mask they then switch on the shower one guy gave me a blowjob to completion

while the other guy washed me down head to toe.

we exchanged numbers and agreed if they are back up this way again that we should meet and do it all again which i was happy to do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oumlacaMan 3 weeks ago

waterford

Wow fantastic

By *orednhorny99Man 3 weeks ago

consett

V hot

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover